BB

catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By catfightfan

I am not overly familiar with DC, but I doubt any character in the DC Universe can beat mighty Franklin!

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By super_psycho

@catfightfan said:

I am not overly familiar with DC, but I doubt any character in the DC Universe can beat mighty Franklin!

ROFL

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@super_psycho said:

@catfightfan said:

ROFL

lawl
chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chriconz123

Zzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well, anyone who could just speedblitz him. Frank doesn't have any durability or any superhuman reaction speed.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Dex_Starr

@catfightfan said:

And there lies the flaw in your assumption.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall

@CapedCrusaider: Anyone with super speed, despite the awesome looking reality warping powers he has no superspeed and no durability, anyone who's fast can one shot him before he did anything.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By termiteone4ever

LOL yeah Zoom

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By super_psycho

Bart

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The Presence,The Great Evil Beast,Michael Demiurgos,Lucifer Morningstar,The Spectre,Shazam(Maybe),Classic Dr Fate,Zero Hour Parallax,HOG ION,Superman Prime One Million,SA Superman, Pre-Crisis Hal Jordan,Elemental Firestorm,Nekron.....

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren
Once again,
Once again,
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Killemall

@SithLantern93 said:

The Presence,The Great Evil Beast,Michael Demiurgos,Lucifer Morningstar,The Spectre,Shazam(Maybe),Classic Dr Fate,Zero Hour Parallax,HOG ION,Superman Prime One Million,SA Superman, Pre-Crisis Hal Jordan,Elemental Firestorm,Nekron.....

why do we have to go so high up, anyone with super speed could one shot him .

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:

So You puts him below Legion?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Offensive wise, no. Defensive - yes

Legion tanked lightning from Storm and didnt even notice it. So he has durability feat.

Franklin has none (at least none that i know of)

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Legion tanked lightning from Storm and didnt even notice it. So he has durability feat.

I understand Your point, but I highly doubt that Franklin could really be killed in that way. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:

I understand Your point, but I highly doubt that Franklin could really be killed in that way.

Proof of this?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Proof of this?

Read carefully. I am not a part of this battle, I simply have doubts about it.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

@SithLantern93 said:

Proof of this?

Oh, I'm well aware of that. I was just wondering where these doubts arose from.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Hickman went on record as to call Franklin the most powerful mutant on the planet. Pretty sure some X-writers would object to that, though.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Saren

@Killemall: That's actually not Legion's best durability feat. Surviving being frozen solid by Iceman without a scratch is more impressive.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Morpheus_ said:
Hickman went on record as to call Franklin the most powerful mutant on the planet. Pretty sure some X-writers would object to that, though.
Hickman never ceases to amaze me, in the most bizarre ways imaginable.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall: That's actually not Legion's best durability feat. Surviving being frozen solid by Iceman without a scratch is more impressive.

surving flash freeze, same series isnt it, is not about durability to physical force. I mean lightning strikes harder you know, at close to light speed and its not like he survived it, he did not even notice. but surviving boby's flash freeze is there too.

@Morpheus_ said:

I think they do focus a lot on Franklin, and it wouldnt really be so hard to establish. After all they show one reality warper undoing the work of another. However, going by Avengers: Childern's Crusade Wanda was said to be the most powerful being in the known universe :) so yeah there are inconsistency.

BTW have u ever seen Franklin tank sth?? or erm being KOed by someone??

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By thanobomb1124

Why is that?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Saren

@Killemall: The lightning never actually struck him, as far as I can tell. His TK prevented anything from hitting him.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Killemall: The Children's Crusade made it quite clear that Wanda (and later on, Doom) are being powered up. So it's not their inherent power, therefore you could say there is no inconsistency.

Honestly, I don't recall Franklin tanking anything that qualifies as a real durability feat as a child. Even though I believe Hickman will probably change that.
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By thanobomb1124

If you ask me. The mind is more powerful then speed.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall: The lightning never actually struck him, as far as I can tell. His TK prevented anything from hitting him.

That could be true, it ends right at his chest, dont know if it was blocked by TP or not, i still think its hit him. but i suppose u could argue either way.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@Morpheus_ said:

@Killemall: The Children's Crusade made it quite clear that Wanda (and later on, Doom) are being powered up. So it's not their inherent power, therefore you could say there is no inconsistency.

Honestly, I don't recall Franklin tanking anything that qualifies as a real durability feat as a child. Even though I believe Hickman will probably change that.

