• 192 results
Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Lucifer Eveningstar. His level-minded, rational twin brother that just ate a Snickers bar.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@van_cere: That is my point out of all these people u decided to literally act the way you are, and you call me a troll after this? dont bother commenting like i said ill just keep in mind how much of a fool you are. It is one thing to ask for proof, and i could simply say ill shall begin digging, its another to use bad attitude lines. In the mean time don't act like a child, just a simple request is all that is needed....

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#103  Edited By Van_Cere

@killerwasp: again, flagged for insulting. you are the one who brought up 'all those people's posts, do not blame them.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Penderor
No Caption Provided

This guy stomps.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Namor_Curry
No Caption Provided

Ghost Rider. He beat Satan and had Jesus as his cheerleader.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:
No Caption Provided

This guy stomps.

He was beaten by humans

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pre-Recton Beyonder

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Bluejay4

Could Shumagorath do it?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bugs Bunny

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

No Caption Provided

is

No Caption Provided

Jesus

It all makes sense now.

Aenvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@9876: The Anti-Spiral has two options, Stalemate or Stomp.

doctormatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Marvel noone can Stalemate him but a few can beat him. Living Tribunal, Pre Retcon Beyonder, Pre Retcon Molecule Man or Thanos w/HOTU.

In DC only Michael can Stalemate him.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@jwwprod:

Divine Spawn (Probably stalemate)

What makes you think Divine Spawn would stalemate? He's basically TOAA at that point.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@jwwprod:

Divine Spawn (Probably stalemate)

What makes you think Divine Spawn would stalemate? He's basically TOAA at that point.

I heard he's just planetary level though i'm not sure.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Ceispherus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The One Ring, to rule them all.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer is a megaversal character. Omniversal characters can beat him (for example: Thanos with HOTU, LT, Chaos Undivided, Yog Sothoth)

Megaversal characters like Michael, Synnar, Presence (he isnt omnipotent, DC's omnipotent is Overmonitor), Great Evil Beast, PR Beyonder, PR Molecule Man, LT (old version), Protege, Scathan can stalemate him.

Lucifer can beat multiversal+ characters (Mxy, Spectre, Galactus, Anti Monitor, Thanos with IG, Death, Eternity, Oblivion, Cyttorak, Mikaboshi) easily.

So many things wrong with this.

Omniversal means every universe, this includes Pokémon, Marvel, DC, Call of Duty, Family Guy, etc.

Megaversal is just another word for multiversal.

Galactus, Death, Eternity, Oblivion, Cyttorak, Mikaboshi, etc. are not multiversal.

Synnar, Presence, Over Monitor, PR Beyonder, PR Molecule Man, LT, Protégé, and Scathan would defeat him.

HOTU Thanos, LT, Chaos, Yog, are not omniversal. They are part of their own respective multiverses.

Ehh... I'd say Living Tribunal? But that guy's got nuthin on Morningstar or Michael though. He's just ridiculously powerful on theory (Kinda like SM Prime). I'd say Michael. Maybe Gabriel?Spectre too but if God allows him to be.

Definitely no one in Marvel can stalemate this guy. There's just OAA who can beat LM. Highly doubt LT can do anything

Galactus - nope

Eternity - nope

Odin - nope

Goku - nope (luuls)

Everyone Goku beat - nope (kek)

Beyonder - nope

And in DC, the guy would rape stomp any of the Endless so anyone else in the DCU is a nope except Michael.

Maybe Batman could stalemate him if he is given immortality and 10000 yrs of prep

Living Tribunal and PR Beyonder would defeat Lucifer Morningstar.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

@mortal: No. Pre recon beyonder was NOT equal to any omnipotent. If you had read the series you would know that.

1) he used up almost all his power just to kill death, he could not bring her back.

2) he got tricked, if he were omnipotent he could make himself omniscient.

3) this reminds me of something I should have finished a long time ago.

