Who in real life can beat Black Widow? (Movie)

• 109 results
Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

no prep, no weapons, ring match

No Caption Provided

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhmm... no one.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ryan reynolds and a phone hacker

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 Chuck Norris. This guy stomps.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jackie Chan, Brock Lesnar.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce lee would have destroyed her

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: lol no. Unless movie feats are allowed but real-life Bruce get wrecked.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: how Bruce lee was one of the greatest martial artist of his time and that we know of. Movie black widow wasn't that impressive to me

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mtuske

@alakemega123: No he really wasn't. Any recorded fights that you have? What's his professional record. Nearly all of his feats are hearsay and rumor mill. One person says this and another said no this happened. If he was so good he would have fought at least one professional fight but he knew he'd get his ass kicked and it would hurt his image

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: he actually did fight in tournaments and quite a few street fights as well. He was a legit fighter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who's trained.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Ip Man

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Anyone who's trained.

Anyone or any man?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By Cloakx14

michael Jai White,

Iko Uwais from the raid 2

Jason Statham

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Helicoprion

chuck norris

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@brunnhilde: I feel like that is a loaded question.

I think that just about answers it

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Anybody that can shrug off a punch from the Hulk.......so no one.

GLEmerald924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris Brown and Ike Turner double team.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Anyone who's trained.

You're joking right? By anyone who's trained do you mean anyone who's been through military training? Any kid with a black belt cuz the sensai felt bad since they've been going to the classes for years? Doesn't matter how you look at it, there's no way that "anyone who's trained" could take someone who has fast enough reaction time to grab onto a speeding alien cruiser mid air, enough durability to keep operating at peak capacity after being hit by the Hulk (even if it wasn't his strongest hit obviously), strength enough to fling fully grown men around with her legs, and enough skill to take on battalions of soldiers without batting an eye.

For those who are forgetting how good she is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97hO7FlaAok

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark Henry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: Grabbing a crusier has nothing to do with speed. She was tossed up by Steve rogers. No speed involved. And she was not hit by hulk. His hand brushed her and she went flying. She was about to die when he was going to backhand her and she was saved by Thor. Also it doesn't take strength to throw grown men. Its called martial arts. Its a skill.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@bflynn316: Grabbing a crusier has nothing to do with speed. And she was not hit by hulk. His hand brushed her and she went flying. She was about to die when he was going to backhand her and she was saved by Thor. Also it doesn't take strength to throw grown men. Its called martial arts. Its a skill.

Ok but who could take her? The best unarmed combatants in real life would probably be Navy Seals right? Unless you can think of anyone better. But her feats are vastly beyond what any of them can do, she's way faster and she even seems to be able to take more punishment and keep fighting (see Hawkeye fight and drop in CAWS) plus she's extremely skilled in martial arts. Even if without weapons, she is way more skilled than any normal person can possibly be in real life.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: She was losing to Hawkeye at first until she slammed his head into the railing. The best unarmed combatants would probably be UFC fighters, and most of them could probably beat her. She really isn't way faster than everyone. She is extremely agile and acrobatic but she's not gonna be too fast to hit or anything. I don't see what makes her so unbeatable. She's skilled but someone that is also trained well could beat her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brunnhilde: Not really. You asked a loaded question. I said anyone who is trained, nothing about gender.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@bflynn316: She was losing to Hawkeye at first until she slammed his head into the railing. The best unarmed combatants would probably be UFC fighters, and most of them could probably beat her. She really isn't way faster than everyone. She is extremely agile and acrobatic but she's not gonna be too fast to hit or anything. I don't see what makes her so unbeatable. She's skilled but someone that is also trained well could beat her.

She's seemed to fast to hit in the movies so far. Only Hawkeye and Bucky have managed to lay a glove on her if I remember correctly, and lots of people have tried. Look at her fight scene in the beginning of Winter Soldier and at the end of Iron Man 2 and see how easily she takes out large groups of soldiers. People in real life just aren't that skilled. I'd love to see a UFC fighter try to take on 7 armed guards at once, even if they do get her gadgets.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: She takes on seven guys at once but struggles with Hawkeye, who is actually trained. Anyone can beat fodder guys.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By bflynn316

@jayc1324 said:

@bflynn316: She takes on seven guys at once but struggles with Hawkeye, who is actually trained. Anyone can beat fodder guys.

