Who is gonna win Death Battle's GOKU vs SUPERMAN?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cybrilious4

This a battle analysis page about the outcome of Screw Attack's next fight. You can ONLY use their latest video updatw on Goku vs Superman on YouTube or Skrew Attack as feats.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cybrilious4

*Latest video update as feats for this argument.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By niBBit

*sigh* There are countelss Goku vs Superman treads already go look there if you want to know the outcome or feats or whatever.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cybrilious4

Death Battle's Goku vs Superman, it is their outcome, plz read the OP

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mirabel

Generally speaking, Death battles is surprisingly reasonable with it's outcomes. The battles themselves may be in question, but the outcomes are pretty much right on the money. That being said, I have no idea.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Whoever wins, a large number of casualties of fans on both sides take place in heroic to sneaky, honourable to despicable, debator to trollish fights.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cybrilious4

Bump

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By GunGunW

Death Battle tends to get things wrong a lot.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

@Cybrilious4: do you have a the link to the site

Neo_Prime666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Neo_Prime666

@Mirabel said:

Generally speaking, Death battles is surprisingly reasonable with it's outcomes. The battles themselves may be in question, but the outcomes are pretty much right on the money. That being said, I have no idea.

Right, and going by the way of the forum it's Superman.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nefarious

....Not again.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By laflux

@GunGunW said:

As @Mirabel: said, I think most of the time they are correct, but the fights are drawn out to make them interesting. For example, Thor vs Radien. Thor wins in two seconds. But that would make a terrible battle, so it has to be drawn out. The only thing I disagree with is the Ms Marvel vs Wonder-Woman fight, and that's it.

superman69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By superman69

Still Superman.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GunGunW

@laflux: That was actually one of the instances I was referring to, because some battles make no sense why they were even put there in the first place. Like Spider-Man vs Batman is another one, I don't see Raidan or Batman putting up even as decent of a fight as they did. Even Shadow vs Vegeta was a little far fetched

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I personally think Superman would win, but I have an itching feeling that they will go with Goku.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

I'm curious on who they choose to win, but their opinion is insignificant. It won't end the Supes vs. Goku debates. And as I said before, People will NEVER agree on the outcomes of this battle.

Just let it die.

Neo_Prime666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Neo_Prime666

@The Stegman said:

I personally think Superman would win, but I have an itching feeling that they will go with Goku.

No they won't check the boards, it's the other way around.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@The Stegman said:

I personally think Superman would win, but I have an itching feeling that they will go with Goku.

Same man, I believe Superman should win but I just have that feeling they're gonna make Goku go super saiyan and open a can of whoop ass on Superman.

(Called it first!)

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@RudeBomberBoy01:  

@The Stegman said:

Same man, I believe Superman should win but I just have that feeling they're gonna make Goku go super saiyan and open a can of whoop ass on Superman. 

(Called it first!)

It's just, everytime I hear the question come up (not on the internet, but in real life) People say Goku cause when he fights, he throws like 200 punches a second, thus they think that makes him faster (wrong) and a better fighter.   
@Neo_Prime666:  

@The Stegman said:

No they won't check the boards, it's the other way around. 

That's really surprising actually.
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MonsterStomp

Superman will always beat Goku. It's like the one billion Superman vs Hulk threads. Superman always beats Hulk. He's too damn quick and strong.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cybrilious4

It is confirmed they will use SSJ4 Goku. I will post a link why

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Joewell911

@GunGunW: They've said before the fights are just for fun and not really how the fight would go

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GunGunW

@joewell: that would be all fine and well if fanboys weren't going to use this as absolute fact.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they aren't stupid, they always say something like " we choose to use the character in question during their appearance in this era, or this comic" They will do the same with superman and make sure everyone knows there are many versions of superman, each with different levels of strength and speed. Which one they plan to use is a mystery, but its not really fair to use Silver Age or the god like superman renditions vs anyone else...but its also not fair to use gokus strongest form vs a form of superman that isnt the strongest.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

IDK, but i do want to see how they break down Goku's speed and energy attacks. While many fans say Goku is FTL (I don't stand on one side or the other), there have been only so many ways to actually calculate that since they stopped using narrations that describe their speed. Same thing with their energy attacks, after Frieza, not many people showed planet busting attacks, so it's gonna be cool to see how they calculate just how powerful Goku's energy blast are when he's at full power.

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By osarumen

@MonsterStomp: goku will beat the shit out of superman especially super saiyan 3 and 4 form with spirit bomb, final flash that destroy galaxies. will superman be able to withstand does blast? no, he will die. i know they will let superman beat hulk due to superman's popularity. if not hulk will beat superman because hulks reflexes is comparable to Thor and spider man. and the angrier he gets the faster he becomes. or else the ground breaks. there is no limit to hulk strength. he can lift any thing superman lift because of unlimited strength and durability. hulk will eventually surpass supes in strength and durability if they fight.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MonsterStomp

@osarumen said:

@MonsterStomp: goku will beat the shit out of superman especially super saiyan 3 and 4 form with spirit bomb, final flash that destroy galaxies. will superman be able to withstand does blast? no, he will die. i know they will let superman beat hulk due to superman's popularity. if not hulk will beat superman because hulks reflexes is comparable to Thor and spider man. and the angrier he gets the faster he becomes. or else the ground breaks. there is no limit to hulk strength. he can lift any thing superman lift because of unlimited strength and durability. hulk will eventually surpass supes in strength and durability if they fight.

