#1 Posted by Name55555 (218 posts) - - Show Bio

who could defeat someone who is able to reflects any damage that would be dealt to him???

(he reflect also magical and mind attack, anything that would target him)

also i would like to know if there is someone who already have this power in Marvel or DC

#2 Edited by dondave (35901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Name55555: Sonia Sato (DC) you had to not aim at her her to hit her

#3 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards

#4 Posted by logy5000 (5709 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the durability. If it's human level, then there are plenty of characters to just rip off his head.

But if we're talking multiversal level durability, then only TOAA & Presence beat him.

#5 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Also add in anyone who can subject them to a lack of oxygen situation whether it be someone like Skaar throwing Juggs into space or Aquaman dragging Clayface down into the ocean.

#6 Posted by MirageJester (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm? Cause a blizzard freeze the character indirectly. Or use gravity? Grab target fly up and drop. You can't reflect being dropped.

#7 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Gravity (Marvel)

He can control his gravity I might be wrong he might be able to control others gravity.

So possibly float away.

#8 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

How durable is the character? Hulk could tear him limb from limb,,or in half like wolverine

#9 Edited by Name555555 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@Name55555: Sonia Sato (DC) you had to not aim at her her to hit her

thanks!!

#10 Posted by dondave (35901 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Alright

#11 Posted by LordStoop (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who can fly or throw your character into space, anyone who is able to hold your character underwater long enough. Any character with earthcontol powers. Any character that could put your character in a forcebubble. etc.. suffocation would work.

and leech with a big gun could do it too. And Forge with his powernutralizer gun

#12 Edited by Name555555 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

How durable is the character? Hulk could tear him limb from limb,,or in half like wolverine

he's able to reflect any damage... if hulk would punch him, he would hurt himself

@TheCheeseStabber said:

Gravity (Marvel)

He can control his gravity I might be wrong he might be able to control others gravity.

So possibly float away.

the change of gravity would be reflected, if it was damaging him

@MirageJester said:

Storm? Cause a blizzard freeze the character indirectly. Or use gravity? Grab target fly up and drop. You can't reflect being dropped.

freezeing would damage him, so the effect would be reflected, also the damage from being dropped would be reflected

#13 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Solitary confinement.

#14 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Gravity has the power to control Gravitons.

Which means it won't hurt your character, unless Gravity wanted to.

He could easily use his power to make him unable to move forever.

Or have no gravity at all and just float into space and die.

Sorry If this post repeats its being weird.@Name555555:

#15 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadman.

#16 Posted by Name555555 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCheeseStabber: actually... his power allows him to reflect anything that target or comes in touch with him, including gravity alteration and people who tries to bring him somewhere else... you cant move him because the force you would apply on him would be reflected

#17 Posted by MirageJester (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Trapster could glue him to the ground, it wouldn't damage him as he would be stuck. Mirror Master could place him in a mirror dimension, dies of old age. Possession or go from the inside and explode?

#18 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@Name555555: If I'm correct Gravity doesn't need to touch you

He just does i with his mind I think.

Gravity won't damage him, or use physical force.

Reflection a change in gravitrons won't mean much to gravity who can control them.

#19 Edited by Name555555 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCheeseStabber: well... it's more simple if i explain you his power like this: he has a shield, surrounding his body, that reflect anything... except air... including gravity ALTERATION

#20 Posted by Dextersinister (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

@Name555555 said:

@TheCheeseStabber: well... it's more simple if i explain you his power like this: he has a shield, surrounding his body, that reflect anything... except air...

Gravity is an effect, if was unaffected by Gravity he would have other problems to worry about, also anyone who could stop oxygen from getting at him could suffocate him.

#21 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3736 posts) - - Show Bio

Dare I say the Beyonder?

#22 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Tao could convince him to kill himself, and I wouldn't be surprised if John Constantine and the Doctor could do the same thing. Someone like Terra could create a cage of stone surrounding him. It would incapacitate him until he starved to death.

#23 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Im wondering if The Spot, The Coyote Or The Shroud could beat him...

#24 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Graviton i think

#25 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Name55555:

Able to reflect any forms of Damage? What if he decide to hurt himself?

Someone like Batman or Constantine could does that...They can talk your character to prison.

#26 Edited by boschePG (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

you isolate him.

if you are able to erect a shield around your person then you would be able to contain him. You have already stated that air gets through his effect field. If you cut off the air then he will eventually die. Same with food or water. You actually dont have to touch him. If its something like the darkforce you could actually even effect his mind without a mental attack. Sensory manipulation doesnt take long. I work in mental health and the mind will actually turn on itself if deprived of enough stimuli.

It doesnt have to do damage. If its mallable then it could bend with any attempt to get out. Time stoppage always works for me too or indirectly you want your character to end his life. If human, the human need for emotional support is great. You could age anyone he cares for and make him watch them die. It eventually will effect the mind. You have to make him want to beat himself or use the power against him basically

Characters:

Mr Fantastic could just wrap himself around him then wait

Shade, Darkstar, Cloak

Sue Storm

Tempo, Immortus, Kang

#27 Edited by name12345 (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG: yes, psychologic attack would works on him...

i didnt counted isolating him as a clear victory, but deprive him of oxygen(or food and water) and making him want to die are the only ways to defeat him i can think of to

#28 Posted by Joygirl (19278 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Darwin stalemates.

#30 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Teleport him, game over