Beyonder brought Death back to the multiverse by using that one guy as a host. He never used up all of his power, he used a portion of his power. A portion of infinity is still infinity.

The Beyonder has proved himself in at least two instances that he is omniscient. I can provide scans if you wish.

PR Beyonder is above HOTU Thanos, LT, Scathan, and Protégé. He is omnipotent, his power only below The Fulcrum and The One Above All since they are the writers themselves in the comics.

@doom_phd said:

Anyone bringing up PR Beyonder obviously never read the series and going by fanfic Beyonder.

Looks like you don't know much about the Beyonder.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Van_Cere

@mysticmedivh: he clearly said he used up most of his power which proves his power is NOT infinite. Your stating he is, but it is clear to everyone that he is not. Or else he would not have said he could not bring her back. How pathetic it is to stare truth in the face and claim otherwise.

Your post contains nothing BUT your own statements, next time use scans to back up your post, but we all know you can not seeing as there are so many instances that contradict your statements. And do not even say he does not know about Beyonder when you clearly know even less.

You stand at the border of fanboism, careful not to do a triple back flip and fall in.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Van_Cere

@mysticmedivh: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100421/1824920-deathu.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100421/1824923-impossiblex.jpg

And look at this; NEAR INFINITE.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100421/1824928-nearomni.jpg

Fact is, neither Pete retcon nor any other version of him is even close to omnipotence.

This must be pretty embarrassing for you. But posts like this really gets on my nerve.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By mysticmedivh

@van_cere said:

@mysticmedivh: he clearly said he used up most of his power which proves his power is NOT infinite. Your stating he is, but it is clear to everyone that he is not. Or else he would not have said he could not bring her back. How pathetic it is to stare truth in the face and claim otherwise.

Your post contains nothing BUT your own statements, next time use scans to back up your post, but we all know you can not seeing as there are so many instances that contradict your statements. And do not even say he does not know about Beyonder when you clearly know even less.

You stand at the border of fanboism, careful not to do a triple back flip and fall in.

@van_cere said:

@mysticmedivh: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100421/1824920-deathu.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100421/1824923-impossiblex.jpg

And look at this; NEAR INFINITE.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100421/1824928-nearomni.jpg

Fact is, neither Pete retcon nor any other version of him is even close to omnipotence.

This must be pretty embarrassing for you. But posts like this really gets on my nerve.

Holy smokes, Van! I see caps lock, anger, aggression, and accusations. Let's just chill out for a moment, no one is throwing around personal insults or anything here, there's no need to respond to me in such a tone, it's not going to help your argument either, especially if you're trying to make a point. We're debating about fictional comic book characters here, no harm has been done. I don't know you, and I don't know what I've ever done to you, but let's not name call either, please.

If you read my previous post I clearly said "I can provide scans if you wish".

