Who in the new 52 can beat white lantern Kyle Rayner?

• 51 results
jfdk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just finished up to issue 20 of new guardians and Kyle seems uber powerful as a white lantern, but who are some guys in the new 52 who can take him in a fight?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dredeuced

A few guys could stalemate him (Swamp Thing, for instance). Helspont is more powerful, I'd wager. The Flash if he could speed force dump him like Grodd if BFR is allowed. There's probably some guys I'm missing but that's off the top of my head.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre maybe.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could New 52 Captain Atom do it?

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

Back in I believe brightest day white lanterns couldn't die, if that's still the case then I don't know who would be able to take him, well at least kill him.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump how far along has Kyle come. Especially now with his Sourcecode stuff...

Helspont?

Captain Atom?

Darkseid?

Volthoom?

Anti Monitor?

etc? Thoughts

iDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Maybe Captain Atom, Zauriel?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Presence. Obviously.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By Van_Cere

@comicuser: The presence, maybe. Kyle with the power of the source vs the creator? Because I am not sure the presence is still the creator; he seems no longer omnipotent.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Comicuser

@van_cere said:

@comicuser: The presence, maybe. Kyle with the power of the source vs the creator? Because I am not sure the presence is still the creator; he seems no longer omnipotent.

I say the Presence obviously because there is no indication that he ISNT the creator, combined with the fact that he beat neron, trigon, blight, and a few others all at once in a few seconds.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with prep

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Comicuser: there is no indication the source is now NOT an entity, so he must be one. There is no indication batman is not running an empire off planet, so he must be running one. That kind of logic is unthinkable.

Also, the fact they dared challenge him proved in the eyes of the characters, he is not omnipotent. The fact that the PS was concerned for him proves that the PS was doubtful he would succeed, much less be omnipotent. And the fact that the presence had to use zauriel to get into the boat, had to test the demons, and had to tell PS to run and actually fight the demons instead of just erasing them on the spot shows us he is NOT omnipotent.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hatemalingsia: Pssh. He won't need it bc he's the almighty and powerful Batgod!

And van is right. Presence is not the real creator it's actually Batgod!

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@Comicuser: there is no indication the source is now NOT an entity, so he must be one. There is no indication batman is not running an empire off planet, so he must be running one. That kind of logic is unthinkable.

Also, the fact they dared challenge him proved in the eyes of the characters, he is not omnipotent. The fact that the PS was concerned for him proves that the PS was doubtful he would succeed, much less be omnipotent. And the fact that the presence had to use zauriel to get into the boat, had to test the demons, and had to tell PS to run and actually fight the demons instead of just erasing them on the spot shows us he is NOT omnipotent.

all indications are that he is the creator. no indications that he isnt.

NO. the fact that they challenged him means he allows free will.

the fact that PS was concerned for him proves nothing.

no. again, that doesnt show hes NOT omniopotent. that simply shows that YOU personally would have done it a different way. and thats it.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hatemalingsia

@saint_sophie

@van_cere said:

no. again, that doesnt show hes NOT omniopotent. that simply shows that YOU personally would have done it a different way. and thats it.

Now, now let us bask in His glory and let Him open your eyes:

No Caption Provided

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Van_Cere

@comicuser: .....did you seriously just state that after my post? And did you seriously only answer the questions that you have a self made answer to?

Your own statements mean absolutely nothing here, unless you can answer these with actual reasons from the comics, then do not waste my time. I mean, you just ignored half my post, I can not help but feel insulted.

Now, answer them one by one.

I can confidently say you do not have even one feat that suggests the presence is omnipotent.

PS: your reason is because he beat triton and some demons, he is omnipotent? That is desperate and pathetic.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@comicuser: .....did you seriously just state that after my post? And did you seriously only answer the questions that you have a self made answer to?

Your own statements mean absolutely nothing here, unless you can answer these with actual reasons from the comics, then do not waste my time. I mean, you just ignored half my post, I can not help but feel insulted.

idk what youre talking about. i thought i did:

no. again, that doesnt show hes NOT omniopotent. that simply shows that YOU personally would have done it a different way. and thats it

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Constantine.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can confidently say you do not have even one feat that suggests the presence is omnipotent.

PS: your reason is because he beat triton and some demons, he is omnipotent? That is desperate and pathetic.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: Obviously your tiny brain can not process all those words, so here.

1. GIVE a feat that suggests the presence is omnipotent in new 52. Easy enough, no?

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

idk what youre talking about. i thought i did:

no. again, that doesnt show hes NOT omniopotent. that simply shows that YOU personally would have done it a different way. and thats it

i dont think this went through the first time. repost.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Van_Cere

@comicuser: Obviously your tiny brain can not process all those words, so here.

1. GIVE a feat that suggests the presence is omnipotent in new 52. Easy enough, no?

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: I take back the 'easy enough'. Not so easy for you is it not?

obviously you can only blindly repeat words, and call mods for no apparent reason.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Van_Cere

@comicuser: lol, again? Apparently you do not understand the easiest of words. I asked you many times to actually give evidence, PROOF! Yet you rudely ignore my long posts, and repeat the same thing. Even when I shorten the post to one request, it still overloaded the brain.

Remember, mine is not accusation, but a statement of truth. Your fault you can not handle it.

