• 69 results
#1 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

I think marvel

Hulk,Dead Pool,Wolverine ect

#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh...DC's got Eiling. Dude regrows limbs almost instantly.

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (13163 posts) - - Show Bio

Madcap

Doomsday

#4 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo has the best regeneration from what I've seen.

#5 Posted by jashro44 (23683 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with the above post lobo is probably the best healer.

#6 Posted by Saren (26014 posts) - - Show Bio

DC has Lobo, Eiling, Doomsday and Martian Manhunter.

#7 Posted by The Stegman (25483 posts) - - Show Bio

this 

although Wolverine's healing is borderline magical, Lobo's is borderline Toon Force
#8 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Martian Manhunter has a healing factor?

#9 Posted by Saren (26014 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponxxx said:

@CitizenBane said:

He's healed from puddles of green goo, so yeah.
#10 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine regenerated from a nuke though.

#11 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10214 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhhh 
Overall Marvel.....DC just has "stronger" healers.

#12 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo and the Shaggyman heal just as good as any of Marvel's regenerators.

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

#14 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

lobo

#15 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9196 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:
@weaponxxx said:

@CitizenBane said:

He's healed from puddles of green goo, so yeah.
#16 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Erm what about GR?? i have seen him grow back him leg while on a fight, he managed to grow back his head while within the fight and he regrew his whole body after having hit by a truck in less than a page gap in comics :p

#17 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Erm what about GR?? i have seen him grow back him leg while on a fight, he managed to grow back his head while within the fight and he regrew his whole body after having hit by a truck in less than a page gap in comics :p

Lobo's grown back from a puddle of blood.

#18 Posted by Billy Batson (58265 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing.

BB

#19 Posted by chriconz123 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Swamp Thing.

BB

#20 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

So would rider and so would deadpool too, the only difference i see is Gr grows back a lot faster .

#21 Posted by Saren (26014 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

So would rider and so would deadpool too, the only difference i see is Gr grows back a lot faster .

Deadpool would not. He's never even grown back his head.
#22 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

It's a bit inconsistent, in Suicide Kings Punisher blew his head off and he regrew it, but in Thunderbolts he needed Black Widow to sew his head back on. But yeah, Deadpool wouldn't be able to grow back from a pool of blood.

#23 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel has Mr. Immortal who might be the only mutant that is above omega lvl

#24 Posted by Saren (26014 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

It's a bit inconsistent, in Suicide Kings Punisher blew his head off and he regrew it, but in Thunderbolts he needed Black Widow to sew his head back on. But yeah, Deadpool wouldn't be able to grow back from a pool of blood.

Huh. I haven't read Suicide Kings yet. I read the instance in Thunderbolts and then the one in Cable/Deadpool when Wolverine chopped his head off. That was the most confusing one of all, since Wolverine said Deadpool would die permanently if his head wasn't reattached within 12 minutes.
#25 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

Huh. I haven't read Suicide Kings yet. I read the instance in Thunderbolts and then the one in Cable/Deadpool when Wolverine chopped his head off. That was the most confusing one of all, since Wolverine said Deadpool would die permanently if his head wasn't reattached within 12 minutes.

Odd, there was an issue where Wade commited suicide out of boredom cause Bullseye payed him a crap load of money to lay low from Osborn in Dark Reign (It was in the arc where Wade wore a meat suit and said get your meat hooks off me)smh

#26 Posted by Saren (26014 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

Odd, there was an issue where Wade commited suicide out of boredom cause Bullseye payed him a crap load of money to lay low from Osborn in Dark Reign (It was in the arc where Wade wore a meat suit and said get your meat hooks off me)smh

Deadpool's HF is all over the place.
#27 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light:how about GR though, i dont really get why people dont give Gr much credit :) He grew a head while he was fighting .. that's just awesome!

