• 73 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

im setting a challange to all who accept.
on the moon.
both are willing to do what it takes to survive
the rest are bloodlusted

#2 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Shaper Of Worlds and Spawn with Divine Powers could beat them
#3 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I think Shaper Of Worlds and Spawn with Divine Powers could beat them
"

are they made of atoms? then nate can kill em.
#4 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"I think Shaper Of Worlds and Spawn with Divine Powers could beat them
"

are they made of atoms? then nate can kill em."
Spawn with Divine Powers could erase X-Man from existence before he could do anything at all...
#5 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

that was wierd...

#6 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
What The Heck Happened ?
#7 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

mokay u have every charicter at ur disposel and thies are the post powerful charicters. therre has to be a way to beat them. i can thik of several off the bat. comeon guys.

#8 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"What The Heck Happened ?
"

imsoconfused
#9 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
 Giorno Giovanni - Nate and Franklin cannot even think about an action that will threaten Giorno.
#10 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Kimikirai said:
" Giorno Giovanni - Nate and Franklin cannot even think about an action that will threaten Giorno.
"
who?
#11 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"Kimikirai said:
" Giorno Giovanni - Nate and Franklin cannot even think about an action that will threaten Giorno.
"
who?"
Giorno Giovana I think
#12 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Saint of Killers, and Franklin RIchards can kill X-man

#13 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
"Kimikirai said:
" Giorno Giovanni - Nate and Franklin cannot even think about an action that will threaten Giorno.
"
who?"
Giorno Giovana I think"

still dont know who he is but how can he beat them?
#14 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Mxyzptlk

#15 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Well, Saint of Killers, and Franklin RIchards can kill X-man"

i know franklen can kill both of them but im saying the world is afraid of there powers so they chase them to the moon where they discide to make a stand and fight.
saint of killers is he made of atoms?
#16 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Mr. Mxyzptlk"

ummm im not going to correct u on ur spelling it just wouldent be right.

but how do u pronounce Mxyzptlk?
#17 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
"Kimikirai said:
" Giorno Giovanni - Nate and Franklin cannot even think about an action that will threaten Giorno.
"
who?"
Giorno Giovana I think"

still dont know who he is but how can he beat them?"
His stand Golden Experience Requiem is a reality warper that turns any action into 0. Even thought. As soon as the battle starts, Nate and Franklin will not attack Giorno because their ill will would have already been turned to zero.

A new Stand that is created by piercing Gold Experience's body with the Stand Arrow. Gold Experience Requiem's ability is to turn anything, including his opponent's attack and willpower, back to the state of "zero". Hence, it is near invincible, as all "supposed" actions created by an opponent would have been reset (back to point zero). If the opponent is killed by the Stand's attack, then they will also continuously experience death, as they will die but repeatedly return to point "zero".
#18 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Mr. Mxyzptlk"
ummm im not going to correct u on ur spelling it just wouldent be right.

but how do u pronounce Mxyzptlk?"
Ummm... I spelled it exactly the way it's supposed to be spelled...

Mxyzptlk

Pronounced Miks-yez-pit-lik
#19 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Mr. Mxyzptlk"
ummm im not going to correct u on ur spelling it just wouldent be right.

but how do u pronounce Mxyzptlk?"
Ummm... I spelled it exactly the way it's supposed to be spelled...

Mxyzptlk

Pronounced Miks-yez-pit-lik"

ah fair enough...is he made of atoms?if not franklen can will him out of exsistance.
(wow this is kind of a let down i thought someone would have thought of it.)
#20 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
ah fair enough...is he made of atoms?if not franklen can will him out of exsistance.
No...

Mxy could think them out of existence.

He can destroy the universe easily.
#21 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
ah fair enough...is he made of atoms?if not franklen can will him out of exsistance.
No...

Mxy could think them out of existence.

He can destroy the universe easily."

so its a matter who can think faster? im saying nate can run interfierance while franklen shows why he's broken.
#22 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
Kimikirai said:
"kaino12 said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
"Kimikirai said:
" Giorno Giovanni - Nate and Franklin cannot even think about an action that will threaten Giorno.
"
who?"
Giorno Giovana I think"

still dont know who he is but how can he beat them?"
His stand Golden Experience Requiem is a reality warper that turns any action into 0. Even thought. As soon as the battle starts, Nate and Franklin will not attack Giorno because their ill will would have already been turned to zero.

