#1 Edited by Ghostodoofus (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that Thor has far more weaponry and abilities than Superman whom other than possessing the same sort of powers Thor has (Superhuman Strength, stamina, speed etc.) could only fire Heat-Vision from his eyes, blow ice-breath and super-breath.

Thor has too many attacks to name, but I'll just name his most powerful. Energy absorption and projection. Thor was once capable of absorbing the energy of a Null Bomb which was powerful enough to cause an explosion to destroy an entire galaxy, meaning he could re-direct the Null Bomb energy and form the explosion to destroy an entire galaxy if he wanted but instead he directed it as a "Torrent of cosmic force":

He is capable of amplifying the energy contained in mjolnir to 100X of it's original power so therefore he could've been more than capable of destroying 100 galaxies:

Superman may have destroyed a Solar System with a sneeze, but Thor whom I have proven to be capable of destroying 100 galaxies is capable of destroying 10 trillion solar systems (The amount of solar systems contained in 100 galaxies)

And this isn't even the most powerful version of Thor, Rune King Thor has Odin Force which would further enhance his powers to an incalculable extent. Thor's hammer has been capable of blocking and overpowering a life-bomb which contains enough energy to destroy 1/5 of the universe in his normal state, I wouldn't be surprised if he could destroy a universe as Rune King Thor (Far more powerful than regular Thor as well as gods whom were considered gods to Odin whom could destroy galaxies as only side-effects of his battle)

I know that SA Superman may also have the ability to destroy a galaxy but he would do it with tactics, does SA Superman have any weapons powerful enough to destroy a galaxy directly???

NOTE: Yeah this is my second time asking this, mainly because I need more answers.

#2 Posted by Jeronimo (690 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor godblast.

But then what if SA supes ate a jumbo triple bean burrito?.... that could maybetake out entire dimensions...SA supes' flatulence + his PIS = win.

#3 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Superman is full of crap, sorry, but no matter how powerful Thor is, SA Sups is beyond that.

#4 Posted by Immortal777 (6826 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Supermans speed = universe busting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Thor can do

#5 Posted by Onemoreposter (3919 posts) - - Show Bio

SA superman makes TOAA look like TOAA-1

He takes this

#6 Posted by Ghostodoofus (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: Exclude the speed, does he have any weapons or projections that could wipe out a galaxy directly???? his speed can be utilised but it isn't exactly a weapon.

#7 Posted by Ghostodoofus (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: That's not the question, obviously he's more superior but does he have any attacks that could wipe out a galaxy directly and instantly?

#8 Posted by Immortal777 (6826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghostodoofus: Why would Superman use a weapon when his entire being is his weapon your greatest weapon is your body also if he needed a power to wipe out a galaxy he would just make one up.

#9 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

wait,

This thread it once before, I remember

#10 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

RK Thor > SA Superman.

#11 Posted by Ghostodoofus (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: Yeah man I reposted it just for a bit more answers. But you've already shared your opinion so it's ok you won't need to post your answer again :)

#12 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

RK Thor > SA Superman.

hi friend.

eh,Except for the use of real change weapon,if no,no way./...

#13 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghostodoofus said:

@a88378438: Yeah man I reposted it just for a bit more answers. But you've already shared your opinion so it's ok you won't need to post your answer again :)

I know, you this thread is who more powerful attacks, the SA Superman no massive attack ability, so I said THOR

But, fight, I go to SA Superman, just it

#14 Posted by Ghostodoofus (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: Odin Force and Rune Magic Thor can destroy a universe because he's thousands of times more powerful than gods who can destroy universes, maybe he can stand a chance.

#15 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ghostodoofus: The writers of SA Superman will make him win.

#16 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Supes beats EVERYTHING

#17 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Supes had the sword of Superman...

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

RK Thor > SA Superman.
#19 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel said:

SA Supes had the sword of Superman...

#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@comicdude23 said:

RK Thor > SA Superman.
#21 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't the sword of Superman made him all powerful, all knowing and all everything?