Who is more intelligent, Ironman or batman?

• 107 results
Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Poll Who is more intelligent, Ironman or batman? (85 votes)

Ironman 65%
Batman 45%
 • 
Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is Batman even intelligent ?

hell even Panther is better than him in all angle

Stark takes this intelligent category in a god stomp

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well Iron Man makes a better armored suit which can actually fly lol.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Michael Jordan gif though!

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Ironman will graduate at the top if his class from MIT while Bruce will graduate at the top of his class from West Point

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If by intelligence we are strictly measuring IQ, I'd go with Tony.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10  Edited By Erik

I would as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce overall. And about their suits let's not forger Bruce's suit is completely computerized now. Every single part of it. Not saying its on iron mans level but its good. Tony may be smarter in some areas but bruce is a better detective, better with psychology and criminology. Bruce is a master of so many scientific fields and so much more. His versatility and the fact that he has mastered so many fields makes him overall smarter than Tony

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

I'd say Tony due to his feats of technical knowhow/ingenuity. Though I believe Broo is smarter than both of them combined.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not a battle forum material

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DBVSE7

@jayc1324: Tbh I don't think that counts sure Batman is better in those areas but Tony has no reason to be smart in those areas im sure Tony could do all of that too if he had a reason to be a detective. All those fields you mentioned go hand in hand with being a detective crime fighter like Batman who uses info to get into the mind of his enemies. Tony isn't like that and has no reason to be.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This probably shouldn't be in the battle forums as well I might add.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Both have different types of intelligence,Tony is better at building tech,weapons and well anything in general.Batman is better at almost everything else,I'll give Batman the edge solely cause he's more innovative used intelligence in situations where his brain should've been fried(RIP,Court of Owls).

I was about to give a reasonable response and point out Batman's detective skills and his ability to think on his feet even in situations when his mind and body are overtaxed but then I remembered you're the same guy who made a Bane and Deathstroke vs Doomsday thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Yeah but Bruce could possibly be just as good as tony if he devoted himself fully to computer science and engineering. By the fact that Bruce is adept in the fields tony is and then some makes Bruce smarter to me

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rocketstark : In no way, shape, or form does Bane stomp Doomsday; even if it's your opinion, your opinion is absolutely wrong.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By entropy_aegis

@entropy_aegis said:

Both have different types of intelligence,Tony is better at building tech,weapons and well anything in general.Batman is better at almost everything else,I'll give Batman the edge solely cause he's more innovative used intelligence in situations where his brain should've been fried(RIP,Court of Owls).

@rocketstark said:

I was about to give a reasonable response and point out Batman's detective skills and his ability to think on his feet even in situations when his mind and body are overtaxed but then I remembered you're the same guy who made a Bane and Deathstroke vs Doomsday thread.

why? Bane stomps Doomsday

while Tony is miles smarter than bat boy in every angle, expect being a detective?

i think Tony can learn that too if he wants though

Yeah sure he does

Is Tony smarter at thinking on his feet,is Tony smarter at understanding his enemies psyche? can Tony use his intelligence when he's been drugged,beaten,exhausted,exposed to poison all in one go etc,has Tony outsmarted Gods? can Tony fool Desaad,Metron and Mokkari? can Tony turn the tables on a character like the Lump using only his intelligence?

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@dbvse7: Yeah but Bruce could possibly be just as good as tony if he devoted himself fully to computer science and engineering. By the fact that Bruce is adept in the fields tony is and then some makes Bruce smarter to me

I agree... I think people translate linear smartness into being smart overall. When it comes to tech Tony blows Bruce out of the water but it ends there.

T'Challa is the better comparison for Bruce imo.

good day

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DBVSE7

@rocketstark: That's what I mean I don't think it's fair to do that. Iron Man hasn't learned some of the things Batman has cause Tony doesn't do what Batman does It's only fair to compare intelligence in fields they're both good in.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, one runs around in tights to fight criminals, the other wears powered armor that gives him superhuman strength and durability, flight, and an array of weapons. It seems to me that Tony got the jump on Bruce in the smarts dept. from the very beginning.

Avatar image for phantomlantern8
PhantomLantern8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Seriously, I thought you guys would have figured this out at the first line.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Depends, Stark is the better inventor while Bruce is the better decision maker

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dondave

@entropy_aegis

NeganStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony will always be smarter than bruce

tony > bruce in any possible way possible

myrongains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Tony and Bruce are in pretty different fields for us to measure their intelligence.Tony is better at building tech and mechanical stuff while Bruce is a great tactician,Psychologist and he is actually smarter than Tony in every other field that you can think of.