A new Stand that is created by piercing Gold Experience's body with the Stand Arrow. Gold Experience Requiem's ability is to turn anything, including his opponent's attack and willpower, back to the state of "zero". Hence, it is near invincible, as all "supposed" actions created by an opponent would have been reset (back to point zero). If the opponent is killed by the Stand's attack, then they will also continuously experience death, as they will die but repeatedly return to point "zero".
"

alright theres one.
#23 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
so its a matter who can think faster?
No, they wouldn't be able to hurt him at all.

The rules of the 3rd dimension don't apply to him.

He can do whatever he wants (in the third dimension)
#24 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
so its a matter who can think faster?
No, they wouldn't be able to hurt him at all.

The rules of the 3rd dimension don't apply to him.

He can do whatever he wants (in the third dimension)"

and u think franklens powers are only limited to the third dimention? if they dont know he's there he can beat them. otherwise im not so sure.
#25 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
and u think franklens powers are only limited to the third dimention?
They are.

Unless you can prove otherwise?
#26 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
and u think franklens powers are only limited to the third dimention?
They are.

Unless you can prove otherwise?"
every thing u do in one dimention affects the others espicaly franklen cus scince u cant imagine nonexsitance u cant will them there u can however will them into some dimention that feel's,looks,sound like nonexistance. 
#27 Posted by never give up (9726 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#28 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
and u think franklens powers are only limited to the third dimention?
They are.

Unless you can prove otherwise?"
every thing u do in one dimention affects the others espicaly franklen cus scince u cant imagine nonexsitance u cant will them there u can however will them into some dimention that feel's,looks,sound like nonexistance. "
Franklin Richards is not from the 5th dimension.

He is from the 3rd.
#29 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"
caption
"

what am i looking at?
#30 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
and u think franklens powers are only limited to the third dimention?
They are.

Unless you can prove otherwise?"
every thing u do in one dimention affects the others espicaly franklen cus scince u cant imagine nonexsitance u cant will them there u can however will them into some dimention that feel's,looks,sound like nonexistance. "
Franklin Richards is not from the 5th dimension.

He is from the 3rd."
im aware of that but evey thing that happens in one dimention effects the others they proved that in aoa.
#31 Posted by Fresh Prince (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

bat mite

#32 Posted by Business Patron (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... maybe Mad Jim Jaspers

#33 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
and u think franklens powers are only limited to the third dimention?
They are.

Unless you can prove otherwise?"
every thing u do in one dimention affects the others espicaly franklen cus scince u cant imagine nonexsitance u cant will them there u can however will them into some dimention that feel's,looks,sound like nonexistance. "
Franklin Richards is not from the 5th dimension.

He is from the 3rd."
But his powers far outstrip any third dimensional concept.
#34 Posted by never give up (9726 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"never give up said:
"
caption
"

what am i looking at?"
Anti Moniter...
#35 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
Lucifer Morningstar and White Phoenix
#36 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

someof thies ya they would.

#37 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

PR beyonder

Molecule man

etc..

#38 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"PR beyonder

Molecule man

etc.."
Yuppers
#39 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Lucifer Morningstar and White Phoenix
"

with white phoenix it depends on wether or not theres someone else there cus if its just her nate would keep her busy while franklen...moved her brain.
#40 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lucifer Morningstar and White Phoenix
"

with white phoenix it depends on wether or not theres someone else there cus if its just her nate would keep her busy while franklen...moved her brain."
Lucifer Morningstar could turn everyone here into apples or something...

lol
#41 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lucifer Morningstar and White Phoenix
"

with white phoenix it depends on wether or not theres someone else there cus if its just her nate would keep her busy while franklen...moved her brain."
Lucifer Morningstar could turn everyone here into apples or something...

lol
"

lol.
would they be apples apples or apples with there powers apples?
#42 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lucifer Morningstar and White Phoenix
"

with white phoenix it depends on wether or not theres someone else there cus if its just her nate would keep her busy while franklen...moved her brain."
Lucifer Morningstar could turn everyone here into apples or something...

lol
"

lol.
would they be apples apples or apples with there powers apples?"
Thats a Good Question... wow I never heard of a Reality Warping Apple before...

lol
#43 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lucifer Morningstar and White Phoenix
"

with white phoenix it depends on wether or not theres someone else there cus if its just her nate would keep her busy while franklen...moved her brain."
Lucifer Morningstar could turn everyone here into apples or something...

lol
"

lol.
would they be apples apples or apples with there powers apples?"
Thats a Good Question... wow I never heard of a Reality Warping Apple before...

lol
"
...OMG RYUK TRYING TO EAT THAT APPLE!!!!

