Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Gladiator

You better asnwer
You better asnwer

or

Round 1: Just who is stronger no speed, energy lets just say is a arm wrestling and Gladiator is on 100% confidence and no Void.

Round 2 : Pure physical fight no energy blast or heat vision only strength, speed, durability, stamina, reflexes...etc and Gladiator is on 100% confidence plus no Void.

Round 3 : All out battle no one is holding back Gladiator is on 100% confidence and cant go down and no Void for Sentry ( Bloodlusted on and no morals )

Round 4 : Gladiator with the Uni-Power and Sentry has Void Gladiator is on 100% confidence and cant go down no morals and bloodlusted on.

Who wins and why ( pls just don't say only Gladiator or Sentry give me facts )

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Gladiator with 100% Confidence will always be more powerful. The guy hardly has 100% confidence anyway and since this is out of character, he would surely win 100%.

Maybe if he were at 50%, that battle would go 50/50.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: I thought that Sentry is very strong because in some battles they all say that Sentry is stronger, that he is on World War Hulk level and almost beat him plus that Gladiator lost to Hulk so i thought I'm not pro on Sentry nor Gladiator so i decided to make this thread so i can see facts why Sentry is stronger than Gladiator and why can he beat him in a fight

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666
@age_of_ultron_Prime2000
Gladiator is at least as strong as WB Hulk. Gladiator lost to Hulk becuase Hulk throw him to nuclear device, that made him weaker. Plus don't ask me why but both seem to be really hurt after landing from orbit on Earth. 
Sentry who fought with WWHulk was barely at city level in his energy projection. He was weaker than usually. For sure weaker than from his fights with Photon or Collective. 

Besides, Gladiator > Sentry in speed, both kinds of durability and strength. 

Sentry that actually is stronger than Thor and Hulk is one from Marvel Knights, who didn't even know that Void is a part of him. Since this series, Sentry was falling apart due to mental problems with fear that Void is still alive. And Void is above Gladiator, plus Cap Universe Glads is featless.
Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000: Gladiator is at least as strong as WB Hulk. Gladiator lost to Hulk becuase Hulk throw him to nuclear device, that made him weaker. Plus don't ask me why but both seem to be really hurt after landing from orbit on Earth. Sentry who fought with WWHulk was barely at city level in his energy projection. He was weaker than usually. For sure weaker than from his fights with Photon or Collective. Besides, Gladiator > Sentry in speed, both kinds of durability and strength. Sentry that actually is stronger than Thor and Hulk is one from Marvel Knights, who didn't even know that Void is a part of him. Since this series, Sentry was falling apart due to mental problems with fear that Void is still alive. And Void is above Gladiator, plus Cap Universe Glads is featless.

Finally a good explanation for this thank you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000: Sentry is a hyperbole character created to be flexible with the power set of Earthlings. He is said to generate the power of 1000 exploding suns, but never has showed nor even hinted that he is capable of generating that power.

But a 100% Gladiator is out-of-character. He's never at 100%. Quite frankly, he is quite emotional and has self esteem issues regarding himself and his actions.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By karrob

Round 1: Gladiator - Ive seen better strength feats from Gladiator but Sentry is no slouch

Round 2 : Gladiator - has better experience at using all his physical gifts at once. More training and knowledge in the use of his abilities.

Round 3 : Gladiator - See round 2

Round 4 : tough one....The Uni Power increases the hosts power by a factor of 50 IIRC but the Void is extremely powerful but I am not sure how powerful...I would still say Gladiator but I am willing to see some scans if anyone has differing opinions.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666
@karrob said:

Round 1: Gladiator - Ive seen better strength feats from Gladiator but Sentry is no slouch

Round 2 : Gladiator - has better experience at using all his physical gifts at once. More training and knowledge in the use of his abilities.

Round 4 : tough one....The Uni Power increases the hosts power by a factor of 50 IIRC but the Void is extremely powerful but I am not sure how powerful...I would still say Gladiator but I am willing to see some scans if anyone has differing opinions.

Probably myth, since actually best Caps were normal humans. Look on current one that seems to actually be a real part of Eternity and on this guy who fought with Juggernaut. He was able to psi-bolt him when Juggy was in full power. He completly stomped him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karrob said:

Power of 50?

Try anywhere between 500 to 7,500. 7,500 so far is the highest but are not sure if it is the maximum potential.

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Charlie_Jade

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000 said:

Gladiator lost to Hulk

PIS, Hulk is a cashcow, Marvel makes everyone lose to him with PIS writing

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Gladiator

Round 2 : Sentry

Round 3 : Sentry ( btw it makes no sense to say Bloodlusted & no morals with no Void, because a bloodlusted no morals Sentry IS Void )

Round 4 : tough battle, not sure but i think Sentry have it.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

All fights could go either way.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

Round 2: Sentry

Round 3: Gladiator

Round 4: Void

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Floopay

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000: Sentry is a hyperbole character created to be flexible with the power set of Earthlings. He is said to generate the power of 1000 exploding suns, but never has showed nor even hinted that he is capable of generating that power.

But a 100% Gladiator is out-of-character. He's never at 100%. Quite frankly, he is quite emotional and has self esteem issues regarding himself and his actions.

His power source is not hyperbole

However:

Sentry has some good strength feats, and he is supposedly the most powerful Earthling to ever exist. However, his greatest strength feats are speculative as to their actual level of power. I mean, he did break Terrax's axe, which is impressive, but can't be quantified in terms of power and strength (at least not unless I really wanna dig up some Terrax scans and pin down some numbers).

However, Sentry proved that he can't really match Hercules or Thor in terms of raw strength, at all really. Same goes with Hulk, Sentry can match his striking power and damage Hulk, but he's really no match in terms of raw strength. Gladiator has proven otherwise.

So, I'm going with Gladiator.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By karrob

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Oh wow! Thats a huge boost. Thanks for clearing that up.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pea55
@Charlie_Jade said:

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000 said:

Gladiator lost to Hulk

PIS, Hulk is a cashcow, Marvel makes everyone lose to him with PIS writing

NO!!!!!
MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MethoKi

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000: Gladiator

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2 : Sentry

Round 3 : Sentry ( btw it makes no sense to say Bloodlusted & no morals with no Void, because a bloodlusted no morals Sentry IS Void )

Round 4 : tough battle, not sure but i think Sentry have it.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

gladiator

gladiator

sentry

gladiator..... if the unipower is used correctly.. its ridiculous