Who is THE hardest person to debate with?

• 172 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Shawnbaby

@protectyournose said:

I seem to more about Terminator than you do obviously.

No they did not send Terminators back to kill John Connor because Mankind won the war, it was to prevent the war from even happening in the fist place. In Terminator Salvation there is a scene where John listens to tapes of his mother and she states " Without Kyle you could never exist and Skynet will win the war. " The war didnt even end yet when Kyle and the T-800 were sent back in time in the first movie. John was the one who sent Kyle back and Skynet sent a T-800 back to kill Sarah to prevent her from giving birth to him. when both Kyle and the T-800 were sent back in time the war was not already over. if so How could Skynet of sent the first Terminator back to kill Sarah if Skynet already lost? I mean if skynet loses that also would mean they get destoyed. However, they havent and nor will they lose. Humans are just little baby cockroaches to Terminators. Nothing more and skynet will win in the end....... Watch!

O Rly?

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

I especially like the part where Kyle says "We'd Won"

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By protectyournose

@Shawnbaby said:

@protectyournose said:

No they did not send Terminators back to kill John Connor because Mankind won the war, it was to prevent the war from even happening in the fist place. In Terminator Salvation there is a scene where John listens to tapes of his mother and she states " Without Kyle you could never exist and Skynet will win the war. " The war didnt even end yet when Kyle and the T-800 were sent back in time in the first movie. John was the one who sent Kyle back and Skynet sent a T-800 back to kill Sarah to prevent her from giving birth to him. when both Kyle and the T-800 were sent back in time the war was not already over. if so How could Skynet of sent the first Terminator back to kill Sarah if Skynet already lost? I mean if skynet loses that also would mean they get destoyed. However, they havent and nor will they lose. Humans are just little baby cockroaches to Terminators. Nothing more and skynet will win in the end....... Watch!

O Rly?

They won parts of the war, ( As seen in Terminator Salvation. ) not all of it. If they defeated Skynet, then skynet wouldnt of been able to send back a T-800, T-1000 or T-X to kill John, If humans won the war? John even said it himself at the end of Terminator Salvation, that the war raises on and Skynets network remains strong, but they will not quit until all of its destroyed. so their mission is to take out The machines and Skynet and that woman even told Marcus in TS that it will be the resistance that will be terminated not skynet. which means Kyle, John and the other humans in the war.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Shawnbaby

@protectyournose said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@protectyournose said:

O Rly?

They won parts of the war, ( As seen in Terminator Salvation. ) not all of it. If they defreated Skynet, then they wouldnt of been able to send back a T-800, T-1000 or T-X to kill John, If humans won the war? John even said it himself at the end of Terminator Salvation, that the war raises on and Skynets network remains strong, but they will not quit until all of its destroyed. so their mission is to take out The machines and Skynet and that woman even told Marcus in TS that it will be the resistance that will be terminated not skynet. which means Kyle, John and the other humans in the war.

And this, Ladies and Gentleman of the Jury, is exactly why this boy here is the worst person to argue with. I've got video Proof that he is wrong and He Still tries to argue. Kyle doesn't say "we'd Won parts of the war" he doesn't even say "We were winning the War" He says "We'd Won". Skynet had no choice but to send The Terminator back in time to kill John Connor because there was nothing else that it could do. The Machines had lost the war. Game, Set, and Match.

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By protectyournose

@Shawnbaby said:

@protectyournose said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@protectyournose said:

O Rly?

They won parts of the war, ( As seen in Terminator Salvation. ) not all of it. If they defreated Skynet, then they wouldnt of been able to send back a T-800, T-1000 or T-X to kill John, If humans won the war? John even said it himself at the end of Terminator Salvation, that the war raises on and Skynets network remains strong, but they will not quit until all of its destroyed. so their mission is to take out The machines and Skynet and that woman even told Marcus in TS that it will be the resistance that will be terminated not skynet. which means Kyle, John and the other humans in the war.

And this, Ladies and Gentleman of the Jury, is exactly why this boy here is the worst person to argue with. I've got video Proof that he is wrong and He Still tries to argue. Kyle doesn't say "we'd Won parts of the war" he doesn't even say "We were winning the War" He says "We'd Won". Skynet had no choice but to send The Terminator back in time to kill John Connor because there was nothing else that it could do. The Machines had lost the war. Game, Set, and Match.

