• 92 results
#1 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12210 posts) - - Show Bio

This rated by Range,Travel length,and power.

Superman

Worldbreaker(Hulk)

OF Thor

Flash(Barry Allen)

Thanos

Black Adam

Darksied

Hercules

Doomsday

Juggernaut
#2 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

probably current Herc
#3 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say if its Thunder we are talking here then there is only three that come to mind

1. Thor

2. Black Adam 

3. The Flash

Those are my picks for the greatest Thunder clap lol

#4 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12210 posts) - - Show Bio
@TonyMack510:
No,i meant clapping so hard it can create a wave of power.
#5 Posted by Lokheit (489 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Herc skyfather herc for the competition like in the picture?

#6 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @TonyMack510: No,i meant clapping so hard it can create a wave of power. "
@MarvelJackAss433:  Oops my bad man, ok then i pick Superman and The Hulk because they have done the clap thing a bunch of times in the comics its like one of there trademark moves but Hulk uses it a little more then Supes does lol
#7 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12210 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lokheit:
no,just average.
#8 Posted by DocJude (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. Definitely. After a long night of beer & brats, maybe some pickled herring, no sweat!

#9 Posted by SlimJ87D (10794 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433:
Theoretically, The Flash. He can clap the fastest out of all of them and should produce a harder amount of force via F=ma.

Imagine an IMP but instead an IMC (infinity mass clap).
#10 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12210 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D:
would that destroy the universe?Like the collision of two falcon punches?

#11 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
" @MarvelJackAss433: Theoretically, The Flash. He can clap the fastest out of all of them and should produce a harder amount of force via F=ma.  Imagine an IMP but instead an IMC (infinity mass clap). "
why clap when he could just snap?
#12 Posted by velle37 (6038 posts) - - Show Bio

Buffy the Body.
#13 Posted by SlimJ87D (10794 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
" @MarvelJackAss433: Theoretically, The Flash. He can clap the fastest out of all of them and should produce a harder amount of force via F=ma.  Imagine an IMP but instead an IMC (infinity mass clap). "
why clap when he could just snap? "

@MarvelJackAss433 said:
"

@SlimJ87D:
would that destroy the universe?Like the collision of two falcon punches?

"
OMG I LOVE THAT VIDEO XD, Personally, I think snapping his fingers would prevent the Falcon Punch effect.
#14 Edited by Inevitable (697 posts) - - Show Bio
I believe the Hulk, he once sent his shockwaves through a space time continium on the long distance. Though Juggernaut can do that as well.
#15 Posted by Mercy_ (91887 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a battle. 

#16 Posted by VenomX10 (162 posts) - - Show Bio

I say World Breaker Hulk
#17 Posted by WarChild (712 posts) - - Show Bio

I`m pretty sure he was the original one to do it :

#18 Posted by CyberdyneSystems (235 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman & Hulk

#19 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman creates the biggest, loadest and strongest thunderclap.

#20 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12210 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc:
that's a steriotype for DC characters.Hell,If i put batman in here people would put him ahead of hulk. 
what has superman done that hulk hasn't?And don't say "Beat Black Adam"Or anything involving specific characters.
#21 Posted by manx422 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk  is the most experienced here
He wins

#22 Posted by termiteone4ever (8038 posts) - - Show Bio
@CyberdyneSystems said:
"Superman & Hulk "

This sounds correct
#23 Posted by mavfan626 (4117 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.
#24 Posted by crabtree (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

#25 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk 

Haven't seen anyone create one bigger yet
#26 Posted by Valtot (4486 posts) - - Show Bio

herc has shown strongest

#27 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Herc could Thunderclap a solar system out based on the nature of his upgrade.

#28 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc. Thanos would be second.

#29 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, Wally, Supes, BA and Hulk would be first here. idk who amount those would win...

#30 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk since he has done the strongest one here....

#31 Edited by LT1085 (3635 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:

" Not a battle.  "

@MarvelJackAss433:  You know this shouldn't be in the battle forum. You've done this before and have been told before. Many times. Why do you continue to constantly fail in this regard? It HAS to be on purpose...I just can't fathom why you would want to be berated for something that has been beaten into your head in nearly every post you make. Doesn't it get tiresome? Honestly.
#32 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Herc. Thanos would be second. "
Didn't see Big T in there.

Agreed.
#33 Posted by SlimJ87D (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash, it's all about speed here.

Zoom was able to clip his fingers to blow up all the windows in a bunch of buildings without much effort.

