Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chibio

Chibi wars, yay! 
Okay, this is the scenario: Galactus is threatening the worlds of these heroes and they all want to take him down. Which team will be the fastest one to take him down?  

No Caption Provided
~ Galactus is on his way to the heroes to devour their worlds and they're trying to protect them. Galactus will be there in 14 days!
~ Galactus is mid fed!
~ Silver Surfer is on his side and ready to defend Galactus in the very first round!   

Team 1

No Caption Provided
~ It's pre Avatar of Death Thanos and he manipulated Quasar to help him out in that fight. Thanos believes that Quasar is a great ally, since he was already able to shield against Galactus' attacks.

Team 2

No Caption Provided
~ Doctor Doom convinced Thor to help him out. Thor agreed, because he wants to save the world. Dr. Doom is grateful, since he knows that Thor already managed to harm Galactus few times. 

Team 3

No Caption Provided
~ Mr. Fantastic asked Sentry to help him out and Sentry instantly agreed. Reed is thankful to have one of his best friends on his side and to go through yet another adventure with him. 

Rules

~ The teams have 14 days of prep.
~ They can work with the tactics and gadgets you already saw them pulling off, but keep in mind that they have to be ready in 14 days. 
~ They don't have any outside help! It's all about their own respective resources!

~ They can profit from their own unique abilities: For example if Reed has to build something faster, he can ask Sentry to use his super speed, or Doom can ask Thor to teleport stuff around for him. 
~ Try to back up everything. You can bring in Mr. Fantastics Anti-Galactus suit into the battle, if you think that he can afford the money to keep it running, since one second costs one billion dollars, then back it up. If you think that Sentry can keep the suit running with his energy, then back it up. 

~ They will have to face Silver Surfer in the first round. When they get past him, they face Galactus. Can they take him down with the use of power, tech, magic, reasoning, manipulation, deals and so on?  

Who can pull it off? Who can't? Which team will be the first one to have their strategy and plan ready?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By pooty

@Chibio: He loses to them all. I believe Quasar and Human Torch made Galactus revert to Galan. Thanos would do worse. Doom would have the machine he used to steal Beyonders power. Reed richards would......... well he's reed richards

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By slick23

Those drawings are really cute lol. I dont want them to fight anymore.

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fehafare

No chibi Silver Surfer? :(

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By isaac_clarke

Bar Reed pulling out the Nullifier and Galactus getting hit with the PIS stick to simply not summon it back to his hand, he powers through them all with little difficulty. Bar some sort of plot device, I doubt they can put those together in 14 days.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Reed would pull out the Nullifer.  
Sentry apparently beat Galactus off panel. (lol yeah right.) So can go with that. 

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By D3athstroke

He did not. He stalamated him with help of Nate Gray

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By HellionVulcan

@D3athstroke said:

& dr doom with prep would be better help ? in many ways maybe not as powerful as Shaman Nate but Doom could figure something out .

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Doom and Mr Fantastic maybe they could come up with something both are geniuses

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By emperorznb

All of them would stomp Galactus with prep.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sandiego008

@slick23 said:

This ... the galactus one is cutiest though so he wins!!

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By majestic99

@emperorznb said:

All of them would stomp Galactus with prep.

This!

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Thanos does it by himself with 14 days of prep.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@OmegaDynasty said:

Reed would pull out the Nullifer.  Sentry apparently beat Galactus off panel. (lol yeah right.) So can go with that. 

He "stalemated" him, but we have no way of knowing what condition Galactus was in during their encounter.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Killemall

@HellionVulcan said:

@D3athstroke said:

& dr doom with prep would be better help ? in many ways maybe not as powerful as Shaman Nate but Doom could figure something out .

On the contrary, I personally believe given prep (albeit only 14 days) Dr. Doom would be more dangerous that Shaman Nate Gray.

Well if you look by the feats they have performed I see all 3 team has a good chance.

