Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

Just like how in Predators humans were dropped on a planet for fun, these heroes and villains were dropped off on the Alien home world in a hive.
How many waves could they each take?

Rules:

First 1v1, then 1v2, then 1v3, etc.

Standard Gear

Fully rested and healed after each wave.

One combatant at a time.

The waves never end.

Warrior Xenomorphs.

Combatants:

Deadpool

Deathstroke

Iron Man

Spider Man

Captain America

Heimdall

AoA Nightcrawler

Batman

Green Arrow

General Grievous

Cyclops

Killer Croc

Carnage

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Floopay

I'm torn here. I want to say Deadpool, because he can't die. But then again, Grievous has slaughtered Jedi like no other (though there is a chance he'll kill an alien and kill himself via sulfuric acid). I also would love to say Carnage, but the heat from the sulfuric acid will tear him up once he gets hit by it. I think I'm going Deadpool, or Deathstroke.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By acer51

@Floopay said:

I'm torn here. I want to say Deadpool, because he can't die. But then again, Grievous has slaughtered Jedi like no other (though there is a chance he'll kill an alien and kill himself via sulfuric acid). I also would love to say Carnage, but the heat from the sulfuric acid will tear him up once he gets hit by it. I think I'm going Deadpool, or Deathstroke.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yea i was thinking Deadpool too.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Deranged Midget

Deadpool, he's never going to drop, Grievous has an extremely good chance.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Deranged Midget said:

WHat about Heimdall, hes a god?
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ms__omega

Lol Croc would be the first one to die.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#7  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

just clarifying something in the rules.we all know that the aliens bleed acid right? so, getting even a few droplets of "acid blood" is an issue. are you saying even if mortally wounded, and melting and about to die, that if the last alien in wave is dispatched........then the combatant is FULLY healed, 100% ready to go next round?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By acer51

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

just clarifying something in the rules.we all know that the aliens bleed acid right? so, getting even a few droplets of "acid blood" is an issue. are you saying even if mortally wounded, and melting and about to die, that if the last alien in wave is dispatched........then the combatant is FULLY healed, 100% ready to go next round?

Yeah we know thats why it's popular oppinion Deadpool lasts longest, he has healing abilitys.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By steelhound56

Here's the three that would do the best IMO

Deadpool due to his regenerative powers, and skills. He cant really die so he might last awhile against the Xenomorph hordes

Grievous due to his combination of impressive speed, strength, and weapon of choice. When a lightsaber slices through flesh, it automatically cauterizes the wound, preventing it from bleeding (no acid blood for Grievous to worry about)

Iron Man due to the fact he could just hover out of range in the air and blast the Xenomorphs into oblivion

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#10  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@steelhound56: i'll agree to that...................................... also, hemidall is a god, and pretty bad ass. I say he makes it to AT LEAST wave 30. Also, cyclops is no slouch nowadays. i think he will make it farther than anyone expects, 'm ayin he makes it to wave 15-17ish.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By joshmightbe

Deadpool, Iron Man, Nightcrawler because he could just avoid them all together

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

@cosmicallyaware1: yes they would heal completely

also deadpool can die in this but has healing factor, and I'm really asking how long would each survive, not necessarily asking for a winner

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By Strider1992

Carnage wins this as he can simply possess them and make them kill each other (I believe Carnage is only effected by sonics now anyways so I don't think the acid is going to do much).

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14  Edited By Deranged Midget

@spiderbat87 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

WHat about Heimdall, hes a god?

Yeah he's a god, but what's the extent of his stamina and I doubt he's anywhere near Thor in strength or durability. But he'd do a lot better than the rest of the combatants.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By steelhound56

Heimdall's weight class makes it to where he could go a long long way. Hes in the 40 ton range if I remember correctly isnt he?

Im assuming that the area of actual combat is pretty large?

Lets see here, Im going to take an actual stab at the exact wave numbers....

Deadpool: Clears the hive. Dies after 160

His godly healing factor, agility and endless supply of weaponry in his magic satchel will make him a nightmare for the xenomorphs to handle. Expect insanity and tons of jokes from Wade. I could see it taking a long time for Deadpool to clear the larger waves, but if he plays it smart he could clear the hive.

Deathstroke: 20. Slade is a very skilled assassin and combatant, and pretty strong physically. But all it takes is one slip and he's got no healing factor to recover from his wounds until the end of the wave.

