Who can FlasHulk beat?

• 184 results
Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@sodamyat: barry imo is faster than wally and both are far above supes. If you cant see how people overrate super man (seriously search some battles that should be obvious) than i dont know man.

Why would you assume that Barry is faster when he can't even time travel under his own speed? Wally had to help him during Re-birth plus he just has better and faster feats.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

@dredeuced: Unless you can show me a time when marvel had any real retcon, the old characters and new characters are the one in the same. Also, really going to call hulk a street level?

It's still a feat that QS has NEVER replicated and can't replicate, and he isn't calling Hulk a street leveler, but QS has been tagged by multiple street levelers. It's a comparison. With the logic you are using Wolverine, Captain America, Magneto, etc. would all have FTL reaction times.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@artyom: If they tagged him mid run then yes. Heck, I don't even like hulk and I have to admit this.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

@artyom: If they tagged him mid run then yes. Heck, I don't even like hulk and I have to admit this.

:o Even though QS barely ever goes hypersonic? So then the consistency is Marvel is terrible or literally every street leveler that has tagged someone that has tagged QS is FTL or Hypersonic? Makes sense /sarcasm.

If that is the case show me feats of them doing other FTL feats.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@wdc said:

@dredeuced: Unless you can show me a time when marvel had any real retcon, the old characters and new characters are the one in the same. Also, really going to call hulk a street level?

1. He's talking about speed, not overall.

2. The two scans you posted two are separate instances...

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@artyom said:

@wdc said:

:o Even though QS barely ever goes hypersonic? So then the consistency is Marvel is terrible or literally every street leveler that has tagged someone that has tagged QS is FTL or Hypersonic? Makes sense /sarcasm.

Hey but Thor has TAGGED QS THEN he is FTL !

OMFG !

Wolverine has tagged Thor who has tagged QS !!!!

Wolverine is FTL !!!!

OMFG !!!!

Gambit has tagged THOR who has TAGGED QS then he is FTL too !!!!!!

OMFG !!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@wdc said:

OMFG !

Wolverine is FTL !!!!

OMFG !!!!

OMFG !!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Meaning that Captain America, Iron Man, Black Panther, Spider-Man, etc. ARE ALL FASTER THAN LIGHT!

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@realitywarper said:

@artyom said:

@wdc said:

OMFG !

Wolverine is FTL !!!!

OMFG !!!!

OMFG !!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Meaning that Captain America, Iron Man, Black Panther, Spider-Man, etc. ARE ALL FASTER THAN LIGHT!

Charles Xavier tagged Wolverine with his mind then Charles Xavier is FTL !!!!

OMFG !!!!!

Stairs tagged Charles Xavier who is faster than Wolverine who is FTL !!!!

STAIRS ARE FASTER THAN LIGHT !!!

No Caption Provided

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Oh man hahaha. I think I'm done with the battles for a while :P

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ariesxmasters

No one knows because he doesn't exist.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@realitywarper: Oh man hahaha. I think I'm done with the battles for a while :P

Why ? ^^

Too many uneducated newbies flooding the site lately. I'm going to wait until they educate themselves.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Dredeuced
@wdc said:

You're missing my point (Though Marvel has had plenty of retcons. Beyonder is literally called Post-Retcon Beyonder). My point is that, let us assume that the "faster than radio waves" feat is legit. Fine, one time in his entire life Quicksilver has gone FTL. He has literally never gone FTL at any other point in his career without some kind of weird amp (Terrigen Mists). He most certainly had never gone lightspeed BEFORE the Radio Wave feat, which is where your Hulk tagging him scan comes from. Why do you think Quicksilver was going lightspeed when Hulk hit him in that scan? Why do you think this counts as A: Quicksilver moving at lightpseed and B: Hulk tagging someone who was moving at lightspeed? It clearly isn't.

The street leveler comment is not saying Hulk is a street leveler. It is saying that dozens of Street Levelers have tagged and beaten Quicksilver and those characters do not have lightspeed combat speed or reaction speed. Using your logic, as others in this thread have mocked you for, several characters with no superspeed whatsoever can move fast enough to hit an object moving at lightspeed. It is an asinine conclusion born from the worst, most intentionally misleading logic I can imagine. It's being as intentionally duplicitous as you can possibly be ignoring all other context and information regarding the two characters.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't exist :o

Burrrrnnnn!!! JK, bro.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone and no one.

Bodhbh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strength is almost a non-factor, but the Hulk could bring a couple of things to the table - faster than light regen, Banner intellect. Actually Banner vs X with faster than light prep could be interesting.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By ariesxmasters

@artyom said:

@ariesxmasters said:

You don't exist :o

Burrrrnnnn!!! JK, bro.

Lol

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Wdc

@dredeuced: Because in the photo, he isn't pushing himself.

Heck, he's not even concentrating. This isn't some end of story arc, super burst of speed to save the day, everything is leading up to this attack thing. He's just casually running allowing, thinking about his decisions and contemplating life choices. As it isn't a different person, just a different costume, and he didn't get some plot power boost or DBZ training, and there was no official retcon, it stands that he could always run that fast. And while im at it, if he's just running and getting ftl, it should stand that if he's attacking someone he'd be going faster.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@wdc said:

Yeah, Thor is ftl on a couple occasions. You didn't know this?

OMFG !

Wolverine is FTL !!!!

OMFG !!!!

OMFG !!!!!!!

You said it, not me.

No Caption Provided

And really, YOUR accusing ME of making a strawman arrangement? Look in a mirror. You bring up the argument that all these other characters are FTL just to knock it down instead of trying to prove that hulk isn't FTL as I already provided evidence for. Fail.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

@realitywarper said:

@artyom said:

@wdc said:

Yeah, Thor is ftl on a couple occasions. You didn't know this?

OMFG !

Wolverine is FTL !!!!

OMFG !!!!

OMFG !!!!!!!

You said it, not me.

No Caption Provided

And really, YOUR accusing ME of making a strawman arrangement? Look in a mirror. You bring up the argument that all these other characters are FTL just to knock it down instead of trying to prove that hulk isn't FTL as I already provided evidence for. Fail.

You said it.
Not me.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Wdc

@realitywarper: I'm not the one who brought all these other characters into the equation with your shady straw man argument. If they really did tag quicksilver mid run, then maybe they are FTL, or Thor mid flight, then maybe they are ftl, but I really don't care right now, we're talking about HULK. Try again?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

@realitywarper: I'm not the one who brought all these other characters into the equation with your sh*ty straw man argument. If they really did tag quicksilver mid run, then maybe they are FTL, or Thor mid flight, then maybe they are ftl, but I really don't care right now, we're talking about HULK who's FTL. Try again?

Hell !

You did it again !

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

@realitywarper: I'm not the one who brought all these other characters into the equation with your sh*ty straw man argument. If they really did tag quicksilver mid run, then maybe they are FTL, or Thor mid flight, then maybe they are ftl, but I really don't care right now, we're talking about HULK who's FTL. Try again?

Hell !

You did it again !

Glad you agree!

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

@realitywarper said:

@wdc said:

Hell !

You did it again !

Glad you agree that Hulk is FTL !

Please stop.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc: Please show us more scans of Hulk being FTL. Oh, you can't? Probably because Hulk is not FTL.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Wdc

@realitywarper said:

@wdc said:

@realitywarper said:

@wdc said:

Hell !

You did it again !

Please stop.

Please stop what, beat you so badly that you can't do anything but tell horrible jokes trying desperately to prove that Hulk isn't FTL because Hulk is FTL!

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Wdc

@artyom said:

@wdc: Please show us more scans of Hulk being FTL. Oh, you can't? Probably because Hulk is not FTL.

With that logic, Superman isn't even a moon buster. What, he only did it once. Can you show me another time when superman destroyed anything bigger then the moon? Well then superman isn't a moon buster! Makes sense.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc: I'm a huge Hulk fan and I'll tell you right now that Hulk is NOT FTL. He has speed that a lot of people don't know about but he is NOT FTL. Neither is Quicksilver. He is faster than people put him at(Mach 5) but he is NOT FTL.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

@realitywarper said:

@wdc said:

@realitywarper said:

@wdc said:

Hell !

You did it again !

Please stop.

Please stop what, kick your ass so badly that you can't do anything but tell shitty jokes trying desperately to prove that Hulk isn't FTL because Hulk is FTL!

No Caption Provided

Of course !

Spiderman is FTL too !

Spiderman >>>> Firelord >>>>> Power Cosmic and Power Cosmic = Galactus THEN Spiderman >>>>>> Galactus !

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Artyom

@wdc said:

@artyom said:

With that logic, Superman isn't even a moon buster. What, he only did it once. Can you shop me another time when superman destroyed anything bigger then the moon? Well then superman isn't a moon buster! Makes sense.

No, with your logic anyone that has ever hit Hulk or QS, AKA a bunch of people, are FTL, and that is wrong. QS had no FTL feats when Hulk hit him, and nothing suggests that QS was even going FTL.

Let's ask some of the resident Hulk fans @hulkage@thedailybagel@green_skaar

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Artyom

@wdc said:

@realitywarper said:

@wdc said:

@realitywarper said:

@wdc said:

Hell !

You did it again !

Please stop.

Please stop what, kick your ass so badly that you can't do anything but tell shitty jokes trying desperately to prove that Hulk isn't FTL because Hulk is FTL!

