Who can beat this amalgamation?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god: Any proof of your claims? Because Stryfe stated no such thing. Only that Doom's draining tech had begun draining Nate Grey.

what proof?... stryfe could drain his energy in him because he has similar power like nate.... doom's machine can (we saw that in the scan).. but doom can't drain psionic into him.. he's not psionic... so only stryfe could gain power from that.. not doom

doom's machine = prep.. and that nate is not the one we would use.. shaman nate >>> AoA nate (stable) > AoA nate (unstable) (which shown there)

so in a random encounter... that instance doesn't hold any ground.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

@ssj_god: Any proof of your claims? Because Stryfe stated no such thing. Only that Doom's draining tech had begun draining Nate Grey.

what proof?... stryfe could drain his energy in him because he has similar power like nate.... doom's machine can (we saw that in the scan).. but doom can't drain psionic into him.. he's not psionic... so only stryfe could gain power from that.. not doom

doom's machine = prep.. and that nate is not the one we would use.. shaman nate >>> AoA nate (stable) > AoA nate (unstable) (which shown there)

Huh? Doom's machine can drain Nate. That's all we need here. Doom doesn't need to gain it, only Nate has to lose it. Which he will. and that machine is built into Doom's armor....and Nate has no anti-draining feats to counter it. It's pretty clear that Doom can drain him.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

Huh? Doom's machine can drain Nate. That's all we need here. Doom doesn't need to gain it, only Nate has to lose it. Which he will. and that machine is built into Doom's armor....and Nate has no anti-draining feats to counter it. It's pretty clear that Doom can drain him.

proof?

stable nate will drain him instead... who said he doesn't have any feats to counter? shaman nate is a vastly powerful psionic and energy manipulator... feats to suggest it'll work on him?

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Woah... didn't expect 200 replies to this lol

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gobomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Gobomo

Hmm, Probably superman or doomsday

If i could choose an amalgation to fight against this one, it would be Dr Doom / Doomsday (Dr. Doomsday)

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gobomo: this amalgamation would make a joke out of superman, considering he can make kryptonite

Gobomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gobomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: Well, it looks like your character is omnipotent, so only an omnipotent character can beat him

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gobomo: not omnipotent, just extremely versatile

Gobomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#213  Edited By Wardemon32

@ssj_god:

nate scanned everyone in the entire multiverse within a time frame it takes a planet buster to one shot a planet... on panel it was said as 'a moment' time frame.... no matter how much you dissect it... that's still a trillion times faster than light speed... we can simply call it mftl

You keep reusing the same exact argument in every thead you go to which is a ludicrious one at that. That does not make his mind FTL speed. Telepathy has always worked like that. Martian Manhutner has done the same exact thing yet he could not get into Flash's mind. Can you show me any times where someone is using TP across long distances and it actually took a long time for it to happen with power levels not being a problem? It's like because you like Nate Grey so much you proclaim that he has an "FTL mind" when he is doing regular stuff. And FTL mind is used for people who can react at FTL speeds. When you mind an actually operate at that level; not when your TP is moving fast which is for about every single telepath. You're not going to say your hand can move faster than the speed of sound just because you can lift your hand up and shoot a bullet that goes faster than the speed of sound.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By ssj_god

@wardemon32 said:

@ssj_god:

nate scanned everyone in the entire multiverse within a time frame it takes a planet buster to one shot a planet... on panel it was said as 'a moment' time frame.... no matter how much you dissect it... that's still a trillion times faster than light speed... we can simply call it mftl

You keep reusing the same exact argument in every thead you go to which is a ludicrious one at that. That does not make his mind FTL speed. Telepathy has always worked like that. Martian Manhutner has done the same exact thing yet he could not get into Flash's mind. Can you show me any times where someone is using TP across long distances and it actually took a long time for it to happen with power levels not being a problem? It's like because you like Nate Grey so much you proclaim that he has an "FTL mind" when he is doing regular stuff. And FTL mind is used for people who can react at FTL speeds. When you mind an actually operate at that level; not when your TP is moving fast which is for about every single telepath. You're not going to say your hand can move faster than the speed of sound just because you can lift your hand up and shoot a bullet that goes faster than the speed of sound.

