User Lists: 14

#151 frozen  Moderator
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A thought occurred to me. Wouldn't it be exhausting for Zoom to reach most of his destinations? I mean, his power is time manipulation.

For example. If he were to race the flash from Metropolis to Asia, the effort for him would be the same as it would be for a normal human to run to Asia, right? All he does is manipulate time, not increase his own speed. How does he not tire out?

It's the same for Flash. Time is relative. i seem to recall an instance in the N52(or something along those line) where after a fight Green lantern asked Flash to clean up saying "It'll take like 3 seconds." and Flash replied with "yeah to you, to me that's hours of work."

of course I could be completely wrong.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@superlightning123: Wally can beat Goku with speed, quite easily.

Wally could beat Goku without lifting a finger, but unless someone wants to make a CaV (however hilariously short this would be), it's not something to be discussed.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#154  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@dredeuced said:

@frozen said:

@superlightning123: Wally can beat Goku with speed, quite easily.

Wally could beat Goku without lifting a finger, but unless someone wants to make a CaV (however hilariously short this would be), it's not something to be discussed.

Most definitely, the match-up would be a bloodbath, Wally would railroad nearly all characters in the DBZ universe.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

goku via instant transmission

Flash has outraced instantaneous teleportation before

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldnt be in battle forums

Aquaguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@elmohump said:

@aquaguy said:

Aquaman, if the race is under water.

I doubt Aquaman is 17 million times faster than light in water..

He isn't. But Flash will drown.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaguy: In no way is Arthur even a fraction of Wally's speed

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Wouldn't Flash want to race Aquaman by running on top of water? Anyways, Flash can run around the world before he runs out of air

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archie Sonic

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Dratini1331
nojellykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if flash went into the future and met a more athletic version of himself then yes the future flash is faster then flash if my logic is sound

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

Everyone with Bugs Bunny lvl toonforce... and a 500000000000000000000000000000000 million years sundipped Superman and Batman with 1 hr prep

LMAO Batman with 1hr prep all he needs is half an hour

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

To Aru's Aleister Crowley unless omnipresent doesn't count in the thread

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Pope052
@lvenger said:

@superlightning123 said:

@greatcaesarsghost:

its Instant. Daizenshuu says so. the only way anyone could beat that is if they handle there business before goku uses the move

Except that Wally has outraced Instant teleportation before and therefore that makes him>>>Goku's Instant Transmission let alone Goku's combat speed I'm afraid. I know you're a Goku fanboy and all but you can't deny the evidence for what it is.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sorry for quoting you Lvenger, but Lightning pointed me out to this thread to see what you said on the matter for myself and I must agree that Wally is a lot faster than Goku's reaction speed before he can use instant transmission, I don't think anyone would disagree there. So although I can't really deny that claim, but basing this feat against instantaneous movement and saying that Wally is faster than that raises a lot of question to Wally's other feats and people able to keep up with him in general. It's either because Wally is holding back more times than not, or because the characters that have kept up with him are all instant speed too if he doesn't hold his speed back when he fights. I'm sure you could see where i'm coming from here and I don't completely disagree with the feat, but it's pretty contradictory to his others and thus I would mostly concur with it being hyperbole, unless there's a legitimate explanation of course.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not silver surfer

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@pope052 said:

Sorry for quoting you Lvenger, but Lightning pointed me out to this thread to see what you said on the matter for myself and I must agree that Wally is a lot faster than Goku's reaction speed before he can use instant transmission, I don't think anyone would disagree there. So although I can't really deny that claim, but basing this feat against instantaneous movement and saying that Wally is faster than that raises a lot of question to Wally's other feats and people able to keep up with him in general. It's either because Wally is holding back more times than not, or because the characters that have kept up with him are all instant speed too if he doesn't hold his speed back when he fights. I'm sure you could see where i'm coming from here and I don't completely disagree with the feat, but it's pretty contradictory to his others and thus I would mostly concur with it being hyperbole, unless there's a legitimate explanation of course.

Hey Pope no problems there. In regards to your comments, I can't say I agree on Goku's Instant transmission being able to outpace Wally given the nature of this feat and other times he's outraced teleporters. There's another showing where Queen Bee teleports away from Wally and Wonder Woman after losing a battle and Wally is already at her destination when she teleports there. This isn't just a one off occurrence, this has happened plenty of times before which is what I based my comment on. Though I do also see where you're coming from. Plus, in the feat itself, Wally races around Superman and Jay Garrick a million times which, whilst high end, is nothing to be scoffed at nor is it wholly out of Wally's reach to accomplish. That lends credence to the possibility he can outrace and intercept instant teleportation which is what he literally does in the feat I provided.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Pope052

@lvenger:

Ah I see, I thought it was just a once off instance, then I do agree that Wally is faster than instant transmission.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dorukesin said:

Hunter is not faster than all of the Flash's

Pretty sure he is, He is even faster than them combined theres a feat where they all speed dump together and he is still faster.

Unless you mean something obsure

Bart already beat the sh*t out of him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC Herpes

Ishkafel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me during sex... just kidding I don't get sex *cries in a corner*

Rangerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about Kamen Rider Kabuto and all the others on Clock up mode?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@pope052 said:

@lvenger:

Ah I see, I thought it was just a once off instance, then I do agree that Wally is faster than instant transmission.

Hmm surprising, I'd thought the whole "It's instant" argument would be supported by you. I can at least see the validity of that point even if I don't agree with it.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not many people to be honest but too list a few.

Lucifer, Michael, Spectre, Mr Mxyzptlk, and any other omnipotents/nigh omnipotents

Zoom (if you count time manip?)

Now for people who are close to that level.

Silver Surfer, Proffessor Zoom, and Runner

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By CairoV

Any time traveler/teleporter

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I told you guys already, Batman with 1 hour prep can beat Flash in a race around the world by stepping backwards and forwards

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Age Superman(probably)

Any Omnipresent character

Enrico Pucci(if given enough time)

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

I told you guys already, Batman with 1 hour prep can beat Flash in a race around the world by stepping backwards and forwards

Flash can do that before Batman can, your argument is moot.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Pope052

@lvenger:

Oh I would have backed up the argument of "instant" if I could, but the scan you posted here is very applicable to that type of movement, so even if Flash's speed and instant transmission could be equally argued against one another, it's just that Flash is fast enough to prevent Goku from activating it in the first place. Say if Goku managed to spam instant transmission to multiple places, Flash would likely intercept him before he makes the next move. I don't think I could argue that Goku could keep up with Wally's speed though, in order to react before he speed-blitzes, and i'm sure you'd agree with that. By the way, is there a pin you can put Wally's speed on? I know he's many times faster than light, but is there an exact figure? I've seen some say the speed force is limitless, then some say he's literally trillions of times faster than light, and then others say he's limited to light speed. I just don't know who to trust, ;P

billychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think sonic might be faster but i don't know. It might be a tie because sonic has done some similar feats. Remember sonic's top speed is unknown. So sonic might be faster it's a close one. But i know someone who i think might be faster than the flash. I think Speedy Gonzales beat the Flash in a race before.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

@sirneko: i was joking

I know you were joking, but the joke didn't make sense making the joke moot as well.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Dextersinister

Teleportation isn't speed, it's always been acknowledged as it's own separate thing as both have there own merits and disadvantages.

The only reason people are saying otherwise is an attempt to give characters they like a win over flash in speed

Speed

the rate at which someone or something moves or operates or is able to move or operate.

Teleport

a hypothetical mode of instantaneous transportation; matter is dematerialized at one place and recreated at another

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku via calculations

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: -_______________________-

I know, but since the Flash did technically outrace instantaneous movement and coupled with the fact that he's faster than Goku in general, there's nothing much I could do to argue that Goku could win before the Flash does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: that scan should be banned on the grounds of pure bad art work

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By KingH

@theamazingbatman: instant transmission is not a speed feat. IT isn't speed at al . . .

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

me.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: Wally was amped in that instance.Wally can outrun instantaneous teleportation but if it's like the distance in that scan, then Wally won't win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By reaverlation

@jagernutt: Wally is still faster than Goku regardless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Pope052

@reaverlation said:

@pope052: Wally was amped in that instance.Wally can outrun instantaneous teleportation but if it's like the distance in that scan, then Wally won't win

I see, so if that's the case then I go back on my statement of Wally being faster than instant transmission under regular circumstances. Though he is still faster than Goku's reaction speed, so that's the problem. Goku wouldn't be able to use it quickly enough before Wally attacks him, but exactly how fast is Wally anyway? I know he's multiple times faster than light (as is Goku), but to what extent?