#1 Edited by shockers (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

-No one like Beyonder, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Dark Phoenix or celestial beings.

-No character that can rearrange molecules, or anyone who can lift over 400 tons, or control metal to an universal scale.

-Limit DC, Marvel characters.

Team:

Vision, Iron Man, Cyborg, Deathlok, Amazo, Kid Amazo, Scorcher, Megatak, Red Tornado, Metal Men, Gas Gang, Brainiac, Machine Man, Master Mold, Spider-Slayers, Nimrod, Hulk robot, Superman robot, Adam 2, Citizen Steel, Blue Beetle 2, Dr. Octopus, Scorpion, Machine Teen, Ultimate rhino, Human torch's robot.

#2 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Graviton

#3 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm fries all their tech

#4 Posted by shockers (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imperius_Rex said:

Storm fries all their tech

Before being cut into little pieces by Iron Man? dude..

#5 Edited by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm could take iron man if she wanted to. But I don't think she can take them All at once. I was just dicking around.

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15663 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10 and magneto, cosmic boy, static

#7 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

some versions of supes, MMH, and Thor

#8 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123 said:

Graviton

#9 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@shockers: With Amazo on your team and the limits to our teams this is near impossible. Amazo can copy powers and shown to copy objects to. Although you did not specify the limit of team members so I'm going to say all 9 lantern corps. Now I know power rings ring grants super strength but I'm not sure to what level. Also if they're using constructs to lift over 400 tons does that violate the rules?

#10 Posted by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Henshaw, Drummer, Classic Cable. All three have technopathy, and Henshaw has the reflexes to counter any attempt at a speed blitz.