Who is the smartest man in the omniverse?

• 119 results
lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Poll Who is the smartest man in the omniverse? (127 votes)

Azmuth (Ben 10) 13%
Reed Richards (Marvel) 31%
Bruce Banner (Marvel) 6%
Bruce Wayne (DC) 9%
Galactus (Marvel) 28%
Dr. Doom (Marvel) 13%
 • 
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Azmuth or Galactus....Batman does not belong here. Banner barley belongs here. Reed & Doom aren't that far behind. I'm sure some people will make an argument for Reed, but I believe Galactus is ahead of him due to the fact he holds secrets of the universe.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cregan_Stark

No Thanos? Out of this group I choose Galactus.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Azmuth or Galactus....Batman does not belong here. Banner barley belongs here. Reed & Doom aren't that far behind. I'm sure some people will make an argument for Reed, but I believe Galactus is ahead of him due to the fact he holds secrets of the universe.

I don't know about Galactus but Azmuth possess Omniversal awareness. When Dr. Psychobos stole Azmuth's intellect, he exclaimed this though Azmuth himself only says he is the smartest man in possibly 5 Galaxies.... he has already 2 universe level items of his design: Omnitrix and his sword. Omnitrix can blow up the whole universe....the sword was proven has at least universe level range...well Ben claimed it could wipe all evil from the universe.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The current Bruce Banner was enhanced by the Extremis Virus.
Before he was already in the Top 5 of the smartest guys in Marvel.
His new Hulk incarnation of "Doc Green" is even smarter than him.
I bet my money on Banner.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know anything about Azmuth, so excluding him.

Big G, then Reed, Then Doom.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By serrure
No Caption Provided

Rocket Raccoon for President People!

*leaves thread*

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Azmuth or Galactus.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#8  Edited By Teerack

Thanos.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gizmorino

azmuth

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus, Azmuth, Banner, Reed/Doom, Batgod.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: @realitywarper:

I was not aware of the upgrades to current Banner. I have to ask, what has he done to put him above Reed and Doom?

Doom as stolen powers from the Beyonder, Galactus, SS, etc. Reed mapped the entire universe in a few secs. Doom as knowledge of the Magic/Dark Arts(Training from Morgan La Fey & Dr. Strange) as well, does Doc Green have such knowledge?

More important question to RW: Do you realize how much vast knowledge Galactus & Azmuth have? What has Doc Green/Banner done to be above them or on par with them at all? Galactus knowledge is on par with Celestials.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'eh, any evidence of new Banner being smarter than Reed? Statements, or feats?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know anything about Azmuth, so excluding him.

Big G, then Reed, Then Doom.

I'll make this very simple:

- He's designed and created planets....and moons. He can even move them around.
- Accidentally created Sentient life
- Omnitrix / Ultimatrix / Unatrix
- Azmuth's Sword
- Azmuth can teleport across the universe with a gadget of his.

Azmuth, being the first thinker is probably the one who designed Null Void, a pocket dimension built to house criminals. Null Void is a Galvan design and Azmuth being as old and referred to as the most brilliant out of his race, its highly probably Null Void is also of his creation.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smartest man? Well on this list it would be Reed. But the smartest on the list period is probably Galactus through cosmic awareness. I don't know anything about Azmuth, but Bats and Banner shouldn't be on here, not even close.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatcaesarsghost: @lukehero:

We can tell reed is smarter than doom as he has seen flaws in his plans. Overall they are both equal to me.

Reed has stated that banner is smarter than him AND stark and that was before doc green. Doc Green is now smarter than anything previous to him, either banner or professor hulk so that's why banner is ahead. Even if we don't use doc green, banner may still be smarter than the other 3 per richards statements.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night_raven: you have no clue as to what you're talking about.

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Character statements < feats.

Depends on what 'smart' is. If its being all knowing then galan

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Galactus stopped being a man when he became Galactus.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shamo: so you're saying, spiderman said sentry stalemated galactus but since it wasn't shown that's not the case? If it is then comic books are garbage! You don't just go by what is drawn, you have to go by what the character states as well.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

azumath is only second to

''Me''

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: Is this about Banner? Based off feats Reed is much smarter. Clearly Marvel are giving more attention to Banner's intellect at the moment, but it remains to be seen just how smart they'll be placing him. Surely you don't think Banner is smarter than the Big G?