He was a God before Genesis, God of his own multiverse, he viewed the Marvel multiverse like a little microbial being.
He was a God before Genesis, God of his own multiverse, he viewed the Marvel multiverse like a little microbial being.
He can do literally anything just be thinking about it, he is omnipotent. All other beings, including the Living Tribunal,  are mere microbes to him.
He can do literally anything just be thinking about it, he is omnipotent. All other beings, including the Living Tribunal, are mere microbes to him.
He has always existed and always will exist.
He has always existed and always will exist.
He is bigger than the multiverse and more powerful than every force within it combined.
He is bigger than the multiverse and more powerful than every force within it combined.
Threatens to end all of creation and proves he is omniscient.
Conquers literally everything, from inanimate atoms to conscious beings, just by thinking about it.
No force in existence could destroy the Beyonder without his permission.
No force in existence could destroy the Beyonder without his permission.
Millions of times more powerful than everything in the multiverse combined and omnipotent. Let's think about it for a moment. HOTU Thanos's power extends to the Marvel multiverse. The Beyonder was literally millions of times more power than the multiverse itself and everything within it comined.
Millions of times more powerful than everything in the multiverse combined and omnipotent. Let's think about it for a moment. HOTU Thanos's power extends to the Marvel multiverse. The Beyonder was literally millions of times more power than the multiverse itself and everything within it comined.
Molecule Man was stated to be mightier than the Living Tribunal. Uatu had to beg Molecule Man to help them stopping Beyonder from removing Death itself from the multiverse. Eternity representing the Living Tribunal and all other cosmics begged the Beyonder to stop. Clearly the Living Tribunal and the other cosmics/abstracts have no authority over the Beyonder. After all, the Living Tribunal's job is to maintain balance in the multiverse, the Beyonder was wreaking multiversal havoc yet the Living Tribunal took no action, all he could do was watch the Beyonder do as he pleased. Molecule Man comes and everyone including the Living Tribunal beholds his presence and steps aside. Later on, Molecule Man was defeated by the Beyonder rather easily.
The Beyonder causes multiversal destruction.
Another scan that proves he is omniscient.
Another scan that proves he is omniscient.
He is beyond space and time, he views our (Marvel) universe as a droplet of water, when in comparison, his is an entire ocean.
He is beyond space and time, he views our (Marvel) universe as a droplet of water, when in comparison, his is an entire ocean.
Just his very presence affects the multiverse.
Just his very presence affects the multiverse.
The Beyonder brings back Death to the multiverse.
The Beyonder brings back Death to the multiverse.

About your scan, I don't remember Captain America talking in thescan and describing the Beyonder as near omnipotent, could you tell me which issue it is? Because this is the original one scan where the Beyonder fought Molecule Man.
About your scan, I don't remember Captain America talking in thescan and describing the Beyonder as near omnipotent, could you tell me which issue it is? Because this is the original one scan where the Beyonder fought Molecule Man.
Doctor Doom says the Beyonder's power is incalculable and inconceivable.
Doctor Doom says the Beyonder's power is incalculable and inconceivable.
"The two mightiest beings in all existence clash - and every creature on every planet in every dimension feels the multiversal tremors born of their fury!"

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: All the scans that are useful; which is, that proves your point, are useless because they are statements. Some are even self statements.

You just wasted your own time.

Unless you want to do a CAV about him versus Michael Demiurgos, I will gladly comply because only then will you see how useless those scans are. I already prove you wrong, and you use statements to counter me. I mean, seriously? In that case, he is as powerful as darkseid because they both claimed omnipotence, the ONLY difference is Beyonder has enough power to fool well, fools into thinking he is. A lie said enough times will seem like the truth.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: @van_cere: Yea! go ahead and do a CAV together! seeing how well ours went I wouldn't mind seeing you two do it :)

Android

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

your mom can stalemate him ;) but seriously pr beyonder is more powerful than lucifer and the question was who can stalemate him and i answered!

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By mysticmedivh

@van_cere said:

@mysticmedivh: All the scans that are useful; which is, that proves your point, are useless because they are statements. Some are even self statements.

You just wasted your own time.

Unless you want to do a CAV about him versus Michael Demiurgos, I will gladly comply because only then will you see how useless those scans are. I already prove you wrong, and you use statements to counter me. I mean, seriously? In that case, he is as powerful as darkseid because they both claimed omnipotence, the ONLY difference is Beyonder has enough power to fool well, fools into thinking he is. A lie said enough times will seem like the truth.

Your argument was that the Beyonder could not bring Death back. I showed a scan of the Beyonder bringing Death back to the multiverse.

You posted a scan of Captain America (character statement) saying the Beyonder was "Near Omnipotent", yet you argue character statements are useless. I showed you the original scan where Captain America was never even in the scan in the first place. I also showed a narrator statement saying the Beyonder was omnipotent.

"The trouble with being omnipotent is that reality isn't real to me! Everything is what I say it is! If I decide that granite is squeezably soft, it is! If I decide that cows have wings, they do! My imagination and reality are virtually indistinguishable! All existence except me, might as well be a fragment of my imagination!"

