Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:

Batman, if he has prep. Prep involves him hiding in the cockpit of STTGL, and the pilots being unaware of his presence. He could make a surprise appearance and knock them out before they can react.

No.

What I am saying is that if Batman knows their weakness, he can exploit it. The pilots are vulnerable in their cockpit. Are you going to just reply a "no" when such an obvious weakness exist?

I said STTGL. Not the pilots, Batman would still get his ass kicked by Simon though that's if Batman can live long enough to get to the cockpit.

Which is why I said the prep will assume that Batman is already hiding in the cockpit of STTGL with the pilots being unaware. Otherwise I don't see or can't think of a way where or how Batman can win this.

The pilots are controlling STTGL. If Batman targets the weakness, which are the pilots, won't he be considered winner against STTGL?

No.

Very well, I guess I made my logical arguments and there it is. If you don't accept it, I can't do anything else either.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one shot the big fucker?

Holly holm sweet chin music.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:

Batman, if he has prep. Prep involves him hiding in the cockpit of STTGL, and the pilots being unaware of his presence. He could make a surprise appearance and knock them out before they can react.

No.

What I am saying is that if Batman knows their weakness, he can exploit it. The pilots are vulnerable in their cockpit. Are you going to just reply a "no" when such an obvious weakness exist?

I said STTGL. Not the pilots, Batman would still get his ass kicked by Simon though that's if Batman can live long enough to get to the cockpit.

Which is why I said the prep will assume that Batman is already hiding in the cockpit of STTGL with the pilots being unaware. Otherwise I don't see or can't think of a way where or how Batman can win this.

The pilots are controlling STTGL. If Batman targets the weakness, which are the pilots, won't he be considered winner against STTGL?

No.

Very well, I guess I made my logical arguments and there it is. If you don't accept it, I can't do anything else either.

http://gurrenlagann.wikia.com/wiki/Simon

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:

No.

No.

Yep, I know that Simon is extremely powerful by the end of the anime, but it still doesn't meant he is omniscient. If he can't detect Batman, how can he protect himself from a sucker punch?

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: She is the avatar of the Law of Identity. She views any worlds as information, and these worlds have endless logical possibilities included, even stories with infinite dimensional space, different laws of physics and anything is included. She views all of them as mere stories. Heck, she views people who are beyond people who are beyond dimensional space as mere stories.

All those others I posted are guys who can casually curbstomp PR Beyonder. The first one has the power to create hundreds of millions of gods each arguably the power of Beyonder to serve him, and he can raise the numbers to trillions with an ability. The second one has the power to create hundreds of millions of infinite-dimensional structures like the pre-retcon Beyond Realm within the span of an instant. The third ones are gods beyond dimensional space who are far superior to someone who is already beyond dimensional space. Two of the last guys are equal to the first guy.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:

No.

No.

Yep, I know that Simon is extremely powerful by the end of the anime, but it still doesn't meant he is omniscient. If he can't detect Batman, how can he protect himself from a sucker punch?

Well the fact that he can react to FTL+++++ beings i highly doubt that he is going to get sucker punched.

DonatelloRawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By DonatelloRawks

@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:

No.

No.

Well the fact that he can react to FTL+++++ beings i highly doubt that he is going to get sucker punched.

Everyone do get caught offguard once in a while... If Simon was distracted with dealing with galaxy level events... Maybe, there's a slight chance Batman could pull this off.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:
@citizensentry said:
@donatellorawks said:

No.

No.

Everyone do get caught offguard once in a while... If Simon was distracted with dealing with galaxy level events... Maybe, there's a slight chance Batman could pull this off.

Powers and Abilities

By the end of the series, Simon becomes the most powerful Spiral warrior in the Gurren Lagann multiverse, both with and without the use of his Gurren Lagann mecha variants.[1] One of his most important abilities for much of the series is that when Simon is driven to give his best during combat, his spiral power increases exponentially in an instant while also increasing the power of his mecha and his allies, something that was initially picked out by Kamina. By the end of the second film, Simon's spiral power is infinite. He can also create matter out of nothing (defying the law of mass-energy conservation), as he occasionally uses his Spiral Power (created from his will alone, which could also have been homage to his "fighting spirit" and "Spiral Power" working as one) to create new and exponentially larger versions of his Gurren Lagann mecha later in the series, by which point he creates weapons larger than most galaxies (or in the second Gurren Lagann film, weapons that are almost the size of a universe).[2] Later in the series, it shows him having powers on a multi-dimensional scale that can distort the spacetime continum, while the epilogue shows Simon having metaphysical powers and compares him to a 'God', implying that he has acquired omnipotence.[2][3]

Spiral Power

Simon has the ability to use spiral power since humans are spiral beings. Simon has a large amount of spiral power and Lord Genome stated he has even more than him. He had no control of his spiral power at first but after Kamina's death he gained more control and went to a level where he could pilot massive gunmen. His spiral power is infinite, making him the most powerful being in the entire Gurren Lagann multiverse. He usually channels spiral power into his core-drill but towards the end he learned to unleash it alone. He can fire massive beams of spiral power from his core drill and can create drills for various purposes the latter requiring a gunman.