lol.. tp speed means mind speed man.. telepathy isn't something like bullet.. in that feat, he manually scanned every mind in the multiverse...... get over it.. mmh's mind also reacted to flash at such speed where his body was frozen... telepath's mind works faster than their body.. and this case, we have feats to see how fast nate's mind works.. it's not a matter of whether i like the character or not.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Wardemon32

@ssj_god said:

@rd1027:

that is not FTL thought process... and stop disclosing nate grey feats unnecessarily.

You really act like you own Nate Grey and can somehow tell people that they need to stop disclosing Nate Greys feats unnecessarily when they are supporting Nate just as you. I remember you posted a whole bunch of stuff up about Nate Grey and Mr-I completely shot them down.

For you showing Nate destroying a city, Mr-I has already directly pointed out to you and said that Jean Grey was controlling him and you made absolutely no rebuttals to it. It seems like you're just spreading false information and lying to people because you simply like the character which is wrong. It seems like you should get the context of feats before you post scans up and actually be honest about them. @jestersmiles you might also want to see this.

@ssj_god

lol.. tp speed means mind speed man.. telepathy isn't something like bullet.. in that feat, he manually scanned every mind in the multiverse...... get over it.. mmh's mind also reacted to flash at such speed where his body was frozen... telepath's mind works faster than their body.. and this case, we have feats to see how fast nate's mind works.. it's not a matter of whether i like the character or not.

Telepathy speed which is a pointless notion to put out in the first place. It is like a bullet and you have failed to tell me how. Telepathy is shooting out a signal just as it someone shooting a bullet. I fail to see how it's any different. But I guess arguments are good when you just say "lol no get over it!". If TP=Mind Speed then I guess you can show me Nate Grey reacting to something moving anywhere near trillions of times the speed of light? So can Martian Manhutner too right? Or how about someone like Professor X or even Cyborg Superman/Ultron. I have already pointed out that characters has done things like this forever and no one claims that their minds are "FTL"(Even though we do know Martian Manhunters kinda is) but that is not the reason why. Show me when distance has ever been a problem for someone using TP and it took a long time.

Showing how fast his mind works is you showing me how fast he can react to something which you have yet to do. There is no way in hell you can tell me that someone's mind is trillions of times FTL and then they can get punched in the face. It makes just as much sense as your claims about his mind being FTL. Hell, since you're going to say "it doesn't mean his body can" show me Nate seeign something coming at him that fast and stopping to thing "oh sh1t.". Something needs to be shown.

Besides the fact that I don't know what instance you are talking about, Flash can speed up his mind to that he is basically immune to TP.

And it does seem like a matter of whether you like the character since Mr I can shoot your points down yet you continue to use out of context scans. You're willing to sit here and argue with people for 20 pages but you can't to someone who actually knows what they are talking about and seemingly the only one of you two that actually has read Nate Grey. And idc if you're just dragging images from wherever you see them, but when you use it out of context and you are aware you are using it out of context then it's a problem. Unless you can tell me that somehow I read that conversation wrong?

@rd1027

As your 'bud' already pointed out. Wrong.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By ssj_god

@wardemon32:

You really act like you own Nate Grey and can somehow tell people that they need to stop disclosing Nate Greys feats unnecessarily when they are supporting Nate just as you. I remember you posted a whole bunch of stuff up about Nate Grey and Mr-I completely shot them down.

why would i own him? o.O

from what i can remember... mr. I was more interested in giving context rather than feats to new people who don't know nate... he did not disagreed any feats of nate (well except him physically entering the astral plane)... he just wanted to show context... we both had full knowledge on the character... i did not felt like arguing on context.. because we were simply asked to give ability feats about nate.. which i did.