Team Thanos: The problem here is generally thanos relies on getting powerful artefact that helps him become omnipotent. He did the same during the infinity cube saga, infinity gauntlet saga and Thanos: The End, the last of which is non-cannon from what I have been told. The best argument for Team Thanos would be Thanos building up Thanosi Omega who was stated to be twice as powerful as galactus to beat him. There are few problems here though:

1.We do not know if he can actually build Thanosi Omega in 14 days.

2.We know he needed DNA from Galactus, we do not know if he still has the DNA sample with him, probably he does not

3.Thanosi Omega did not exactly follow his instruction once created and was acting as an independent powerful entity. We do not really know if Thanosi Omega can actually be controlled by thanos.

Team Doom: This team perhaps has the best chance given the MO of the way team Doom operates. Doom generally comes up with devices to steal powers of other powerful beings, he did so against Galactus , Beyonder (PR), Odin and Silver Surfer. If I recall correctly, during the Secret Wars saga Doom did prepare the device on his own, we however don’t know how long it took him and I am assuming it wasn’t more than 14 days because to me it seemed like they were in that Beyonder planet for a short period of time. So I personally think Team doom can pull it off.

Team Reed: Reed has had many wonderful devices the only one that can kill galactus would be the Ultimate Nullfier which is in Reed’s possession but like Issac_Clarke mentioned Galactus does have the power to recall the Nullfier although he seemed scared Reed would somehow manage to use it against him in the original Galactus saga. Also other instance where Galactus was scared someone would use the ultimate nullifier was when Morg had it pointed against Tyrant. Therefore I think Team Reed has a good chance of doing so again.

Best verse team would be Team Doom, then Team Reed and finally Team Thanos in my opinion, although time and again Marvel seem to have shown the Thanos is better at prep than the other 2. That’s just my 2 cents on the matter.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By slick23

@sandiego008 said:

@slick23 said:

This ... the galactus one is cutiest though so he wins!!

Lol so true. Chibi Thanos is cute too hahaha

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

@HellionVulcan said:

@D3athstroke said:

On the contrary, I personally believe given prep (albeit only 14 days) Dr. Doom would be more dangerous that Shaman Nate Gray.

Well if you look by the feats they have performed I see all 3 team has a good chance.

Team Thanos: The problem here is generally thanos relies on getting powerful artefact that helps him become omnipotent. He did the same during the infinity cube saga, infinity gauntlet saga and Thanos: The End, the last of which is non-cannon from what I have been told. The best argument for Team Thanos would be Thanos building up Thanosi Omega who was stated to be twice as powerful as galactus to beat him. There are few problems here though:

1.We do not know if he can actually build Thanosi Omega in 14 days.

2.We know he needed DNA from Galactus, we do not know if he still has the DNA sample with him, probably he does not

3.Thanosi Omega did not exactly follow his instruction once created and was acting as an independent powerful entity. We do not really know if Thanosi Omega can actually be controlled by thanos.

Team Doom: This team perhaps has the best chance given the MO of the way team Doom operates. Doom generally comes up with devices to steal powers of other powerful beings, he did so against Galactus , Beyonder (PR), Odin and Silver Surfer. If I recall correctly, during the Secret Wars saga Doom did prepare the device on his own, we however don’t know how long it took him and I am assuming it wasn’t more than 14 days because to me it seemed like they were in that Beyonder planet for a short period of time. So I personally think Team doom can pull it off.

Team Reed: Reed has had many wonderful devices the only one that can kill galactus would be the Ultimate Nullfier which is in Reed’s possession but like Issac_Clarke mentioned Galactus does have the power to recall the Nullfier although he seemed scared Reed would somehow manage to use it against him in the original Galactus saga. Also other instance where Galactus was scared someone would use the ultimate nullifier was when Morg had it pointed against Tyrant. Therefore I think Team Reed has a good chance of doing so again.

Best verse team would be Team Doom, then Team Reed and finally Team Thanos in my opinion, although time and again Marvel seem to have shown the Thanos is better at prep than the other 2. That’s just my 2 cents on the matter.

This.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By utotheg38

@slick23 said:

lol

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Godabed

I win because those drawings are sooooooo darn adorable.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

none reed with prep could