The fact is that what he's saying when he states he's omnipotent is true. He conquered everything just by thinking about, there's no statement in the Beyonder's words given above that wouldn't make us doubt that he couldn't do it. He can do anything he wants, he is omnipotent, that is what the writers always intended Pre-Recton Beyonder to be. He was the TOAA of Marvel before the establishment of the idea of TOAA.

Darkseid said he was omnipotent but he clearly lacks the feats. You're also comparing Darkseid to the Beyonder, which is not applicable. The Beyonder has feats on a multiversal+ scale, in addition to being millions of times more powerful than the multiverse itself and everything within it, the fact that he was TOAA of his own multiverse, and that his authority was well above the Living Tribunal's. He has the backing of feats.

This is about Lucifer Morningstar, not Michael Demiurgos. I'm not sure why you want to drag me into a CaV.

No I didn't waste my own time, thank you for your sincere concern though.

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh: @van_cere: Yea! go ahead and do a CAV together! seeing how well ours went I wouldn't mind seeing you two do it :)

What happened Jww? Did something go wrong in the CaV between you two?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod said:

???????

Nothing went wrong with the CAV between me and van_cere in fact it went really well.

I just thought it would be entertaining to see you and van go a CAV together.

And for the record no the Beyonder was not omniscient and I've already told you why.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By mysticmedivh

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod said:

???????

Nothing went wrong with the CAV between me and van_cere in fact it went really well.

And for the record no the Beyonder was not omniscient and I've already told you why.

In addition to the Celestial omniscient feat (where he used omniscience in order to parry billions of attacks) there's also this one.

No Caption Provided

Looks like omniscience to me.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By jwwprod

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod said:

???????

In addition to the Celestial omniscient feat (where he used omniscience in order to parry billions of attacks) there's also this one.

No Caption Provided

If that's the case then why did he come to earth then to know about the concept of desire and so on?

Not to mention he didn't knew very little about the Marvel multiverse as shown in this scan:

No Caption Provided

if he was truly omniscient then why did he came to Earth to learn about the concept of desire? not to mention that he got tricked a lot, if he was omniscient he wouldn't have needed to go to Earth in the first place because he would have already know the concept of desire and he would of know everything about the Marvel multiverse because he's well....... omniscient!

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@jwwprod said:

???????

No Caption Provided

If that's the case then why did he come to earth then to know about the concept of desire and so on?

Not to mention he didn't knew very little about the Marvel multiverse as shown in this scan:

No Caption Provided

if he was truly omniscient then why did he came to Earth to learn about the concept of desire? not to mention that he got tricked a lot, if he was omniscient he wouldn't have needed to go to Earth in the first place because he would have already know the concept of desire and he would of know everything about the Marvel multiverse because he's well....... omniscient!

We both have scans that say otherwise. I mean, he had to have had used omniscience (or some form of it, or omniscience just to a certain degree) in order to have found out, same goes for the Celestial feat. But how could he be omniscient if he wanted to explore/discover our multiverse? I totally get what you're saying, no doubt!

I think we can agree that he's omniscient to a certain degree. (Or that the writing in the 80's was bad! ;D) Jokes aside, I understand your point.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By PabloSL

PR Beyonder, effortlessly

Thanos w/ hotu the same

LT should take it too, though not as easily

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

My mom...

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Illuvatar?

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Illuvatar?

Maybe he'll sing him to death ?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death of the Endless

If she's too much then Dream

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder destroys him and then recreates him just for fun.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lowlaville Amazo

Rulk writed by someone worse than Loeb

Mr Mxy and Spectre from Killermovies

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me

Avatar image for omniawesomeness
OmniAwesomeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andreysemyonov1337: Beyonder and moleculeman (pre retcon) stake mate but thanos with HOTU beats him I don't think so.beyonder and molecule man murders lucifer

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Van_Cere

@omniawesomeness: oh really? Let us keep this short, and tell me beyonders three greatest feats. And or MMs three greatest feats.