Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sodamyat said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@le0nhart said:

@sodamyat: i won't argue with you between who's stronger, the hulk or superman

but a character moving at the flash's speed and having the hulk's durability and strength is definitely not a "superman level character"

I agree. Superman being stronger than the Hulk is very debatable since I have never seen Hulk strength feats where he struggles with a small aircraft while having the help of Wonder Woman.

really? thats interesting cause just today i saw hulk fight a robot and struggled to dent it...

but i know better than to think so poorly of hulks strength.

Post the feat I would like to see it. That and it depends on how strong the robot is. That aircraft was a few 100 tons at most.

i'll post it right now. that wasnt an aircraft btw, maybe next time read the comicbook so that you dont say silly things like this. it was an aircraft carrier. which according to a quick google search weighs 100,000 tons. not that it matters since superman has pushed a space ship 40 times bigger than earth with the help of the martian.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

@ariesxmasters: well, i don't know about striking power between the two, but new52 superman has the hulk beat in lifting strength since he technically bench pressed earth for 5 days straight with no exposure to sun light

No Caption Provided

And Hulk withstood and lifted the weight of a star(massively heavier than the earth).

WildBantha88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually Juggernaut mixed with Superman. That hits you while flying as fast as he can and nothing will be left

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat:

i'll post it right now. that wasnt an aircraft btw, maybe next time read the comicbook so that you dont say silly things like this. it was an aircraft carrier. which according to a quick google search weighs 100,000 tons. not that it matters since superman has pushed a space ship 40 times bigger than earth with the help of the martian.

I did read that Comic it was during the whole incident where Orm was having the atlantean invading the surface world IIRC. Show me a feat of Hulk struggling with something 100,00 tons or less.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By SodamYat

@ariesxmasters said:

@sodamyat:

I did read that Comic it was during the whole incident where Orm was having the atlantean invading the surface world IIRC. Show me a feat of Hulk struggling with something 100,00 tons or less.

Im not sure what this will prove since low balling accomplishes nothing, but since you requested it, here's hulk getting angry and failing to send a robot flying with his strike, and im pretty sure that weighs a lot less than 100,000 tons ;) but again, im not so dumb as to think this poorly of hulks strength. unlike others i can recognize whats really what. I know that hulk can send that robot into the moon. and i know that superman can lift that air craft carrier with one hand given he's lifted about the equivalent of 20 earths. so again, i dont know what you wanted to complish, but hey, i played along.

No Caption Provided

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Is that the A.I. he's fighting? Of course he would have difficulty, the damn thing was built at a genius level. It accounted for his strength....at least low ball correctly, with a non-excusable or plausible reason for failing.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Is that the A.I. he's fighting? Of course he would have difficulty, the damn thing was built at a genius level. It accounted for his strength....at least low ball correctly, with a non-excusable or plausible reason for failing.

No its not the A.I so your entire statement is wrong. And if you read my comments correctly i said that i didnt know what purpose his agenda served but that i would show the scans he asked for even though i dont believe hulks strength is so poor. I literally said that. Read better.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I read your statement. You may not have wanted to, but you still went ahead and did it. Not surprising however that you said in your own statement you don't know what it proves, but you know for a fact that you mentioned this specific example and you went ahead to post it. Also, I really am avoiding this Hulk run, it's not really very interesting. I expect maestro, not bullying professor Hulk. However, I do know of the A.I. he had created.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I read your statement. You may not have wanted to, but you still went ahead and did it. Not surprising however that you said in your own statement you don't know what it proves, but you know for a fact that you mentioned this specific example and you went ahead to post it. Also, I really am avoiding this Hulk run, it's not really very interesting. I expect maestro, not bullying professor Hulk. However, I do know of the A.I. he had created.

he asked for me to show him hulk struggling to lift something less than 100,000 tons. so i showed him and then said that i dont know what that proves since both, the scan i posted and the scan he posted are worthless. im not exactly sure what your point is or what youre saying. and again, this is not the AI he was fighting in that scan.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#161  Edited By Jestersmiles

@sodamyat: @ariesxmasters:

Low balling superman again?

Superman and Martian Manhunter pushes brainiac's mothership that's much bigger than our planet. Impressive because Superman isn't in his sundip state, and that he's actually pushing 50% of it, not pulling it.

Posting low showings does not make things debatable, because as you where shown everyone has low showings.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Martian Manhunter pushes brainiac's mothership that's much bigger than our planet. Impressive because Superman isn't in his sundip state, and that he's actually pushing 50% of it, not pulling it.

Posting low showings does not make things debatable, because as you where shown everyone has low showings.

