#1 Posted by riotman (716 posts) - - Show Bio

I just thought about it today and I was wandering whi is the smartest out of the three because they all seem like genuises to me.

#2 Edited by brc2000 (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark isn't in the same leage. I'm thinking when it comes to science and logic it's Mr. F, but Doom has knowledge in both science and magic.

#3 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. F is always considered to be the most smartest and Doom at 2nd place. However, in feats, Doom tops Mr. F easily. Stark is smart but not in the same league as these guys.
#4 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom, no contest

#5 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos>>>>>Mr fantastic>Doom>>>>>>>stark

#6 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed's mind is a plot device.
#7 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8814 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" Reed's mind is a plot device. "
lol!
#8 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
" thanos>>>>>Mr fantastic>Doom>>>>>>>stark "
agreed
#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a battle.

#10 Posted by Sherlock (7255 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Not a battle. "
This and iv always had the opinion that doom was Reed just wins cause he is the good guy
#11 Edited by Deadcool (6810 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, a lot of awnsers, lot of them are unless...

Stark is the Best  Mechanical Engineer in all the Universes Doom himself said:

Stark is using technology that I havent discovered yet

Richards is just Physiscs, Stark Tech is superior, but he has discovered a lot of more things.

And Doom is not better than Stark or Richards in their campus but he knows more about another sciences, like magic.

With all this we can say that Tony Stark is like Nikola Tesla, Richards is like Albert Einstein, and Doom is like Goethe's Faust...

#12 Posted by Tonystarkbuttherapper (295 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd agree with Richards as Einstein but IMO Tesla fits more into doom territory because he's badass + eccentric. Stark can get some other famous engineer.

#13 Posted by tensor (4161 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel said reed is the smartest so i cannot argue u with that

#14 Posted by PowerHerc (83261 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tonystarkbuttherapper:
Yeah, Stark can be Thomas Edison. 

Reed is the smartest, then Doom and finally Stark.
#15 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Scientist- Mother*******-Supreme!
#16 Edited by Deadcool (6810 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tonystarkbuttherapper: @PowerHerc: 
Nikola tesla is a Moral guy, so he is not Doom, and Thomas edison is an overated thief...
Stark is awesome... And I said Faust because he is more much like Faust, always looking for more power (Knownledge)...

@FadeToBlackBolt:
Being the Scientist Supreme doesn't makes him the smartest... He is just the one that has done more discoveries.

#17 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:
" @Tonystarkbuttherapper: @PowerHerc: 
Nikola tesla is a Moral guy, so he is not Doom, and Thomas edison is an overated thief...
Stark is awesome... And I said Faust because he is more much like Faust, always looking for power more (Knownledge)...

@FadeToBlackBolt:
Being the Scientist Supreme doesn't makes him the smartest... He is just the one that has done more discoveries AND IS THE MOST AWESOME

"
Fixed :D

But seriously, Reed from Doom, then Hank and then Stark. And Reed and Doom are comparable, except for certain plot device feats.
#18 Posted by Deadcool (6810 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt:  Well, yeah, that is right =)
#19 Posted by Deadcool (6810 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tonystarkbuttherapper:  Also Stark is same kind of inventor as  Tesla, he just says, I want to do this, and then he built it... also both have moustache...
#20 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5441 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Victor a tie with Reed when it comes to intelligence?

#21 Posted by Deadcool (6810 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling: Doom knows alot of more things than Richards, they used to be Rivals, but now DOOM is a Sorcerer, he wins against Richards...
Also Stark has more awesome tech...

#22 Posted by xdm (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is smarter ?
Smarter = Science
Of course with magic, Reed and Tony are directly killed by Doom. But it's not the purpose.
Below, all is said.