Iron Man: Clears the hive. Dies after 145

Iron Man could simply hover out of Xenomorph reach and blast them until he clears each wave. Clears the hive due to no alien being able to touch him.

Spider Man: 45. Parker will have to fashion some weapons to take out the Xenomorphs, but he should do fairly well. He's the most agile person in the group, and a Class 10 striker. He could fashion bows, trebuchets, etc. from webbing and wood,stone,etc in order to keep the combat ranged. He stands the best chance in h2h combat due to his reflexes and Spider Sense

Captain America: 15. Steve is a great h2h combatant and tactical strategist, but being only human here hurts, badly. He eventually gets caught by a group and gets overwhelmed.

Heimdall: Clears the hive. Dies after 135-140

Heimdall is the strongest hero in the group, and extremely durable. I could see him using trees, boulders etc. to take out scores of Xenomorphs at a time. His special stats as an Asgardian means he wont fatigue or tire due to stress or hunger. His heavy hitting nature makes him one of the fastest to clear the hive.

AoA Nightcrawler: 30. Kurt's teleportation may be problematic for the early waves to deal with, but eventually he tires and gets overwhelmed by the horde

Batman: 18. Bats fares better than Steve does, but only due to his gadgets and better long range options than Cap.

Green Arrow: 18. Assuming his quiver is endless, GA makes it as far as Batman before he is caught and dismembered

General Grievous: Clears the hive. Dies after 170

Grievous' lightsabers wil slice and dice xenomorphs without risk of damaging the armor that covers his body due to cauterization. He is fast enough to outrun Xenomorphs on foot, although he really should just wade into the hordes like a lightsaber wielding weedwacker. His armor can withstand starship fire, so he only gets in any real trouble if Xenomorph blood gets on him, and that might take awhile to eat through the advanced alloys in his armor. One of the fastest to clear the hive due to the ease which a lightsaber will cut down Xenomorphs.

Cyclops: 30. Cyclops should be able to do pretty well here. His optic blasts on full power will be able to take out multiple Xenomorphs at a time, and he's a great tactician.

Killer Croc: 5. Waylon isnt going to fare well here, as he tends to use his jaws and claws to fight people. Acid Blood= dead croc

Carnage: 25. Carnage will last awhile, but as soon as he gets tagged with acid blood, he loses it.

Note: these numbers are assuming an extremely large landscape to fight on (20 square miles). If the area gets reduced, these numbers decrease dramatically

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

Deadpool

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By owie  Moderator

I think the point about Iron Man flying is key. He can fly there pretty much indefinitely, and can blast them away scores at a time.

I basically agree with the other top ones: Deadpool, Grievous, Carnage, Heimdall.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By SpidermanWins

My top three survivors:

Iron Man will stay safe in the air, bringing a glorious rain of plasma hellfire to kill xenomorphs round and round again

General Grievous will last a very very very long time, using his famous lightsaber buzzsaw maneuver possibly forever to slice xenos... until the acid blood starts to kick in

Deadpool lasts forever as long as he remembers to dodge, slice, and pull triggers, even then, it would take a whole lot of xeno blood to take him out of the game

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By SpidermanWins

@steelhound56 said:

Heimdall's weight class makes it to where he could go a long long way. Hes in the 40 ton range if I remember correctly isnt he?

Deadpool: 75. His godly healing factor, agility and endless supply of weaponry in his magic satchel will make him a nightmare for the xenomorphs to handle. Expect insanity and tons of jokes from Wade. I could see it taking a long time for Deadpool to clear the larger waves, but if he plays it smart he could last indefinitely.

Deathstroke: 20. Slade is a very skilled assassin and combatant, and pretty strong physically. But all it takes is one slip and he's got no healing factor to recover from his wounds until the end of the wave.

Iron Man: 75. Iron Man could simply hover out of Xenomorph reach and blast them until he clears each wave. Could last indefinitely due to flying ability

Spider Man: 45. Parker will have to fashion some weapons to take out the Xenomorphs, but he should do fairly well. He's the most agile person in the group, and a Class 10 striker. He could fashion bows, trebuchets, etc. from webbing and wood,stone,etc in order to keep the combat ranged. He stands the best chance in h2h combat due to his reflexes and Spider Sense

Captain America: 15. Steve is a great h2h combatant and tactical strategist, but being only human here hurts, badly. He eventually gets caught by a group and gets overwhelmed.

