• 71 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef
deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@breakingthrones: I forget what the arch is called, but Thor bull rushed surfer ti mars and beat him. He wasn't amped iirc

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natedwag said:

@breakingthrones: I forget what the arch is called, but Thor bull rushed surfer ti mars and beat him. He wasn't amped iirc

Please post a scan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natedwag said:

@breakingthrones: Ok gimme some time m9

Sure thing bro

Mkay, first off surfer speed blitzed thor but it backfired?

Also i couldn't find scans of the whole fight so i hope you're fine with a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmgkmxY24xE

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natedwag said:
@breakingthrones said:
@natedwag said:

@breakingthrones: Ok gimme some time m9

Sure thing bro

Mkay, first off surfer speed blitzed thor but it backfired?

Also i couldn't find scans of the whole fight so i hope you're fine with a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmgkmxY24xE

Interesting battle but it proves my point.

Surfer at no point tries to speed blitz Thor. Towards the end he charges at him but realises that Thor was actually aiming for Galactus.

He also has morals on and isn't even trying to fight Thor, except for one point where Thor briefly annoys him and he manhandles Thor at that point. Then Thor retreats and returns with an Asagadian army and armour and focuses on Galactus.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They would def lose to anyone below Black Panther w/ prep.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These guys go above Black Panther w/ prep depending on how much time. Anything short of 24 hours and he gets stomped.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@supremegeneration said:
@avatar_of_green said:

These guys go above Black Panther w/ prep depending on how much time. Anything short of 24 hours and he gets stomped.

But Black Panther is the God of Comicvine... He would be able to summon an entire army with Wakandan future-tech weapons. Did you see what they did to Atlantis? Damn.

Also, he has the spirits of the Black Panthers before him as well. Add that to his incredible intellect, army, and limitless resources, as well as the gumption to actually do what needs to be done. He would just destroy the Earth with that much prep time.

Pshhhhhhhhhhhhh King BP crushes.

@darkhunter89 will you enlighten these people? They have not yet bathed in the light of the messiah's will.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:
@avatar_of_green said:

But Black Panther is the God of Comicvine... He would be able to summon an entire army with Wakandan future-tech weapons. Did you see what they did to Atlantis? Damn.

Also, he has the spirits of the Black Panthers before him as well. Add that to his incredible intellect, army, and limitless resources, as well as the gumption to actually do what needs to be done. He would just destroy the Earth with that much prep time.

@darkhunter89 will you enlighten these people? They have not yet bathed in the light of the messiah's will.

Well yea with that. I thought you meant soloing them.

Nd BP is nowhere near close to God of CV. Also, Incursion-Time Stark could do the same with Sol's Hammer.

THEAMAZEDEDPOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Kyle Rayner and Hal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones: what? After thor hit Galactus surfer bull rushes thor to mars but it does more damage to him than thor.

2. I agree, Surfer did have morals but what i saw was that Surfer (maybe) able to beat Thor but he can't just turn the tables on him at all.

3. Looking up their fights (Not reading them) I've seen that Thor has won 3 times out of their 3 fights, and I know there is context but it's still worth mentioning

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natedwag said:

@breakingthrones: what? After thor hit Galactus surfer bull rushes thor to mars but it does more damage to him than thor.

2. I agree, Surfer did have morals but what i saw was that Surfer (maybe) able to beat Thor but he can't just turn the tables on him at all.

3. Looking up their fights (Not reading them) I've seen that Thor has won 3 times out of their 3 fights, and I know there is context but it's still worth mentioning

1.He successfully speed blitzed him to Mars, Thor couldn't react to him.

2. Surfer wasn't more hurt than thor, he said " That hurt even me" whereas Thor said "I didn't feel a thing" That's just a reflection of their personality, Thor being an aggressive warrior who is unlikely to admit to feeling any pain and Surfer being a pacifist, in this scenario surprised he felt some pain, nothing which actually affected him though.

3. Thor was blood lusted and lunged at him, surfer just stood there saying " Thor", not even doing anything.

4. If every fight is like this one - surfer trying to reason with Thor whilst Thor is blood lusted and threatening to kill him, it's hardly surprising.

There is a massive context to the fights.

5. Also bear in mind that Classical Thor was more powerful than current Thor and surfer used to be weaker, he has only grown in power, especially post annihilation.

Morals off surfer would manhandle him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Agreed

2. I don't think so

3. I don't think he was blood lusted, he was just tying more than SS

4.Ok

5. Alrighty

Also don't get me wrong I do see how Surfer being a pacifist comes into play with his fights

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green said:
@supremegeneration said:
@avatar_of_green said:

Nd BP is nowhere near close to God of CV. Also, Incursion-Time Stark could do the same with Sol's Hammer.

I shall enlighten you all! Black Panther is the HOLY KING/GOD OF COMICVINE! You can't defeat him. He IS the messiah! The holy one that will bring peace and vibranium to the world!

''I am the best.''

-Black Panther, The holy book, Chapter darkhunter89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@darkhunter89 said:

@supremegeneration said:
@avatar_of_green said:
@supremegeneration said:
@avatar_of_green said:

I shall enlighten you all! Black Panther is the HOLY KING/GOD OF COMICVINE! You can't defeat him. He IS the messiah! The holy one that will bring peace and vibranium to the world!

''I am the best.''

What did I say?

No Caption Provided

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Sundipped Superman maybe...

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: No. Current frieza stomps horribly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89 said:

@supremegeneration said:
@avatar_of_green said:
@supremegeneration said:
@avatar_of_green said:

''I am the best.''

What did I say?

No Caption Provided

''He, the holy one, shall bring THE LIGHT to the world.''

-Holy Book, Chapter 27, Avatar_Of_Green

TryingToChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers