Who is a better person,Robin Hood,Green arrow,Legolas

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hudyman

If you has to choose, Who Would you like to live as. Legolas,Robin hood, Green arrow, and hawkeye.

And who do you think enjoys his life more

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shawnbaby

Not a Battle

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hudyman

@Shawnbaby said:

Not a Battle

Depends on how you look at it. Because The Word "Battle" Is really only a matter of perspective.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shawnbaby

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Not a Battle

Depends on how you look at it. Because The Word "Battle" Is really only a matter of perspective.

If you look at it in terms of Battle Forum Rules, which is the only perspective that matters, it is not a Battle.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hudyman

@Shawnbaby said:

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Not a Battle

If you look at it in terms of Battle Forum Rules, which is the only perspective that matters, it is not a Battle.

If you look at my description, It Doesnt really conflict with what the battle rules are, So technically It Is Battle

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shawnbaby

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Not a Battle

If you look at my description, It Doesnt really conflict with what the battle rules are, So technically It Is Battle

THey aren't actually fighting...so yes...it does conflict with the Battle rules.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hudyman

@Shawnbaby said:

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Not a Battle

THey aren't actually fighting...so yes...it does conflict with the Battle rules.

It is a battle on who you want to choose. So hypothetically speaking, They are all fighting to be chosen :)

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shawnbaby

@hudyman: All you have to do is read the very first line on the link I posted.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hudyman

@Shawnbaby said:

Ill take my chances. If this thread gets locked, Then its locked, Nothing i can do to stop that. But in the mean time i will stick with the thread.

No Caption Provided
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shawnbaby

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Ill take my chances. If this thread gets locked, Then its locked, Nothing i can do to stop that. But in the mean time i will stick with the thread.

No Caption Provided

All I did was point out that it isn't a battle...you're the one that insisted on arguing about it.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By hudyman

@Shawnbaby said:

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

No Caption Provided

All I did was point out that it isn't a battle...you're the one that insisted on arguing about it.

Well i still say it doesnt matter, Or are you still insisting on continuing the argument?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By joshmightbe

Wouldn't Legolas automatically win based on the fact that the elves in his world were basically considered perfect. Tho this also depends on whether or not you consider elves people.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

No Caption Provided

Well i still say it doesnt matter, Or are you still insisting on continuing the argument?

As I just said, You're the one that made this an argument. If you had bothered to actually read the rules before posting this thread...there wouldn't have been a need for me to point out the error of your ways.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By hudyman

@joshmightbe: Well that may be true but i mean Who Would you choose to be if you had the chance

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mattersuit

I'd choose Legolas. He has a kickass life.

Also, this isn't really a battle.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#17  Edited By joshmightbe

@hudyman: Green Arrow

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By hudyman

@Shawnbaby said:

No Caption Provided

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

As I just said, You're the one that made this an argument. If you had bothered to actually read the rules before posting this thread...there wouldn't have been a need for me to point out the error of your ways.

lol I love how you say "The Error Of My Ways" I had already read the rules before i created this thread, I made this thread as a kind of relaxation If you will, Type of thread Where you just say who you would rather be. It never occurred to me that there might be someone who goes by the name "Shawnbaby" Might come and create an argument on whether it was a battle or not.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Outside_85

Legolas, as he is immortal and eternally youthful, so that beats Robin Hood and doesn't get all the baggage you get as a superhero. (He could also just shoot them and make it moot :) )

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By hudyman

@Outside_85 said:

Legolas, as he is immortal and eternally youthful, so that beats Robin Hood and doesn't get all the baggage you get as a superhero. (He could also just shoot them and make it moot :) )

Well if you ask me, Robin has a more interesting life. Running from The law, Helping out poor people,Meeting spirits,Learning Druid magic and my most favourite part of all. Living In sherwood Forest

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shawnbaby

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

No Caption Provided

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@hudyman said:

@Shawnbaby said:

lol I love how you say "The Error Of My Ways" I had already read the rules before i created this thread, I made this thread as a kind of relaxation If you will, Type of thread Where you just say who you would rather be. It never occurred to me that there might be someone who goes by the name "Shawnbaby" Might come and create an argument on whether it was a battle or not.

Again, I didn't make an argument. I stated a Fact that, according to the actual rules of the forum, this is not a battle. You argued. Then I posted a Link to the part of the rules that says exactly why this is not a battle. You still argued. This is a topic for General Discussion or Off-Topic...not the Battle Forum.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Outside_85

@hudyman: Well it might be more interesting at first, but I imagine it being different when he's 50 and still be doing it.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jayfournines

I'd choose neither, the three of them suck

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By hudyman

@Outside_85 said:

@hudyman: Well it might be more interesting at first, but I imagine it being different when he's 50 and still be doing it.

true

Avatar image for the_lone_wanderer
The Lone Wanderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe said:

Wouldn't Legolas automatically win based on the fact that the elves in his world were basically considered perfect. Tho this also depends on whether or not you consider elves people.

Yep, in Tolkien land all the elves were flagrant sparkly Mary sues who could do no wrong.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hudyman

@The Lone Wanderer said:

@joshmightbe said:

Yep, in Tolkien land all the elves were flagrant sparkly Mary sues who could do no wrong.

Well so you would choose to be legolas based on the facted that where he lived was perfect?

Avatar image for the_lone_wanderer
The Lone Wanderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman said:

@The Lone Wanderer said:

@joshmightbe said:

Well so you would choose to be legolas based on the facted that where he lived was perfect?

No I wouldn't, no internet connection. :P

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#28  Edited By Pokeysteve

The title......why the hell is Green Arrow here!?

anihush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By anihush

well i say its between legolas and robin hood because arrow and hawkeye have been known to use scopes rarly but the used them

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vaeternus

Better person?

Legolas>GA>>>RH

Enjoys life the most? Probably GA, Legolas and RB

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By hudyman

@The Lone Wanderer said:

@hudyman said:

@The Lone Wanderer said:

@joshmightbe said:

No I wouldn't, no internet connection. :P

xD yeah...