#1 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

n Logan?

In this alternate universe (OML) Skull took over the White House, massacred every hero sans Wolverine (which is bs by the way), and still stood strong as an old man, who has a shot at beating him in

the mainstream mediocre Marvel universe with all his resources, minions at his disposal?

#2 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you only choose from old man Logan time line?

#3 Posted by Sherlock (7277 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bane_of_sith: It says 616 

I didnt read old man logan but im guessing someone like Silver surfer should utterly cream him
#4 Posted by JonSmith (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go with Logan. Why such an off the wall choice?

Call it a hunch.

#5 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Well in that case just send in the hulk and call it a day.

#6 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

But didn't Skull from that timeline manipulate Hulk into becoming a villain...and also has Surfer slaughtered before he stood a chance??

#7 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#8 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Galactus.

Red Skull from this universe had him slaughtered by Thanos, Dr. Doom, Magneto, Dr. Strange (before having him killed), Phoenix (before having it killed)...so no.

#9 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman:

Proof? Or are you just trolling?

If that's the case, Shuma Gorath blows up their universe.

#10 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Harryman:

Proof? Or are you just trolling?

If that's the case, Shuma Gorath blows up their universe.

Read every issue of Old Man Logan..epic revelations..

#11 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman :

I want *scans*.

#12 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@Harryman :

I want *scans*.

Sorry dude, don't have any you don't have to believe any word I type in this forum...

#13 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman:

Sigh...

#14 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Galactus.

Red Skull from this universe had him slaughtered by Thanos, Dr. Doom, Magneto, Dr. Strange (before having him killed), Phoenix (before having it killed)...so no.

Unless i am missing some particular tie ins from Old Man logan most of these character dont even show up in the series let alone kill Red Skull. Would you happen to know what particular issue it was in? Is there a tie in for Old Man Logan apart from the main series?

#15 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman said:

n Logan?

In this alternate universe (OML) Skull took over the White House, massacred every hero sans Wolverine (which is bs by the way), and still stood strong as an old man, who has a shot at beating him in

the mainstream mediocre Marvel universe with all his resources, minions at his disposal?

There was nothing impressive about the Red Skull in OML to be honest. The only reason he was able to get to where he was in that timeline, was due to the fact that all the villains had united to jump the heroes in a coup (something the heroes did not think the villains were capable of: co-operation). He did none of the heavy lifting and only swooped in to take the spoils of war. Furthermore the Logan of that timeline had not "popped" his claws for decades and practically became a pacifist.

#16 Posted by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of the entire lot of 616 - feel free to take your pick. An aged Wolverine with a piss poor healing factor was able to do the job, that leaves quite a long list of who could beat him senseless. With all his resources, he again couldn't even beat Wolverine.

#17 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, Thor acting to his potential could easily solo the entire Old Man loganverse.

#18 Posted by Krusnik (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

Weakened healing factor, hadn't popped claws in years, hadn't fought in god-knows-how-long Old Man Logan could do it, so a younger, more active Wolverine with a superior HF should slaughter stomp the Skull.

#19 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11699 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harryman said:

But didn't Skull from that timeline manipulate Hulk into becoming a villain...and also has Surfer slaughtered before he stood a chance??

No. He had sex with his cousin and made a family filled with a bunch of inbred hulks.