#1 Edited by TheIrishDoctor (463 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a "who would win in a fight, since as much as I love Deadpool, I think we all know he'd get his rear handed to him by Lobo. So instead, here are the rules of the battle...

Both take turns trying to figure out a way to kill each other. Literally a turn based match, like in a JRPG. Who goes first is decided on a coin toss. They are allowed to use whatever tools, weapons, call in others, whatever, from either of their universes with the exception of reality warpers (So Deadpool could try to call in Superman or Sentry and throw Lobo into a Supernova if he wants).

After their opponenet's turn, each contestant gets as long as they need to regenerate, if they are able to. Winning is through death only. No incapacitations.

Which one figures out how to kill the other first? Or do they just keep going until they both die of boredom

#2 Posted by dondave (37926 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo finds ways for you to die... whether it is some massive new weapon he invented, a virus or an army of biogenetically engineered insects..... you will die.... eventually.

#4 Edited by Dredeuced (5574 posts) - - Show Bio

It's whoever gets their turn first. Even with reality warpers banned Deadpool could just call in Silver Surfer or Thanos while Lobo could call in Captain Atom or somesuch.

#5 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

They get bored eventually...

#6 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3545 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Is'nt Lobo still alive in the 853rd Century along with Hourman 1,000,000 and the Justice Legion Alpha?

#7 Posted by ComicStooge (13065 posts) - - Show Bio

How can you be 'more' immortal? You're either immortal or you're not.

#8 Posted by Onemoreposter (4065 posts) - - Show Bio

@theirishdoctor:

@heraldofganthet said:

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Is'nt Lobo still alive in the 853rd Century along with Hourman 1,000,000 and the Justice Legion Alpha?

Indeed he is/was. I don't know if DC 1,000,000 is canon after Flashpoint.

I'd say Lobo is more immortal. Lobo's immortality is handed down by someone working directly for the Presence.

By decree of the Presence (the DC version of the TOAA) Lobo cannot be collected by death. Deadpool is just cursed by Thanos with the inability to die.

IMO, the word of God > a curse from Thanos. Eventually, Lobo will get the Thanos to drop the curse or maybe just frag him and figure out how to remove the curse himself.

#9 Posted by russellmania77 (15505 posts) - - Show Bio

exactly what i was gonna write

#10 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3545 posts) - - Show Bio

@onemoreposter: Works for me. Hopefully at least some aspects of DC 1,000,000 are still canon, considering just how many cool characters came from that storyline. As it stands however, i'll take Lobo on this one.

#11 Edited by The Stegman (24630 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd bet money on Deadpool dying before Lobo, guy comes back from blood drops.

#12 Edited by homicidalmaniac (7708 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Deadpool have a similar feat to Lobo blood drops feat

#13 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this, but lobo doesn't lose! Also I alpha e always wondered what would become of lobo if he got obliterated

#14 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd probably become a ghost.

#15 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Deadpool get literally banned from the afterlife by Thanos so he could never be with Death? I would say that makes him slightly more immortal.

#16 Posted by russellmania77 (15505 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Deadpool get literally banned from the afterlife by Thanos so he could never be with Death? I would say that makes him slightly more immortal.

same thing happen to lobo i think... of course not by tanos tho n not cuz he had a hard for death

#17 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_monarch said:

same thing happen to lobo i think... of course not by tanos tho n not cuz he had a hard for death

No, it was Thanos who placed the curse of life on Deadpool.

They are both equally immortal. ANd to answer the questions above, if Lobo confronted Thanos, Thanos would kill him. Pretty sure Thanos is still the servant of Death.

Thanks for reading,
Floopay

#18 Edited by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo.

If Deadpool cannot be killed by Lobo then Lobo frags Thanos and makes it happen.

No one frags the Presence IMO.

#19 Posted by hyiena (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

There are not different levels of immortality.

#20 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool's HF will be weaker in future. It was shown in Messiah War, when they were fighting in future with Stryfe'a army.

#21 Edited by Nefarious (20626 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo, of course.

#22 Posted by karrob (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

exactly what i was gonna write

Same here