We arn't using SS3 or 4 Goku are we? Just normal Goku vs normal Superman. And Superman will always beat Hulk. Superman is waaaaaay faster. Hulk is slower than Thor and Spiderman.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BlueComet

@laflux: Don't you mean Roque vs Wonder Woman?

Goku 100%! His power, speed and skill are always gonna overcome whatever Supes can throw at him.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By comicace3

GOKU WINS. no argument needed. He is a better fighter and please remember he can also speedblitz I can't believe people leave it out of the battles...

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cavedweller88

@laflux said:

@GunGunW said:

As @Mirabel: said, I think most of the time they are correct, but the fights are drawn out to make them interesting. For example, Thor vs Radien. Thor wins in two seconds. But that would make a terrible battle, so it has to be drawn out. The only thing I disagree with is the Ms Marvel vs Wonder-Woman fight, and that's it.

If i had to choose one that they've failed on it would be the Chun-Li vs Mai Shiranui fight. They allowed Mai to use a KOF evasive roll (game mechanic) in order to dodge Chuns Kikosho near the end of the fight, and then once the fight was over say that it was because of Mai's ranged and fire attacks that beat Chun. Thats only 1 of the problems though, theres alot more but that right there is probably the biggist problem with THAT particular DeathBattle.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Laurcus

@afrothunder said:

@laflux said:

@GunGunW said:

If i had to choose one that they've failed on it would be the Chun-Li vs Mai Shiranui fight. They allowed Mai to use a KOF evasive roll (game mechanic) in order to dodge Chuns Kikosho near the end of the fight, and then once the fight was over say that it was because of Mai's ranged and fire attacks that beat Chun. Thats only 1 of the problems though, theres alot more but that right there is probably the biggist problem with THAT particular DeathBattle.

The animation is unrelated to their conclusion for the battle.

That being said, they're nuts if they think this is gonna solve the Goku vs Superman debate once and for all. One thing I don't like is that they said they aren't gonna use power levels, then they turn right back around and try and calculate things like Goku's speed based off his gravity training and his super saiyan transformations. Super saiyan transformations are just an increase in power level, and to use power scaling for some things but not others just seems silly.

The way I see it, there's 3 main points of view concerning Goku vs Superman.

1. People that believe strictly in feats. These people will always say Superman wins, because his high end feats are better than Goku's.

2. People that believe in power scaling, but suck at it. These people are the ones most likely to have their opinion changed by reading an argument. They believe that if you use power scaling, and go off Goku's highest power levels, then it'd be a close fight.

3. People that believe in power scaling and passed 6th grade math. The opposite of group 1, these people will always say Goku wins, because by power scaling Goku is much stronger than Superman.

The relevant opinions can be narrowed down to 1 and 3. At that point, it basically just comes down to if you consider power scaling to be legitimate or not. I personally am part of group 3, which puts many people against me, but I don't really care.

I doubt this Death Battle will solve anything. I'd settle for groups 1 and 3 being able to talk with some civility and maturity for more than 1 page, but that's not gonna happen. If Death Battle says Goku loses, my response will be that they suck at math, since judging by their previews they are using power scaling to some degree. If they conclude that Goku wins, my response will be that they can do math, but it doesn't prove anything. Either way, I will never use the outcome of this Death Battle as evidence in a debate, and will attempt to shoot down anyone that does, be they arguing for Goku or Superman.

The only way this debate will ever get close to being solved is if something crazy happens in the new DBZ movie. Like if Bils blows up the universe with a flick of his finger.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Laurcus:  

The only way this debate will ever get close to being solved is if something crazy happens in the new DBZ movie. Like if Bils blows up the universe with a flick of his finger.

The only way it will be solved truly, is if DC and whoever currently owns the rights to DBZ, make a CANON crossover fight, and have a winner, no ending in a draw crap. That may close the debate down.
MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are all these Goku vs Superman threads bumped?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 takenstew22  Moderator

@iiko24 said:

Not sure

Why are you bumping all of these?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 takenstew22  Moderator

@iiko24 said:

@takenstew22: I'm interesting to see some thread superman vs goku and it is bother you?

DBZ characters vs non-anime/manga characters are banned.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 takenstew22  Moderator

@iiko24: Yes, it's been like that for years.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb1a74ef003d
deactivated-5eb1a74ef003d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello.

I'm from the future.

Superman won.