Who can face Bardock in an equal fight within Marvel or DC?

• 122 results
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By oldmagic
kinggamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By kinggamer97

Marvel: Iron Man
DC: I actually can't think of anyone in DC

Shadow Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shadow Tiger

Sorry but, tu loco! Iron Man would become scrap metal in under 5 minutes! XD

And DC... I'm pretty sure Superman would stand a good chance against Bardock.
Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986
Shadow Tiger said:
"Sorry but, tu loco! Iron Man would become scrap metal in under 5 minutes! XD
"
um supes could solo the dbz cast even goku at ssj3 wouldnt last more then 3 seconds

as far bardock

almost any member of the jla could wipe their ass with that chump
Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986
Shadow Tiger said:
"Sorry but, tu loco! Iron Man would become scrap metal in under 5 minutes! XD
"
um supes could solo the dbz cast even goku at ssj3 wouldnt last more then 3 seconds

as far bardock

almost any member of the jla could wipe their ass with that chump
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

Anti-Monitor.  Galactus.  Silver Surfer.  Thanos.  Anyone with a cosmic cube.  Most people with an infinity gem.  Anyone with the infinity gauntlet and all gems.  Anyone with the heart of the universe.  Anyone with the anti life equation.  Darkseid.   Fully powered Onslaught.  A Celestial.   Franklin Richards. Odin and Gaea or anyone with the Odin/Gaea force, or as I call it the Skyfather force.   Death.  Aegis.  Tenebrous.   Spectre.  Dr.Fate.  Dr.Strange.  Monitor.  Ion.  Parralax.  Superman Prime.  Cyborg Superman.  Doomsday.  Superman.  Ultraman.  Most people from any lantern Corps.  Nearly any of the Heralds of Galactus.  Hunger.  Dormammu.   Shuma Gorath.  Zoom.    The list goes on and on.  Oh you said equal.   That renders half the list null.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By oldmagic
Dreadnaught said:
"Anti-Monitor.  Galactus.  Silver Surfer.  Thanos.  Anyone with a cosmic cube.  Most people with an infinity gem.  Anyone with the infinity gauntlet and all gems.  Anyone with the heart of the universe.  Anyone with the anti life equation.  Darkseid.   Fully powered Onslaught.  A Celestial.   Franklin Richards. Odin and Gaea or anyone with the Odin/Gaea force, or as I call it the Skyfather force.   Death.  Aegis.  Tenebrous.   Spectre.  Dr.Fate.  Dr.Strange.  Monitor.  Ion.  Parralax.  Superman Prime.  Cyborg Superman.  Doomsday.  Superman.  Ultraman.  Most people from any lantern Corps.  Nearly any of the Heralds of Galactus.  Hunger.  Dormammu.   Shuma Gorath.  Zoom.    The list goes on and on."
..................i said on an equal fight. not....this?! 
Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Anti-Monitor.  Galactus.  Silver Surfer.  Thanos.  Anyone with a cosmic cube.  Most people with an infinity gem.  Anyone with the infinity gauntlet and all gems.  Anyone with the heart of the universe.  Anyone with the anti life equation.  Darkseid.   Fully powered Onslaught.  A Celestial.   Franklin Richards. Odin and Gaea or anyone with the Odin/Gaea force, or as I call it the Skyfather force.   Death.  Aegis.  Tenebrous.   Spectre.  Dr.Fate.  Dr.Strange.  Monitor.  Ion.  Parralax.  Superman Prime.  Cyborg Superman.  Doomsday.  Superman.  Ultraman.  Most people from any lantern Corps.  Nearly any of the Heralds of Galactus.  Hunger.  Dormammu.   Shuma Gorath.  Zoom.    The list goes on and on."
..................i said on an equal fight. not....this?! "
probably wolverine

venom
sabre toothe

mainly because they could regenerate from anything bardock threw at them
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vrakmul
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Thats why I edited my post.   Ultraman could have an equal fight *he's basically just an evil superman*
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldmagic
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
probably wolverine

venom
sabre toothe

mainly because they could regenerate from anything bardock threw at them"
not necessarily, the beam he threw at the two aliens completely turned them to dust. Nothing was left of them. i think that would happen to Sabertooth though it won't happen to wolverine though. 
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wisppeons