Heimdall: 75. Heimdall is the strongest hero in the group, and extremely durable. I could see him using trees, boulders etc. to take out scores of Xenomorphs at a time. His special stats as an Asgardian means he wont fatigue or tire due to stress or hunger. His heavy hitting nature makes him one of the fastest to clear 75 waves.

AoA Nightcrawler: 30. Kurt's teleportation may be problematic for the early waves to deal with, but eventually he tires and gets overwhelmed by the horde

Batman: 18. Bats fares better than Steve does, but only due to his gadgets and better long range options than Cap.

Green Arrow: 18. Assuming his quiver is endless, GA makes it as far as Batman before he is caught and dismembered

General Grievous: 75. Grievous' lightsabers wil slice and dice xenomorphs without risk of damaging the armor that covers his body due to cauterization. He is fast enough to outrun Xenomorphs on foot, although he really should just wade into the hordes like a lightsaber wielding weedwacker. His armor can withstand starship fire, so he only gets in any real trouble if Xenomorph blood gets on him, and that might take awhile to eat through the advanced alloys in his armor. One of the fastest to clear 75 waves due to the ease which a lightsaber will cut down Xenomorphs.

Cyclops: 30. Cyclops should be able to do pretty well here. His optic blasts on full power will be able to take out multiple Xenomorphs at a time, and he's a great tactician.

Killer Croc: 5. Waylon isnt going to fare well here, as he tends to use his jaws and claws to fight people. Acid Blood= dead croc

Carnage: 25. Carnage will last awhile, but as soon as he gets tagged with acid blood, he loses it.

Note: these numbers are assuming an extremely large landscape to fight on (20 square miles). If the area gets reduced, these numbers decrease dramatically

fantastic summary/list

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nick_hero22

1. Warrior Xenomorphs are much stronger and durable than Drones who are stated to be at minimum a score stronger than a human and durable of enough to be resistant to small caliber firearms and it takes high caliber armor piercing rounds to get through their exoskeleton.

2. Xenomorphs are extremely fast and agile and also possess the ability to crawl on almost any surface, they can also detect their prey using phermones since they have no vision.

3. Xenomorphs aren't dumb, they won't swarm unless they have numbers. If they know their numbers are limited they will most likely use stealth or the environment to their advantage.

Deadpool : Dies

Deathstroke : Dies

Iron Man : Owns

Spider Man : Dies

Captain America : Dies

Heimdall : IDK

AoA Nightcrawler : Dies

Batman : Dies

Green Arrow : Dies

General Grievous : IDK, he might can take these since he is armed with light sabers

Cyclops : Owns

Killer Croc : Dies

Carnage : IDK

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By nickthedevil

@nick_hero22 said:

1. Warrior Xenomorphs are much stronger and durable than Drones who are stated to be at minimum a score stronger than a human and durable of enough to be resistant to small caliber firearms and it takes high caliber armor piercing rounds to get through their exoskeleton.

2. Xenomorphs are extremely fast and agile and also possess the ability to crawl on almost any surface, they can also detect their prey using phermones since they have no vision.

3. Xenomorphs aren't dumb, they won't swarm unless they have numbers. If they know their numbers are limited they will most likely use stealth or the environment to their advantage.

General Grievous : IDK, he might can take these since he is armed with light sabers

ahh... so greivous is a maybe and deadpool doesnt make it, yet Cyclops somehow manages to own?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nick_hero22

@nickthedevil said:

@nick_hero22 said:

ahh... so greivous is a maybe and deadpool doesnt make it, yet Cyclops somehow manages to own?

Optic Beams > Xenomorph, especially if he takes off his visor.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nickthedevil

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@nick_hero22 said:

IN a HIVE? a Xenomorph HIVE? their homes have always been Small, enclosed Dark areas. and they camouflage with the HIVE itself. If he doesnt' die before wave 12 or 11, it'd be because PIS was on.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nick_hero22

@nickthedevil said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@nick_hero22 said:

IN a HIVE? a Xenomorph HIVE? their homes have always been Small, enclosed Dark areas. and they camouflage with the HIVE itself. If he doesnt' die before wave 12 or 11, it'd be because PIS was on.

I doubt it, Cyclops can make his optic beams very wide to the point where he could possibly kill mulitple xenomorphs.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickthedevil said:

to own?

I doubt it, Cyclops can make his optic beams very wide to the point where he could possibly kill mulitple xenomorphs.