When Simon was piloting the Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, Leeron noted that "a galaxy is being born from within the engines" of the mecha due to Simon's large amount of spiral power. In the final episode, Simon combines his own spiral power with that of his comrades to create the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, which is more than a hundred times larger than the Milky Way galaxy. The actual limit of the mecha's abilities is immeasurable, as its power continuously exponentially increases depending on the pilots' will to win; it fights the Anti-Spiral (a being omniscient and omnipresent even on a multiversal scale) at forces powerful enough to create and destroy entire universes, being able to absorb the Anti-Spiral's Infinity Big Bang Storm (which has the power of multiple universal "Big Bang" explosions). The battle was so intense that it was shown to rip holes through various dimensions, showing that the power of each were god-like, furthered by the fact that they can alter the fundamental laws of reality, such as altering probability and creating matter larger than most galaxies out of thin air. According to the creators, Tengen Toppa also has the ability to create an entire Super Spiral Space universe (a universe much more complex and protracted than our own) within itself.[1]

In Lagann-hen, after absorbing the Infinity Big Bang Storm, he combines that energy with his own spiral power (and that of his comrades) to create the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, which purely consists of spiral power in the form of a faceless entity resembling both Simon and Kamina, and it is more than a hundred times larger than its preceding form.[2] After the Super Tengen Toppa finds itself in a stalemate with the Anti-Spiral, Simon's spiral power is therefore further emphasized, him surpassing the power level that the Super Tengen Toppa was at using even only the smallest and weakest form of the Gurren Lagann. After the Anti-Spiral shatters the Super Tengen Toppa's Giga Drill, the latter is forced to downgrade to the smallest form of the Gurren Lagann; despite the infinitesimally smaller mecha, Simon manages to summon enough spiral power to destroy the Anti-Spiral's Giga Drill. Simon then breaks the laws of reality beyond any repair by then surpassing the Anti-Spiral in its entirety without any mecha at all.

Piloting

Skills

Skilled Digger: Simon is a skilled digger and one of the best diggers in his village. He saved himself and Kamina from Viral's particle laser by digging a tunnel in almost an instant. Early in the series with the Lagann and Gurren Lagannmecha, he can use his drill in various ways, ranging from projectiles and missiles to shields, screws and various melee applications.

Skilled Gunmen Pilot: Simon originally had no skills when using a Gunmen. Simon never really fought using Lagann as most of the time, he was in Gurren-Lagann or taking control of a Gunmen. However, once Kamina dies, Simon becomes skilled enough to pilot Gurren-Lagann by himself. Simon also was skilled enough to pilot the other forms of Gurenn-Lagann, Arc Gurren-Lagann, Chōginga Gurren-Lagann and Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann. He is also one of the few humans able to use spiral power and has used it more often than anyone in the show. Some of the moves include the Giga Drill Break, "Drill missiles," and even drills that fly out and hit many foes.

Fist Fighting: Simon is able to fight hand-to-hand, as shown when he fought Viral for a short time and hit Rossiu hard enough to not only knock him off his feet, but propel him backwards, cause a very tangible shock wave and disintegrate his hair tie all in one punch (though this may also be due to momentum). In the ending of Lagann-hen, the Anti-Spiral is defeated by Simon alone, without any mecha at all. Simon engages the Anti-Spiral in a fist fight, and he uses some of his own blood to create a drill powerful enough to defeat the Anti-Spiral.

Giga Drill Break: Simon forms a huge amount of spiral power into an enormous drill or number of drills much bigger than Gurren Lagann itself (an ability he learnt from Kamina).

Super Tengen Toppa Giga Drill Break: A much larger version of the Giga Drill Breaker used by the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, with the drill being almost the size of a universe. When it collided with a similar and equal attack from the Anti-Spiral, it caused the entire universe the fight was held in to collapse on itself as a side-effect caused by the ripples from their drills.

Reality-Warping Abilities: The physical law of mass-energy conservation is defied early in the series, with the Gurren Lagann using Spiral Power to create drills out of nothing (by the end of second film, he creates masses that are almost the size of a universe). Later in the series, with the Arc-Gurren Lagann and Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann mecha, he has the ability to rip the fabric of space-time itself through sheer brute force. The Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann can transverse to other dimensions and universes, can alter probability at will, and is equipped with thousands of cannons that appear from the threads of the mecha's drills, each capable of shooting a beam straight through the time-space continuum, used for hitting targets regardless of their locality and temporality in the multiverse, being able to hit targets in the past, present and future.[4] The Super Spiral Space within the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann allows the pilots' recognition to become reality.[1] In the film Gurren Lagann: Lagann-hen, it shows Simon escaping from and absorbing the Multiverse Labyrinth of "infinite possibilities" created by the Anti-Spiral; Simon combines it with his own spiral power and that of his comrades to create the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Metaphysical Powers: The epilogue shows that Simon alone has the metaphysical power to extend anyone's life and revive everyone back from the dead, but he refuses to do so in order to avoid a possible 'Spiral Nemesis'. In the epilogue, Yoko explains to Gimmy that he should stop viewing Simon as a 'God', implying that Simon is omnipotent.