Your video proves nothing. You can win one war with someone, but that doesnt mean its completly finished! Reese says in that video " Their defence screen was smashed! " or whatever that word is and so they'd won and taking out Connor then would make no difference and then he said, Skynet had to whipe out his entire existence. Which is obviously still didnt put Skynet down for good because Reese says that the terminator already went through which I guess means ( went through the time machine. ) then says Connor sent him to entercept, then they blew the whole place. Which is absolute bs because how could Skynet of sent the T-1000 and T-X back if they were already destroyed? You do realise when they found out the first Terminator lost, Skynet built the second Terminator even better so he'd be alot harder to beat? If Skynet was already destroyed then No Terminator movies would of ever existed after T1.

If Skynet got destroyed, but the T-800 already went through the time machine, then the whole war would of already been over after T1 right? Since the T-800 did die? Obviously you misunderstood reese. they won parts of the war, not all of it.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Shawnbaby

@protectyournose: It's okay, Terminator_Fan...We've already shown these fine folk how unreasonable you are...you don't need to drive the point home any further. It doesn't matter really how the second Terminator was sent back (the second and third movies totally violate the premise of time travel as defined in the first movie anyway. Only Living Tissue can be sent back in time...yet the T-1000 and T-X are both fully metal and therefore wouldn't be able to time travel)....You said: :

@protectyournose said:

Kyle never said anything about humans winning wars, all he talked about was details of the T-800 series from previous 600 serie models. He also said that T-800's were their toughest opponents they had to face. He never said they wont the war nor could he of known since he was already sent back to protect sarah before he could see the war being over.

Skynets gonna stomp watch.... true story. Humans will bow down to those Machines and then they'll still get killed!

Well...the above Clip clearly has Reese saying that the Humans did win the war and that Skynet's only chance at preventing that was to send Terminators back in time. The war was over....Skynet may still have had a few pockets of resistance left...but the Humans had won. So, either:

a) you don't know the movies as well as you think you do, or

b) You were lying again.

And i thought you weren't going to have another argument with me?

As for Terminator Salvation...Well...that is still years before John sent Kyle back in time anyway. Kyle is still a Teenager in that movie....and John really only takes command of the Resistance at the end.

Also, I can tell you exactly how the last Terminator Movie will end...It will end with John Connor sending Reese back in time to boink his mom...thus closing the circle.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By ximpossibrux

This has now turned into a Terminator Debate.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Shawnbaby

@XImpossibruX said:

I was merely showcasing evidence to support my argument about how Terminator_fan is the worst person to debate. I knew he'd be easy to sucker into another Terminator debate. I baited the trap...and he walked right into it. The Prosecution rests.

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By protectyournose

@Shawnbaby said:

@protectyournose: It's okay, Terminator_Fan...We've already shown these fine folk how unreasonable you are...you don't need to drive the point home any further. It doesn't matter really how the second Terminator was sent back (the second and third movies totally violate the premise of time travel as defined in the first movie anyway. Only Living Tissue can be sent back in time...yet the T-1000 and T-X are both fully metal and therefore wouldn't be able to time travel)....You said: :

If you're so obsessed with time traving for the fact you have to be naked, flesh and blood...etc to do so.... You could also say you have to be flesh, blood, naked and bones and not metal period.... every terminator time traveled because its a damn movie.... If you're so wondering how did the T-1000 and T-X time travel if they're pure metal and not flesh and blood then write a letter to James Cameron and see what his excuse is. since he invented these liquid models...... If Im a fanboy of these characters that doesnt mean i'll have all the answers to your questions for the fact, im not the one who wrote the movies.

@Shawnbaby said:

@protectyournose said:

Kyle never said anything about humans winning wars, all he talked about was details of the T-800 series from previous 600 serie models. He also said that T-800's were their toughest opponents they had to face. He never said they wont the war nor could he of known since he was already sent back to protect sarah before he could see the war being over.

Skynets gonna stomp watch.... true story. Humans will bow down to those Machines and then they'll still get killed!

Well...the above Clip clearly has Reese saying that the Humans did win the war and that Skynet's only chance at preventing that was to send Terminators back in time. The war was over....Skynet may still have had a few pockets of resistance left...but the Humans had won. So, either:

a) you don't know the movies as well as you think you do, or

b) You were lying again.

And i thought you weren't going to have another argument with me?

As for Terminator Salvation...Well...that is still years before John sent Kyle back in time anyway. Kyle is still a Teenager in that movie....and John really only takes command of the Resistance at the end.