Did you not read what i just brought to the table?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nick_hero22

@nickthedevil said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickthedevil said:

to own?

I still think he would be able to take out quiet a few, he can pretty much scorch the hive with optic beams.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nickthedevil

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickthedevil said:

to own?

I still think he would be able to take out quiet a few, he can pretty much scorch the hive with optic beams.

that's in an open area... if scott wants to die.... sure... why not... bring the entire Hive down around him... it's not like he's going to crush himself under rubble to spite 5 xenomorphs

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@nick_hero22: Scott doesn't scorch.

Kraden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kraden

Carnage, Iron Man and Cyclops and maybe Heimdall cuz I have no idea who that is yet... But from what I know right now... Carnage wins for he would simply absorb one and use its body to kill the other waves, Iron Man and Cyclops would simply collaps the Catacombs with there beam weapons/ Eye Beam ability killing any other waves of them left. The rest may get a few rounds in but mostly those three will have the most kills to waves ratio.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Floopay

Deadpool totally takes this. He can strap an arsenal of explosives to himself and literally suicide bomb the aliens, and still come out alive!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By difficlus

@SpidermanWins said:

@steelhound56 said:

Deadpool: 75. His godly healing factor, agility and endless supply of weaponry in his magic satchel will make him a nightmare for the xenomorphs to handle. Expect insanity and tons of jokes from Wade. I could see it taking a long time for Deadpool to clear the larger waves, but if he plays it smart he could last indefinitely.

Iron Man: 75. Iron Man could simply hover out of Xenomorph reach and blast them until he clears each wave. Could last indefinitely due to flying ability

Heimdall: 75. Heimdall is the strongest hero in the group, and extremely durable. I could see him using trees, boulders etc. to take out scores of Xenomorphs at a time. His special stats as an Asgardian means he wont fatigue or tire due to stress or hunger. His heavy hitting nature makes him one of the fastest to clear 75 waves.

General Grievous: 75. Grievous' lightsabers wil slice and dice xenomorphs without risk of damaging the armor that covers his body due to cauterization. He is fast enough to outrun Xenomorphs on foot, although he really should just wade into the hordes like a lightsaber wielding weedwacker. His armor can withstand starship fire, so he only gets in any real trouble if Xenomorph blood gets on him, and that might take awhile to eat through the advanced alloys in his armor. One of the fastest to clear 75 waves due to the ease which a lightsaber will cut down Xenomorphs.

fantastic summary/list

have to second this one! Think cyclops would do a bit better though... around 40 waves

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By difficlus

How many could they all take together working as a team?

GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GREGalicious

I say BATMAN and DEADPOOL would last the longest.

DrRenekton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DrRenekton

General Grievous spins to win killing maxed amount.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By acer51

@steelhound56 said:

I fail to see why you didn't list anyone above 75 as if that was the max score.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By acer51

@nickthedevil: No one makes it it's a no win scenario, in that the waves will continue untill the combatants die.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By steelhound56

@acer51: I honestly have no clue, i just got lazy....

Hold on, ill correct it

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nickthedevil

I know no one is coming out of this alive... Except zoom <_>_> but i just don't believe Scott summers will get so far. And FUI Cap can handle himself better than Batman can in hordes of people, and this goes back to he and Buck leading into the enemie's front lines. Cap goes higher than Bats does. Batman's gadgets are already nonlethal as it stands, and i doubt anything he has will affect the zenomorphs in any way.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nickthedevil

^^^^ DAMN^^^^ soo.... Many... Misspelling errors...

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By terry2012

who is the Xenomorphs?

Korvacglobal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Korvacglobal

They are the aliens from the Alien and Alien V.S. Predator movie series

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Strider1992

@nick_hero22 said:

I don't see how Cyclops can own here. If he was familiar with the terrain yes but this is the Aliens home planet they could come from anywhere. You said it yourself the Aliens aren't stupid they could simply attack him from all angles.

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Montaq

@steelhound56 said:

Deadpool: Clears the hive. Dies after 160

His godly healing factor, agility and endless supply of weaponry in his magic satchel will make him a nightmare for the xenomorphs to handle. Expect insanity and tons of jokes from Wade. I could see it taking a long time for Deadpool to clear the larger waves, but if he plays it smart he could clear the hive.

Iron Man: Clears the hive. Dies after 145

Iron Man could simply hover out of Xenomorph reach and blast them until he clears each wave. Clears the hive due to no alien being able to touch him.