#28 Edited by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Mr.Immortal (A anomaly destined to witness the end of time)
  2. Thanos ( Curse to never feel the hand of he's love Death)
  3. Doomsday ( Entropy)
  4. Lobo ( Denied entry to Haven or Hell)
  5. DeadPool (Curse by Thanos. Why? you never steel another man's Love, even if you don't know your doing it.)

I don't think they qualify. There inexpressive healing abilities come from mistic origin, except DD. They are the true definition of Immortal.

#29 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine, deadpool.

eiling, lobo.

#30 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend said:

lobo

yep

#31 Posted by Outside_85 (9914 posts) - - Show Bio

Think i will say Doomsday, since he regenerates even if he is by all accounts dead. Logan on the other hand gave us a running narration about his own regeneration when he was reduced to a skeleton. Also certain magic items appear to work on Wolverines healing factor while Doomsday had to be dropped off at the end of time to stop his regeneration.
Ofc DD might be more a case of being reincarnated rather than regenerating...but then again DD is all about evolution.

#32 Edited by CosmosTyrant (492 posts) - - Show Bio

From nothing.

#33 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:

If you're referring to the instance when Bullseye paid him off and told him to lay low, Wade only shot himself in the head, he didn't blow his entire head off.

#34 Posted by tensor (4917 posts) - - Show Bio

dc

#35 Posted by whacknasty (5634 posts) - - Show Bio

@CosmosTyrant said:

From nothing.

I was going to say a sure DC win with Lobo and Swamp Thing, but this Thanos scan puts him right up there with them, if it counts (the whole mystic origin point and all)

#36 Posted by thedarkknight0224 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo.. most definitely

#37 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty said:

@CosmosTyrant said:

From nothing.

I was going to say a sure DC win with Lobo and Swamp Thing, but this Thanos scan puts him right up there with them, if it counts (the whole mystic origin point and all)

How about GR?? why is not one even considering gr??

@thedarkknight0224 said:

Lobo.. most definitely

Lobo has an awesome healing factor, cant argue but unless hit by a magic bullet Gr can heal from any and all injuries, the only difference being GR heals a lot faster. But then i myself am surprised how no one even mentioned him here. He was grown back his head while in a fight, it was like *bam* the heads is gone and the very next image *bam* the head is back on ;) He has done that with his legs, grew it back instantly while fighting the devil. He regrew his whole body immediately after he was squashed to nothing by a truck.

so i dont think anyone heals FASTER than GR not even lobo.

#38 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thepowercosmic said:

1. Mr.Immortal (A anomaly destined to witness the end of time)
  2. Thanos ( Curse to never feel the hand of he's love Death)
  3. Doomsday ( Entropy)
  4. Lobo ( Denied entry to Haven or Hell)
  5. DeadPool (Curse by Thanos. Why? you never steel another man's Love, even if you don't know your doing it.)

I don't think they qualify. There inexpressive healing abilities come from mistic origin, except DD. They are the true definition of Immortal.

I must be missing something, how come no one even mentions Gr's healing factor, he heals faster than anyone else and unless hit by a holy artifacts he can heal from any and all injuries, a lot faster than what anyone else would heal from.

#39 Posted by whacknasty (5634 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Hmm..well how long does it take Swamp thing to transfer his mind/conscious into another organic body? Is it instant? I know the range is ridiculously far...

#40 Posted by God_Spawn (38231 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool grew back from his own vomit i believe.

#41 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty said:

@Killemall: Hmm..well how long does it take Swamp thing to transfer his mind/conscious into another organic body? Is it instant? I know the range is ridiculously far...

Yeah i gotta agree with you that Swamp thing is pretty fast in terms of regenerative powers but even Swamp thing is not the most popular here, most people seem to be voting for Lobo who doesn't regenerate that fast (to the best of my knowledge, i am open to be proven wrong)

Another difference i see is, i haven't seen Swamp thing regenerate in midst a battle, has he (because my knowledge of swamp thing is very limited, as in like 2 comics)? I have seen Gr keep fighting without a head, well he punched the guy without his head and grew it back but that technically counts as fighting :p

#42 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I seen him get he's head chop and kip fighting, but never set any attentions to he jut survived decapitation like nothing happen. He is up there.

