#1 Edited by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

O.K. This is the biggest heavy hitting team across the universe/omniverse!

       
                                                Rune Lord Thor                                                                                             Superman Prime (One Million)          



                                                                                                      
                                              Mordru (PC)                                                                                                      Atum/Demogorge

                                   
Darkseid (PC After he's defeated & absorbed TT & Mordru)                                                               Time Trapper (PC)


Who could stand a chance/take out any number of this team if they worked together towards a common goal? A few examples:

Scenario 1: The god squad decide to step in after the events of IG # 5 and decide to deal with the mad Titan!

Scenario 2: They decide to take over Eternity's role and take control from him!

Scenario 3: Thanos w/hotu, do even they stand a chance?

Scenario 4: They take on the Celestial Host

Is this team still well enough below LT in power combined to confront the likes of him?

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins (batfacter beats em all)

#3 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Batman wins (batfacter beats em all)
"

 Damn that Batfactor, why does anyone even need to exist with him around :-(
#4 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl could do it.

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Well you see the thing is this battle cant be won after IG #5

Not even eternity

Thanos w/hotu, ... close but no (time trapper)

Interesting but no (prime)

you see if you would of come to a fight when someone had the IG where he could actually be AWARE (cosmic awareness) of every opertunity and actually was Marvel's god for a few Hours that would of changed things....

#6 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Well you see the thing is this battle cant be won after IG #5

Not even eternity

Thanos w/hotu, ... close but no (time trapper)

Interesting but no (prime)

you see if you would of come to a fight when someone had the IG where he could actually be AWARE (cosmic awareness) of every opertunity and actually was Marvel's god for a few Hours that would of changed things....
"

Can you break that down for me! Can't be won after IG # 5? Not even Eternity? Thanos w/hotu close but TT? Interesting but no (Prime) what do you mean by all these?
#7 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

These fights are all in favor for the god team

#8 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"These fights are all in favor for the god team
"

oh, ok! So you wreckon they can take out the Celestial host, Eternity, and Thanos w/IG or Hotu! I'm pretty much inclined to agree with you! Which kinda answers the next question! LT! Is he next on their list! Does even he stand a chance?
#9 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

thing is, LT isnt all that powerful the one-above-all is a title you get when your marvels universal champion (aka God) and Adam Warlock had that title, LT interveined (that sonova) and told him he wasnt worthy, LT wasnt able to take it away from him though, but adam did it by free will as soon as he noticed not even LT could stop him. (later Adam freed himself from every Good and evil leaving him a pure being of logic) so from than on, he would be worthy. anyways LT would have trouble. Big time. (and he couldnt stop thanos with the HotU) so theres your answer, if the god team can take out thanos with the heart of the universe, than they can take out LT.

#10 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"thing is, LT isnt all that powerful the one-above-all is a title you get when your marvels universal champion (aka God) and Adam Warlock had that title, LT interveined (that sonova) and told him he wasnt worthy, LT wasnt able to take it away from him though, but adam did it by free will as soon as he noticed not even LT could stop him. (later Adam freed himself from every Good and evil leaving him a pure being of logic) so from than on, he would be worthy. anyways LT would have trouble. Big time. (and he couldnt stop thanos with the HotU) so theres your answer, if the god team can take out thanos with the heart of the universe, than they can take out LT.
"

Well put, can't argue with any of that! Wow, a team that can trump LT and everyone under him! HMMMM, how would they fair against the Beyonder, though? He'd be a tough one!
#11 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

you mean pre-retcon?

#12 Edited by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"thing is, LT isnt all that powerful the one-above-all is a title you get when your marvels universal champion (aka God) and Adam Warlock had that title, LT interveined (that sonova) and told him he wasnt worthy, LT wasnt able to take it away from him though, but adam did it by free will as soon as he noticed not even LT could stop him. (later Adam freed himself from every Good and evil leaving him a pure being of logic) so from than on, he would be worthy. anyways LT would have trouble. Big time. (and he couldnt stop thanos with the HotU) so theres your answer, if the god team can take out thanos with the heart of the universe, than they can take out LT.
"
What?This team is powerful but they can't take LT and they definantly can't take Thanos or anybody smart enough to weld the HOTU. Give me Galactus, Aegis, Tenebrous, Antimoniter, and the Spectre, and that team is done. Or give me Tiamut ,Arishem, Ahema and Scathan of the celestrials and this tell will be destoyed actually both teams are overkill.
#13 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

"Originally, the entity known as the Beyonder comprised all of the other-dimensional universe, called the "Beyond-Realm," in which he existed. The entity was entirely unaware of the existence of other beings until, several years ago, the atomic accident that transformed laboratory worker Owen Reece into the superhuman Molecule Man opened an interdimensional "pinhole" between the Beyond-Realm and the multiverse in which Earth exists. Through this gap the Beyonder observed the Earth for a number of years. The Beyonder was fascinated, since he himself was his entire reality, but each denizen of Earth was but a single entity that was part of the greater whole that was the multiverse."