Using "cuss words" is against the rules on Comicvine. I suggest that you read them before continuing any more conversations on this site.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Wdc

@realitywarper: What are you even going on about anymore? You used to be making bad jokes, but not its just incoherent. Whats the scan, some yellow guy pointing at captain america? Did you just muck up the scans? How does that make Spiderman able to tag quicksilver?

@randomsid: Many people seem to think this, so I'll agree to disagree here. It doesn't even matter, at max, if I'm right, he's only slightly ftl, and that being added onto flash's hundreds of times faster then ftl, it's a non factor.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc said:

@realitywarper: What are you even going on about anymore? You used to be making shitty jokes, but not its just incoherent. Whats the can, some yellow guy pointing at captain america? Did you just fuck up the scans? How does that make spiderman able to tag quicksilver?

@randomsid: Many people seem to think this, so I'll agree to disagree here. It doesn't even matter, at max, if I'm right, he's only slightly ftl, and that being added onto flash's hundreds of times faster then ftl, it's a non factor.

I have already warned you about cussing.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc: It's not what they think, its what is shown in the comics. Never has Hulk been shown to go faster than light. He has speed, but it is nowhere even close to FTL. Also, after doing some calculations based on a showing of Quicksilver running around the earth in 4 seconds, that would put him at roughly mach 3000, still way under FTL speeds. But regardless, Hulk does not react FTL(he is faster in reaction than many people think but nowhere near FTL).

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: Sorry, I've gotten alot of comments, I just have missed it. I'll try to act more professionally.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: I already said I'm done discussing it.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By RealityWarper

@artyom said:

@wdc said:

@realitywarper: What are you even going on about anymore? You used to be making shitty jokes, but not its just incoherent. Whats the can, some yellow guy pointing at captain america? Did you just fuck up the scans? How does that make spiderman able to tag quicksilver?

No Caption Provided

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

barry allen and hulk put together...

thats kinda like...superman

nice joke

the flash's top speed is leagues faster than superman and he can reach FTL speeds way faster than superman, as for hulk, until post-crisis superman destroys anything above a moon, he isn't beating hulk in terms of power

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

@sodamyat said:

nice joke

the flash's top speed is leagues faster than superman and he can reach FTL speeds way faster than superman, as for hulk, until post-crisis superman destroys anything above a moon, he isn't beating hulk in terms of power

bolded and underlined.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By le0nhart
@sodamyat said:

@le0nhart said:

@sodamyat said:

nice joke

bolded and underlined.

in that case a turtle is kinda like a rabbit, speed wise :)

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:
@sodamyat said:

@le0nhart said:

@sodamyat said:

nice joke

bolded and underlined.

in that case a turtle is kinda like a rabbit, speed wise :)

kinda like superman in that the outcome would be a super fast character with very high levels of super strength.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@wdc said:

I went back and edited out the curse words. Happy?

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: that's not what you meant, because after that you said:

@sodamyat said:
@iconrocket123 said:

@sodamyat: Nope. He would be stronger, and fight faster than him.

I disagree with the stronger part/

and so essentially the outcome would be a superman level character.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

@sodamyat: that's not what you meant, because after that you said:

@sodamyat said:
@iconrocket123 said:

@sodamyat: Nope. He would be stronger, and fight faster than him.

I disagree with the stronger part/

and so essentially the outcome would be a superman level character.

yes. i disagree that hulk is stronger than superman.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: i won't argue with you between who's stronger, the hulk or superman

but a character moving at the flash's speed and having the hulk's durability and strength is definitely not a "superman level character"

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

but a character moving at the flash's speed and having the hulk's durability and strength is definitely not a "superman level character"

eh. i disagree. i think the outcome is kinda like superman.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

I agree. Superman being stronger than the Hulk is very debatable since I have never seen Hulk strength feats where he struggles with a small aircraft while having the help of Wonder Woman.

No Caption Provided

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

I agree. Superman being stronger than the Hulk is very debatable since I have never seen Hulk strength feats where he struggles with a small aircraft while having the help of Wonder Woman.

No Caption Provided

really? thats interesting cause just today i saw hulk fight a robot and struggled to dent it...

but i know better than to think so poorly of hulks strength.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: well, i don't know about striking power between the two, but new52 superman has the hulk beat in lifting strength since he technically bench pressed earth for 5 days straight with no exposure to sun light

No Caption Provided

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@le0nhart said:

No Caption Provided

really? thats interesting cause just today i saw hulk fight a robot and struggled to dent it...

but i know better than to think so poorly of hulks strength.

Post the feat I would like to see it. That and it depends on how strong the robot is. That aircraft was a few 100 tons at most.