I was just trying to make a point that Superman is not soooo much stronger than Hulk if he is at all, since Hulk doesn't have low end strength feats to that low of a extent where he cannot pick up something that is 100,000 tons. Saying "Superman is sooo much stronger than Hulk" is kind of a stretch since Hulk has shown to be able to lift a star that weighted more than earth. Now when it comes to speed it isn't even debatable who is faster Superman can have that all day that is not what we are here for. Strength between these two is always debatable since they are both power houses. Not if Hulk and Flash really were to combine than Hulk would have Superman beat.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

I was just trying to make a point that Superman is not soooo much stronger than Hulk if he is at all, since Hulk doesn't have low end strength feats to that low of a extent where he cannot pick up something that is 100,000 tons. Saying "Superman is sooo much stronger than Hulk" is kind of a stretch since Hulk has shown to be able to lift a star that weighted more than earth. Now when it comes to speed it isn't even debatable who is faster Superman can have that all day that is not what we are here for. Strength between these two is always debatable since they are both power houses. Not if Hulk and Flash really were to combine than Hulk would have Superman beat.

Of course this superman is going to have low showings compare to hulk who has gods knows how long a history. Compare that to this superman who been out what? 3-4 years now. So of course this superman is going to have low showings that just common sense. As for hulk lifting a star he did not, he was weighed down by the weight of the star and could not move. What was impressive was the he did not get crushed by it.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

@dredeuced: Because in the photo, he isn't pushing himself.

Heck, he's not even concentrating. This isn't some end of story arc, super burst of speed to save the day, everything is leading up to this attack thing. He's just casually running allowing, thinking about his decisions and contemplating life choices. As it isn't a different person, just a different costume, and he didn't get some plot power boost or DBZ training, and there was no official retcon, it stands that he could always run that fast. And while im at it, if he's just running and getting ftl, it should stand that if he's attacking someone he'd be going faster.

Except he literally never runs at lightspeed at any other point with his normal powers in his 50 freaking years as a character. You are assuming that, because of one scene, that means every other fight he's been in in his past has him going at lightspeed. That's insane. The feat you're using is something from literally decades before that lightspeed feat you're bandying about. Call it power creep (it's actually an obvious accident, but I'm just TRYING to humor your really dense argument) if you want but Quicksilver could not go lightspeed at the time Hulk tagged him. Turns out he also can't go lightspeed AFTER the Radio Wave feat.

But let's get back to the original argument. Let's assume Quicksilver is capable of going lightspeed more than just that one time and that, because of that one feat, he was always able to go lightspeed (despite numerous changes to the character over the years). So what? That doesn't mean he was going lightspeed when he fought Hulk. It's very frequent for characters capable of going at Lightspeed or higher speeds to not go that fast. If I showed someone hitting Flash would that make them FTL like you are saying? Because I can show dozens of characters with literally no superspeed who can tag The Flash. Just like I can show dozens of characters with no superspeed tagging Quicksilver. That's what you're saying about the Hulk. Not only are you wrongly assuming Quicksilver can go lightspeed and, therefore, COULD go lightspeed thirty years beforehand (Feats don't apply retroactively, especially not that far back), you're assuming that capability implies that every single time he shows up he is going lightspeed (not even tried and true lightspeeders consistently go lightspeed all the time), and that, therefore, Hulk has lightspeed reaction speed and similar movement speed to be able to slap him down.

What you're saying shouldn't stand because it's demonstrably foolish.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanvsall3312:

No Caption Provided

Nullification of Cause and Effect: Gold Experience Requiem's ability is to turn anything, including his opponent's attack and willpower, back to the state of "zero". Hence, it is near invincible, as all "supposed" actions created by an opponent would have been reset (back to point zero)

If the opponent is "killed" by the stand itself, then they will also continuously experience death, as they will die but repeatedly return to point "zero" (i.e Diavolo's endless death loops).

Loading Video...

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Oh my goooooooooooood I already told you people I'm done discussing this

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: faster than superman and more mass=greater force. This character would stomp superman.

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: supermans never actually fought anybody at light speed, sure he can fly that fast, but we dont know if he fights that fast. I think this goes back to a race supes had with flash where flash mentioned something about superman not be able to think on his feet at lightspeed

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@wdc said:

Heck, he's not even concentrating. This isn't some end of story arc, super burst of speed to save the day, everything is leading up to this attack thing. He's just casually running allowing, thinking about his decisions and contemplating life choices. As it isn't a different person, just a different costume, and he didn't get some plot power boost or DBZ training, and there was no official retcon, it stands that he could always run that fast. And while im at it, if he's just running and getting ftl, it should stand that if he's attacking someone he'd be going faster.