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night_raven: no definitely not. Amadeus Cho states that intelligence is pattern recognition, i on the other hand if my opinion matters wouldn't be the csse. I believe intelligence is knowledge and how much you know and since Galactus has lived longer than Azmuth I put him first. Second Azmuth because of what he creates. In third place if you wanna go by feats, reed and doom. If you want to go by lore, story, plot or whatever you'd like to call it, I'd go with bruce and thats only because reed said bruce is possibly smarter than himmself and stark. If that statement was never made, I'd go with Reed and Doom for the tie.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: If Reed really made that statement then it's a stupid one(PIS or WIS-Take your Pick), Reed & Doom are far above Banner in intellect when it comes to feats. Characters make dumb statements all the time. Example: Spiderman claimed Morlun hits harder than Thor & Hulk...By feats that statement is asinine.

Unless the feats & statements coincide or is done by the "Marvel Narrator" during a story, then the statement must be taken with two scoops of salt.

=============================================================

Again what has Banner done to prove he is above Reed & Doom? Has he defeated Ego the Living Planet? Has he cast world wide spells that almost take over the world? During Doom Wars Doom was outpacing Reed & Black Panther. Even though Reed overall is still above Doom.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

Azmuth outclasses most people on this list.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By EsquireHulk

@lukehero: Could be either of those but like i said we can't go by just feats only because we should only see pictures and little to no talk. Feats are just hypothetical statements that are proven so to speak which is why we don't know exactly if sentry stalemated galactus because it wasn't shown so it can't be USED as a feat. Spiderman always makes stupid comments which is why i stopped reading spiderman in the first place and I'm not going to give the new spiderman a try even with doc oc's brain or whatever. But if you're the smartest man on earth and you make the statement that bruce is possibly smarter than yourself, you dont take that comment lightly.

And i already responded to night raven read my comment, if feats then clearly reed. Who else can duplicate the ultimate nullifyer? I still take every detail into account regardless of how small it is which is why i put bruce very, very close to reed if not, then surpasses him even if it is only by s small margin.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: Right, so was it just me saying that Banner shouldn't be here that you had issue with? It's not that I don't rate him as one of the Marvel geniuses, simply that Reed has been shown for decades to be at the top of that list (of Earth based heroes). Part of the reason is absolutely because until recently Bruce Banner himself hasn't had as much attention (though on a relative basis I do recognise things like him outsmarting Doom by disabling his tech AND magic which was impressive). A lot of people may say someone else is smarter, like Pym about Parker, but that doesn't mean we've seen anything to suggest they are.

Azazeyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azmuth on a very large scale.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By EsquireHulk

@lukehero: As for Ego the living planet what are his dura ility feats because im sure you drop hulk on him and its only a matter of time before strength > durability imho.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mickey-mouse

@esquirehulk:

Could be either of those but like i said we can't go by just feats only because we should only see pictures and little to no talk.

Already explained that:

Unless the feats & statements coincide or is done by the "Marvel Narrator" during a story, then the statement must be taken with two scoops of salt.

Feats are just hypothetical statements that are proven so to speak which is why we don't know exactly if sentry stalemated galactus because it wasn't shown so it can't be USED as a feat. Spiderman always makes stupid comments which is why i stopped reading spiderman in the first place and I'm not going to give the new spiderman a try even with doc oc's brain or whatever. But if you're the smartest man on earth and you make the statement that bruce is possibly smarter than yourself, you dont take that comment lightly.

I don't know where you were going with that. Spiderman comics are pretty good IMO though. Also Spock is very interesting. Parker is back though FYI. Spock was sent to the future.

And i already responded to night raven read my comment, if feats then clearly reed. Who else can duplicate the ultimate nullifyer? I still take every detail into account regardless of how small it is which is why i put bruce very, very close to reed if not, then surpasses him even if it is only by s small margin.

Not trying to be a hater, you still have yet to name feats that actually put Bruce above Reed & Doom besides some silly throw away line that can be taken as PIS or WIS(Take your pick). Please name things that Bruce or Doc Green has done that is above the abilities of Reed & Doom. Has Bruce taken on beings like Galactus & The Beyonder?

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night_raven: Nah its more of Marvel taking away intelligence for strength and why hulk gets all the attention that irks me. I think marvel is slowly giving Bruce more attention or just bruces intellect in general. Can you imagine reed richards or doom or even pym the strength of the hulk?

We'll just have to wait until more of doc green is shown to make a complete analysis.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lowlaville

Well I have a question to you Reed Richards... has he shown anything on the level of Azmuths intellectual feats?

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: he got rocked by galactus does that count?

In indestructible hulk, he made some device that ends waterborne diseases for the next 5 years.

I need to look at my comic books to see what exactly has he done with bannertech such as shields and whatnot but I'm sure reed and doom can make shields so that isn't a great feat.