Bardocks a joke

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oldmagic
Wisppeons said:
"Bardocks a joke"
how so? when they made the movie, there was allot of depth put into his personality. He was a ruthless purger who does what is ordered like a good soldier. That all changed when his friends died and learned the dark secret that put his entire race on the line. As the story progressed, he learned the true depth of Frieza and his plans. This is a man who is a ruthless warrior that suddenly wanted to save his race and free his people from a tyrant. 
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wisppeons
oldmagic said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Bardocks a joke"
how so? when they made the movie, there was allot of depth put into his personality. He was a ruthless purger who does what is ordered like a good soldier. That all changed when his friends died and learned the dark secret that put his entire race on the line. As the story progressed, he learned the true depth of Frieza and his plans. This is a man who is a ruthless warrior that suddenly wanted to save his race and free his people from a tyrant. "

I'm sorry I'm talking in terms of strength.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By oldmagic

and how much can he lift?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15  Edited By Erik

In terms of strength he is still pretty tough. In the DBZ universe, the average human has a power level of anywhere between 1 - 20. It's true. Look it up. Bardock at the time of his death had a power level of 10,000. So at worst he was 500 times stronger than the average human. More than likely he is 1,000 times stronger though. Bardock is no joke. He may not be Superman strong or even close to it, but he is someone to be taken seriously even in DC and Marvel. It would just be stupid not to.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By oldmagic

I thought he was stronger, around 19,000 or some where around there. 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Erik

Nope. When he was in the healing chamber they said he was just about at 10,000. I was just rounding to it.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wisppeons

so who is he on par with?

Shadow Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shadow Tiger

Really though, Bardock could lift practically anything. If Goten could lift a 40-foot dinosaur, I'm pretty sure Bardock could defeat said characters.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Acer

Sentry would give him a good fight

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erik
Wisppeons said:
"so who is he on par with?"
Anyone that has comparable strength. So depending on the version, Grungy would be on par. This is just speculation, but I think it is safe to say that Bardock could lift about 150,000lbs. I was just assuming the average person can lift about that much and multiplying it by 1,000. So anyone in that Strength class could be trouble for Bardock.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Erik
Acer said:
"Sentry would give him a good fight"
I think so.
Shadow Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shadow Tiger
erik said:
"Wisppeons said:
Anyone that has comparable strength. So depending on the version, Grungy would be on par. This is just speculation, but I think it is safe to say that Bardock could lift about 150,000lbs. I was just assuming the average person can lift about that much and multiplying it by 1,000. So anyone in that Strength class could be trouble for Bardock."
But then Bardock also has his long range power blasts.
Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986
erik said:
"In terms of strength he is still pretty tough. In the DBZ universe, the average human has a power level of anywhere between 1 - 20. It's true. Look it up. Bardock at the time of his death had a power level of 10,000. So at worst he was 500 times stronger than the average human. More than likely he is 1,000 times stronger though. Bardock is no joke. He may not be Superman strong or even close to it, but he is someone to be taken seriously even in DC and Marvel. It would just be stupid not to."
dude even ssj3 goku wouldnt be taken seriously
his power is a joke

at least when it comes to physical strenght speed and durability
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Erik
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"erik said:
"In terms of strength he is still pretty tough. In the DBZ universe, the average human has a power level of anywhere between 1 - 20. It's true. Look it up. Bardock at the time of his death had a power level of 10,000. So at worst he was 500 times stronger than the average human. More than likely he is 1,000 times stronger though. Bardock is no joke. He may not be Superman strong or even close to it, but he is someone to be taken seriously even in DC and Marvel. It would just be stupid not to."
dude even ssj3 goku wouldnt be taken seriously
his power is a joke

at least when it comes to physical strenght speed and durability"
Fanboyism and hater. No physical evidence brought to the table.
Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986
Acer said:
erik said:
"Wisppeons said:
Anyone that has comparable strength. So depending on the version, Grungy would be on par. This is just speculation, but I think it is safe to say that Bardock could lift about 150,000lbs. I was just assuming the average person can lift about that much and multiplying it by 1,000. So anyone in that Strength class could be trouble for Bardock."
um no

remember goku struggled with 10 tons of weight in other world

at this point goku was stronger then cell and freeza in his base form

goku doesnt even enter class 100 until ssj3 and when he does hes barely a class 100

eve at ssj3 goku is pitiful compared to dc and marvelpower houses

150 thousand pounds my ass
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Erik
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Acer said:
erik said:
"Wisppeons said:
um no

goku doesnt even enter class 100 until ssj3 and when he does hes barely a class 100

