• 71 results
#1 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont think any of them can... how do you defeat someone who has the power of a 5th Dimensional Imp... both Bat Mite and Mxyzptlk were able to Destroy Universe like you or I would kill a Roach or Something... This aint even close
#3 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, alright then. I guess this thread was pointless then. Darn!

#4 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal Kent?

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with Saturn...

putting DBZ characters up against high level reality warpers is just another way of getting them killed stupidly quickly...

and as such, i completely love this thread with all my heart :D

M

#6 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, The Black Dragon can. Just wish for Kel to die and he is dead.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Actually, The Black Dragon can.
"
I dont know about that... when has Black Dragon been able to destroy Universe with the wave of the hand ? I never saw it. Black Dragon is indeed powerful... but its power wouldnt translate well against a High Level Reality Warper of a 5th or 10th Dimensional Being... 
#8 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"i agree with Saturn...

putting DBZ characters up against high level reality warpers is just another way of getting them killed stupidly quickly...

and as such, i completely love this thread with all my heart :D

M
"

I'm happy you like it.

#9 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Janeba anybody

#10 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
None of them can give up man.
#11 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
I dont know about that... when has Black Dragon been able to destroy Universe with the wave of the hand ? I never saw it. Black Dragon is indeed powerful... but its power wouldnt translate well against a High Level Reality Warper of a 5th or 10th Dimensional Being... "
Dude, the character in the first episode said that the Black Dragon can make any wish possible. But the only side effect is that the world the dragon made the wish on would be destroyed in a year.
#12 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Valor said:
I'm happy you like it.

i don't really have anything against DBZ, i'm just sick of the 'fanboy's' coming on here and bashing every other character because they believe DBZ is the strongest thing ever...

M
#13 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"None of them can give up man."

#14 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Valor said:
I'm happy you like it.

i don't really have anything against DBZ, i'm just sick of the 'fanboy's' coming on here and bashing every other character because they believe DBZ is the strongest thing ever...

M
"
im a fan of  it, but I don't think its the strongest thing ever. But I know  SSJ1 Goku would beat Superman anyday.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
I dont know about that... when has Black Dragon been able to destroy Universe with the wave of the hand ? I never saw it. Black Dragon is indeed powerful... but its power wouldnt translate well against a High Level Reality Warper of a 5th or 10th Dimensional Being... "
Dude, the character in the first episode said that the Black Dragon can make any wish possible. But the only side effect is that the world the dragon made the wish on would be destroyed in a year.
"
But the Black Dragon is bound by laws within the Universe... how do you stop a being like a 5th Dimensional Imp who isnt bound by anything at all ? 
#16 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
But the Black Dragon is bound by laws within the Universe... how do you stop a being like a 5th Dimensional Imp who isnt bound by anything at all ? "
And how do you know that the BD is bound by any universal law? Other than the fact that it is made for a wish. All i am saying is that, Once someone made a wish, the Black Dragon will erace him from existence
#17 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
But the Black Dragon is bound by laws within the Universe... how do you stop a being like a 5th Dimensional Imp who isnt bound by anything at all ? "
You ever heard of Janemba?
#18 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Janemba may be a good match, but since the question is who can beat Kal Kent, I withdraw.

#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

No one, because DBZ sucks.   Double thumbs down!

#20 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"No one, because DBZ sucks.   Double thumbs down!
"
And people say dbz fans are retarded. here is a prime example of a DC/Marvel Tard...no offense.
#21 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Omega-level Supreme said:
"Janemba may be a good match, but since the question is who can beat Kal Kent, I withdraw."
No he wont.
#22 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Omega-level Supreme said:
"Janemba may be a good match, but since the question is who can beat Kal Kent, I withdraw."
No he wont.
"
He did warp reality with ease in his baby form. How strong do you think his warp reality powers are after he transformed?
#23 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
And how do you know that the BD is bound by any universal law? Other than the fact that it is made for a wish. All i am saying is that, Once someone made a wish, the Black Dragon will erace him from existence
"
You just have stated the law Black Dragon is bound by. BD needs the will of someone to tell him to erase Kal Kent from existence... but if there is no one to make the wish how can he do what can never be told to him to do ? Kal Kent could easily toy with Black Dragon and wipe away every since living being in the DBZ Universe through 5th Dimensional Magic... so how can the Black Dragon defeat him now if there is no one to speak the wish ?

Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
Janemba is a lower level Reality Warper than a 5th Dimensional Imp
#24 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
No one from dbz can beat kal kent face it guys.
#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"
And people say dbz fans are retarded. here is a prime example of a DC/Marvel Tard...no offense.
"
I dislike marvel and Dc.  My one and true love are video games.   Which japan makes some good some really bad.  Like the U.S does.  And plus the animation style was 20 years outdated by the time it came out.   By the 80's non japanese artists no longer drew people with massively oversized heads.  Japan still did it, because it clings to this technique abandoned a very long time ago, it fails.   Amongst stuff like confusing plot lines, fillers that no one really needed, constant grunting as if they were constipated on a decade's worth of cheese.    And teaching that being constipated gives you super powers, oh and it greatly increased the number of bad anime.  Anime is like fan fiction, well actually almost everything is like fan fiction, there's a  sea of pure crap and about only a few droplets of quality.  
#26 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Yajirobi.

