This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by nvr (139 posts) - - Show Bio

MM lost to Supergirl. Who choked him with one hand. while WW beat Supergirl with one Hand. MM loss to Captain Marvel and Black Adam, while Wonder Woman beat the crap out of Black Mary who beat Black Adam and Captain Marvel, and she beat Captain Nazi, who was handing Black Adam his asteric.

Wonder Woman deflected trillions times trillions of faster than light speed particles of the shattered God, caught a Flash in the speed force, and Lassod Amazo before Superman could finish firing a point blank heat vision shot.

Wonder Woman withstood blows from Amazo, Despero, Darksied, Superman amped, Captain Marvel full speed head on, Ares, Pele, etc.

She took energy shots from Kingdom Gog, Circe, The Overmaster, The Quantum Zealot, etc.

Wonder Woman has warped reality, fixed it back, resisted the power of the Queen of fables, Blown up Hectate, Decay, Killed Cottus, taken blows from Brearious, etc.

She is more powerful than MM in action and DC Annual Wonder Woman says WW's power rivals Superman and surpasses MM. I do believe Thor and WW to be equals. And both more powerful than MM.So

who wins in a fight,and who

is most powerful?

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter >>>>>>> Wonder Woman >>> Thor. You are mistaken.

#3 Posted by Nefarious (21430 posts) - - Show Bio

The Green Alien with no hair.

#4 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

ABC Logic makes the best arguments don't it.

#5 Posted by Pokeysteve (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

MM has more abilities at his disposal. What does it take to beat the best super powered h2h fighter in DC? The ability to not be touched by her attacks. J'onn's phasing is a huge factor. In a straight up fight though she could probably knock him out.

Same thing with J'onn and Thor except MM could still beat him. I think so anyways.

WW and Thor........it's pretty much Thor vs Superman. Some people choose A and some people choose B. I think she'd crush him though.

@nvr:

Wonder Woman has warped reality, fixed it back

When did this happen? I don't remember that.

#6 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

By your logic WW and Justice League is actually inferior to Jon, since he's defeated Malefic while she has lost him.

#7 Posted by dondave (38640 posts) - - Show Bio

@nvr:

Firstly, that is the most ridiculous peice of ABC logic I have seen in my entire life.

Secondly, Wonder Woman has no answer to MMH's telepathy.

Thirdly, Thor too would be dropped by MMH's TP.

Fourthly, Wonder Woman lasso even if she can get it on him will not hold him as he has escaped from it before.

Fifthly, Wonder Woman has no answer to MMH's intangiblity or invisibilty.

Sixthly, Thor is a slow Motherf*cker, whats stop MMH from speed blitzing him.

Seventhly, (this is from another thread) possesses healing sufficient to regrow his body from a severed arm within which he transferred a facsimile of his consciousness, reconstitute his body from diminutive smears of body tissue, survive with his head severed, regenerate any organ in his body at will, reassimilate his body after being torn into varying portions, etc

#8 Posted by laflux (16918 posts) - - Show Bio

@nvr said:

MM lost to Supergirl. Who choked him with one hand. while WW beat Supergirl with one Hand. MM loss to Captain Marvel and Black Adam, while Wonder Woman beat the crap out of Black Mary who beat Black Adam and Captain Marvel, and she beat Captain Nazi, who was handing Black Adam his asteric.

Wonder Woman deflected trillions times trillions of faster than light speed particles of the shattered God, caught a Flash in the speed force, and Lassod Amazo before Superman could finish firing a point blank heat vision shot.

Wonder Woman withstood blows from Amazo, Despero, Darksied, Superman amped, Captain Marvel full speed head on, Ares, Pele, etc.

She took energy shots from Kingdom Gog, Circe, The Overmaster, The Quantum Zealot, etc.

Wonder Woman has warped reality, fixed it back, resisted the power of the Queen of fables, Blown up Hectate, Decay, Killed Cottus, taken blows from Brearious, etc.

She is more powerful than MM in action and DC Annual Wonder Woman says WW's power rivals Superman and surpasses MM. I do believe Thor and WW to be equals. And both more powerful than MM.

Fail

#9 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

The Green Alien with no hair.
#10 Posted by TheMultiverse (143 posts) - - Show Bio

WW, and Thor fighting? .... Maybe in the sack. I say Thor in that fight. Has WW every shown the levels of speed that Thor (supposedly) has? I think MM takes Thor, but he'd have to use his phase quite a bit.

#11 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMultiverse Um, has THOR ever shown the combat speed to compete with Wonder Woman? No. Thor is outclassed here speed wise.

#12 Edited by TheMultiverse (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is fast very, very, very fast, not going to bother posting scans. At least in terms of flight speed (yes even without the hammer) Pretty sure i've seen a scan of him playing around with Quicksilver like he was, well, a child.

#13 Edited by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMultiverse So? travel speed doesn't matter in a battle. Thor has been tagged by Spiderman, combat wise.

#14 Posted by TheMultiverse (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman has his sense, and the best natural agility in comics. I don't see WW beating Thor. I give her her props, but i see her getting her weapons broken. Then her getting swept up in a hurricane, and drenched for Thor's pleasure.