Except he literally never runs at lightspeed at any other point with his normal powers in his 50 freaking years as a character. You are assuming that, because of one scene, that means every other fight he's been in in his past has him going at lightspeed. That's insane. The feat you're using is something from literally decades before that lightspeed feat you're bandying about. Call it power creep (it's actually an obvious accident, but I'm just TRYING to humor your really dense argument) if you want but Quicksilver could not go lightspeed at the time Hulk tagged him. Turns out he also can't go lightspeed AFTER the Radio Wave feat.

But let's get back to the original argument. Let's assume Quicksilver is capable of going lightspeed more than just that one time and that, because of that one feat, he was always able to go lightspeed (despite numerous changes to the character over the years). So what? That doesn't mean he was going lightspeed when he fought Hulk. It's very frequent for characters capable of going at Lightspeed or higher speeds to not go that fast. If I showed someone hitting Flash would that make them FTL like you are saying? Because I can show dozens of characters with literally no superspeed who can tag The Flash. Just like I can show dozens of characters with no superspeed tagging Quicksilver. That's what you're saying about the Hulk. Not only are you wrongly assuming Quicksilver can go lightspeed and, therefore, COULD go lightspeed thirty years beforehand (Feats don't apply retroactively, especially not that far back), you're assuming that capability implies that every single time he shows up he is going lightspeed (not even tried and true lightspeeders consistently go lightspeed all the time), and that, therefore, Hulk has lightspeed reaction speed and similar movement speed to be able to slap him down.

OMFG ! HULK IS FTL !

OMFG ! FLASH IS FTL !

OMFG ! FLASHULK IS FTL² !!!!

LOL JK !

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

@wdc said:

OMFG ! HULK IS FTL !

OMFG ! FLASH IS FTL !

LOL JK !

Listen dude, I know your butthurt that I beat you so badly, but I already said 2 or 3 times that I'm done with this thread. Reality warp yourself out of the conversation.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@wdc said:

@realitywarper said:

@dredeuced said:

@wdc said:

OMFG ! HULK IS FTL !

OMFG ! FLASH IS FTL !

LOL JK !

Listen dude, I know your butthurt that I beat you so badly, but I already said 2 or 3 times that I'm done with this thread. Reality warp yourself out of the conversation.

Butthurt by what ?

Your impressive logic ?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harriso said:

@dredeuced: supermans never actually fought anybody at light speed, sure he can fly that fast, but we dont know if he fights that fast. I think this goes back to a race supes had with flash where flash mentioned something about superman not be able to think on his feet at lightspeed

I don't believe I mentioned Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: It was the A.I. he was fighting. I bought the issue, and I was right. The A.I. built the armor to defeat gamma-powered beings. Your facts were wrong, and like I said, not plausible.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: It was the A.I. he was fighting. I bought the issue, and I was right. The A.I. built the armor to defeat gamma-powered beings. Your facts were wrong, and like I said, not plausible.

No.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: So who was it in the robotic armor fighting the Doc?

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@iconrocket123 said:

No its not the A.I so your entire statement is wrong. And if you read my comments correctly i said that i didnt know what purpose his agenda served but that i would show the scans he asked for even though i dont believe hulks strength is so poor. I literally said that. Read better.

This is a flat out lie, Doc Green was fighting his A.I. inside a robotic suit. Your lack of knowledge when it comes to Hulk is as poor as ever i see.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Let me highlight the important part for you.

No Caption Provided

Is there no lie you wont go through just to prove your agenda?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: So who was it in the robotic armor fighting the Doc?

that wasnt the point...it was the armor that was in question.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By iconrocket123
iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By iconrocket123

@sodamyat: Yeah, the armor was built to fight gamma-powered beings, which is why his punch dented the armor...which is what I claimed had happened, and did. In the next few scenes, he tears the suit apart after getting angry...you failed at the low ball bro.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iconrocket123: Yea but look at him trying to weasel his way out of it. Even though he said this...

@sodamyat said:

@iconrocket123 said:

he asked for me to show him hulk struggling to lift something less than 100,000 tons. so i showed him and then said that i dont know what that proves since both, the scan i posted and the scan he posted are worthless. im not exactly sure what your point is or what youre saying. and again, this is not the AI he was fighting in that scan.

It was not the A.I. guys it was the A.I. in a robotic suit.... derp.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: Yeah, the armor was built to fight gamma-powered beings, which is why his punch dented the armor...which is what I claimed had happened, and did. In the next few scenes, he tears the suit apart after getting angry...you failed at the low ball bro.

it doenst matter who it was built to design. i was just showing him a feat he asked for.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers