• 84 results
#1 Posted by JokerHamill (4 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the vine.

Um this isnt a battle so when you make threads on battle forums make sure its battle related...A thread like this belongs on either the off-topic catagory or the general discussion catagory...

As far as this thread goes its definiltly Joker

Joker is Batmans Archnemises.

#3 Posted by entropy_aegis (15247 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker easy,then maybe Black Mask or Hush.

#4 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

Welcome to the vine.

Um this isnt a battle so when you make threads on battle forums make sure its battle related...A thread like this belongs on either the off-topic catagory or the general discussion catagory...

@entropy_aegis said:

I wouldn't say the Joker is evil. Just crazy. Quite a difference. I'd say Joker and two face don't belong on this list because they're aren't particularly evil overall.

#5 Posted by entropy_aegis (15247 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps: Well then Hush wins by default because practically no one else belongs here.

#6 Posted by BigCimmerian (8108 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane is more evil than Joker because he isn't crazy.

#7 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't say any Batman villains are "evil".

They all have different motives, and more than one of them are mentally unstable. Being mentally unstable automatically precludes someone being "evil".

#8 Edited by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker isn't really evil per say he's a sick psychopath. I would say someone like Bane or Ra's are more evil due to the fact they are completely aware of what they are doing and are cold and calculating in the process.

#9 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

The Joker isn't really evil per say he's a sick psychopath. I would say someone like Bane or Ra's are more evil due to the fact they are completely aware of what they are doing and are cold and calculating in the process.

This

#10 Posted by MisterWhisper (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to vote for Victor Zzatz (spelling) most of his villains are just criminals who will kill or extremely chaotic, Victor is just plain evil.

#11 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123 said:

@Strider92 said:

This

Exactly, my vote went to Bane. Joker is evil but a lot of it is based around his insanity. Bane is incredibly cruel without being mentally affected.

Batman: you'd kill just to 'rule' this city? Just for-

Bane: I'd kill for anything. I'd kill to silence a grating voice. To darken the light in eyes that dared look at me.

#12 Posted by ShootingNova (16314 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

Welcome to the vine.

Yep.

But I'd prefer Bane, I like him much more.

#13 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Well said except I'd have to Hush or Two-Face.

#14 Posted by SoA (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

joker is the least evil of batman's foes. to him its just a game and only batman can play . hush is ruthless enough to do anything to get his way (killed his parents as a kid) yes joker killed a robin but didnt do it out of being evil he did it bc he knew it would upset batman , almost everyone else on the poll or helped the heroes in some way . not hush.

#15 Posted by JokerHamill (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps: No offence but ARE YOU KIDDING. Joker poisoned gothams water supply as revenge caused by Batman putting him in Arkham Asylum for the criminally insane. But I guess you have a point

#16 Posted by AverageKoala (238 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker is evil. I understand your claims of insanity but when you are as malicious as the Joker, you are evil. The way he murdered Jason Todd and crippled Barbara, you cant pin that only on insanity, he is an evil character.

#17 Posted by Guardian_Prime (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's definitely isn't one of the most evil. In his mind he is attempting and doing good. He wouldn't quite be evil because he doesn't attack innocence... I don't see how he can be considered one of the most evil characters. And Two-Face is quite aware of what his actions do. As well as Joker, he's insane but doesn't mean he isn't aware of his actions. He's also very calculating. If anything, Riddler has a great chance at being the most evil. He is healthy minded and still proceeds with his crimes. Zsasz is also very "evil" as people would say. But still Joker can kill anyone (quite aware of his actions in the process) without regret or remorse, or blow up anything, or do anything he wants. He is insane, but because of his actions he is an "evil" insane. It has to go to Riddler, Joker, and Zsasz.

#18 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

joker is the least evil of batman's foes. to him its just a game and only batman can play . hush is ruthless enough to do anything to get his way (killed his parents as a kid) yes joker killed a robin but didnt do it out of being evil he did it bc he knew it would upset batman , almost everyone else on the poll or helped the heroes in some way . not hush.

What the f**k? Are you serious.

Read the second panel, Joker isn't sick he's pure evil.

#19 Posted by Guardian_Prime (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: "he did it because he knew it would upset batman." what...? That is evil. He purposely intended to cause emotional pain and suffering toward someone.

#20 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty subjective. Joker has ulterior motives. Ra's thinks he does things for the betterment of mankind. Bane has done some good and heroic things. Basically all of the options are mentally fragile or the like in some way.

#21 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

#22 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Well this just made me want to go back and change my vote. Great point made.

#23 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker is the only real option on this list. He does what he does for no reason other then to cause harm. I mean, Ra's does thing for a greater good, Hush is driven by vengeance, Deadshot is a gun for hire, Riddler likes to challenge intelligent people and has worked as a good guy in the past... The Joker is Batman's equal and opposite. He is as evil as Batman is good.

#24 Posted by cooljammy18 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Ras believes in puring the world by killing the corrupted. Not really evil at all, just idealistic. Bane is similar in his motives. Both aren't "evil" at all, especially when both of them had killed other criminals and whatnot. Victor Zsasz probably gets my vote along with Joker. I really wish that Bats would of let Jason kill The Joker.

#25 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Strider92 said:

Joker is sick, but he is pure evil. He loves to watch people in pain, and he perfectly understands what he's doing. If watching people burn to death and die isn't evil then i don't know what is.