#15 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMultiverse Except Thor won't be able to do any of those things, since Wonder Woman will have KO'd him before he even knew the fight had started.

#16 Edited by TheMultiverse (143 posts) - - Show Bio

The only, only way that would happen is if Thor becomes properly aroused at the sight of WW.

How about this. MM stomps them both at once.

#17 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMultiverse Don't change the subject. Thor has displayed zero evidence that he could keep up with Wonder Woman. She would destroy Thor.

#18 Posted by XiiX (8809 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Martian Manhunter >>>>>>> Wonder Woman >>> Thor. You are mistaken.
#19 Posted by TheMultiverse (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would spin Mjolnir so fast that it would rip a hole in space, and then he'd throw WW in it.

Whatever. We'll see in the crossover. Where Thor Trounces Diana. Then proceeds to steal her from Supe, and have a love child.

#20 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMultiverse How can Thor swing his hammer before Wonder Woman speed blitzez him? Do you understand what speed is?

#21 Posted by Dolphins_r_s3xy (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Kirby wins. Poor peasant for yielding such ignorant thoughts

#22 Posted by TheMultiverse (143 posts) - - Show Bio

The spinning of Mjolnir would slow WW to a crawl, but i'm done. This is a sure victory for MM, and or Thor.

#23 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMultiverse You clearly don't belong on the battles board if you can't debate properly. Wonder Woman pimp slaps Thor and Martian Manhunter utterly wrecks Thor. You didn't even counter how Thor could swing his hammer before Wonder Woman gets him!

#24 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@nvr: You're full of crap for making this thread with an obvious and biased opinion, there was a thread about Wonder Woman and Thor, Wonder Woman did win that one, but all you did here was lowball Martian Manhunter and say that because she beat a few people that martian manhunter didn't shes superior which is bull crap. You have no evidence that Martian Manhunter loses to Wonder Woman besides pointless and flawed ABC logic, bad form...

#25 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMultiverse: Obvious troll is obvious.

#26 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

I think MM has too many powers for WW. But MM also has a giants weakness to fire.

#27 Posted by inchiso (147 posts) - - Show Bio

MM is the strongest in JL even batman admitted it

#28 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@inchiso: Non canon tv show = Pointless ......... Pointless = fail

MM is still gonna win here, but that little TV reference means jack

#29 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

man...this is the way the vine is going? Posting clips from the cartoon as proof of argument? really? REALLY?

#30 Posted by GunGunW (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter is the most powerful, and in my opinion Wonder Woman is 2nd, then Thor.

#31 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

Martian Manhunter is the most powerful, and in my opinion Wonder Woman is 2nd, then Thor.

technically, you'd be right

#32 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Although MM and WW is stronger and faster, Thor is more versatile in general, and have most powerful weapon here.

#33 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter >>> Wonder Woman > Thor

#34 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter bitchslaps both of them.

#35 Posted by BigCimmerian (8604 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor>>>Martian Manhunter>>>Wonder Woman, but in the fight Martian would win becaues of telepathy, Thor is durable enough to walk on stars.

#36 Posted by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter >>> Thor > Wonder Woman

#37 Posted by ComicVineAddict23 (187 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelAvengersAlliance10 said:

#38 Posted by Relentless1 (239 posts) - - Show Bio

#39 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor> >MM> WW

#40 Posted by Chosen1 (168 posts) - - Show Bio

#41 Posted by RetardedMonkey (129 posts) - - Show Bio

#42 Posted by Deadgod (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fire Star said:

Martian Manhunter >>> Wonder Woman > Thor

#43 Posted by dondave (38640 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter >>>> Wonder Woman >>>Thor

#44 Posted by loadofmilark (198 posts) - - Show Bio

martian manhunter wins with ease

#45 Posted by Mediumguy (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's just be clear here, Wonder Woman has been documented as being a better fighter with better reflexes than Superman while still being close to his strength level.

#46 Posted by TifaLockhart (14080 posts) - - Show Bio

Raw power? Thor. Mjolnir makes him more versatile and he can dish out a lot of damage.

Who'd win in a fight? Probably J'Onn due to telepathy and speed. Also, the OP is poor form indeed.

#47 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a difference between power and effectiveness. For example, Martian Manhunter may be "more powerful" than Superman but Supes is generally shown as being more effective, imo.

That being said, I think that the order is:

1. Thor-Has the greater energy projection and Mjolnir gives him great versatility. All this in addition to having comparable physical attributes to the other 2.'

2. Martian Manhunter-Versatility almost nabbed him the top spot BUT, his EP and physical attributes are a bit lower than Thor's imo. So, he'll have to settle for 2nd place.

3. Wonder Woman-The least versatile character on this list but slightly stronger than Martian Manhunter, I think. But not significantly more so and she's still weaker than Thor so she comes in 3rd.

#48 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

Thor> >MM> WW

Thank you !

Some people need to pick up a comic book, like jeez. I can get what they mean when they say Martian Manhunter can beat Thor, but Wonder Woman? People are being blinded by false facts.

Thor would send her to Valhalla.

#49 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG this is s really irritating me .
Who wants to have a Viner VS Viner match with me?
Thor VS Wonder Woman, so i can end this non sense!

#50 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio