Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#51  Edited By Strider1992

@kajitatsu said:

the symbiote kept Cletus alive for an unspecified amount of time before being found by the evil prosthetics company.

God don't remind me of that I think I may have face-palmed when I saw Carnage with prosthetic legs. Why didn't the Carnage symbiote just give him his legs back anyway? The Venom symbiote did it for Flash.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#52  Edited By SpidermanWins

@nickthedevil said:

^^^^ DAMN^^^^ soo.... Many... Misspelling errors...

the next post....

@terry2012 said:

who is the Xenomorphs?

This made me laugh

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Phylos

@Strider92 said:

@Phylos said:

im wondering, since everyone was dropped off on a hive planet, would any of those characters have a chance of getting an alien brood put into them? and if so, how would those aliens turn out?

At a guess i'd say this:

Deadpool: wouldn't happen due to healing factor

Deathstroke: probably just a stronger version of the xenomorph

Iron Man: Tony is a normal human so you'd get your average alien

Spider Man: a very agile and very quick alien

Captain America: Cap isn't superhuman so you'd get your average alien

Heimdall: a very strong one

AoA Nightcrawler: Dear god hide the children

Batman: normal alien

Green Arrow: normal alien

General Grievous: I don't even know if that could work

Cyclops: Dear god whatever you do don't walk on their lawn!

Killer Croc: a very ugly one

Carnage: wouldn't work due to symbiote healing factor

thanks for that, appreciate it. question though, would the brood pick up a mutants x-gene and give it the hosts powers/abilities?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Strider1992

@Phylos: Very likely it was able to create a Hybrid predalien (half Predator half Xenomorph) by infecting a Predator:

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By kajitatsu

@Strider92: Sympathy points for when he runs for president? I guess it's just a contingency incase he ever gets separated from the symbiote again. What really didn't make sense for me is why the Company thought they could combine an alien life-form with technology, release for sale to the public and not encounter a massive problem later on.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Strider1992

@kajitatsu said:

@Strider92: Sympathy points for when he runs for president? I guess it's just a contingency incase he ever gets separated from the symbiote again. What really didn't make sense for me is why the Company thought they could combine an alien life-form with technology, release for sale to the public and not encounter a massive problem later on.

Maybe because most comic book companys who come up with new idea's tend to be retarded for plot convenience? lol

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By kajitatsu

@Strider92 said:

@kajitatsu said:

Maybe because most comic book companys who come up with new idea's tend to be retarded for plot convenience? lol

Yea the plot was bad. Real bad. But the way they started writing Carnage/Cletus as a character became more interesting after that.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Strider1992

@kajitatsu: Agreed. I also actually began to quite like Doppelganger. During maximum carnage I didn't really take much notice of him but he was pretty good in the Carnage mini series. Cutting through Iron Mans armor with his web was pretty impressive. Although Carnage tends to treat him like a dog (literally lol).

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

I'm absolutely loving the responses so far, but as a reminder; The xenomorph hive is a dark enclosed place.

examples of the hive:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Harddrivexxii

Deadpool FTW

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By Lantern Prime

General Griveous fuccs 'em up....

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By sandiego008

Iron man or grevious should win this ... (note iron man isn't flying out of range as this is in the hive (look at screen shots)). He does have nanopico second or whatever the crap reaction time which would make him or grievous the winner ... meaning deadpool isn't enough here IMO as he would be overwhelmed even with his healing factor .. faster than Iron man or grievous would.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By terry2012

@SpidermanWins: Oh ok I did't know he was talking about the aliens. I thought it was a whole another characters.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#64  Edited By Nerx

Grievous is just like a walking blender

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By SpidermanWins

@terry2012 said:

@SpidermanWins: Oh ok I did't know he was talking about the aliens. I thought it was a whole another characters.

IC

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By terry2012

Ok Thanks. Beacuse I use to them being called aliens.
Avatar image for justbeinghonest
JUSTBEINGHONEST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heimdalls a poor mans thor, hes around the 50ton class plus he has that "i can see everthing" vision ( dont know the name) so the aliens catching jim by suprise is out of the question, hed kill about 150-200 before he dies imo

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I'd have to go with Bats. Because when it comes to killing a xenomorph, the best way to do it is to avoid it noticing you. Bats has the stealth. So he makes it a few rounds

anathematic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Lol, and I came into this thinking that Grievous would get overlooked; first comment proves me wrong. The lightsabers would be a huge plus due to the cauterization factor (no spraying blood) coupled with Grievous ridiculous striking speed, which is the best here to my knowledge.

