Who can run the Godzilla gauntlet

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You can choose 1-4 heroes to run the gauntlet any hero/villain you like from the list

Superman

Green lantern(Hal)

Wonder woman

Flash

Batman

Deathstroke

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

Hawk eye

Capt america

Black panther

Joker

Hyperion

Red Skull

Ravager

Round 1:

Anguirus

Round 2:

Megalon

Round 3:

Rodan

Round 4:

Mothra

Round 5:

King Kong

Round 6:

Mechani-Kong

Round 7:

King Ghidorah

Round 8:

Destroyah

Round 9:

Godzilla

Round 10:

Godzilla, Mecha Godzilla

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I chose superman, Thor, Green lantern and hulk

they should be able to clear

LilTweety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@savageslayer: Since you did not say which Hulk are you using here. I am thinking you are using current Hulk is this correct to think this?

I choose Superman, Hyperion, Thor and Hulk.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Iron Man goes "Jonah and the Whale" with all of them ftw.

Couldn't Thor/Supes/Hyperion arguably one-shot all of them pretty easy? Hulk/WW/GL too depending on versions.

lol at the street levelers looking up at this gauntlet, wondering why they are here.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 yes

@dontevenblink Nah non can one shot, it took the avengers, and the fantastic just to take out a weakened godzilla in the comic books. and All the monsters that fight godzilla are around his level, and definitley wouldnt just try to eat iron man. probably swat him like a fly. And i put the street levelers there cause a lot of them are either really great strategist or they are bat shit crazy enough to actual take down one of these mofos.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Hal and Thor solos.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

oh man i wanted to put my own team together it would have been so epic. anyways i choose Thor, Hal, Wonder Woman. and Wonder Womans job is to just stand there and look attractive

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin Force Thor

King Hyperion

Pre 52 Wally

Hal Jordan with 1 Blue and 1 Green Ring

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackjack390 nice choices

@juiceboks neither would solo. If the whole avenger team + fantastic 4 couldnt take out a weakened godzilla, theres no way just thor or hal would be able to take on a fully powered godzilla, and mechagodzilla, plus destroyah would most likely stop both of them. Not to mention the bigger hitters like gigan and KG who both have made godzilla bleed, which had proven impossible before them. (gigan made him bleed, KG took him, rodan, and mothra on at once) So you need an actual team. jackjack had nice choices even though they are a little OP with Odin force thor and King Hyperion. But he gets the point.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Van_Cere

@savageslayer: that was non canon. And can you tell us of mecha Gs best feats including speed/ reaction speed feats.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: I thought those were canon? And it would depend on which version and model of MG. OP didn't say.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@jwalser3: is it not that crossovers are not canon right? Or is that different?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: I'm not sure it's a cross over. IIRC it's Marvel's Godzilla. But I could be wrong. Never the less most of the characters have grown stronger, so bringing up that series is moot.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wally clears...alone

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: What are you talking about? Joker is the only one who can clear.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@knightofzero said:

Agree

You're hurting you chances with Hulk in there. Godzilla absorbs radiation and heals himself from it. Hulk is a walking snack to Godzilla.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KnightOfZero

@fallschirmjager honestly, i dont need the hulk to take down godzilla. superman should be more than enough (he could just chuck godzilla into space). even with hulk, i highly doubt that the radiation will be enough to give godzilla an edge, especially when you have the hulk beating the shit out of him

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@knightofzero said:

@fallschirmjager honestly, i dont need the hulk to take down godzilla. superman should be more than enough (he could just chuck godzilla into space). even with hulk, i highly doubt that the radiation will be enough to give godzilla an edge, especially when you have the hulk beating the shit out of him

Yes it will. IDW Godzilla, which is one of the weaker versions compared to say, Final Wars - completely healed from being KO'd when they blew up a nuclear radiation plant. The energy released completely restored him.