Number on is Mr.Immortal, means Marvel wins.

Deathurge , says

You keep calling to me boy, but I can never answer you!!!

Deathuge again.

There are beings that stride the cosmos with claims of immortality, of Godhood, but even their life-forces can be snuffed out, but not you Craig Hollis, you shall outlive us all!!!!!

As the last star burns itself out, you alone will hold vigil over this existence.

Fate chose you, it made you who you are... The final step in human evolution, a man who has evolved past Death itself!!!!

There are Homo-Sapiens and Mutants, Homo-Superior, but you Mr. Immortal are Homo-Supreme!!!

Thankz Galan007 for scans.

#43 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thepowercosmic said:

@Killemall: I seen him get he's head chop and kip fighting, but never set any attentions to he jut survived decapitation like nothing happen. He is up there.

Number on is Mr.Immortal, means Marvel wins.

Deathurge , says

You keep calling to me boy, but I can never answer you!!!

Deathuge again.

There are beings that stride the cosmos with claims of immortality, of Godhood, but even their life-forces can be snuffed out, but not you Craig Hollis, you shall outlive us all!!!!!

As the last star burns itself out, you alone will hold vigil over this existence.

Fate chose you, it made you who you are... The final step in human evolution, a man who has evolved past Death itself!!!!

There are Homo-Sapiens and Mutants, Homo-Superior, but you Mr. Immortal are Homo-Supreme!!!

Thankz Galan007 for scans.

Now i slightly understand why people dont generally count him as top healer because the wounds doesn't affect him. Well still i am backing Ghost Rider.

As per Mr. Immortal, and please feel free to correct me if i am wrong, he comes back instantly if killed but when he was simply hurt , i think it happened in one of the Great Lake Avengers (i think its issue 2) , he took quite a while to recover, as in did not recover the whole issue. So i suppose that limits his potential as a healer.

And techinically the Ghost Rider should be immortal as well because it has been stated that only a god can kill the ghost rider (i have the scan if required), and assuming that god never actually shows up on comics its gotta be pretty hard to kill the ghost rider.

#44 Edited by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

As per Mr. Immortal, and please feel free to correct me if i am wrong, he comes back instantly if killed but when he was simply hurt , i think it happened in one of the Great Lake Avengers (i think its issue 2) , he took quite a while to recover, as in did not recover the whole issue. So i suppose that limits his potential as a healer.

• Your rite wend he's hurt he's healing factor is that of a normal human. He docent count then.

And techinically the Ghost Rider should be immortal as well because it has been stated that only a god can kill the ghost rider (i have the scan if required), and assuming that god never actually shows up on comics its gotta be pretty hard to kill the ghost rider.

• Yes but i haven't seeing him get turn to nothing like Thanos, Or just to a pool of blood or puke and get back like Lobo or Deadpool.
  • He is up there but, DD got turn to ashes and got back from it. I think that's what he means wen he made this tread.
#45 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thepowercosmic said:

@Killemall said:

• Your rite wend he's hurt he's healing factor is that of a normal human. He docent count then.

• Yes but i haven't seeing him get turn to nothing like Thanos, Or just to a pool of blood or puke and get back like Lobo or Deadpool.
  • He is up there but, DD got turn to ashes and got back from it. I think that's what he means wen he made this tread.

Gr was hit by a truck and was utterly destroyed, as in bones shattered all on the ground, he healed back instantly within next page.

#46 Posted by untammed (442 posts) - - Show Bio

imo marvel because of deadpool

#47 Posted by zandor (843 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Obvious ^

#48 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Hulk and Superman.
#49 Posted by zandor (843 posts) - - Show Bio

@NX:Superman has no healing factor -_-

#50 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@zandor said:

@zandor said:

@zandor said:

so you're saying no version of superman has a healing factor?