Who is the smartest man in the omniverse?

• 119 results
lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Poll Who is the smartest man in the omniverse? (127 votes)

Azmuth (Ben 10) 13%
Reed Richards (Marvel) 31%
Bruce Banner (Marvel) 6%
Bruce Wayne (DC) 9%
Galactus (Marvel) 28%
Dr. Doom (Marvel) 13%
 • 
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@rbt: omnipotent as in odin/IG omnipotent.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By EsquireHulk

@lukehero: Good afternoon hope all is well.

Gathered some info on banner's creations and I'll list them in no specific order.

Purification unit: If put in mass production may end all waterborne diseases within 5 years IIRC.

Bio-Monitoring Embeds: Contacts designed to give information on the physical body such as blood pressure, heart rate, etc etc. Can be used to read other people's information, not just himself.

Infrabands: Don't know much about this except when used with a cell phone he was using it couldn't be traced by Shield, and we know how much like big brother they are.

"Time Bomb": I know it sounds generic but in indestructible hulk he made a bomb which was supposed to stop the terrigan mist which was changing people who had traces of attilan DNA. Without actual testing the bomb was supposed to accelerate the atoms of the mist to the point they would decay instead it slowed down or sped up time in certain areas in the radius of the explosion.

Gamma-Fracker: No real info on this except it was supposed to collect information from the Himalayan Mountains since it was a prototype. The real use of it if it was completed was to extract natural gas from the surrounding area without polluting the water tables. Due to his pride and anger he didn't let Mr. Stark help and the result was basically null and void as it got destroyed.

Bannertech Energy Shields: Exactly what it is, and energy shield that was tanking multiple hits from the likes of Cain. He can also shield who he wishes simply by touching them.

Duffel-Bag: Don't know what else to call it, he basically reaches in and its supposed to be a small interdimensional portal to his lab to grab what he needs.

Watch: We actually get little to no feats on this watch except that he can use it to communicate and reverse engineered it to act as a self teleporter.

Catalytic Converter: According to Tony Stark, it was still only being theorized in its creation and Dr. Banner went ahead and completed it. It is also stated that it was supposed to neutralize carcinogens in everything from cigarettes to dryers sheets and prevent many forms of cancer according to Stark.

Now this is irrelevant and could be PIS, WIS or CIS but banner himself states he knows he is as smart as either Tony, both Hanks, T'Challa and reed. He also had a USB gathering information on idk what but Tony and McCoy were trying to stop a virus and failed. Idk if this was Banner's doing or something else but he himself stated "A reminder that Banner is the smartest there is." but I'm guessing that is definitely CIS and WIS because that statement would have nothing to do with plot.

If you could reply with a bit on Reed's inventions I'd appreciate it.

Oh another note, these are from indestructible hulk # 9 and back I'm missing at least 8 issues of indestructible hulk and the 6 new ones from Doc Green so please bear with me Luke.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#103  Edited By DrF8

There's a ton of characters who should be on the list.

I would add Hank Pym ( as Banner is here ), MrTerrific, Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Thanos, Prosefor Ivo, Ozymandias, Doc Green

Those are only few of the people i would add here. As from the poll...i choose Galactus

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also : WAYNE DOESN'T BELONG HERE

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@drfate said:

There's a ton of characters who should be on the list.

I would add Hank Pym ( as Banner is here ), MrTerrific, Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Thanos, Prosefor Ivo, Ozymandias, Doc Green

Those are only few of the people i would add here. As from the poll...i choose Galactus

Well I only know Galan, Reed, Tony, Bruce and Dr. Doom as brainies from Marvel....I shall do better next time. x.x

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By DrF8

@lowlaville: you dont know any of the "brainies" from DC? The ones i cited are quite popular...you know Lex, Brainiac ( the two of them are great Superman enemies ), Ozymandias is one of the most iconic vilains of all time ( after Watchmen ), Thanos got quite well known ( he is a powerfull character that almost every comic book fan knows, and he became well known after GotG ), DocGreen...well this one maybe isn't that popular

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smartest man? Well on this list it would be Reed. But the smartest on the list period is probably Galactus through cosmic awareness. I don't know anything about Azmuth, but Bats and Banner shouldn't be on here, not even close.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@esquirehulk: Cool list, I'll be back after football and post some stuff for Reed & Doom. Thanks for taking the time. This has been a good decision.

@lowlaville: Metron (DC New Gods), Merlin Marvel Comics, Also The Doctor From Doctor Who, and Mr. Peabody.

Honestly The Doctor from Doctor Who is the smartest and is over Reed and Banner. He has Deus Ex Machina knowledge. Probably the most knowledgeable character without getting into semi omniscient characters like the Watcher, who just knows everything because he is watching everything.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poll asks for a man. Galactus is not a man.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#112  Edited By RealityWarper
DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shameless bump, can someone post some of Reed's inventions and Doom por favor? Muchas graycius.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azmuth hands down honestly. Nobody created anything close to the omnitrix

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#117  Edited By KingOfAsh
No Caption Provided

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus has the ultimate nullifier,and world ship.And seems to know things about the universe that even phoenix and an elderly Thor don`t Know.Also he can tell reed has a universally relevant intelligence.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Galactus or Azmuth should be on this list because they have universal knowledge.