150 thousand pounds my ass"
Once again. Rabid fanboyism. Are you going to debate or just rant and gesticulate.
Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986
erik said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Acer said:
erik said:
"Wisppeons said:
um no

Once again. Rabid fanboyism. Are you going to debate or just rant and gesticulate."
im using feats buddy
goku struggled with 10 tons of weight in other world

at this time he was stronger then cell and freeza in base form

so your exaggerations of bardock is out of line
150 k lol i nearly fell out of my chair laughing at that
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"erik said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Acer said:
erik said:
"Wisppeons said:
um no

Once again. Rabid fanboyism. Are you going to debate or just rant and gesticulate."
im using feats buddy
goku struggled with 10 tons of weight in other world

at this time he was stronger then cell and freeza in base form

so your exaggerations of bardock is out of line
150 k lol i nearly fell out of my chair laughing at that"
So you are just stupid then. It has already been proven where Bardock stands in the DBZ universe. I brought nothing but facts. You brought things that are taken out of context. Goku was struggling because he was working on speed, not strength. The 150,000 was conjecture, but it was a safe assumption based on the facts.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By oldmagic

The thing is, even though Goku at his base form said that "that would be a "little" heavy" he wasn't going down like a dead bird. He was still in the air but was slowly moving down towards the ground because of the 40 tonnes on his body. And when he changed into super sayan, he managed to move his body with incredible speed. So, while he is in his ssj1 form, add in another 40 or 50 tones, then he should be at close to his limit at training his speed. thats altogether 90 tones on his ssj1 form. 

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By oldmagic

And also, me, erik, vance and this other guy proved that kid goku in dragon ball was moving at mach 2 speed. So i'm pretty sure Bardock could move faster.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Erik

I could bring facts to the table all day and you wouldn't listen because you are just a hater but I will waste my breath once again. Ok. I will explain this from an athletic point of view. I assume you have no trouble lifting a one pound weight. You could probably curl that tiny thing all day without breaking a sweat right? Ok. Now try working on your speed with it. Throw punches hard and fast. I can promise you that one pound weight will get real heavy real fast. You see my point. That is facts pulled straight out of reality "buddy". Boxers that train lifting extremely heavy weights all day will train with 2 - 4 pound gloves. They get really tired really fast. Use your head man. I hope this isn't too hard to get your head around.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By oldmagic
oldmagic said:
"The thing is, even though Goku at his base form said that "that would be a "little" heavy" he wasn't going down like a dead bird. He was still in the air but was slowly moving down towards the ground because of the 40 tonnes on his body. And when he changed into super sayan, he managed to move his body with incredible speed. So, while he is in his ssj1 form, add in another 40 or 50 tones, then he should be at close to his limit at training his speed. thats altogether 90 tones on his ssj1 form. "
Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986

goku in ssj3 form is around the 100 ton class but thats about it

Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986
erik said:
"I could bring facts to the table all day and you wouldn't listen because you are just a hater but I will waste my breath once again. Ok. I will explain this from an athletic point of view. I assume you have no trouble lifting a one pound weight. You could probably curl that tiny thing all day without breaking a sweat right? Ok. Now try working on your speed with it. Throw punches hard and fast. I can promise you that one pound weight will get real heavy real fast. You see my point. That is facts pulled straight out of reality "buddy". Boxers that train lifting extremely heavy weights all day will train with 2 - 4 pound gloves. They get really tired really fast. Use your head man. I hope this isn't too hard to get your head around."
Your trying to bring in punching power

fair enough however dbz characters punching power is also lacking compared to dc and marvel power houses

these characters could shatter planets and even break the boundaries of space and time with their fist

dbz characters? mmm not so much
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Erik
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"goku in ssj3 form is around the 100 ton class but thats about it"
Assumption not based on facts AND stated from a guy that claims the entire DC and Marvel universe can solo Goku SSJ3. Your opinion means nothing in any DBZ related debate.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By oldmagic

