• 57 results
#1 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

No omnipotents.
No : Pre-Retcon Molecule Man, Lucifer Morningstar, Beyonder.

#2 Posted by Kael (62 posts) - - Show Bio

SupermanPrime (that is SuperBoyPrime going old because of the power of a Guardian)

#3 Posted by Sun King (361 posts) - - Show Bio

NO ONE.  THE ODINSON CONQUERS ALL!!

#4 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sun King said:
" NO ONE.  THE ODINSON CONQUERS ALL!! "

#5 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm of X-men will beat Thor

#6 Posted by Sun King (361 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Sun King said:

"

Bah!  Thor laughs at your attempts at subtle humour.....
#7 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti:  storm has zero chance agaisnt OF Thor, only people skyfather lvl or higher will probs be able to beat this version of thor.
#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" @rbysjti:  strorm has zero cahnce agaisnt OF Thor, only peopel skyfather lvl or higher will probs be able to beat this version of thor. "
#9 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Oan, Shazam, Mordru, Nabu, Kismet, Shuma Gorath, Classic Strange, Golden Age Fate, Monarch, Superboy Prime, Uatu, Surtur with TLS

#10 Edited by Mortein (3313 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus or Tyrant (full power) or Stranger
De powered Tyrant vs OF Thor would be nice match 

#11 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm (full power)

#12 Posted by Delete me (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Oshtur,Seth,Gaea and Chthon.
#13 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio
@Delete me: I think you meant Set ( http://www.comicvine.com/set/29-29092/ ) has in the Elder God.
#14 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

Odinforce Thor isn't any higher than skyfather-level, so there are quite a bit of characters who can defeat him.
#15 Posted by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by Delete me (65 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly:
Yes set I got the wrong one haha
#17 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2623 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sun King said:

@rbysjti said:
" Storm of X-men will beat Thor "

#18 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by glforthewin (2323 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic

#20 Posted by Ziro (1326 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman.
#21 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

His pop's
#22 Posted by King_Thor (96 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Odinforce Thor isn't any higher than skyfather-level, so there are quite a bit of characters who can defeat him. "
Actually, in the Reigning arc, Thor surpassed Odin in power after breaking the cycle of Ragnarok. 

I don't think there is any superhero that can trump Thor at that level of power.
#23 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" Storm (full power) "
No.

@Klandicar said:
"
"

Thanos was slammed by Odin, therefore I'm going to go with Odin Force Thor slamming Thanos too.
#24 Posted by King_Thor (96 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @rbysjti said:
" Storm (full power) "
No.

@Klandicar said:
"
"
Thanos was slammed by Odin, therefore I'm going to go with Odin Force Thor slamming Thanos too. "
Yep.  And after Thor stopped the cycle of Ragnarok, he was well beyond his father in power...not to mention he is far, far stronger than Odin.  What was Odin before he died, 60 tons?  What's that to pressing the realm of Asgard over your head or lifting the Midgard Serpent.   

Rune King Thor is over the top in power.  Thanos would get killed.
#25 Posted by iLLituracy (13494 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" Storm (full power) "
LOL.

No thank you.
#26 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@King_Thor said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Odinforce Thor isn't any higher than skyfather-level, so there are quite a bit of characters who can defeat him. "
Actually, in the Reigning arc, Thor surpassed Odin in power after breaking the cycle of Ragnarok.  I don't think there is any superhero that can trump Thor at that level of power. "

I hope you're not inferring that Odin is one of Marvel's most powerful characters
#27 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll name some off the top of my head right now: 

Inhuman Beyonder 
Living Tribunal 
Mad Jim Jaspers 
Jamie Braddock 
COIE Anti-Monitor 
Mr. Mxyzptlk 
Emperor Joker 
Spectre  
WPOTC 
Dark Phoenix
Galactus (any level >>> starving)
Insane Genis-Vell 
Monarch 
Kal Kent 
Superman Prime 
All-Star Superman 
Full-Powered Tyrant  
Eternity 
Set 
Atum   

And Many More
#28 Posted by kagetaicho (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman blah blah blah. Thor could think him out of existence with Odinforce.

#29 Posted by Ziro (1326 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho said:
"Superman blah blah blah. Thor could think him out of existence with Odinforce. "

Nope. When has Thor(with Odinforce) ever "blinked someone out of existence? He couldn't do it to modern age Superman(let alone Silver age).
#30 Edited by kingofleon (6 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro: 
Thor vol. 2, #84 Odinforce Thor willed  Mangog into nothingness.

Also of note is that Mangog was stronger and more durable than regular Thor and also possessed a degree of matter manipulation.
http://marvel.wikia.com/Mangog

As someone already stated, during the Reigning storyarc Odinforce Thor was an absolute beast.  It was stated that Thor's power exceeded that of his father and Odin was quite the badass.  Odin has beaten Thanos and the Silver Surfer at the same time, knocked the Silver Surfer out with one blast, casts foes into deep space with a thought, read minds from across even dimension, he can also stop time itself, destroy entire galaxies, and Odin's power is said to rival that of Galactus at his peak (Thor Annual #14).