Other Abilities: Early in the series with the Lagann and Gurren Lagann mecha, his abilities include creating a durable energy shield which can deflect energy blasts even at short range, the ability to wield the sunglasses on the Gurren's chest as a melee weapon, a regenerative function which can restore accumulated damage, and the power to rip open a worm hole in space to travel great distances. Later in the series, his Arc-Gurren Lagann and Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann mecha sport an enormous array of missiles, beam weapons and shielding capabilities. The Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann has the manufacturing capabilities to create hundreds of Arc-Gurren Lagann sized mecha in a small period of time, and is capable of both deflecting and destroying objects on a planetary scale with ease (which the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann extends to a universal scale).

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asriel Dreemurr as God of Hyperdeath

Chara

Omega Flowey

Maybe Sans

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly Asura? He hasn't been shown to have a real limit on how much his power can grow and managed to beat the god of his world.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that gundam is broken LOL

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#265  Edited By Jgames

Zeno who destroy 12 universes casually can probably one shot.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Maybe a cosmic cube wielder.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zen Oh

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Cena, he won't even see him coming

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku and beerus yea i said it. let the flame war begin

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno could easily one shot

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COIE Anti monitor

No Caption Provided

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#276  Edited By Amendment50
No Caption Provided

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By CitizenSentry

@scotchbear: No he couldn't. To my knowledge he's only wiped one universe, STTGL Is Multiversal in power.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Zeno wiped trunks timeline casually and tanked that same blast. That's 12 universes.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: whenever they use world they mean the multiverse. Plus if he had only destroyed one universe he wouldn't have left the timeline. He definitely destroyed all 12 universes. Dude was playing in a completely empty void.

GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Schneider?

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kang the Conquerer

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COIE Anti Monitor

Swamp Thing

Galactus with Ultimate Nullifier

Ugo (from Magi)

Othinus

Zeus (Saint Seiya)

Mxyzptlk

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COIE Anti Monitor -No.

Swamp Thing - No.

Galactus with Ultimate Nullifier - I honestly don't that that the UN would work on STTGL.

Ugo (from Magi) - No.

Othinus - I wasn't sure, but then someone who i presume is knowledgeable on this character said that Othinus isn't beating STTGL.

Zeus (Saint Seiya) - Don't know.

Mxyzptlk - No nigh-omnipotent characters.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: whenever they use world they mean the multiverse. Plus if he had only destroyed one universe he wouldn't have left the timeline. He definitely destroyed all 12 universes. Dude was playing in a completely empty void.

Zen-Oh has never wiped 12 universes, Beerus stated that if he wanted to Zen-Oh could, but he has never been shown to be Multiversal in power.

Zen-Oh's greatest feat is destroying one universe.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By CitizenSentry

@scotchbear said:

@citizensentry: the downplay is real with this one.

Mate i just watched the clip on YouTube, Zen-Oh has only been shown destroying one universe.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Zeno says "a world like this must disappear" world=multiverse. They always say world when they mean multiverse. he wouldn't have left his timeline if he had only destroyed one. He would have returned to his palace.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By CitizenSentry

@citizensentry: Zeno says "a world like this must disappear" world=multiverse. They always say world when they mean multiverse. he wouldn't have left his timeline if he had only destroyed one. He would have returned to his palace.

Where's your proof for any of this?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Giorno Giovanna with Gold Experience Requiem?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: JoJo characters do super well.Giorno with GER could probably win, as well as HA Dio and Novel Kars.

Zeno from DBS as well.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giorno Giovanna with Gold Experience Requiem?

I think STTGL is above and beyond GER's limits to be perfectly honest, i know GER is extremely hax, but so is STTGL.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry:

Zeno from DBS as well.

I've just had this argument with Scotchbear, Zen-Oh's greatest feat is wiping one universe, not really good when you think that STTGL's final attack against Granzemboa destroyed thousands of universes just from the afterburner of their attacks.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: proof? Zeno wouldn't leave the timeline if he had only destroyed one universe. It's completely obvious Zeno destroyed all 12 universes in trunks timeline. And it's generally accepted by most people that he did.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: proof? Zeno wouldn't leave the timeline if he had only destroyed one universe. It's completely obvious Zeno destroyed all 12 universes in trunks timeline. And it's generally accepted by most people that he did.

That isn't proof. That is you telling me what you assume he did, i want proof.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To many to name.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To many to name.

Name them, i'll let you know which ones lose :)

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: I feel like you are just a wanker who even if Zeno was shown destroying infinite universes you'd downplay it to one. Trunks even asks what about his world and they all look at him like "bro he nuked it"