"oldmagic said:
"The thing is, even though Goku at his base form said that "that would be a "little" heavy" he wasn't going down like a dead bird. He was still in the air but was slowly moving down towards the ground because of the 40 tonnes on his body. And when he changed into super sayan, he managed to move his body with incredible speed. So, while he is in his ssj1 form, add in another 40 or 50 tones, then he should be at close to his limit at training his speed. thats altogether 90 tones on his ssj1 form. "
"
HELLOOOOO!!! Read this for a minute will you people?!! 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"
"oldmagic said:
"
HELLOOOOO!!! Read this for a minute will you people?!! "
I acknowledge that statement. Yeesh!
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Erik
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"erik said:
"I could bring facts to the table all day and you wouldn't listen because you are just a hater but I will waste my breath once again. Ok. I will explain this from an athletic point of view. I assume you have no trouble lifting a one pound weight. You could probably curl that tiny thing all day without breaking a sweat right? Ok. Now try working on your speed with it. Throw punches hard and fast. I can promise you that one pound weight will get real heavy real fast. You see my point. That is facts pulled straight out of reality "buddy". Boxers that train lifting extremely heavy weights all day will train with 2 - 4 pound gloves. They get really tired really fast. Use your head man. I hope this isn't too hard to get your head around."

fair enough however dbz characters punching power is also lacking compared to dc and marvel power houses

these characters could shatter planets and even break the boundaries of space and time with their fist

dbz characters? mmm not so much"
Once again you managed to completely miss the point. Did you make it through high school yet? I never said anyone in DBZ was on par with DC's best. I think you are just retarded for claiming that any character in DC and Marvel would take Goku SSJ3. It is an ignorant thing to say that could only come out of a haters mouth.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Bardock vs Guardian could be a good fight
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Perfect Cell
erik said:
"Nope. When he was in the healing chamber they said he was just about at 10,000. I was just rounding to it."
And Bardock was like in his 30's? Broly had the same power level while he was just a new born lol... I'm agreeing with Erik.

• Bardock's physical strength would have to = Classic Rogue
  • His endurance and stamina would have to = Colossus
  • His durability would equal = Wolverine (without the superly fast healing power)
  • The flight speed as Human Tourch
  • The reflex speed = to QuickSilver
  • The reaction speed = to Siderman
  • The energy projection power = to Ironman's most powerful weapon (namely something Nuclear Equivlent)
  • Mind power = to a Psychic found in "Psychic Detectives"

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Erik
Perfect Cell said:
"erik said:
"Nope. When he was in the healing chamber they said he was just about at 10,000. I was just rounding to it."
And Bardock was like in his 30's? Broly had the same power level while he was just a new born lol... I'm agreeing with Erik.

• His durability would equal = Wolverine (without the superly fast healing power)
  • The energy projection power = to Ironman's most powerful weapon (namely something Nuclear Equivlent)

"
OOO I like those comparisons. Nice. You get a point.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By oldmagic
oldmagic said:
"
"oldmagic said:

So, i`m going to speculate this and make it as plausible as i can from that post above. But before i continue, do any of you disagree with that statement?
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By T.J. Magnum

NO ONE

ANIME CHARACTERS CAN"T BE BEAT LMAO ROFL XD..............................he said in his anime fanboy impression

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By oldmagic

I'm trying to be a little serious here. Do you agree or disagree with that statement?

Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986
Perfect Cell said:
"erik said:

"

rogue is around 75 tons
thats stronger then goku is during the buu saga cept when goku goes ssj3 hes around 100 tons

flight speed and reaction speed maybe

endurance and stamina? negative

everything else sounds reasonable
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By oldmagic
oldmagic said:
"oldmagic said:
"
"oldmagic said:

So, i`m going to speculate this and make it as plausible as i can from that post above. But before i continue, do any of you disagree with that statement?"
Hal, do you agree with what i said?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

1.Adam Warlock

2.Silver Surfer
3.Galactus
4.Mister M
5.Superman
6.Silver Age Superman
7.Wonder Woman
8.The Phoenix
9.Firestorm
10.Spawn
11.Ghost Rider
12.Kid Omega
13.Scarlet Witch
14.Ms.Marvel
Hal_Jordan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hal_Jordan1986
erik said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"erik said:

dbz characters? mmm not so much"
Once again you managed to completely miss the point. Did you make it through high school yet? I never said anyone in DBZ was on par with DC's best. I think you are just retarded for claiming that any character in DC and Marvel would take Goku SSJ3. It is an ignorant thing to say that could only come out of a haters mouth."
not at all i know bardock could beat guys like captain america and batman without prep
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"1.Adam Warlock
2.Silver Surfer
3.Galactus
4.Mister M