#1 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Other then street thugs.  

#2 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Manhattan.

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone below Stilt-Man.....guess that mean no one.

#4 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
"Anyone below Stilt-Man.....guess that mean no one. "

Kite-man perhaps?
#5 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio
@I'maDC/ImageGuy! said:
" Dr.Manhattan. "
O_o
#6 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
"Anyone below Stilt-Man.....guess that mean no one. "
Kite-man perhaps? "
Maybe, Kite-Man has the aerial advantage. Maybe Paper-Man.
#7 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
"Anyone below Stilt-Man.....guess that mean no one. "
Kite-man perhaps? "
Maybe, Kite-Man has the aerial advantage. Maybe Paper-Man. "
Stilt-Man would wreck Rorschach
 
he can beat Kick-Ass,Red Mist,possibly Niteowl II,maybe Silk Spectre?
#8 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:  Silk Spectre II? No way. Niteowl II would beat him due to tech. I think you may be right about Kick-Ass or Red Mist.
#9 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide:  Silk Spectre II? No way. Niteowl II would beat him due to tech. I think you may be right about Kick-Ass or Red Mist. "
Nite-Owl would probably beat him in h2h as well.  Rorschach is just more brutal.
#10 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide:  Silk Spectre II? No way. Niteowl II would beat him due to tech. I think you may be right about Kick-Ass or Red Mist. "
Nite-Owl would probably beat him in h2h as well.  Rorschach is just more brutal. "
True, Nite-Owl actually has training IIRC.
#11 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide:  Silk Spectre II? No way. Niteowl II would beat him due to tech. I think you may be right about Kick-Ass or Red Mist. "
Nite-Owl would probably beat him in h2h as well.  Rorschach is just more brutal. "
yeah,but isnt he out of shape?  i do think Nite-Owl II (as well as the first) would definetively beat Rorschach
 
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide:  Silk Spectre II? No way. Niteowl II would beat him due to tech. I think you may be right about Kick-Ass or Red Mist. "

Silk Spectre II is that good?
as for Red Mist and Kick Ass....i am definetively right :P
#12 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Silk Spectre II was trained to fight since childhood.
#13 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm..maybe...hmmm...Arms-Fall-Off Lad?

#14 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see him fight Big Daddy.
#15 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" Umm..maybe...hmmm...Arms-Fall-Off Lad? "
Dude, Arm Fall Off Boy is way to hardcore for Rorshach to take on. 
#16 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide: Silk Spectre II was trained to fight since childhood. "
what feats does she haves thought?
#17 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide: Silk Spectre II was trained to fight since childhood. "
what feats does she haves thought? "
Same ones as Rorschach, beating up thugs. She was also shown training as a child in a flash back so that might count. :/
#18 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide: Silk Spectre II was trained to fight since childhood. "
what feats does she haves thought? "
Same ones as Rorschach, beating up thugs. She was also shown training as a child in a flash back so that might count. :/ "
isnt she kinda out of shape as well?
#19 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: She didn't seem to be out of shape.
#20 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide: She didn't seem to be out of shape. "
i dont mean like she was fat,i mean she wasnt as....how can i say....prepared or accostumed to fight like she used to be
take her moment with Nite-Owl II,she (and Nite-Owl) was clearly tired after the fight with these thugs IIRC,Rorschach never stopping his crime fighing carrer gives him an advantage IMO
#21 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: They didn't look tired to me, they looked....well there's a reason she pulled out a cigarette.
#22 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide: They didn't look tired to me, they looked....well there's a reason she pulled out a cigarette. "
lol
well,she is one of the few characthers that is actualy debateable if Rors can beat or not :P
#23 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide: They didn't look tired to me, they looked....well there's a reason she pulled out a cigarette. "
lol well,she is one of the few characthers that is actualy debateable if Rors can beat or not :P "
As is Niteowl II.
#24 Posted by ComicStooge (11993 posts) - - Show Bio

Condiment King.
Online
#25 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
" Condiment King. "
I don't know, that's some deadly ketchup.
#26 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

People from Kick-Ass...and bottom tier street levelers, maybe.

#27 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Headgear Glass Joe (Punch Out)
 

#28 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Stephen hawking

#29 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Gamecock.

#30 Edited by Donovan Montgomery (5416 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
LOL,,,, wth...I so remember him......
 
 
He could prob take out a few hand ninjas....hydra agents......aim....maybe noob shield agents? ....and checkmate agents...noobs of course..... 
 
And before Vic Sage got "killed" by Shiva and Baby gun, Rorschach could have beat him pretty easy.
#31 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donovan Montgomery said:
" @Matezoide: LOL,,,, wth...I so remember him......  He could prob take out a few hand ninjas....hydra agents......aim....maybe noob shield agents? ....and checkmate agents...noobs of course.....  And before Vic Sage got "killed" by Shiva and Baby gun, Rorschach could have beat him pretty easy. "
The Quesion? Yeah, I think he could take Rorschach.
#32 Posted by RetolledTruth (941 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who doesn't put up effort,surrenders themselves,or is dead

#33 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots of people 
Batman 
Robins 
Cassie Cain 
Question 
GA 

#34 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

He can bruttally murder the people that gave his movie a bad review.
#35 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@I'maDC/ImageGuy! said:
" Dr.Manhattan. "
Wins Spite Against Him.
#36 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zaterra said:
"

Lots of people 
Batman 
Robins 
Cassie Cain 
Question 
GA 

"
None of these guys.
#37 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, all of those guys. Batman, Cassie will own Rorshach are you serious?

#38 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zaterra said:
" Yes, all of those guys. Batman, Cassie will own Rorshach are you serious? "
This is who he can defeat. Not who he loses to.
#39 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Me.

#40 Posted by NeonGameWave (7695 posts) - - Show Bio

Demir from XIN.

#41 Posted by JediXMan (29560 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick-Ass.

#42 Posted by Park (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Jimmy Olsen