Odin was so powerful that even while severely weakened, in his fight with Seth which was waged on every plane of existence simultaneously, the energy released from their battle was so powerful it shattered countless entire galaxies, reignited dying suns, and shook the very fabric of the Multiverse.  

Also, Odin's power was so vast, that when a part of Odin, his dark side called Infinity went rogue, it was so large that it could crush planets in its grip as if they were pebbles, his mere limbs stretched as far as galaxies, Infinity was tearing away at the very fabric of the Universe, and if left unchecked would have ended all life and crushed the very Universe. Odin's battle with Infinity destroyed entire galaxies and countless worlds. When awoken from his trance by Thor, Odin swiftly got rid of Infinity and with one simple act was powerful enough to restore all the damage Infinity had caused across the Universe in moments.  

Again, Odinforce Thor was said to be more powerful than his father.  So if someone is going to take him down they'd have to be fairly high up on the cosmic food chain, imo.
#31 Posted by BIackFlash (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

the Loebforce

#32 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Enough with the Loeb force. It got old the minute it was thought of.

#33 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
" @King_Thor said:
Actually, in the Reigning arc, Thor surpassed Odin in power after breaking the cycle of Ragnarok.  I don't think there is any superhero that can trump Thor at that level of power. "
I hope you're not inferring that Odin is one of Marvel's most powerful characters "
He said no Superhero, which I'm inclined to agree with. Apart from possbile Adam Warlock with the soul gem, I can think of no one else who could beat him.

Apart from Superheroes, the list is nigh endless.
#34 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @King_Thor said:
I hope you're not inferring that Odin is one of Marvel's most powerful characters "
He said no Superhero, which I'm inclined to agree with. Apart from possbile Adam Warlock with the soul gem, I can think of no one else who could beat him.  Apart from Superheroes, the list is nigh endless. "

I didn't catch that, so he is right in regard to Odinforce Thor being Marvel's most powerful hero (unless u consider Insane Genis-Vell or Franklin Richards heroes).
#35 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

#36 Edited by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'll name some off the top of my head right now:  Inhuman Beyonder Living Tribunal Mad Jim Jaspers Jamie Braddock COIE Anti-Monitor Mr. Mxyzptlk Emperor Joker Spectre  WPOTC Dark PhoenixGalactus (any level >>> starving)Insane Genis-Vell Monarch Kal Kent Superman Prime All-Star Superman Full-Powered Tyrant  Eternity Set Atum    And Many More "

They said no omnipotents or multiversal charecters so half your list is null and void 

and from my understanding, Beyonder's history changed not his actuall power level
#37 Posted by jumpstart55 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr.Majestic for one.
#38 Posted by slacker the hacker (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

With all his rings i think he could win
#39 Posted by TheGodKiller (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus , Phoenix , any Celestial, Franklin Richards, Mad Jim Jaspers, HoM Wanda, any high level elder god, insane Genis Vell etc.

#40 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll name some off the top of my head right now: Inhuman Beyonder Living Tribunal Mad Jim Jaspers Jamie Braddock COIE Anti-Monitor Mr. Mxyzptlk Emperor Joker Spectre WPOTC Dark PhoenixGalactus (any level >>> starving)Insane Genis-Vell Monarch Kal Kent Superman Prime All-Star Superman Full-Powered Tyrant Eternity Set Atum And Many More
#41 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid, doomsday, thanos, anti monitor, imperiex prime, etc

#42 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch, Starro, Mxy, Bat-Mite, Thunderbolt, Spectre, Imperiex Prime, Starbreaker, maybe Zoom (if he slows down time as much as he possibly can), Mad Jim Jaspers, Anti-Monitor (COIE), Composite Superman (PC), and some more people that I'm too lazy to think of.

#43 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spectre

DOV Captain Marvel

Superman Prime (Possibly maybe)

Hal Jordan (White Ring)

Kal Kent

#44 Posted by Kinasin_ (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Johnny_Blazed said:

Any Oan, Shazam, Mordru, Nabu, Kismet, Shuma Gorath, Classic Strange, Golden Age Fate, Monarch, Superboy Prime, Uatu, Surtur with TLS
#45 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Me with eraser force.

#46 Posted by X_insignia1 (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards

Legion

Mad Jim Jaspers

#47 Posted by ShootingNova (19003 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL whoever said Storm is ridiculous, Thor with the OF stomps her.

#48 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't red hulk beat him into a bloody pulp already?

#49 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

sa superman super easily

#50 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman w/ godwave. Gauntles of atlas and amazonian sword if necessary. (It won't be.)