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark is more intelligent but Batman has DC stuff and as we all know, DC is more broken.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, one runs around in tights to fight criminals, the other wears powered armor that gives him superhuman strength and durability, flight, and an array of weapons. It seems to me that Tony got the jump on Bruce in the smarts dept. from the very beginning.

So does Rocket Red,would you consider him a genius?

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony in terms of straight up intelligence.But honestly Bruce covers it in most aspects such as Jayc said earlier.You guys seem to forget building a suit better than someone doesn't make you smarter.There's way more aspects to that.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ElmoHump

@adamanouer: I'm sorry we don't have a freaking Guardians Of The Universe total rip off but reskinned and renamed them.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@sovereign91001: I wouldn't. IQ measures intellect by assessing problem solving and analytical ability. When it comes to that I'd say they're about even. Tony has exhibited vast problem solving abilities in make tech work where the laws of science "AS KNOWN" say they shouldn't. Bruce through his analytical mnd on criminology and psychology. The simple fact is a great detective would likely score as well as a brilliant inventor in an IQ test.

Anyhow they're not what they're cracked up to be. When I was in year 4 at school my parents were called in to see the principle because based on the IQ tests the school had run on all my year I should have been dux of my year and I clearly wasn't applying myself. The simple fact was the subject matter of English etc didn't exactly drive me to do much. Now once I got into high school and was studying science ( physics, chemistry etc) and maths had algebra and calculus I was dux of those subjects ( got the science award every year but then I did like to make chemical reactions that blew shit up - sort of explains ending up a jar head) . Still didn't stop me doing shit at English, history, geography or any othe subject that I couldn't apply to creating dangerous crap ;)

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kainboa

Purely going by their different classifications, Stark is more intelligent.

He is classified as a "Super-Genius class Intelligence" while Wayne is merely classified as a "Genius level intellect"

Beyond this fairly basic classification, which doesn't really matter much but is nice to have as a reference, there's also the fact that Starks intellect has been augmented by the R.T Node.

This sends him beyond purely human level intellect, and solidly into the level of Super-human.

coltron77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have to say Stark; he has more showing of raw intellect in the form of scientific knowledge, mathematical aptitude, and has shown greater intellect application through invention. I think the people have a problem understanding is what makes Batman such a intellectual threat. Many times we have seen the debate of whether Luthor or Batman is more intelligent, which seems analogous to the current debate. Stark, like Luthor, is on another intellectual level than someone like Batman academically, which is shown by both through invention and basic understanding of their respective universes.

Which means in a pure IQ contest Stark take the gold, but Batman is not only incredibly intelligent he also has great cunning. He is able to utilize his intellect through his knowledge of psychology, martial arts, forensics, and criminology to push him ahead of other foes. One of the major barriers for Batman is his singular focus, due to his non stop war against crime we never really see him utilize his intellect outside of that realm. While we see Tony building suits that let him compete with some of the most powerful beings in his universe, creating free unlimited energy, creating advanced A.I.s and performing other feats that showcase his general scientific knowledge.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I like Batsy better but I vote for Ironman in intelligence.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Chibi_cute

It depends on what field of intelligence of skill we are talking about. when it comes to engineering tony curbstomps.

But when it comes to skill tactical analysis and wisdom.. bruce curbstomps..

I say bruce..

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Gracetrack

Tony when it comes to tech and tech-related fields.

Bruce when it comes to everything else.

I find it silly that anyone with a modicum of knowledge about these two characters from the comic books would think Tony is "easily" more intelligent than Bruce.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man easily in intelligence but Bruce may be the marginally better detective

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Tony when it comes to tech and tech-related fields.

Bruce when it comes to everything else.

This

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is a good detective not a super minded genius like tony is with engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology( Tony cured cancer), All fields of science, Electronics, Weapons (Made a suit that he used to fight an entire fleet of aliens alone). So i would say Tony by a land slide. And fun fact Tony has more $.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Batman is a good detective not a super minded genius like tony is with engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology( Tony cured cancer), All fields of science, Electronics, Weapons (Made a suit that he used to fight an entire fleet of aliens alone). So i would say Tony by a land slide. And fun fact Tony has more $.

You're aware Batman builds suits that can kick the stuffing out of the Justice League every other month, right? And that he's done stuff like make vaccines for Joker and Scarecrow's toxins and other such stuff outside of detective.

Do you just watch the Nolan movies?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: A vaccine vs Curing cancer are you kidding me? And Tony's Suits are far greater than Batman's. Batman only beats the JL becasue of plot if Superman where to grab a hand full of rocks take a couple of steps back and throw them as fast as he could at Batman he would kill him.