Who could stop Zoom?

• 124 results
AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alphaq: Peter stops time and rips his head off. Hiro stops time and shoves a sword in his face.

Daphne has proven they don't stop time absolutely. Never mind that they don't react fast enough to fight Zoom. He covered every inch of the world in under a second, while trading punched with Flash.

Al_Sah_Him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: and as ive already said Peter has stopped daphne in her tracks and as I've already said Peter is auto immune to any time distortions. Good for zoom. He still dies.

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By AlphaQ

@al_sah_him said:

@alphaq: and as ive already said Peter has stopped daphne in her tracks and as I've already said Peter is auto immune to any time distortions. Good for zoom. He still dies.

I asked for the instance where that happened, and was she moving at her top speed or had she time to accelerate her sense to keep up. When did this happen? I assume you mean he stopped her in time by the way, and even if he did that doesn't change how the mechanics of their time stops work. They slow it down so it appears to be frozen, you'd need a feat of them stopping a character with infinite speed to prove they stop time completely.

He only does that around other evolved humans, since it's their powers he's able to mimic. Proof is that time stops are at least planetary, as confirmed by the writers, and Peter is frozen when Hiro is not around but is using his powers, since we've never seen him notice when Hiro stops time when he's not around. There, that's proof that he has to be around evolved humans with space-time manipulation to be able to resist being frozen, a time distortion is not enough.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Al_Sah_Him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: Just realized who you were.

Hiro and Peter solo

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom power isn't really speed based and there are characters that have infinite speed or go beyond the concept of speed.

I know.

He operates on his own time line, but we treat as if speed.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Whats so special about Zoom is he normally man handles the JLA and he isn't really trying, he ends up getting stopped at the end because of being outsmarted, but a bloodlusted Zoom going in straight for the kill, they wont have time to outsmart him because instead of trying to make the heroes better(what Zoom tries to do) he is going to go all out right away.

yeah, right. he has been beaten by the flash, superman, and wonder woman just to name 3 people. he is a villain. he has less morals than they do and still loses. if the heroes used all of their powers to the fullest instead of constantly holding back for sake of the plot they would destroy him.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El Chapulin Colorado!

:-)

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Almost none of the above could beat a bloodlusted Zoom.

I've seen some good answers.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

@leo-343 said:

Barely anyone here has any idea on who can actually beat Zoom.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Hulk, Quicksilver, Hawkeye, and Professor X were the only good ones IMO.

The_Dark_Void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Giorno Giovana

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Redzkz

@leo-343 said:

Can this guy react billions of times faster than the speed of light at the very least?

His stand speed is instant and his stand is full auto and not require control from Giorno. Giorno will literally not see battle, but GER will win.

The_Dark_Void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@the_dark_void: Can this guy react billions of times faster than the speed of light at the very least?

He doesn't have to. Gold Experience Requiem will basically reset Zoom's powers, willpower, speed, etc... to a "0" state. For example, Zoom may punch him, but will have no effect since it, well, never even happened in the first place. It's complicated. But...

No Caption Provided

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

No Caption Provided

BrutalSnipez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BrutalSnipez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By BrutalSnipez

@username12345: Thats not Hunter Zolomon, its Eobard Thawne he is much slower. I doubt Thomas Wayne would get the chance to do that to a Bloodlusted Hunter Zolomon.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Thats not Hunter Zolomon, its Eobard Thwane he is much slower.

Oh, I thought we were talking about him. I assumed you meant Eobard and Thawne were different people, I was going to say that's just his first name.