Hawkeye is also vastly more powerful than anyone in real life. He would actually be superhuman in real life, the way he makes shots at targets moving 100's mph based off their reflections in buildings while simultaneously giving Tony advice. But besides all that, I don't see why you think she was losing to him, I just rewatched the fight and it looks completely 50/50 up until she beats him. So I'd say she was winning.

Edit: and it's not fair to say "anyone" can beat fodder guys, if we're comparing those guards to real life security guards (which we should because we have no evidence that they aren't, in fact they seem superior to most guards in condition and skill) then virtually nobody on earth can beat seven of them. I can't think of anyone, be they UFC, Navy Seal, or whatever who can take on seven armed men in close quarters who have combat training and weapons.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can probably just seduce anyone capable of defeating her.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: That would be superhuman perception, nothing to do with strength or speed.

And yeah she won the fight, I was just saying that she struggled and his strength was overwhelming her at one point. Hawkeye's strong considering how easily he shoots long distance arrows but there are definitely stronger and better trained people in real life, and they could beat Black Widow.

Also I looked at her fights in Iron Man 2 and at the beginning of the avengers. There were only three people in the avengers scene, one of them being an older man. And in Iron Man 2 she used gadgets on pretty much every guy. She is extremely athletic and skilled but not unbeatable by real people IMO.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@bflynn316: That would be superhuman perception, nothing to do with strength or speed.

And yeah she won the fight, I was just saying that she struggled and his strength was overwhelming her at one point. Hawkeye's strong considering how easily he shoots long distance arrows but there are definitely stronger and better trained people in real life, and they could beat Black Widow.

Also I looked at her fights in Iron Man 2 and at the beginning of the avengers. There were only three people in the avengers scene, one of them being an older man. And in Iron Man 2 she used gadgets on pretty much every guy. She is extremely athletic and skilled but not unbeatable by real people IMO.

She used gadgets on two guys, then at the end pepper spray on one of the guys she already took out with hand to hand. And the avengers scene is impressive because she was tied to a chair, and she still managed to take out three guys. Now I'm not arguing there are no people who are stronger than her in real life, because there clearly are. But there are no people in real life who are even close to as skilled as her and there are no people who have her combination of strength, speed, durability, and skill. Seriously name one person who you think has the abilities to take her on. You kinda just keep saying "there are definitely better trained people in real life" but I don't know of any.

And I strongly disagree with the idea of a UFC fighter taking her on. She's just too good. People in movies are almost always way more powerful than people in real life, because it would be boring to see the hero having to fight like a real life person. And they'd never be able to take on large groups like they do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: Let's see, Brock Lesnar is tough, fast and strong. I don't see her beating him or throwing him around. Alistair Overeem too. She's never fought anyone of his size and strength. They would manhandle Hawkeye. And what about Ronda Rousey? She's fast and strong and an Olympic athlete. I don't think BW showed much in terms of physicals.

If you trained someone with her gadgets they could probably take out a small group of guys. Being tied to a chair and winning is cool but like I said, one was an older man and the other two were just idiots. She just threw some kicks while tied to the chair until she could break it. Nothing too special.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one I can think of.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember much about her in the movies but maybe Tyson in his prime? He was pretty fast.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: Bruce never fought in any tournament and as I said before all his street fights are from word of mouth. He did do exhibitions but never ever fought anyone on record. This is a good read on Bruce Lee.

https://shootafairone.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/bruce-lee-%E2%80%93-myth-vs-fact/

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one. Probably some cult of assassins from Nanda Parbat if they exist, lol.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Lot of people. She is a gear dependent character. Again, I sound crazy saying this, but viners don't understand that Real life humans have pretty good feats. Unless the combatant has substantiated above real human physicals (cap) or abilities , then they are susceptible to losing.

She can probably just seduce anyone capable of defeating her.

No Caption Provided

This too!!!!!!

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lettsplay10
Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: You can't seduce chuck he is above petty human emotions.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of people, real people don't stand there like lemmings while someone does a spinning kick, there's a reason people don't use moves like that.