Heimdall: Clears the hive. Dies after 135-140

Heimdall is the strongest hero in the group, and extremely durable. I could see him using trees, boulders etc. to take out scores of Xenomorphs at a time. His special stats as an Asgardian means he wont fatigue or tire due to stress or hunger. His heavy hitting nature makes him one of the fastest to clear the hive.

General Grievous: Clears the hive. Dies after 170

Grievous' lightsabers wil slice and dice xenomorphs without risk of damaging the armor that covers his body due to cauterization. He is fast enough to outrun Xenomorphs on foot, although he really should just wade into the hordes like a lightsaber wielding weedwacker. His armor can withstand starship fire, so he only gets in any real trouble if Xenomorph blood gets on him, and that might take awhile to eat through the advanced alloys in his armor. One of the fastest to clear the hive due to the ease which a lightsaber will cut down Xenomorphs.

This is basically what I was thinking with a few changes. Cap should do better, he is used to being out numbered and his shield could probably stop alien blood. I'd say about 24-25, at least better than Batman who is use to using fear and non-lethal tactics to win. Also, I don't see why Iron Man would ever lose. He could fly out of range for days and just blast them using his scanners so they can't hide and even if he lands he could just throw them with his 100 ton strength or rip them apart as I'm not even sure their blood could get through his armor. Cyclops could do a little better, the guy is crazy powerful and has been fighting the brood (the inspiration for xenomorphs) for years, so he should know what he’s doing. I'm not saying he clears it but maybe around 40. And finally, Croc dies round one. He just grabs the first one he sees and bites into it.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By steelhound56

@Montaq: yeah, i agree with that, but figured it needed to stop somewhere

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Montaq

@steelhound56: true

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kajitatsu

@Strider92 said:

Carnage wins this as he can simply possess them and make them kill each other (I believe Carnage is only effected by sonics now anyways so I don't think the acid is going to do much).

When did he get unaffected by fire? Anyway I agree with you. Carnage would get the furthest since he has every advantage.

A healing factor. Superior speed/strength. Unlimited weapons. Resistant to physical damage. Also thinking about the fact that acid does not have the same effect as fire means the Xenomorphs haven't got an effective way of putting him down. Deadpool would get KO'd or incapacitated before Carnage tires out.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Strider1992

@kajitatsu said:

When did he get unaffected by fire? Anyway I agree with you. Carnage would get the furthest since he has every advantage.

A healing factor. Superior speed/strength. Unlimited weapons. Resistant to physical damage. Also thinking about the fact that acid does not have the same effect as fire means the Xenomorphs haven't got an effective way of putting him down. Deadpool would get KO'd or incapacitated before Carnage tires out.

My bad, it's sonics he can resist not fire.

I'm not sure if Carnage tires either. Has this ever been shown? I thought Symbiote's could survive without food and rest?

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Phylos

im wondering, since everyone was dropped off on a hive planet, would any of those characters have a chance of getting an alien brood put into them? and if so, how would those aliens turn out?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Strider1992

@Phylos said:

im wondering, since everyone was dropped off on a hive planet, would any of those characters have a chance of getting an alien brood put into them? and if so, how would those aliens turn out?

At a guess i'd say this:

Deadpool: wouldn't happen due to healing factor

Deathstroke: probably just a stronger version of the xenomorph

Iron Man: Tony is a normal human so you'd get your average alien

Spider Man: a very agile and very quick alien

Captain America: Cap isn't superhuman so you'd get your average alien

Heimdall: a very strong one

AoA Nightcrawler: Dear god hide the children

Batman: normal alien

Green Arrow: normal alien

General Grievous: I don't even know if that could work

Cyclops: Dear god whatever you do don't walk on their lawn!

Killer Croc: a very ugly one

Carnage: wouldn't work due to symbiote healing factor

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kajitatsu

@Strider92 said:

@kajitatsu said:

My bad, it's sonics he can resist not fire.

I'm not sure if Carnage tires either. Has this ever been shown? I thought Symbiote's could survive without food and rest?

Symbiotes give the hosts enhanced stamina because they produce less fatigue toxins, I think that's similar to what the healing factor does anyway. I'm not sure if they can survive without food but I think the host needs to eat. The only similar instance I can think of was when Carnage was ripped in half by Sentry and the symbiote kept Cletus alive for an unspecified amount of time before being found by the evil prosthetics company.