Makes sense, but u know Wanda power being able to do a lot more than just hex's was sth they started a lot earlier. Somewhere around Avengers Volume 2 , issue 15 or sth like that were Wanda brings back wonderman after he died.

Later saying it was because she got help from doom was like they retconned ages of comics.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Killemall: I believe the reason they did that was in order to give her her own "Parallax" so to speak, and absolve her of her acts in Disassembled and HoM.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Killemall

@Morpheus_ said:

@Killemall: I believe the reason they did that was in order to give her her own "Parallax" so to speak, and absolve her of her acts in Disassembled and HoM.

Oh yep, makes sense =)

So Franklin is uber powerful but has no defensive feats, means he'll most likely get one shotted.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Oh, I'm well aware of that. I was just wondering where these doubts arose from.

@Killemall said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Oh yep, makes sense =)

So Franklin is uber powerful but has no defensive feats, means he'll most likely get one shotted.

Would his fights in his own Universe count? Becuase that is what we have seen in FF #600, when according to "some person" (IMO his older self) he was God there. 
Mostly like Legion in Age of X. 

@Illuminatus said:
@Morpheus_ said:
Hickman never ceases to amaze me, in the most bizarre ways imaginable.

He did the good job with FF. Last issue was great, a specially that Galactus is now Earth defender, since Earth destruction will open Galactus Seed and bring new, Galactus in his place. That would somehow retcon what Fraction did in Mighty Thor, because we now know that Galactus couldn't risk using power greater than Odin, did because it could have ended with Earth destruction. 

@Morpheus_ said:

Fully agree.
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Killemall said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Oh yep, makes sense =)

not true, when he thought Joseph was Magneto in Xmen unlimited 14, he teleported him to the McCoy farm demanding he give his family back (blaming Magneto for the "deaths" of the Heroes), Joseph (more powerful than Magneto at the time) lashed out with a powerful blast and it did nothing to Franklin, he didn't even flinch, he then began mind raping Joseph, and Joe just kinda gave up and waited to die, then Gambit came in and Franklin mind raped him.  Most reality warpers are not easy to take out once they set up a "sphere of influence" and can do anything they want to anything inside.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Saren

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Killemall said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Oh yep, makes sense =)

not true, when he thought Joseph was Magneto in Xmen unlimited 14, he teleported him to the McCoy farm demanding he give his family back (blaming Magneto for the "deaths" of the Heroes), Joseph (more powerful than Magneto at the time) lashed out with a powerful blast and it did nothing to Franklin, he didn't even flinch, he then began mind raping Joseph, and Joe just kinda gave up and waited to die, then Gambit came in and Franklin mind raped him. Most reality warpers are not easy to take out once they set up a "sphere of influence" and can do anything they want to anything inside.

Still won't save him from speedsters.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By Final Arrow

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided

OMG win

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Killemall said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Oh yep, makes sense =)

not true, when he thought Joseph was Magneto in Xmen unlimited 14, he teleported him to the McCoy farm demanding he give his family back (blaming Magneto for the "deaths" of the Heroes), Joseph (more powerful than Magneto at the time) lashed out with a powerful blast and it did nothing to Franklin, he didn't even flinch, he then began mind raping Joseph, and Joe just kinda gave up and waited to die, then Gambit came in and Franklin mind raped him. Most reality warpers are not easy to take out once they set up a "sphere of influence" and can do anything they want to anything inside.

That wasn't the point of the post he said he has no defensive feats, taking a full blast from Joseph unscathed is defensive and if a speedster entered his warp they would be subject to his laws, the same way everybody within Wanda or Jaspers warps were subject to theirs, they  really couldn't be put down within this "sphere" by anything.  I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule, but I somehow doubt a speedster no matter how fast is one of them.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Killemall

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:
That wasn't the point of the post he said he has no defensive feats, taking a full blast from Joseph unscathed is defensive and if a speedster entered his warp they would be subject to his laws, the same way everybody within Wanda or Jaspers warps were subject to theirs, they really couldn't be put down within this "sphere" by anything. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule, but I somehow doubt a speedster no matter how fast is one of them.

Wow this changes everything, do you have some scans?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Saren

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Killemall said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Oh yep, makes sense =)

That wasn't the point of the post he said he has no defensive feats, taking a full blast from Joseph unscathed is defensive and if a speedster entered his warp they would be subject to his laws, the same way everybody within Wanda or Jaspers warps were subject to theirs, they really couldn't be put down within this "sphere" by anything. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule, but I somehow doubt a speedster no matter how fast is one of them.