#26 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker is pure evil. Crazy or not, he is absolute evil..so is Zsasz

#27 Posted by ShootingNova (16314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

The Joker is the only real option on this list. He does what he does for no reason other then to cause harm. I mean, Ra's does thing for a greater good, Hush is driven by vengeance, Deadshot is a gun for hire, Riddler likes to challenge intelligent people and has worked as a good guy in the past... The Joker is Batman's equal and opposite. He is as evil as Batman is good.

This.

#28 Posted by JokerHamill (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageKoala: Exactly

#29 Posted by SoA (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardian_Prime: @XImpossibruX: eh, moot point.

#30 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Contrary to what I've seen in these posts, being crazy does not mean you are not evil.

Joker takes this to me. He is crazy, chaotic, psychotic, sociopathic, destructive, and doesn't just kill people, he plagues his environment. The Joker makes more villains, he corrupts heroes, and he tempts Batman to break any and all morals he has. He is the worst kind of person, and I can't imagine anyone really matching him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#31 Posted by ohgodwhy (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker is the most evil. He's not insane, he's a genius. The Joker figure itself is just a guise imo, but this guy is nothing but a cold blooded murderer. He'll kill people just because he wants to, or because it'll help him escape. He has no allegiance to anyone but himself but the thing is, everything he does has a motive. He doesn't just kill because he thinks, oh this would be fun. Every kill he makes has some kind of purpose, whether it be intimidation or a trap. That's how I view the Joker. What's more evil than someone who'll kill people just for scare tactics or to set up a trap?

#32 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

#33 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Damn, thats just f*cking sick.

#34 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker, Ra's is the least evil on this list of villains.

#35 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

I get the most malignant feel from Hush to be honest. Joker might take it though. He has NO trouble killing totally innocent people, and for reasons sometimes that really don't make sense. Makes him a sick monster. But I still get the brooding sense of evil moreso from Hush.

#36 Posted by sabracadabra (540 posts) - - Show Bio

iI would say either Joker or Scarecrow.

#37 Posted by ComicStooge (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Deadshot even on this list?

#38 Posted by ComicStooge (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

And Two-Face is just deranged.

#39 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this thread still on the battle forum section?

#40 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageKoala said:

The Joker is evil. I understand your claims of insanity but when you are as malicious as the Joker, you are evil. The way he murdered Jason Todd and crippled Barbara, you cant pin that only on insanity, he is an evil character.

idk when the MM organised the thoughts in jokers mind and cured him of his insanity momentarily he was regretful of everything he did. so i dont think he is evil. just ill

#41 Posted by entropy_aegis (15247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Typhion said:

I get the most malignant feel from Hush to be honest. Joker might take it though. He has NO trouble killing totally innocent people, and for reasons sometimes that really don't make sense. Makes him a sick monster. But I still get the brooding sense of evil moreso from Hush.

Indeed,Tommy is pure malice and spite.

#42 Posted by entropy_aegis (15247 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

So killing a boy just to troll his adoptive father is not evil? wow.

#43 Posted by Outside_85 (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with the Scarecrow of this list, since I don't consider the Joker evil. He does bad things yes, but since he doesn't understand the concepts of right and wrong, how can he be evil? The Scarecrow however understands the difference perfectly well, but still breaks it. Ra's evil is diminished by the reason he is perpetrating them in pursuit of a good.

#44 Posted by HollowInside (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Doctor Hurt. Since, even Joker said that to Damian, that Hurt is the most evil man on earth.

#45 Posted by Pokeysteve (8253 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol only one of these characters tried to murder a dozen infants and then shot the woman in the head who tried to save them. Stupid thread.

#46 Posted by Saren (25618 posts) - - Show Bio

@HollowInside said:

I think Doctor Hurt. Since, even Joker said that to Damian, that Hurt is the most evil man on earth.

Given that Joker mocked Hurt and the rest of the Black Glove for being arrogant enough to think their plan had succeeded in killing Batman, I doubt he really holds Simon in such high regard. More so since he then injected him with Joker-venom and buried him alive.

#47 Posted by BatWatch (2610 posts) - - Show Bio

I went for Ra's. He's clearly not insane, and he plans to kill most of humanity just because it would be beneficial for the environment.

@Pokeysteve said:

Lol only one of these characters tried to murder a dozen infants and then shot the woman in the head who tried to save them. Stupid thread.

If Joker is truly insane as he is often stated to be, then he is not aware of the consequences of his actions and is therefore no more evil than a mentally retarded man who gets upset, hits a child, and kills the child.

#48 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.

#49 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

When i think of insane, i think of sociopath. One who thinks that pain, death, and life aren't even real. Joker knows that pain is real, he knows that death is real, and he knows that life is real. He just doesn't value any of the above mentioned things, to me, that makes him evil, as he did some of the worst things out of all batman's villains. And he wasn't a sociopath, just a psychopath.

#50 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20161 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker easily. He is a psychopath/insane man who acts like death is a game and kills people for the fun of it. He is fully aware of what he is doing, and not only physically injures his opponents, but mentally as well. Heck, he'll leave his victim alive if it means he/she suffers more.

Killing people's children and feeding it to them

Killing Jason Todd and scarring Bruce and Jason mentally/physically.

Killing/crippling Batgirl

Now who says Joker isn't evil?

"Be water my friend"