Other than that, they can't put Deadpool down, and Iron Man could just sit around indefinitely while they wail on his shields.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Lol, and I came into this thinking that Grievous would get overlooked; first comment proves me wrong. The lightsabers would be a huge plus due to the cauterization factor (no spraying blood) coupled with Grievous ridiculous striking speed, which is the best here to my knowledge.

Other than that, they can't put Deadpool down, and Iron Man could just sit around indefinitely while they wail on his shields.

The only questions is whether or not the Alien's wounds will cauterize. They don't have the same flesh, blood, or bone structure humans do.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say GG can do it. Lightabers would probably cauterize their wounds since it destroys things down on a molecular level - and disintegrate/vaporizes matter.

keithcolby1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like Cyclops a lot in this one. Why put Deadpool in this? He can't even really die? So I'm not including him in this. Ironman would run out of battery. Batman and Green Arrow will run out of tools sooner or later. I'll say Cyclops takes the most here.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man, no one comes close.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Greendevil
No Caption Provided

Heimdal should be able to last longest. He is not Thor but he is not a normal Asgardian either. He is esaly the strongest, most durable, best stamina, best sword fighter etc here.

I don't think Alien acid can harm him at all?

He stands guard duty for Odin for xxxx years at time lol. He don't need so much rest. And he has an Asgardian sword that he uses to welcome unwanted guest like demons and Frost giants. And he has done so for thousands of years.

IMO he kills all of the Aliens until he reaches the Queen and kills her to.

But if they never stop coming, he will kill Aliens non stop for say 100 years or whatever until he needs rest. Heimdal ftw!

For Odin, FOR ASGARD !!!!

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grevious or deadpool (Btw for survival you should not add people who can't die all deadpool

Eggnogui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man, his shields can withstand everything but a nuclear explosion at ground zero. If his suit is repaired and recharged he can go for as long as he wants. Heimdal and Grievous are strong contenders too. Deadpool can't die, but he can be torn to pieces, melted and devoured to the point he'll be growing back from a single cell he left behind on Earth in a half-eaten Chimichanga, so he won't make it far.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@anathematic said:

The only questions is whether or not the Alien's wounds will cauterize. They don't have the same flesh, blood, or bone structure humans do.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

what makes you think the acid would hurt grevious who tanks blaster fire?

anathematic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: The fact that said acid blood casually melts through layers of incredibly durable starship hull. Blasters in Star Wars typically leave burns and scoring on whatever surface they impact.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: The fact that said acid blood casually melts through layers of incredibly durable starship hull. Blasters in Star Wars typically leave burns and scoring on whatever surface they impact.

he has other feats, The density of his metal bankrupted an entire corporation

Melting starship hulls is pretty good though

anathematic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Oh, all I knew was that his construction was incredibly expensive. One wonders why the didn't just make his body out of cortosis; lightsabers would have no effect...

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Heimdall would survive the longest. He has a lot of powers, and he's a God.

Deadpool could survive for a very long time, for obvious reasons. Deadpool does get tired though. His stamina does have a limit.

Grievous would probably kill the most Xenomorphs.

Ironman and Carnage would do pretty well.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heimdall has more abilities than super-sight and physicals, right?

Avatar image for daholyxboxmastr
daHOLYxboxmastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would put my money on General Grievus, Deadpool, and even Carnage since they can't die, (Grievus can but he can't be impregnated)

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DP

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say Iron Man. Looks like he's the only guy on the list that can fly which gives him a huge advantage, imo.

Iron Man just hovers about 30 feet in the air and casually blasts xenomorphs for as long as his energy reserves hold out, which is probably a really, really long time.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

This is no contest. I going to go with he only guy who can fly and has long range weapons. Iron Man can just fly a hundred feet off the ground and pick them off one at a time, and the xenomorphs can do nothing but die. The only limit I can see to how long Iron Man can endure is battery life; I have no idea how many xenomorph killing shots he has left in that thing, but it's got to be thousands. No other competitor could last into the hundreds before being swarmed and melted.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

I'm torn here. I want to say Deadpool, because he can't die. But then again, Grievous has slaughtered Jedi like no other (though there is a chance he'll kill an alien and kill himself via sulfuric acid). I also would love to say Carnage, but the heat from the sulfuric acid will tear him up once he gets hit by it. I think I'm going Deadpool, or Deathstroke.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Here's the three that would do the best IMO

Deadpool due to his regenerative powers, and skills. He cant really die so he might last awhile against the Xenomorph hordes

Grievous due to his combination of impressive speed, strength, and weapon of choice. When a lightsaber slices through flesh, it automatically cauterizes the wound, preventing it from bleeding (no acid blood for Grievous to worry about)

Iron Man due to the fact he could just hover out of range in the air and blast the Xenomorphs into oblivion

Heimdall's weight class makes it to where he could go a long long way. Hes in the 40 ton range if I remember correctly isnt he?

Im assuming that the area of actual combat is pretty large?

Lets see here, Im going to take an actual stab at the exact wave numbers....

Deadpool: Clears the hive. Dies after 160

His godly healing factor, agility and endless supply of weaponry in his magic satchel will make him a nightmare for the xenomorphs to handle. Expect insanity and tons of jokes from Wade. I could see it taking a long time for Deadpool to clear the larger waves, but if he plays it smart he could clear the hive.

Deathstroke: 20. Slade is a very skilled assassin and combatant, and pretty strong physically. But all it takes is one slip and he's got no healing factor to recover from his wounds until the end of the wave.

Iron Man: Clears the hive. Dies after 145

Iron Man could simply hover out of Xenomorph reach and blast them until he clears each wave. Clears the hive due to no alien being able to touch him.

Spider Man: 45. Parker will have to fashion some weapons to take out the Xenomorphs, but he should do fairly well. He's the most agile person in the group, and a Class 10 striker. He could fashion bows, trebuchets, etc. from webbing and wood,stone,etc in order to keep the combat ranged. He stands the best chance in h2h combat due to his reflexes and Spider Sense

Captain America: 15. Steve is a great h2h combatant and tactical strategist, but being only human here hurts, badly. He eventually gets caught by a group and gets overwhelmed.

Heimdall: Clears the hive. Dies after 135-140

Heimdall is the strongest hero in the group, and extremely durable. I could see him using trees, boulders etc. to take out scores of Xenomorphs at a time. His special stats as an Asgardian means he wont fatigue or tire due to stress or hunger. His heavy hitting nature makes him one of the fastest to clear the hive.

AoA Nightcrawler: 30. Kurt's teleportation may be problematic for the early waves to deal with, but eventually he tires and gets overwhelmed by the horde

Batman: 18. Bats fares better than Steve does, but only due to his gadgets and better long range options than Cap.

Green Arrow: 18. Assuming his quiver is endless, GA makes it as far as Batman before he is caught and dismembered

General Grievous: Clears the hive. Dies after 170

Grievous' lightsabers wil slice and dice xenomorphs without risk of damaging the armor that covers his body due to cauterization. He is fast enough to outrun Xenomorphs on foot, although he really should just wade into the hordes like a lightsaber wielding weedwacker. His armor can withstand starship fire, so he only gets in any real trouble if Xenomorph blood gets on him, and that might take awhile to eat through the advanced alloys in his armor. One of the fastest to clear the hive due to the ease which a lightsaber will cut down Xenomorphs.

Cyclops: 30. Cyclops should be able to do pretty well here. His optic blasts on full power will be able to take out multiple Xenomorphs at a time, and he's a great tactician.

Killer Croc: 5. Waylon isnt going to fare well here, as he tends to use his jaws and claws to fight people. Acid Blood= dead croc

Carnage: 25. Carnage will last awhile, but as soon as he gets tagged with acid blood, he loses it.

Note: these numbers are assuming an extremely large landscape to fight on (20 square miles). If the area gets reduced, these numbers decrease dramatically

These three.