Who can beat this fusion?

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bluejay4

The fusion is composed of Superman Prime One Million and Super Saiyan God Goku.

Rules

• Everyone is morals on

• Random encounter

• no unfair powerups or characters

• the fusion is with the Potara earrings

• Fusion gets Senzu Beans and Green Lantern Ring

• your character cannot be a fusion

• fight to the death or KO

• Bfr is not allowed

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost rider

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA, The Presence, Batman.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime One Million doesn't add anything aside from Post-Crisis Superman's feats.

Your fusion is basically Superman + SSJG Goku.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Homer Simpson. (Homer as Death with time machine and monkey's paw that grants any wish).

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Thanos
  • X-Man
  • Adam Warlock
  • Despero
  • Fernus
  • Alan Scott

Just to name a few.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bluejay4

@mysticmedivh: so would a ssj4 Gogeta and Silver Age Superman fusion>>>>my fusion?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: SA Superman would defeat your fusion. Even Martian Manhunter would.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: but don't both have TP shielding? And what's stopping the fusion from blitzing?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: Not that I recall of, no. MMH is no slouch. All he needs is telepathy to drop your fusion.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ITACHI TOTSUKA BLITZ

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: Not that I recall of, no. MMH is no slouch. All he needs is telepathy to drop your fusion.

Goku has never really been assaulted with TP that I can recall(unless it was in one of the movies) but he has used TP himself so it's reasonable to assume he has some form of TP defense.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Putting his hand on Krillin's head (who has no TP resistance) and reading his mind is hardly comparable to Martian Manhunter.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Putting his hand on Krillin's head (who has no TP resistance) and reading his mind is hardly comparable to Martian Manhunter.

There is more than just that for his TP. And I didn't say it was comparable to Martian Manhunter either.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

Goku has never really been assaulted with TP that I can recall(unless it was in one of the movies) but he has used TP himself so it's reasonable to assume he has some form of TP defense.

J'onn is casually and very easily on a planetary scale in telepathy.Goku must have very,very high TP resistance or else he gets TP'd non-chalantly like the JLA

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

There is more than just that for his TP. And I didn't say it was comparable to Martian Manhunter either.

That's all I recalled, tell me about his other TP feats.

No, you didn't say that. What I should have said was based off of that TP feat, which is the only one to my knowledge, it's not really worth mentioning.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: If you can equate sensing chi to telepathic range, Goku managed to sense the Namekians on New Namek when they were thousands of light years away. Other than that, he doesn't have any feats.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: If you can equate sensing chi to telepathic range, Goku managed to sense the Namekians on New Namek when they were thousands of light years away. Other than that, he doesn't have any feats.

Ki is spiritual energy. I'd say soul =/= mind in that regard.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:
@mysticmedivh said:

No, you didn't say that. What I should have said was based off of that TP feat, which is the only one to my knowledge, it's not really worth mentioning.

Most of the times he has done the spirit bomb he has shown telepathy in asking for energy from the people of the planet. I don't remember them all off the top of my head though. But, like I said, I do not believe it ranks up there with Martian Manhunter. I'll have to look them up when I get a chance so I can show scans.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@mysticmedivh said:
@mrunsmiley said:

Doesn't really matter in the long run. Superman's TP feats have always been better than Goku's, and if MMH could get past Supes' defenses, anything Goku brought to the table wouldn't matter.

Course, Superman knows J'onn's weakness, and assuming Superman Prime One Million is faster than Red Son, who IIRC was several times faster than the speed of thought, MMH would get terribly speedblitzed before he could understand what happened.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:
@randomsid said:
@mysticmedivh said:

Most of the times he has done the spirit bomb he has shown telepathy in asking for energy from the people of the planet. I don't remember them all off the top of my head though. But, like I said, I do not believe it ranks up there with Martian Manhunter. I'll have to look them up when I get a chance so I can show scans.

Didn't he have King Kai and Supreme Kai broadcasting?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@randomsid said:
@mysticmedivh said:

The first time, but not all of the times. Especially the one he did against Buu. If I'm not mistaken that was all Vegeta. Granted Vegeta is not Goku but they have both shown TP(just not on Martian Manhunters scale).

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@randomsid said:
@mysticmedivh said:

Just King Kai, widespread communication wasn't in Kibitokai's skillset.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:
@randomsid said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@randomsid said:
@mysticmedivh said:

The first time, but not all of the times. Especially the one he did against Buu. If I'm not mistaken that was all Vegeta. Granted Vegeta is not Goku but they have both shown TP(just not on Martian Manhunters scale).

He actually need the Kai's every time.

@mysticmedivh said:
@mrunsmiley said:

Doesn't really matter in the long run. Superman's TP feats have always been better than Goku's, and if MMH could get past Supes' defenses, anything Goku brought to the table wouldn't matter.

Course, Superman knows J'onn's weakness, and assuming Superman Prime One Million is faster than Red Son, who IIRC was several times faster than the speed of thought, MMH would get terribly speedblitzed before he could understand what happened.

J'onn fought a bloodlusted Barry Allen evenly.Getting speed blitzed would be difficult against J'onn.