For you showing Nate destroying a city, Mr-I has already directly pointed out to you and said that Jean Grey was controlling him and you made absolutely no rebuttals to it. It seems like you're just spreading false information and lying to people because you simply like the character which is wrong. It seems like you should get the context of feats before you post scans up and actually be honest about them. @jestersmiles you might also want to see this.

stop wrong accusations please... nate destroyed that city without his knowledge (which is true)... i simply said that much... you know how much scan i have to show for the whole context? ... you know showing more than 3 scans from a single issue is not allowed in vine now?... be respectful please

Telepathy speed which is a pointless notion to put out in the first place. It is like a bullet and you have failed to tell me how. Telepathy is shooting out a signal just as it someone shooting a bullet. I fail to see how it's any different. But I guess arguments are good when you just say "lol no get over it!". If TP=Mind Speed then I guess you can show me Nate Grey reacting to something moving anywhere near trillions of times the speed of light? So can Martian Manhutner too right? Or how about someone like Professor X or even Cyborg Superman/Ultron. I have already pointed out that characters has done things like this forever and no one claims that their minds are "FTL"(Even though we do know Martian Manhunters kinda is) but that is not the reason why. Show me when distance has ever been a problem for someone using TP and it took a long time.

Showing how fast his mind works is you showing me how fast he can react to something which you have yet to do. There is no way in hell you can tell me that someone's midn is trillions of times FTL and then they can get punched in the face. It makes just as much sense as your claims about his mind being FTL.

Besides the fact that I don't know what instance you are talking about, Flash can speed up his mind to that he is basically immune to TP.

telepathy means his mind is traveling... he scanned all of those people manually... that means he was intentionally doing it right?

he have shown mind speed... other telepaths have shown mind speed as such..

and being so fast but still getting punched in face is the same as flash getting hit by someone outside of flash family... which happens quite a lot...

nate is not physically that fast.. but yes.. his mind does works at a very high speed.

And it does seem like a matter of whether you like the character since Mr I can shoot your poitns down yet you continue to use out of context scans. You're willing to sit hwere and argue with people for 20 pages but you can't tell someone who actually knows what they are talking about and seemingly the one one of you two that actually has read Nate Grey. And idc if you're just dragging images from wherever you see them, but when you use it out of context and you are aware you are using it out of context then it's a problem. Unless you can tell me that somehow I read that conversation wrong?

DO SHOW ME WHICH ABILITY OF NATE MR. I DENIED... HE WAS TRYING TO SHOW CONTEXT OF THOSE FEATS... WHICH WAS NOT NECESSARY THERE (BECAUSE SOME OF THEM NEEDS TO BE DESCRIBED REALLY LONG)

I'D SUGGEST YOU NOT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL PLEASE...... I SEE NO POINT WHERE I DISRESPECTED YOU.. SO I'D EXPECT THE SAME.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok guys... Let's not start a flame war

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah.. some people gets seriously serious and looks to get violent for no reason -__-

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Wardemon32

@ssj_god:

why would i own him? o.O

from what i can remember... mr. I was more interested in giving context rather than feats to new people who don't know nate... he did not disagreed any feats of nate (well except him physically entering the astral plane)... he just wanted to show context... we both had full knowledge on the character... i did not felt like arguing on context.. because we were simply asked to give ability feats about nate.. which i did.

When did I say you own him. Read what I said. "You really act like you own him".

Yes. He show down multiple feats you said. I'm looking at it right now and one of them were you saying he defeated Jean in a TP battle when it was a TK feat. Or when you talked about him hurting Thanos when it wasn't even Thanos. And there's plenty of otehrs than I'm not going to sit ehre and list. When you take things out of context you screw with people's perception of a character. Plain and simple.

