Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Codename: Starlord
Species: Kryptonian/Tamaranean Hybrid
Genetic Template: Superman/Starfire

Created by Project Cadmus.

Solar Battery: The combined abilities of both Kryptonian and Tamaranean allows Starlord to absorb twice as much sunlight then a normal Kryptonian as through his Tamanranean heritage allows him to absorb equal solar radiation but of a different frequency.

Strength: Starlord possesses the ability to lift weight in excess of 1,000,000 tons. Starlord has forced a planet twice the size and three times the mass of earth out of orbit from its star (Distance from the star was the same as Mars)

Durability: Starlord has survived multiple nuclear blasts. Starlord has only been bloodied when surviving a type LA Supernova.

Speed: Starlord can travel from Earth to the nearest star (Proxima Centauri)
(4.2 light years) and back in 6.6 seconds.

Energy Blast Force: Due to Starfire's mutated genetics Starlord can use Starbolts. Charged starbolts can change from the force of a firework to a small nuke. Combining two starbolts (Holding his hands together) he can double the force of the blast to higher then the biggest known nuke.

His senses are on par with Superman, he can fly in space, and he does not need Air, Water, or Food.

He can absorb Red Sun Radation through his Tamaranean side.

Kryptonite feels as if every bone in his body is not only broken but exploding and weakens his powers the longer he is exposed.

Who can beat him?

The rules are:
Morals are On
Setting is Metropolis
Max 1 Hour Prep
One on One

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid with BFR into the Source Wall

Adam Warlock, through sufficient application of hax

Thanos with prep

Peter Petrelli with time stop + phasing + body transferal (if needed)

There are more, but that's a good start.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

Darkseid with BFR into the Source Wall

Adam Warlock, through sufficient application of hax

Thanos with prep

Peter Petrelli with time stop + phasing + body transferal (if needed)

There are more, but that's a good start.

Using Peter against me I see lol. Well it would have to be Future peter, as body insertion was an ability used by Future Peter not normal timeline Peter. Phasing would work I believe though. and I knew I should have put no BFR lol. Good ideas though.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman 1M ( Via Kryptonite suit ) or Superman 1M ( the golden one )

Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion. Even only using Xmen Leg vol. 2 powers. With one hour prep Legion goes into the Justice Legue's files tower via K-Zek the Conduit and finds all information on Kryptonians and Tameraneans (or at the very least, googles what they are, see Superman's recorded power set and Starfire's too). The rest of the time he spends gathering Non-newtonian Annie (Redirects the force of physical contact back at whoever throws it), Tyyranix the Abamoid (Telepathy, which i don't see any resistance to in your character's Bio), and the Origomist (Reality Warping powers who can fold space in on itself).

When the fight starts, David tries to put Starlord to sleep via TP, if that doesn't work any hit that comes at him will be redirected via Annie while folding Energy blasts in on themselves or back to Starlord, and if that doesn't work, moves Starlord inside a Supermassive Black Hole in the center of the galaxy, which has a mass of 8.2 x 10^36 kg (1.8 x 10^37 lbs) and would crush him.