• 58 results
sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lunacyde said:

@crom_cruach: my point in making the thread isn't who could actually BE batman, but who would best be able to take on his rogues and be successful in his role.

In that case, Tim Drake.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52 Lunacyde  Moderator

@sync1: See OP...bat family characters aren't allowed

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By KingOfAsh

DO they have to be from DC?

No Caption Provided

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54 Lunacyde  Moderator

@kingofash: no, any fictional character that fits the stipulations is fine.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@batmanfan11: Been around since the 60s and he's still in his 30s. I'd say he's immortal.

In real life he'd either be old or would've died already.

I think you misunderstood what the other person said. Immortal = DC won't kill him off.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DO they have to be from DC?

No Caption Provided

Spider is awesome...but he's no Batman...and he wouldn't want to be.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

@crom_cruach: my point in making the thread isn't who could actually BE batman, but who would best be able to take on his rogues and be successful in his role.

oh, well than maybe spiderman. He's technically street level and if he got into it, wore the suit and all.... He'd tear Batman's rouges a new one (They're really not all that powerful to start with), run across roofs, jump off said roofs with no worry, he can still prep..... give him some acting classes and the suit I bet he'd kill that role.... though his ability to be mean/intimidating could come into question..... I still say Deadpool would slaughter Batman's rouges, and have so much fun with the role it'd be stupid......

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Shawnbaby

@schillenger420 said:

@lunacyde said:

oh, well than maybe spiderman. He's technically street level and if he got into it, wore the suit and all.... He'd tear Batman's rouges a new one (They're really not all that powerful to start with), run across roofs, jump off said roofs with no worry, he can still prep..... give him some acting classes and the suit I bet he'd kill that role.... though his ability to be mean/intimidating could come into question..... I still say Deadpool would slaughter Batman's rouges, and have so much fun with the role it'd be stupid......

Back in Black or Grim Hunt Spider-man is actually a lot more intimidating that Batman.