His warps are thought-dependent, and pretty much all the Flashes have been stated to be faster than thought. Especially since a telepath is one of the Flash's most famous rogues. He can be blitzed before he thinks.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Killemall said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

Wow this changes everything, do you have some scans?

no, that's all from memory it's been years since I actually read the issue.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Killemall said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Oh yep, makes sense =)

His warps are thought-dependent, and pretty much all the Flashes have been stated to be faster than thought. Especially since a telepath is one of the Flash's most famous rogues. He can be blitzed before he thinks.

that depends on where they are at, because Marvel disagrees with DC on the speed of thought issue, where nothing is faster than the speed of thought in the case of psychics in Marvel, since they can exist without physical bodies and thus brain functions are not an issue, if his battle is with a speedster then he will activate his power just like they will at go, reality will already be warped in his line of sight, not to mention Franklin is a precog (hardly talked about anymore) and his powers are not completely dependent on his body and has a dream-self that can time travel and has his vast psionic powers.  As a child most of his warps are not done by his conscious thoughts anyway they are usually based on how he feels, he is facing a foe and his powers will reflexively start bending reality.
slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By slick23

I bet even I can take 1 shot Franklin if he doesnt know im going to punch him square in the face lol. Anyone with superspeed really from DC universe that is willing to hurt a kid will k/o this brat.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@slick23 said:

I bet even I can take 1 shot Franklin if he doesnt know im going to punch him square in the face lol. Anyone with superspeed really from DC universe that is willing to hurt a kid will k/o this brat.

some of this brats first manifestations of power was to see all probable futures and exist in a non-corporeal state that could still effect reality and travel through time and dimensions.  With a stray feeling he could trap them in a pocket universe, because he didn't even realize he did that to all of Earths heroes, nor even really understand what was going and they woke up as new people in a new universe.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Saren

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@slick23 said:

some of this brats first manifestations of power was to see all probable futures and exist in a non-corporeal state that could still effect reality and travel through time and dimensions. With a stray feeling he could trap them in a pocket universe, because he didn't even realize he did that to all of Earths heroes, nor even really understand what was going and they woke up as new people in a new universe.
She still beats him.
She still beats him.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By slick23

@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@slick23 said:

some of this brats first manifestations of power was to see all probable futures and exist in a non-corporeal state that could still effect reality and travel through time and dimensions. With a stray feeling he could trap them in a pocket universe, because he didn't even realize he did that to all of Earths heroes, nor even really understand what was going and they woke up as new people in a new universe.
She still beats him.
She still beats him.

Haha that picture is cool, what comic is she from?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@slick23 said:

She still beats him.
She still beats him.

who's arguing she wouldn't?  what has she actually done that is not within his power?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Saren

@slick23: Jenny Quantum, formerly of the Authority, currently of Stormwatch.

@LordOfAllHumans: Created imaginary universes (by which I mean universes populated by things that can't make sense in the real world), created dimensions where she could converse with her past lives, summoning versions of herself from across the multiverse, absorbing a universe into herself, swallowing a supernova, etc. An identical twin who had the same powers could merge and collapse realities on a multiversal scale, and it was stated that only Jenny's morals prevented her from doing the same.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans: Created imaginary universes (by which I mean universes populated by things that can't make sense in the real world), created dimensions where she could converse with her past lives, summoning versions of herself from across the multiverse, absorbing a universe into herself, swallowing a supernova, etc. An identical twin who had the same powers could merge and collapse realities on a multiversal scale, and it was stated that only Jenny's morals prevented her from doing the same.

He created 3 universes, (Heroes reborn, a toon-verse for all his friends to travel around nothing made sense there, and his "baby universe"), he conversed with future selves in his dream self, he also summoned three versions of himself, he undid his universes, created counter Earth, I'm really not seeing that big of a difference
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Saren

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

He created 3 universes, (Heroes reborn, a toon-verse for all his friends to travel around nothing made sense there, and his "baby universe"), he conversed with future selves in his dream self, he also summoned three versions of himself, he undid his universes, created counter Earth, I'm really not seeing that big of a difference

Jenny created a future version of herself to teach her about her powers, someone more powerful than her considering she had the experience, and then later transformed herself into that future version. She built a dimension containing all the past Jenny's in her head and then brought it into existence. This was later revealed to be a retroactive warp, it was stated that though the dimension she created had existed since the dawn of humanity, it existed only because she believed it had to exist. And like I said, without morals she can bust the multiverse.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Void_Paladin

The answer...is still Superman.