And even that version of Godzilla can 1 shot mountains with his breath and has strength in the 10's if not 100's of thousands.

Hulk vs Godzilla is one of those matches that just don't work. Its like Hydro-Man vs Aquaman or Groot vs Swamp Thing.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dorukesin

Wally or Barry or Hal clears

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv so did space godzilla, and he's dead now cause godzilla killed him

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero said:

Agree

Agree *2

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager you realize that this is more than a hulk vs godzilla fight, right? i have 3 other guys easily capable of taking him out (thor, superman and green lantern). they drastically outclass godzilla in every aspect (speed, strength, ect). even with hulk's radiation (which he isnt outputting enough radiation to match a nuclear power plant ever second), my team should be more than a match for him

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager you realize that this is more than a hulk vs godzilla fight, right? i have 3 other guys easily capable of taking him out (thor, superman and green lantern). they drastically outclass godzilla in every aspect (speed, strength, ect). even with hulk's radiation (which he isnt outputting enough radiation to match a nuclear power plant ever second), my team should be more than a match for him

You do realize I never said Goji wins right? I said having Hulk hurts your chances because his radiation will do nothing but heal Godzilla.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero none of them singularly have strength over godzilla. But yeah your team should be able to clear, if its constant gauntlet with no breaks, i think gigan might take out one of your guys, and then destroyah might too, and then final round would be tough for them seeing as mechgodzilla is just as good as godzilla only with weapons, made by aliens/humans working together.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 yes

@dontevenblink Nah non can one shot, it took the avengers, and the fantastic just to take out a weakened godzilla in the comic books. and All the monsters that fight godzilla are around his level, and definitley wouldnt just try to eat iron man. probably swat him like a fly. And i put the street levelers there cause a lot of them are either really great strategist or they are bat shit crazy enough to actual take down one of these mofos.

Okay. Then My choices are Superman, Hyperion, Thor, and Ironman. I change out Hulk and replace him with Ironman.

@liltweety said:

@knightofzero said:

Agree

You're hurting you chances with Hulk in there. Godzilla absorbs radiation and heals himself from it. Hulk is a walking snack to Godzilla.

I know you did not say this to me. Thank you for reminding me. I just remember the Godzilla vs Hulk threads.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 nice pics man, personally my team would be thor, superman, hyperion, and then death stroke or batman

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 nice pics man, personally my team would be thor, superman, hyperion, and then death stroke or batman

Thank you. The reason why I make the choice to change out Hulk for Ironman is because Ironman can create a giant robot and he have done it before when he fought Marvel godzilla when they had the writes to him. Remember Red Ronin? It was bulit at Stark International by Dr. Yuriko and Tamara Hashioka. If those two can do it then he definitely can do it.

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash, Supes, Wonder Woman, GL easily clear

Avatar image for deadliestwarriors
DeadliestWarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Savageslayer

@rd1027

Ya know I thought supes, flash, WW and GL would clear easily too, but anguirus the first monster might kill flash right off the bat, then gigan would take WW supes or GL, and then Whoevers left has to beat destroyah, the two king kongs, and the two godzillas

@deadliestwarriors the street leveler are there cause out of all of those heroes i put, the street levelers are the ones who usually comes up with the plan, that why just going with big hitters wouldn't work, they would be uncoordinated and eventually they would die. Supes, hyperion, and thor, could each fall to King ghidorah and don't try and say they'd solo because it took Godzilla and two other monsters to take that moro down. So KG easily takes on any team, but with a brain like batman or death stroke making the plan, they'd be able to clear most of the stages. and have trouble with a few

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere Mecha G's feats are he can do basically everything godzilla does only faster and stronger at times. The only problem with him is he is piloted by humans so he suffers from human error sometimes, But he has missile fingers and I'm pretty sure his head has a huge laser built in to answer godzilla's atomic breath. He is a big threat and if i remember right I believe he is made out of some alien civilizations metal so he has really good armor.