We don't see much of Bruce compared to hulk which is why his intellectual feats are slim to non.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: If you give me about a day to look over my comics I'll get you the issue # as well as the page and reference everything i can about it.

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: Yeah I'd agree with that. His intellect is definitely being reconsidered following the Indestructible run with him working with Shield. And absolutely - Doom's magic in addition to his intelligence is what makes him so formidable, so it's interesting to see how this Doc Green is going to turn out.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@greatcaesarsghost: @lukehero:

We can tell reed is smarter than doom as he has seen flaws in his plans. Overall they are both equal to me.

Reed has stated that banner is smarter than him AND stark and that was before doc green. Doc Green is now smarter than anything previous to him, either banner or professor hulk so that's why banner is ahead. Even if we don't use doc green, banner may still be smarter than the other 3 per richards statements.

Scans of Richards saying that, because by feats, Banner is not smarter than Reed, not even close

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk:

That's cool, I don't mind being proven wrong BTW. Bruce has plenty of feats though in my opinion. When he started working for Shield he was making a lot of cool tech.

@lowlaville: To me? Or To Esquire?

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: To everyone... I need to know of the impressive constructs built by the likes of Reed Richards or Galactus primarily. Well I know UN is like... multiversal?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mickey-mouse

@lowlaville:

Galactus Built a Home For Himself That Is Bigger Than Several Planets

Reed went on the ship, couldn't understand all of the tech on The Worldship.

No Caption Provided

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@esquirehulk: @realitywarper:

I was not aware of the upgrades to current Banner. I have to ask, what has he done to put him above Reed and Doom?

Doom as stolen powers from the Beyonder, Galactus, SS, etc. Reed mapped the entire universe in a few secs. Doom as knowledge of the Magic/Dark Arts(Training from Morgan La Fey & Dr. Strange) as well, does Doc Green have such knowledge?

More important question to RW: Do you realize how much vast knowledge Galactus & Azmuth have? What has Doc Green/Banner done to be above them or on par with them at all? Galactus knowledge is on par with Celestials.

He was enhanced by an upgraded version of the Extremis Virus by Tony Stark himself.

Your questionning was bout intelligence : "Who is the smartest man in the omniverse ?" The knowledge is a different thing.
A smart man can learn faster than a dumb one, even this one have a lot of knowledge.
The knowledge is your capacity to store information, the intelligence is the speed and the effeciency to use it.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mickey-mouse

@realitywarper: Mate, not trying to be a hater...but you're logic has holes.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/smart

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/smart

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/smart

Smart is just another world of intelligence.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even if I believed in your logic; you haven't named anything Doc Green/Bruce Banner has done to say he has more brain storage than Galactus who is a universal entity, or Amzuth. You haven't even named something to say that brain power tops Doom or Reed.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@lukehero: brain storage =/= the speed the brain stores data. And being a universal entity does not make you automatically smart. Powerful, maybe, but not smart. Though I am only questioning your logic; galactus's tech is at a higher level athanor both reed and banners, but that is only one domain.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mickey-mouse

@van_cere: I get what you are throwing down. I also would like to say because the question is overall smarts, Galactus has knowledge of hidden secrets of the universe. I would say having that knowledge is also a major advantage over Bruce & Reed. If you look up as I said in my original post, I knew people would make a case for Reed.

However I am still strongly questioning people making a case for Bruce Banner. Also if we are talking about Pure Brain Speed(Not saying we are, but if we were)....Then Sage & Flash stomp(Mostly Flash...Sage would still be under him).

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@lukehero: doc green hasn't done much but he's said to be smarter than banner. He built a teleporter that takes him to kangs trophy room (which is apparently the end of time) and he made a cure for hulks, both or these were done in a very short amount of time.

I'm not saying he's smarter than anyone but that's what he's done so far,

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: That's pretty impressive. But, I think we would both agree that wouldn't put him over Reed & Doom.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus is not really a 'man'. And i dont watch ben 10. So I go for reed Richards, ultimate nullifier feat, fanta 4 uniforms. And much more.

Banner is more intelligent I think so but lacks feats on Richards level.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@lukehero: of course it wouldn't, I was just listing the things he's done so far.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: doom stole pr-beyonders powers.

I don't see anyone here being smarter than thanos, someone who mathematically established existence of hotu.. I know he isn't a man, but galactus isn't either..

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Im pretty sure if Azmuth came to marvel, he can do it, establish the existence of hotu. Azmuth is the guy who extracted DNA from an omnipotent (in ben 10 main continuity) being....I mean comeon... do they even have DNA?.. they are faces floating inside of a sub dimension that exists inside of a cosmic body...