"The Beyonder was one of the most powerful being ever to exist in this universe, although he was not native to this universe), and hence could do virtually anything, The Beyonder could manipulate incalculable amounts of energy and create and rearrange matter on a planetary scale"

"The Beyonder originally had no true physical form such as those known to humanity."


so i dont see how at least of of the team could hurt him, if time trapper cant go back in time as far as his universes were created and eradicate all the "other" marvel universes i dont see how they could win... but thats just me...

#14 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Voidheart said:

"
What?This team is powerful but they can't take LT and they definantly can't take Thanos or anybody smart enough to weld the HOTU. Give me Galactus, Aegis, Tenebrous, Antimoniter, and the Spectre, and that team is done. Or give me Tiamut ,Arishem, Ahema and Scathan of the celestrials and this tell will be destoyed actually both teams are overkill.
"
Galactus is far outclassed here
#15 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of those beings i named can either go back in time or can't be affected by such a trick. Just look at Galactus he gave some of his heralds the ability to time travel. And as far as the Byonder he might have been the most powerful, but Thanos with the HOTU gets my vote as such

#16 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

He didnt give ANY of them the ability to time travel he gave them the ability to be faster than light and they did the rest.

#17 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Well whatever is time travelers were a threat to him one of his own former heralds or someone else wouldve wiped him out long ago but beings that powerful usally transcend that stuff especially someone who is pretty much on the level of eternity and infinty.

#18 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
I wonder how Lucifer Morningstar would fare against this team ?
#19 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio

He can only be manipulated by his will cant be banned from dimensions and is a insane reality warper.... yea

#20 Edited by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"O.K. This is the biggest heavy hitting team across the universe/omniverse!

       
                                                Rune Lord Thor                                                                                             Superman Prime (One Million)          



                                                                                                      
                                              Mordru (PC)                                                                                                      Atum/Demogorge

                                   
Darkseid (PC After he's defeated & absorbed TT & Mordru)                                                               Time Trapper (PC)


Who could stand a chance/take out any number of this team if they worked together towards a common goal? A few examples:

Scenario 1: The god squad decide to step in after the events of IG # 5 and decide to deal with the mad Titan!     I wish I could give this to the Titan, but he would loose, because he does not have the IG at this point.  IF he had the IG, Thanos wins.

Scenario 2: They decide to take over Eternity's role and take control from him!  As a group they could not do soToo many resisting factors would come into play that can and would stop them.

Scenario 3: Thanos w/hotu, do even they stand a chance?   Thanos does not even notice them at all.

Scenario 4: They take on the Celestial Host.  DC or Marvel?  Marvel Celestial Host>than this assemblage.  DC unknown

Is this team still well enough below LT in power combined to confront the likes of him?  LT mops the floor with them (Curbestomp in spades)
"
Other wins against this group (all as individuals):

Pre Retcon Beyonder
Owen Reece (Molecule Man)
White Crown Phoenix
Krona
#21 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
Micheal Demuirgos could beat this squad as well
#22 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

If Zatanna was to say "dauqS doG erom oN" would that destroy them? I have never really understood Zatanna's power.

#23 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"you mean pre-retcon?
"

Ah, kinda figured that would go without saying :-)
#24 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"If Zatanna was to say "dauqS doG erom oN" would that destroy them? I have never really understood Zatanna's power.
"

Kinda doubt that, but nice try!
#25 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"If Zatanna was to say "dauqS doG erom oN" would that destroy them? I have never really understood Zatanna's power.
"

Kinda doubt that, but nice try!"
I doubted it too, but I was just trying to find out how powerful Zatanna actually is.
#26 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"If Zatanna was to say "dauqS doG erom oN" would that destroy them? I have never really understood Zatanna's power.
"

Kinda doubt that, but nice try!"
I doubted it too, but I was just trying to find out how powerful Zatanna actually is.
"
That's a very good question! The way I see it, it would work on most under her and her power/abilites, Gods/beings like, say Odin, Atum (who's an elder god and way above someone like Odin) I seriously doubt speaking backwards would do much to beings like these, since we're talking bout beings who can manipulate time, warp reality, which in my books, trumps speaking backwards :-)
#27 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Micheal Demuirgos could beat this squad as well"

Really? is he around OAA? i'm not that clued up on Demurgos!
#28 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Mxyzptlk possibly?

#29 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Mr. Mxyzptlk possibly?
"

Damn, hadn't thought bout him! But I think even he'd go down against this team!
#30 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phoenix of the Crown?

#31 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"White Phoenix of the Crown?
"

Not really experienced enough on her/it to give a plausible answer! With the power that this team wields, i'd think the least they could do is give her a run for it's money!
#32 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn with Divine Powers?

#33 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Spawn with Divine Powers?
"

Never really been into Spawn, always thought he was overated, even with Divine Powers, so i'll stay out of that one!
#34 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Cthulhu!

#35 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Cthulhu would get beat by this assemblage.  Yog-So-Soth or Azasoth on the other hand could pwn them all.

#36 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"Micheal Demuirgos could beat this squad as well"

Really? is he around OAA? i'm not that clued up on Demurgos!"
He is around Living Tribunal power level...
#37 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Spawn with Divine Powers?
"
Its a Possibility Spawn could... the problem is the God and Satan of Spawn's Universe isnt really as powerful as some of the High Cosmic level beings of the Marvel and DC Universe