#1 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West has complete control of the speedforce.

He has every single lantern corps ring.

He's been imbued with Kryptonian DNA.

His bones are made of adamantium.

His suit is now made of vibranium.

#2 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15: Does he get to cover his vibranium suit with a Speed-Force one to negate friction? Is he in character? Bloodlusted? Otherwise? Is he immune to adamantium poisoning? Does he have training with the Lantern rings? Has he trained with his Kryptonian powers?

#3 Edited by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom with prep.

#4 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Wally, say hello to the Anti-Life. Also known as the "Slayer of All that Breathes".

#5 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio
you want people to admit that somebody can beat wally west.......have fun.
#6 Posted by Dredeuced (5776 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15 said:

Living Tribunal. There you go.

#7 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: Let's not overcomplicate this.

#8 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15: How bout we do Esquire is bringing up substantial points. If he doesn't know how to use any of these things how do we know they won't be more counter productive than helpful.

#9 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-dude with IG

#10 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHARKBEARAGATOR: Why would I give him adamantium if it poisoned him. All this stuff I gave is supposed to be benficial towards him. I asked who could beat him.

#11 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15: What I don't understand are the lantern rings thing, How in god's name does Flash use every lantern ring what dictates he can do that, let alone use constructs though he has made kinetic constructs before it still confuses me. I don't even think you can use all the rings at the same time I'm pretty sure some rings cancel others out, plus add to that when has he ever showed enough rage to use a red ring, greed for orange etc etc. It just doesn't make sense to me any way.

#12 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHARKBEARAGATOR: It's hypothetical. And remember Kyle Rayner used every ring and turned into a white lantern.

#13 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5225 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin, Adult Franklin Richards, Galactus, Full powered Tyrant, Dark Pheonix, RKT, Uni Power SS, HoM Scarlet Witch, Abraxas, Captain Universe, Surtur, Dormmamu, Zarathos, Ymir and Classic Dr Strange to name a few.

#14 Posted by CaptainAmerica1986 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCowman said:

Hey Wally, say hello to the Anti-Life. Also known as the "Slayer of All that Breathes".

This.

#15 Edited by Glitch_in_the_System (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15 :

Tiamut the Celestial.

#16 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15 said:

@Esquire: Let's not overcomplicate this.

I can assume that adamantium isn't going to poison him, but you said that his suit was replaced with vibranium, so I wanted to clarify. And all the other things are important, especially whether he's in-character or bloodlusted. But it's your thread, so I guess you don't have to answer.

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.

#18 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCsuperman0007 said:

you want people to admit that somebody can beat wally west.......have fun.

Lovely post. :)

The upper tier Marvel characters could do it. Thanos with IG/HOTU, PR-Beyonder and MM, Protege, Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity, Abraxas, White Phoenix, Galactus, Chaos King and so on.

#19 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2663 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#20 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom or Thanos IG

#21 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

@MorganFreeman:

oh i know but almost everybody has come to this false conclusion that wally west is unbeatable.

#22 Posted by theONEtaichou (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

Run, Dash, Run!! Dang it!! I forgot Forrest Gump!!

#23 Posted by Bo88gdan (4501 posts) - - Show Bio

Fulcrum :D

#24 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pfcoolio15 said:

Any one with Cosmic artifacts can beat him.

eg: Me with IG, Me with Cosmic Cube...etc.

#25 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

A large amount of people. Rune King Thor, Odin, Zeus, Galactus, Shuma Gorath, Doctor Doom w/ prep, Living Tribunal, Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet, Classic Doctor Strange, Dormammu, Mephisto in his world, Death, Cyttorak, Bloodlusted Scarlet Witch, and TOAA. To name a few. Haha.

#26 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainDoeo: @CaptainDoeo said:

A large amount of people. Rune King Thor, Odin, Zeus, Galactus, Shuma Gorath, Doctor Doom w/ prep, Living Tribunal, Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet, Classic Doctor Strange, Dormammu, Mephisto in his world, Death, Cyttorak, Bloodlusted Scarlet Witch, and TOAA. To name a few. Haha.
#27 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, and Stilt Man could beat him.

#28 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@Pfcoolio15: Does he get to cover his vibranium suit with a Speed-Force one to negate friction?

That wouldn't really matter. The speed force just protects him. I don't believe he needs a speedforce suit to combat friction. Because he wouldn't have any skin on his face that's not covered by the mask if it was the suit that negated friction.

Anyways, anybody who is galaxy buster and above with good durability should be able to beat him. Especially with morals on. Also, anybody with time based power's and good durability should be able to beat him. If he just goes straight to speed steal, than the person with time based powers doesn't even need durability to beat him.

#29 Posted by BMEZY (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

Make it Marvel Earth to make it a little interesting...

#30 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19526 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan: You know, you don't need the artefacts.. You could just go and beat the writer up, or put up a close fight with him. You'll have the greatest feat of all on your side: Solo'ing ToAA

#31 Posted by Pfcoolio15 (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@BMEZY: I'll do this

#32 Posted by Dredeuced (5776 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainDoeo said:

Scarlet Witch should not be listed in this, she couldn't use her powers before she died.

I assume Doom and Strange would have auto shields, but if they didn't they'd be killed too.

#33 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1698 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Odin, Adult Franklin Richards, Galactus, Full powered Tyrant, Dark Pheonix, RKT, Uni Power SS, HoM Scarlet Witch, Abraxas, Captain Universe, Surtur, Dormmamu, Zarathos, Ymir and Classic Dr Strange to name a few.

this

#34 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Aunt may murderstomps him with her purse.

#35 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@GodDamnIronMan: You know, you don't need the artefacts.. You could just go and beat the writer up, or put up a close fight with him. You'll have the greatest feat of all on your side: Solo'ing ToAA

Nah...An 18 yrs old beat up a 90+ old man?

#36 Edited by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

Why give a guy whose powers are synonymous with lightning an adamantium skeleton and a vibranium suit?

On a serious note: is this pure kryptonian DNA like Superman or half like Superboy?
Is this a rainbow version of Larfleeze? One ring with all the power of one corps, or just normal fully charged rings, and is this for all corps including Black and white?