#27 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
You just have stated the law Black Dragon is bound by. BD needs the will of someone to tell him to erase Kal Kent from existence... but if there is no one to make the wish how can he do what can never be told to him to do ? Kal Kent could easily toy with Black Dragon and wipe away every since living being in the DBZ Universe through 5th Dimensional Magic... so how can the Black Dragon defeat him now if there is no one to speak the wish ?

Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
"
So you admit that the black Dragon would erase him if he had the wish? And jenamba warped reality of the entire universe outside of the real worlds as stated by one of the characters in the movie. Some thing you really should not disregard.

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Gregory.

#29 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"
I dont think Black Dragon could erase Kal Kent... but he probably could send him back to the 5th Dimension...
#30 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

However no DBZ, nor marvel, nor DC character is a match for the All encompassing fury that surpasses God, The One above all, and what ever basement dwelling nerd runs the DBZ place.   BISCUIT DOUGH HANDS MAN! 

caption

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Briefs.

#32 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
"
So you admit that the black Dragon would erase him if he had the wish? And jenamba warped reality of the entire universe outside of the real worlds as stated by one of the characters in the movie. Some thing you really should not disregard.

"
Is the Black Dragon able to grant himself a wish? If not using him as an example is pointless.
#33 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"Yajirobi."

#34 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Hedatary said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"
"
I dislike marvel and Dc.  My one and true love are video games.   Which japan makes some good some really bad.  Like the U.S does.  And plus the animation style was 20 years outdated by the time it came out.   By the 80's non japanese artists no longer drew people with massively oversized heads.  Japan still did it, because it clings to this technique abandoned a very long time ago, it fails.   Amongst stuff like confusing plot lines, fillers that no one really needed, constant grunting as if they were constipated on a decade's worth of cheese.    And teaching that being constipated gives you super powers, oh and it greatly increased the number of bad anime.  Anime is like fan fiction, well actually almost everything is like fan fiction, there's a  sea of pure crap and about only a few droplets of quality.  
"
Very true. But the USA rechonized the quality japanese anime and made Batman into an anime movie. And that is something you should not disregard.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Roshi.

#36 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Bulma.

#37 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"Bulma."
#38 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
"

"
Is the Black Dragon able to grant himself a wish? If not using him as an example is pointless.
"
Then someone make a wish where the dragon isn't bound by any laws like other threads like Dr. Doom with the destruction amour? Anybody?

And vance, you say that the dragon could maybe send him away? Why do you say that when it could make any wish come true unlike the Shenron dragon. You have no proof.
#39 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Master Roshi."

#40 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
General Tao.
#41 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I found the worst fan fiction ever yesterday.  "My immortal"  that was some of the worst crap I ever read.  Google will give it to you as #1 on the crappiest fanfic search.  

doesn't help the already very bad reputation of fanfiction.   Crossover fanfictions have an even worse standard of quality.   Any way, while I recognize it, I also point out that america is slowly moving away from cartoons as pop culture has taken a massive hate wave against in door activities, such as reading, watching TV, playing video games.  ETC.

#42 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I found the worst fan fiction ever yesterday.  "My immortal"  that was some of the worst crap I ever read.  Google will give it to you as #1 on the crappiest fanfic search.  

doesn't help the already very bad reputation of fanfiction.   Crossover fanfictions have an even worse standard of quality.   Any way, while I recognize it, I also point out that america is slowly moving away from cartoons as pop culture has taken a massive hate wave against in door activities, such as reading, watching TV, playing video games.  ETC.

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"General Tao.
"
Android 8.
#44 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
"

"
"
Then someone make a wish where the dragon isn't bound by any laws? Anybody?

And vance, you say that the dragon could maybe send him away? Why do you say that when it could make any wish come true unlike the Shenron dragon. You have no proof.
"
But that is a what if question and according to you, you cant use what if in a battle forum.
#45 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"I found the worst fan fiction ever yesterday.  "My immortal"  that was some of the worst crap I ever read.  Google will give it to you as #1 on the crappiest fanfic search.  

"
Nwa man. The one thing thats actually wrong with Fan fiction is that it's full of Slash crap. Slash is everywhere. And you have to go through so many garbage to find the diamonds.
#46 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Baby

#47 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

Baby

"
Bebi.
#48 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

Lantern Prime said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
"

"
"
Then someone make a wish where the dragon isn't bound by any laws? Anybody?

"
But that is a what if question and according to you, you cant use what if in a battle forum.
"
According to me, yes. But thats my opinion. But according to many of you, there are allot of what if questions in this site. Not something i look over at all.
#49 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"I found the worst fan fiction ever yesterday.  "My immortal"  that was some of the worst crap I ever read.  Google will give it to you as #1 on the crappiest fanfic search.  

"
Nwa man. The one thing thats actually wrong with Fan fiction is that it's full of Slash crap. Slash is everywhere. And you have to go through so many garbage to find the diamonds.
"
One english teacher gave an essay a 0 just because it was a fan fiction.  and she would have given a lower grade if she could.   
#50 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"Wisppeons said:
"

Baby

"
Bebi.
"

Mn you guys are wrecking this guys thraed.