....THIS IS QUITE POSSABLEY THE FUNNYEST THING I HAVE THOUGHT OF!!!!!
#44 Posted by King Saturn (225163 posts) - - Show Bio
LMFAO  !
#45 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"LMFAO  !
"
i gotta find somewhere else i can post that!!!
#46 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

White phoenix would beat them both. there powers won't even work on her. Galactus could beat them both.

Imperiex
Odin and Thor Both Current
COIE AM
Yuga Khan and Thanos
Dark Phoenix
Celestrial Order
Mephisto and Neron
Shuma Gorath
Zom and Dr Strange
Superman Prime One Million and the Spectre
Ageis and Tenebrous
Parrallex and ION both Original
Goblin Force
Enigma Force
Nemisis
Dormamu and Cytorak
LT
Beyonder PR
Molecule Man
Rama
Lucifer Morningstar
Micheal Archangel
Eternity
Infinity
the Inbetweener and Master Chaos

a few others can team up and beat them but not many more can solo them FR is exstremely powerful at full power.

#47 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

mokay fr is the powerhouse but the ones made of atoms nate can kill. the others fr kills. lets see...
Odin and Thor Both Current nate can take thor and fr can take odin
Zom and Dr Strange the doc is gone befor he even gets there. fr can take zom.
Dark Phoenixdp and nate would get in a tk war but fr can bring nate back dp cant.
Superman Prime One Million and the Spectre there made of atoms nate can rip them apart.
Dormamu and Cytorak fr can deal with them.
Lucifer Morningstar we already addressed that moningstar may or maynot win jurys still out.
the others i ether dont know about or will win.
and theres a reason nates there he has a REALLY long range telepathy if they have minds he will know they're there.

#48 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Kaino12 said:

Zom and Dr Strange the doc is gone befor he even gets there. fr can take zom.

You're an idiot...

The Living Tribunal had to step in to take out Zom...

X-Man and Franklin Richards have no chance

Superman Prime One Million and the Spectre there made of atoms nate can rip them apart.
He Can't!

A fully powered Spectre turns them into salt!

Lucifer Morningstar we already addressed that moningstar may or maynot win jurys still out.
NO! NO! NO! NO!

X-Man and Franklin Richards have no chance of winning against Lucifer Morningstar!

the others i ether dont know about or will win.
.............

Rama, LT, PR Beyonder are nigh-omnipotent, they literally blink X-Man and Franklin richards out of existance!
#49 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

one calm down. there comic book charicters. ok... u calm? ok.
i read about zom he (as far as we know) cant traverse dimentions and if so fr can just put him back we are counting being in a differnt dimention a win.
are they salt with or with out there powers thats also why morningstar is a not sure.
fr is also nigh omnipitant or what else would u call reshaping reality? and if they have minds nate knows where they are and fr just makes everything in that part of space not exisist.
oh forgot about superman he still has holes in his face for witch brains to come out.

#50 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
are they salt with or with out there powers thats also why morningstar is a not sure.
If they are salt, they are dead...

FR and X-Man are not immortal
fr is also nigh omnipitant or what else would u call reshaping reality? and if they have minds nate knows where they are and fr just makes everything in that part of space not exisist.
1) Franklin Richards no longer has his powers...
2) He isn't as powerful as you make him seem.
3) Franklin Richard's powers would have absolutely no effect on someone like Phoenix
oh forgot about superman he still has holes in his face for witch brains to come out."
Superman Prime One Million >>> a 5D imp, he is also Nigh Omnipotent

He could blink them out of existance also.


1) Read a comic book with the other characters, because you seem to not understand them.
2) You are making FR and X-Man seem way more powerful than they are.

"one calm down. there comic book charicters. ok... u calm? ok.
I am calm. Why do you ask?

You think caps mean I'm angry?