#1 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Revan in my opinion is the strongest because Palpatine might have been the main villain in the movies but he never really did anything himself.

#2 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

here i some i came up with but cant decied who is the greatest.

Darth...

sidious

vadar

Plagueis

Bane

Exar Kun

maul

malak

revan

Count Duku

Who do you believe is most powerfull of all, feel free to add sith i havent mentioned. and if possible a pics

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Palpatine is the most powerful Sith Lord in history. He was the main antagonist in all six movies and in several comic books, games, etc.

The others, while still strong, can't really stand up to Palpatine.

#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#5 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but in the EU (which i've never read) Revan is supposed to be the most powerful or so people have said

#6 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"Darth Revan in my opinion is the strongest because Palpatine might have been the main villain in the movies but he never really did anything himself."

He might've not done much, but he was able to take down Vader and Luke with just a few jolts of Force Lightning. He beat Windu and Yoda in duels.

#7 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

i like darth krayt and darth Revan

#8 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

darth krayt because he was a former jedi who survived the clones attack (order 66) on them & after being tortured he turned to the dark side became a sith lord then he created the new sith order.

#9 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Tlieso says:

"darth krayt because he was a former jedi who survived the clones attack (order 66) on them & after being tortured he turned to the dark side became a sith lord then he created the new sith order."

he also had cool looking armor!!!! lol

#10 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"Darth Revan in my opinion is the strongest because Palpatine might have been the main villain in the movies but he never really did anything himself."

He fought against the four most powerful jedi masters (including Mace Windu) same time, that's something.

#11 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Overkill says:

"venom hybrid says:
He fought against the four most powerful jedi masters (including Mace Windu) same time, that's something."

When?

#12 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't remember that but i'm not that into the star wars stuff so i dont know everything

#13 Posted by shimuku (179 posts) - - Show Bio

darth vader's aprentice is the most powerfull

#14 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"Overkill says:
"venom hybrid says:
He fought against the four most powerful jedi masters (including Mace Windu) same time, that's something."

When?"

epIII, when Windu and the other Jedi masters (Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, and Kit Fisto) showed up to arrest him.

#15 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

ye i remember in episode 3, besides windu they all went down in like 30 seconds, i thought alian eyes would of put up a fight but no.

#16 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Palpatine destroyed the Jedi order and took control of the known galaxy through guile and subterfuge and just a little backstabbing...

I think that makes him the most powerful.

#17 Posted by TheJigsaw (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

Reven and Skywalker

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Palpatine could destroy entire fleets with the force alone. in a clone body, he used force storms to wipe out the new republic's armada with relative ease

#19 Posted by lordraiden (7013 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"venom hybrid says:
He might've not done much, but he was able to take down Vader *and* Luke with just a few jolts of Force Lightning. He beat Windu and Yoda in duels."

I believe it was Windu who beat Palpatine, and vs Yoda was stalemated at best!

#20 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Malak...

#21 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Vader

#22 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio

Sidious killed Plagueis, but Sidious was killed by Vader, so probably Andeddu or Krayt