Posted by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

There are many dangerous people in the comic universe, not just because of what ability they have but because of the person they are.

This is a battle for those who are just humans, not mutated, not altered, not enhanced, just a normal human with their tech or skills

So some people who are already out: Deathstroke, Captain America, Black Panther, anyone with enhancements of any kind.

Number 1:

Who is the most dangerous human, without their gear and resources.

Number 2:

Who is the most dangerous with all their gear and resources.

Now when I say gear I mean Dr. Doom's armor, Dr. Fate's helmet, the Batsuit. Etc. Not just specialized gear. Resources would we anything the person has themself. Like for instance Lex Luthor would have all the resources at his disposal from Lex Corp, but he could not say steal a green lantern ring.

When I say dangerous I mean, can take over/kill the world if not more.

#1 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Doom

2. Doom

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

Number 1: Not sure. Cassandra Cain I guess.

Number 2: With all his gear Black Panther should be the most dangerous. With just standard gear Lord Deathstrike is definitely the one of the most if not the most dangerous i've seen.

#3 Posted by nickzambuto (14121 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Assuming there's no prep, uhh, Taskmaster?

2. Over kill the world you say? I know someone who can bring it to it's doom...

#4 Posted by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: They can use any of their specialized gear for number 2 but it has to be THEIR gear. Like Batman could use his insider suit but he could not use like something he just took from something else.

#5 Posted by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Not overkill the world. Take over, or kill the world heck maybe even more.

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper said:

@Strider92: They can use any of their specialized gear for number 2 but it has to be THEIR gear. Like Batman could use his insider suit but he could not use like something he just took from something else.

In that case probably Doom or BP. I would stand by the fact Deathstrike is the most dangerous with standard gear. He's pretty damn insane.

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24937 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by nickzambuto (14121 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper said:

@nickzambuto: Not overkill the world. Take over, or kill the world heck maybe even more.

DOOM the world... DR. DOOM.

#9 Posted by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Not sure if Taskmaster would be considered unenhanced. His reflexive mimicry is pushing it.

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper said:

@nickzambuto: Not sure if Taskmaster would be considered unenhanced. His reflexive mimicry is pushing it.

Yep he is enhanced. If he wasn't i'd have chosen him instead of Cass. He took a serum that increased his brain's propensity to store information so he would come under enhanced human.

#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (8579 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman
2. Doctor Doom

#12 Posted by Alexander505 (2164 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman

2. Batman/Doom/Luthor

#13 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Deathstroke

2. Dr. Doom

#14 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: @XImpossibruX: @Alexander505: Given the fact that most of Dr. Dooms power comes from his exposure to cosmic rays , would be be considered as "enchanced", if Captain America is being ruled out, wouldnt including Dr. Doom be against the rules?

I would personally say John Constantine.

#15 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@BigCimmerian: @XImpossibruX: @Alexander505: Given the fact that most of Dr. Dooms power comes from his exposure to cosmic rays , would be be considered as "enchanced", if Captain America is being ruled out, wouldnt including Dr. Doom be against the rules?

I would personally say John Constantine.

what power? O_o

#16 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Wouldn't constantine be ruled out because of his magic abilities, or demonic blood which gives him a slight healing factor. I agree doom is enhanced.

#17 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

what power? O_o

energy manipulation.

#19 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I thought that was his armor and/or magic thingie

#20 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

Bruce Lee disagrees

#21 Posted by Dextersinister (6348 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

@Killemall: Wouldn't constantine be ruled out because of his magic abilities, or demonic blood which gives him a slight healing factor. I agree doom is enhanced.

You could consider magic ok if it was universally accessible but I think Doom has sold his soul for an upgrade.

#22 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

Well magic thing just something he learned from the books, which he generally doesnt use. The demonic blood thing, I have no idea how that came to be i know it has been referred to in few of the issue, but never seen him much as "enhanced" but then my knowledge of Constantine comes from few story arcs recommended to be by CitizenBane and BillyBatson, so i am far from being a Constanine expert.

@Jayfournines said:

@Killemall: I thought that was his armor and/or magic thingie

He modified his body, by re-creating the cosmic rays way back in Fantastic Four Issues. That sort of explains why he is capable of siphoning off and storing energies in his body, rather than armor.

#23 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@icysloth said:

You could consider magic ok if it was universally accessible but I think Doom has sold his soul for an upgrade.

I though his upgrade came from cosmic rays , has he actually sold his soul (or was it just a figure of speech :p i am honestly clueless).

#24 Posted by XiiX (8705 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexander505 said:

1. Batman

2. Batman/Doom/Luthor

#25 Posted by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

magic is fine if you studied and learned it through practice but not if it was because of a bloodline that would make you enhanced.

#26 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: ITs not a major modification, and I still consider him human but I don't know if the OP means just like a physically and mentally dangerous while totally human, To me what makes constantine dangerous is he is his craftiness and his networking abilities.

#27 Posted by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: yes, must be completely human.

#28 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper: but can they have powers whether it comes from magic like Zatana, or technology like Blue Beetle. Because Magic and Tech abilities changes the answer.

#29 Posted by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: as ling as they are completely human with no enhancements of any kind tech and magic are fine, so long as it did not make them inhuman. Like the high evolutionary is not human anymore but dr strange is, as far as I know.

#30 Edited by Dextersinister (6348 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Dextersinister said:

@icysloth said:

I though his upgrade came from cosmic rays , has he actually sold his soul (or was it just a figure of speech :p i am honestly clueless).

I remember reading an article where a writer felt like Doom had been portrayed as a sympathetic villain to often so he did story where it showed he was willing to sacrifice one of the few people he loved to demons. He may have sold his soul to them as part of the ritual but either way he upgraded his magic with it.

#31 Posted by ImmortalOne (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

I wont count Doom... I feel his magic powers put him way above human...

1. Deathstroke

2. Lex Luthor

#32 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

I'm not 100% sure you can consider him "Human"

#33 Posted by 80sBaby (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

The storyline where Doom "sold his soul" was called Unthinkable. But, i don't think he actually sold his soul as he had to sacrifice his one, true love Valeria to the imps that empowered him. I alos don't think the power-up stuck. Never heard of his gaining abilities from cosmic rays except for the Ultimate version.

#34 Posted by Marvelexpat (8 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Bruce Wayne

2) Dr.

#35 Edited by Marvelexpat (8 posts) - - Show Bio
1 and 2
#36 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Deathstroke

2. Victor Von Doom

#37 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Deathstroke

2.Batman/Black Panther.

#38 Posted by MisterWhisper (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

@SavageDragon: @TDK_1997: @ImmortalOne: Deathstroke has enhancements, he does not count.

#39 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper:Then it's 1.Batman

2.Batman/Black Panther.