Also, I can tell you exactly how the last Terminator Movie will end...It will end with John Connor sending Reese back in time to boink his mom...thus closing the circle.

He never said " Humans won the war " if the war was over they wouldnt of existed in the future now would they? I would think no. Humans didnt win anything, if they were gonna win, they would of already won by now and i've repeativley watched the 2nd and 3rd film over and over again and it always shows so many humans dying from T-800's that I about fall out of my chair laughing. Yes thats proof all the humans will die in the end.

1. If you dont think I know the movies as well as I think then I wouldnt of gotten straight A's on these Terminator quizes now would I? You know you can google them and theirs Terminator quezes that test you about the movie and so forth and I never got an answer wrong, so why dont you take it and dont come to me for answers either.

2. I am not lying about anything, I just state things how it is, you believe what you want, I honestly could care less. I am not gonna argue with you, but I will answer questions the best way I can.

3. So now Johns gonna send kyle back again? so well see another rerun of Terminator 1 again? then 2 and 3?....etc lol ok..... no this time reese is gonna die in the near future along with john and the rest of the human resistance and reese reffered to himself as the resistence in TS.

The time traveling will start in the next movie according to wiki's not in the movie after it...... reread a little more on it, in T5 is when they focus on time traveling more and they say Johns also gonna go back in time and I guess meet his Mommy and again.

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By protectyournose

@XImpossibruX said:

I know, I think I might just flag Shawn since hes trying to instigate, which is what he does in every thread he sees me in.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Shawnbaby

@protectyournose said:

@XImpossibruX said:

I know, I think I might just flag Shawn since hes trying to instigate, which is what he does in every thread he sees me in.

Go ahead. I haven't broken any rules. I was just pointing out how annoying Terminator Fanboys are to argue with...a point which you agreed with me on if I do recall.

@protectyournose said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@protectyournose said:

Lets not forget the hulk, superman and batman fanboys. lol

Or TERMINATOR fanboys.

I agree, the TERMINATOR fanboys got so annoying...lol

Oh look...I do recall correctly.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's make "collaboration" not "argumentation" ...

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By protectyournose

@Shawnbaby said:

@protectyournose said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Go ahead. I haven't broken any rules. I was just pointing out how annoying Terminator Fanboys are to argue with...a point which you agreed with me on if I do recall.

You're making rude remarks by calling me a liar, telling me im wrong, when you should know im in fact right, if you've seen all the movies. You keep arguing with me just to argue.

@Shawnbaby said:

@protectyournose said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@protectyournose said:

Lets not forget the hulk, superman and batman fanboys. lol

Or TERMINATOR fanboys.

I agree, the TERMINATOR fanboys got so annoying...lol

Oh look...I do recall correctly.

Yes and I am no Terminator fanboy. I hate The Terminator movies.

I think Terminator was the sh*tiest movie they ever had.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Shawnbaby

@protectyournose: I didnt callyou a liar I said you were either misinformed OR lying. And youre the one that keeps arguing against facts that I have already provided evidence for. If you want this to stop you can just admit you were wrong about Kyle reese never saying that humanity won the war. Since you hate the terminator movies so much that shouldnt be hard to do

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By protectyournose

@Shawnbaby said:

@protectyournose: I didnt callyou a liar I said you were either misinformed OR lying.

I was doing neither I have been informed of this information about skynet and terminator since I was still pooping in my diapers. I have no reason to lie whatsoever.

And youre the one that keeps arguing against facts that I have already provided evidence for.

You posted a video and misunderstood the line that was in it the term " We Won " was used for one of the wars they had. You can see it in Terminator Salvation the war started and John said at the end of the movie " This Battle has been won " which means they won that war in that movie, but as I said above, John says the war raises on. Anyone who watches the movies would agree on my part of this theory. If Humans already won and the T-800 went back in time right before skynet got destroyed then T2 & T3 wouldnt exist for the fact.

1. The T-800 died in the first movie.

2. Since Skynet and the T-800 were both dead after T1 Than T2 or T3 couldnt exist for the fact they sent more advanced Terminator's after the first one. How could they do that if Skynet alreadyt got destroyed by humans? they couldnt. then the war would of been permanently over after the T-800 died in T1.

So your facts your wrong. The video proves nothing for the fact you misunderstood it.