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider, Beyonder, Eternity, Galactus, LT, Spectre, Parralax Hal Jordan, Arm fall off boy.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RandomSid82

@reaverlation said:
@randomsid said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@randomsid said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@randomsid said:
@mysticmedivh said:

He actually need the Kai's every time.

I don't believe he did, I'm looking for the scan right now.

Edit: I was wrong. When they brought the people back to life one of them was King Kai and he helped Vegeta talk to everyone on Earth.

No Caption Provided

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@mrunsmiley said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@mrunsmiley said:

J'onn fought a bloodlusted Barry Allen evenly.Getting speed blitzed would be difficult against J'onn.

Barry Allen didn't have heat vision, super strength, or powers similar to Mxy's, and even then that would be suggesting that he could outpace a 15,000-year sundipped Superman. J'onn doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

NUFF SAID

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bluejay4

@mrunsmiley: this fusion doesn't have similar powers to Mxy though...

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@mysticmedivh: Superman Prime One Million does.

@bluejay4: Why wouldn't he? The fusion should have whatever powers each individual has.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMP1M has no feats that suggests he's better than an ant.

My choice? Composite Ryu (Street Fighter) in Pandora Mode, plus Dark Hadou, Power of Nothingness, and Herald Enhancement (from UMvC3), granted the Blue and Green Lantern Rings, Mjolnir (+ Power of Thor), Captain America's Shield, Mr. Majestic's Exo-Frame, and the Infinity Gauntlet.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@dark_cloud_ said:

SMP1M has no feats that suggests he's better than an ant.

My choice? Composite Ryu (Street Fighter) in Pandora Mode, plus Dark Hadou, Power of Nothingness, and Herald Enhancement (from UMvC3), granted the Blue and Green Lantern Rings, Mjolnir (+ Power of Thor), Captain America's Shield, Mr. Majestic's Exo-Frame, and the Infinity Gauntlet.

He's Superman, with 80,000 years of experience, and 15,000 years of having been sundipped, as well as a Green Lantern ring.

Next time, you might want to read up on a character before making rash assumptions.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: He has no proven 5D powers. Whether he has a ring or not is also questionable since he only used it in the first place due to circumstantial events and given the fact that he was shown with one for literally one page and never depicted to have one afterwards.

And he should only have 70,000 years of experience since he sundipped for 15,000 years.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Doubt it, Goku can intercept conversations galaxies and dimensions away. Bibidi was able to enter the mind of everyone on the planet. MM is not easily mind raping anyone.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Doubt it, Goku can intercept conversations galaxies and dimensions away. Bibidi was able to enter the mind of everyone on the planet. MM is not easily mind raping anyone.

The only cross-galactic conversations I recall are with King Kai acting as a broadcaster. So he entered Goku's mind too? And I think you mean Babidi.

MMH easily enters his mind.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: He has no proven 5D powers. Whether he has a ring or not is also questionable since he only used it in the first place due to circumstantial events and given the fact that he was shown with one for literally one page and never depicted to have one afterwards.

And he should only have 70,000 years of experience since he sundipped for 15,000 years.

For the record, I think the years of experience stop mattering once he passes the millennial mark. Don't know why you're contesting that.

You're also arguing that just because he never used the ring again, he therefore no longer has it. Superman, the guy who makes a habit of keeping various objects in his headquarters the same way Batman does.

Either way, this is drifting off topic. J'onn gets murderstomped: even if he could effortlessly destroy modern day Supes, SPOM has no established limits that even suggest he could lose to someone at J'onn's level, and that's not even taking into consideration Goku's abilities, though he may as well not be there for all the difference it would make.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dark Cloud™

@mrunsmiley: Wow. You just made yourself look like a fool.

There is absolutely no proof of his 80,000 years of experience. There is also absolutely no proof of his claimed yet unseen powers.

Telling me to "read-up" on a character whom you've just proven you know very little about is bewildering. Next time, you might want to get your facts straight before attacking someone else who actually knows what he's talking about.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley: If we're going by most current versions, then he has no ring on his finger. Assuming he has it tucked away, OP would have to give him some time to go and get it.

In theory? Sure. SPOM should be able to win.

By feats? No.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mysticmedivh
Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: I see. He hasn't done much with the Ring though. Doesn't change the outcome.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MrUnsmiley

@mrunsmiley: Wow. You just made yourself look like a fool.

There is absolutely no proof of his 80,000 years of experience. There is also absolutely no proof of his claimed yet unseen powers.

Telling me to "read-up" on a character whom you've just proven you know very little about is bewildering. Next time, you might want to get your facts straight before attacking someone else who actually knows what he's talking about.

His experience is stated, and if you want proof of his powers, go look them up yourself. I'm not attacking you, I'm telling you to stop making such ridiculous blanket statements when you clearly don't have the evidence to back them up. It's funny how you said you know what you're talking about, when you just proved you didn't.

@mysticmedivh Feats only account for so much, and we have to use common sense to extrapolate. SP broke through the Source Wall, and had reason to believe he could stop a reality from collapsing. That pretty heavily implies that he's done it before, and given his interaction with the Source, it's reasonable.