#34 Posted by Afterglow (384 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
" The Flash, it's all about speed here.  Zoom was able to clip his fingers to blow up all the windows in a bunch of buildings without much effort. "
I wish I knew more science. Taking chemistry and physics next year. So I might have a clue. Will there be some kind of disastrous consequences if you snap your fingers or clap at light speed?
#35 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
" The Flash, it's all about speed here.  Zoom was able to clip his fingers to blow up all the windows in a bunch of buildings without much effort. "
Zoom's powers are not the same as Flash's.
#36 Posted by SlimJ87D (10794 posts) - - Show Bio
@Afterglow said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
I wish I knew more science. Taking chemistry and physics next year. So I might have a clue. Will there be some kind of disastrous consequences if you snap your fingers or clap at light speed? "

@superdemon said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
Zoom's powers are not the same as Flash's. "
But it doesn't matter, it's all about speed.

Lets all clap our hands here. If you clap slowly then the sound won't be as loud. If you clap as fast as you can then you will make a louder sound. It's simple physics, F = MA

With the Speed force, the flash will clap the fastest and therefore clap the loudest and making the most forceful clap theoretically. 

Superman will clap very loudly as well but he is not as fast as the flash. The mass of their palms are about equal so it's down to whoever claps the fastest, and no one here is as fast as the flash when he will she speed force into himself.
#37 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not just about speed. Strength and volume has a lot to do with it.

#38 Posted by SlimJ87D (10794 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" It's not just about speed. Strength and volume has a lot to do with it. "
No, it's how fast you can move and accelerate mass.

Think about it, just become someone is a body builder doesn't mean he can clap louder than a skinny guy that slaps his hands and accelerates his hands much faster.
#39 Edited by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:

" @superdemon said:

No, it's how fast you can move and accelerate mass.  Think about it, just become someone is a body builder doesn't mean he can clap louder than a skinny guy that slaps his hands and accelerates his hands much faster. "
Sound has nothing to do with it. It's the outward kinetic force generated by the collision of two hands that causes most of the damage.
#40 Posted by Random Bucket (537 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that Hulk might take this, merely because he is one of the first characters to do a thunderclap and also he's had the most experience at thunderclapping here.
#41 Posted by HellionVulcan (3922 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Hercules would do the best thunder clap hes overly powerful enough to beat all at once .

#42 Posted by SlimJ87D (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

@superdemon said:

" @SlimJ87D said:

" @superdemon said:

No, it's how fast you can move and accelerate mass.  Think about it, just become someone is a body builder doesn't mean he can clap louder than a skinny guy that slaps his hands and accelerates his hands much faster. "
Sound has nothing to do with it. It's the outward kinetic force generated by the collision of two hands that causes most of the damage. "
  Everything can be taken back to Newtons basic law of F = MA, almost everything I have to do everyday has to do with Newton's law. 

Believe it or not, even heat transfer has to do with F = ma.

Trust me, it's all F = MA when it comes to physical force. If it's magic or some character that has mutant ability it's different. 

If you really have the chance, please explain it in detail why Flash theoretically wouldn't be able form a thunderclap when he could clap with the most Force via F = ma. We can talk about it later, I'm heading home now.
#43 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

Newtons law holds no bearing in a fictional universe such as the DCU or MU. Has Flash ever displayed anything to suggest he can thunderclap?

#44 Posted by Valtot (4486 posts) - - Show Bio

when has flash thunder clapped
#45 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk due to the sheer number of time he does it

#46 Posted by SlimJ87D (10794 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:

" Newtons law holds no bearing in a fictional universe such as the DCU or MU. Has Flash ever displayed anything to suggest he can thunderclap? "

Notice how I said "theoretically" in all my post. 

In order to move on, please explain to me what is required for a Thunderclap, and if you can please provide a scan. Then explain to me why you think your choice would produce the loudest Thunderclap.
#47 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
" @superdemon said:

" Newtons law holds no bearing in a fictional universe such as the DCU or MU. Has Flash ever displayed anything to suggest he can thunderclap? "

Notice how I said "theoretically" in all my post.  In order to move on, please explain to me what is required for a Thunderclap, and if you can please provide a scan. Then explain to me why you think your choice would produce the loudest Thunderclap. "
Enough strength; to generate enough power to create a destructive wave of kinetic force. 
#48 Edited by SlimJ87D (10794 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:

" @SlimJ87D said:

" @superdemon said:

Notice how I said "theoretically" in all my post.  In order to move on, please explain to me what is required for a Thunderclap, and if you can please provide a scan. Then explain to me why you think your choice would produce the loudest Thunderclap. "
Enough strength; to generate enough power to create a destructive wave of kinetic force.  "
Can you please explain what "kinetic force" is? 

It'd be really nice if you can supply a reference as well.
#49 Edited by SlimJ87D (10794 posts) - - Show Bio

Power is also the amount of work in time. Work is the amount of Force times change in displacement. Force, and we're back to Newton's law also which is the amount of acceleration an arbitrary mass accelerates.

#50 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinetic force is the energy of motion. 

Look it up.