Who Can Defeat My Team? (Street Levers Only)

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nick_hero22

12 RNA Elves 

My team has recieved training from RNA and has also recieved training from private instructors in Advance Marksmanship, CQC (Close Quarters Combat), SERE (Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape), Advance Hand to Hand Combat, Swordsmanship, Tactical Communications, Espionage and Tracking for over 18 months.

My team has the following Magic and Tech 

Magic

Resurrect  
This spell is key to your team's success. Resurrect allows you to revive fallen comrades on the battlefield. You will lose some of your available Essence when you revive an ally, but this penalty does not increase for raising more friends, so don't be afraid to revive anyone you see. Be aware, though, that if you die, all those that you've resurrected will bleed out, and they will die if no one else resurrects them.  

Teleport 

This spell is immensely helpful when used well. All it does is allow you transport about 20 feet forward in the direction you're moving (not necessarily the direction you're facing). It can move you through walls, help you make impossible jumps, and make you much more elusive target. 

Smoke 
This one will save your butt more than once. When cast, Smoke transforms your body to a cloud-like form, and you'll become impervious to physical harm. You'll also be a bit harder to see, and Enhanced Vision devices won't register your presence. Smoke doesn't really offer much as far as offensive strategies goes, but it's perfect for escaping when outnumbered, or avoiding damage from a long fall. 

Tree of Life 
The Tree of Life is Shadowrun's staple healing spell, and it's a fairly unique one. When cast, the spell creates a large tree that will heal anyone nearby — friend or foe. Because the tree doesn't care who you are, it's best to cast the spell in relatively secure area. Healing from a Tree of Life will drain it, and it will eventually wither and die. Trees of Life can take damage, as well, so don't be afraid to sacrifice it to keep enemies away.   

Tech 

Glider 
The glider is a handy gadget that lets you jump higher and faster, and can save you from a nasty fall. Timing is key: Quickly press the jump button twice to get a lot of height. If you wait too long to deploy the glider, you won't get the vertical boost. Be careful once you're airborne. Gliding is slow, and you'll be an easy target, so don't be afraid to drop if you come under fire. 

Wired Reflexes 
Wired Reflexes give you a performance boost that can prove very helpful with all races. It also allows you to sacrifice some health for a short burst of speed. If you're a katana user, Wired Reflexes also allow you to block some (but not all) frontal gunfire. 

My Team is armed with the following weapons 

Ares Predator Pistol 
Ares HH. 45 SMG  
2 Grenades
Katana 

You can only pick 3 characters but they have to be below Spider-Man in terms of physical stats.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wise Son
3? You're handcuffing me here. Hmmm... 

Gorgon - The Godkiller can slice through any armor the elves have. He's a far better trained in H2H fighter and swordsman. Not to mention his gaze would turn all the elves into stone and it's game over from there.
Hawkeye - Better trained. Well equipped. He'll show them how the archery role should be played....with explosive arrows.
Venom - He's like Spider-man. Only better. 
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nick_hero22
@Wise Son said:
3? You're handcuffing me here. Hmmm... 

Gorgon - The Godkiller can slice through any armor the elves have. He's a far better trained in H2H fighter and swordsman. Not to mention his gaze would turn all the elves into stone and it's game over from there.
Hawkeye - Better trained. Well equipped. He'll show them how the archery role should be played....with explosive arrows.
Venom - He's like Spider-man. Only better. 

The Elves have Smoke which makes them imperivous to physical harm and have Wired Reflexes which increases their speed and reaction time. This will still be a good fight though.
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By m0ntyb0y

I don't quite understand who these elves are 

and I don't think Venom is street level

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nick_hero22
@m0ntyb0y
I have you ever played Shadowrun?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By progenitorigin

1.) Captain America (Rogers) 
2.) Azrael (JPV) 
3.) Daken
m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By m0ntyb0y
@nick_hero22: i looked it up, interesting...
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nick_hero22
@m0ntyb0y
Shadowrun is badass and Elves have healing factors

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points