You know what? Entertaining trolls is just not working for me. Post whatever you like.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@comicuser: lol, again? Apparently you do not understand the easiest of words. I asked you many times to actually give evidence, PROOF! Yet you rudely ignore my long posts, and repeat the same thing. Even when I shorten the post to one request, it still overloaded the brain.

Remember, mine is not accusation, but a statement of truth. Your fault you can not handle it.

@renchamp

@saren

@jedixman

@bumpyboo

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap Atom would be a interesting match against him

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: It is not every day you see a troll use this tactic; a pathetic attempt to start a flame war, then suddenly call the mods. Funny. 10 bucks your next post will be

@renchamp

@saren

@jedixman

@bumpyboo

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@comicuser: It is not every day you see a troll use this tactic; a pathetic attempt to start a flame war, then suddenly call the mods. Funny. 10 bucks your next post will be

@renchamp

@saren

@jedixman

@bumpyboo

Moderators, please take note that after he insulted me the first of 4 times, i no longer engaged him in conversation as to not be grouped with him and diffuse the situation.

@renchamp

@saren

@jedixman

@bumpyboo

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Van_Cere

@comicuser: there.that corked you. Mine unique way of dealing with trolls with the use of analyzation of their tactics is pretty useful, no? Only downside is my unfortunate tendency to mock them first. Good thing I am going to tell everyone about this, my weak attempt at ridding the vine of trolls.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@comicuser: there.that corked you. Mine unique way of dealing with trolls with the use of analyzation of their tactics is pretty useful, no? Only downside is my unfortunate tendency to mock them. Good thing I am going to tell everyone about this, my weak attempt at ridding the vine of trolls.

please stop spamming my inbox with useless notifications.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: Hey buddy, mind telling the mods the whole thing and not just what happened after your total disregard of my hard made arguments? Nah, they can think for themselves. Manipulations do not work on mods, that is why they are mods.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@comicuser: Hey buddy, mind telling the mods the whole thing and not just what happened after your total disregard of my hard made arguments? Nah, they can think for themselves. Manipulations do not work on mods, that is why they are mods.

seriously, stop spamming my inbox.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Van_Cere

@comicuser: I never liked PMing trolls, and remember, admins CAN check inboxes so your attempt at a lie falls short.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Comicuser

i realize its late and some of you might not be online, but short of ME logging off, what can I do? This guy is blowing up my notifications. He's repeatedly insulted me and continues to blow up my notifications after i stopped talking to him like 30 minutes ago.

@renchamp

@saren

@jedixman

@bumpyboo

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicuser: getting a bit off topic are we? Seriously, either prove that the presence is omnipotent which you can not seeing as (as far as I know) there is no scan that says he created DC, or feat suggesting he is omnipotent.

Weird, going to such lengths just to avoid answering a question you KNOW you can not answer.

WeAreMany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Presence, cap atom maybe, highfather maybe, maybe not, the last monitor maybe, idk

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

WeAreMany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By Mortal

Trigon

Mr. Mxyzptlk

Captain Atom

Spectre

Phantom Stranger

Anti-Monitor

Kismet

WeAreMany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot about mxy

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Van_Cere

@renchamp: @saren: @jedixman: @bumpyboo: I have never seen a bigger hypocrite. He refused to even acknowledge my posts. This is what happened because this annoying long conversation that went nowhere is going to waste a lot of your time. Below, I will admit to everything I did.

SUMMARY: right after I made a statement about his brain not being able to process that many words (which is true, you DID NOT process the words did you), he called the mods. I did not insult him, insults are borne out of anger, he did EXCATLY what my post discripted.

If a pig rolls in dung, and I made a statement about it, do the farmers get angry? If a man murdered someone, and I described the process, CAN the murderer even be allowed to object? I seriously do not know where all this hate came from.

PS: I did not spam his inbox by the way, but you mods can tell right?

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#45 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@van_cere said:

@renchamp: @saren: @jedixman: @bumpyboo: I have never seen a bigger hypocrite. He refused to even acknowledge my posts. This is what happened because this annoying long conversation that went nowhere is going to waste a lot of your time. Below, I will admit to everything I did.

SUMMARY: right after I made a statement about his brain not being able to process that many words (which is true, you DID NOT process the words did you), he called the mods. I did not insult him, insults are borne out of anger, he did EXCATLY what my post discripted.

If a pig rolls in dung, and I made a statement about it, do the farmers get angry? If a man murdered someone, and I described the process, CAN the murderer even be allowed to object? I seriously do not know where all this hate came from.

PS: I did not spam his inbox by the way, but you mods can tell right?

But you did insult him. Telling someone they have a tiny brain is an insult. No two ways about it. I'm gonna suggest you two don't interact if you can't do so with at least some modicum of civility.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid and Spectre

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody beats the Phantom Stranger.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody beats the Phantom Stranger.

presence.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@hatemalingsia: Hail Batgod who sacraficed his only Robin for our sins!

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ShadowHuntR

The Presence is Omnipotent in the New 52. As simple as that. Nothing proves otherwise.

No Caption Provided

But here, he states that he's everywhere (Omnipotent). He does allow free will. You should read the previous Phantom Stranger's comics if you don't think so.