If you want this to stop you can just admit you were wrong about Kyle reese never saying that humanity won the war. Since you hate the terminator movies so much that shouldnt be hard to do

It's up to you if you wanna continue discussing this, I have no problem with it. Why don't you admitt the T-1000 would kick Supermans Ass....LMAO Oh and I did make A Clark Kent vs T-1000 thread recently, to bad it got locked due to trolling, flaiming and fanboys. and it didnt get locked because of me it got locked because of the superman fanboys.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/cark-kent-vs-t-1000/697886/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-t-1000-why-do-people-think-superman-would-win/697914/

Unfortunitly the second one got locked and I was told I can no longer make another T-1000 vs Superman thread because my first one already got locked, but sorry you didnt get to join in.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Shawnbaby

If skynet hadnt of lost....there would have been no reason to send the trrminators back through time. They needed to kill him in the psst to prevent him from beating them im the future.

Thanks for posting tnose links though, more evidence of how unreasonable of a troll you are. I can see that your whole "im gonna be good this time" schtick isnt going to last very long.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#166  Edited By GR2Blackout

Me :P

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By protectyournose

@Shawnbaby said:

If skynet hadnt of lost....there would have been no reason to send the trrminators back through time. They needed to kill him in the psst to prevent him from beating them im the future.

Thats true if skynet won they wouldnt of needed to of sent any Terminator's back, but thats not the point. The point is if Skynet was already destroyed then how could they of existed in the future? and you can argue the T-800 in T1 went through the time machine right before skynet got destroyed all you like, but it doesnt change the fact that the movies went on. Also how was Skynet able to send the T-1000 a more advance model back in time in the future, past timeline and then a T-X several years later if Skynet got destroyed? If Skynet was dead than they couldnt of continued to send newer Terminator's back, it'd be impossible.

Thanks for posting tnose links though, more evidence of how unreasonable of a troll you are. I can see that your whole "im gonna be good this time" schtick isnt going to last very long.

Stop copying my excuses, those threads didnt get locked because of me they got locked because of the superman fanboys. See thing is, people ignore facts like you for an odd reason. Keep trolling me and it will catch up to you as well. Not saying you'll get banned, but a Mod might one day send you a private pm.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Shawnbaby

@protectyournose said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Thats true if skynet won they wouldnt of needed to of sent any Terminator's back, but thats not the point. The point is if Skynet was already destroyed then how could they of existed in the future? and you can argue the T-800 in T1 went through the time machine right before skynet got destroyed all you like, but it doesnt change the fact that the movies went on. Also how was Skynet able to send the T-1000 a more advance model back in time in the future, past timeline and then a T-X several years later if Skynet got destroyed? If Skynet was dead than they couldnt of continued to send newer Terminator's back, it'd be impossible.

Stop copying my excuses, those threads didnt get locked because of me they got locked because of the superman fanboys. See thing is, people ignore facts like you for an odd reason. Keep trolling me and it will catch up to you as well. Not saying you'll get banned, but a Mod might one day send you a private pm.

I didn't say Skynet was Destroyed...I said Humanity won the war...there is a difference.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Shawnbaby

@protectyournose said:

That's not how I see it...and that's not how the fine community here at ComicVine sees it. The only person in those threads that had their account banned or had to deal with a Moderator personally was you.

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By protectyournose

@Shawnbaby said:

@protectyournose said:

That's not how I see it...and that's not how the fine community here at ComicVine sees it. The only person in those threads that had their account banned or had to deal with a Moderator personally was you.

You think i'm the first or the last person whos ever had an account banned on here? Dude I could name off atleast 6 or so people I know off head whos been banned and more have been banned. So if you think im the first or the last to have an account banned on here. you need to pm a mod and ask them yourself. I garentee you, the mods will tell you, they've dealt with worse problems than me. Static even admitted to me Dex_Starr at first wasnt as bad as me, as time went on. He got alot worse.

protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By protectyournose

@Shawnbaby said:

@protectyournose said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I didn't say Skynet was Destroyed...I said Humanity won the war...there is a difference.

In the movies it works different than this website and thats what you're confused about.

Yes here on the vine, a winner can win by ko or death, but in movies the opponent mostly loses by death, especially in series action movies like the terminator. if the humans are out to kill terminator's, then you better believe they're out to do the same to the manufacture who builds these machines that will kill manind in the end and take over Earth!!! I just told you 3 times now, John Connor said at the end of TS, They wont give up until everything is destroyed including skynet.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#172  Edited By Deranged Midget

This has become extremely off topic and out of hand.