You didn't feel like arguing the context but you go on every other thread and talk about how people need to prove what they say and you could argue with them for pages and days? Come on.

stop wrong accusations please... nate destroyed that city without his knowledge (which is true)... i simply said that much... you know how much scan i have to show for the whole context? ... you know showing more than 3 scans from a single issue is not allowed in vine now?... be respectful please

What part of anything I said was disrespectful? There's a difference between being disrespectful, which would be me actually lying about all of this, and me telling the truth. Just because you are offended it doesn't mean I am being offensive.

And when you could have proved your point back then when you could post more than three scans. No excuses, sorry. You tried to belittle someone in this thread and you try to do it nearly everytime in threads.

You said in this thread:

nate accidentally destroyed a far away city with tk in his sleep (pre shaman feat)

You tried to make it seem like his TP is so powerful that he can do this type of stuff in his sleep without even knowing. You didn't just say Nate destroyed the city without his knowledge. In truth, you said way more than that. You put him at your own power level when, in context, that wasn't the case at all. But I'm not expert on Nate so I wont say that he couldn't actualyl do it. But the instance that you showed is one that needs to be properly explained. You could have went on to say that he was actually aware of what happened and Jean was controlling him.

That would be the equivalent of me using Human Race Wally West without me providing the context.

telepathy means his mind is traveling... he scanned all of those people manually... that means he was intentionally doing it right?

he have shown mind speed... other telepaths have shown mind speed as such..

and being so fast but still getting punched in face is the same as flash getting hit by someone outside of flash family... which happens quite a lot...

nate is not physically that fast.. but yes.. his mind does works at a very high speed.

Telepathy means that you are emitting a signal. It's like a laser. The processing power within a laser when you press the button is not be light speed but the signal(laser) is. You have shown no weight to your arguments other than your wn interpretation foa feat for a specific character which makes 0 sense.

Flash gets hit quite a lot because he isn't fighting to his fullest potential at all. We have seen Flash's real speed and know he can operate at a much higher speed so those characters who are tagging him, really couldn't. It's all for story. That's the reason it isn't the same. From what you show, Nate never lets his guard down and allows himself to be beat.

You can claim whatever you want. Prove it though. I understand that debates do need to tend to be logical and that is the best thing you can bring to a debate but you are the one that seems illogical in this debate. Nate Grey has shown no instances where his mind can work trillions of times the speed of light, at all. I asked you for a feat of him actually being able to percieve something moving anywhere near that fast or someone about to hit him that is anywhere near that fast and even though he knows he can't move, he still know what is coming at him. Something you have failed to deliver. Until then, we cannot claim that his mind is FTL, especially when every other character is "that fast". You throw out one instance and can't throw out another to even further support your claims. Martian Manhunter has more grounds to say that his mind is FTL yet he couldn't perceive Flash if Flash didn't want him to.

Nate simply does not have the mind speed to keep up with Flash. Same goes for Professor Zoom and Zoom.

DO SHOW ME WHICH ABILITY OF NATE MR. I DENIED... HE WAS TRYING TO SHOW CONTEXT OF THOSE FEATS... WHICH WAS NOT NECESSARY THERE (BECAUSE SOME OF THEM NEEDS TO BE DESCRIBED REALLY LONG)

I'D SUGGEST YOU NOT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL PLEASE...... I SEE NO POINT WHERE I DISRESPECTED YOU.. SO I'D EXPECT THE SAME.

Conext you chose to ignore and didn't know of. And again, I haven't disrespected you. Besides, you have laughed at people for thinking Flash wins and other characters in this same exact thread which isn't respectful at all. You were even condescending to the guy posting feats for Nate. The difference is I'm not laughing, I'm actually addressing things. Please don't try and get emotional on me. I'm tired of every thread I go on people are disrespectful and even when I'm having a civil debate and not being condescending or mean to anyone I'm accused of being the disrespectful one so I cna never actually have a debate.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:

yeah.. some people gets seriously serious and looks to get violent for no reason -__-

I'm getting serious? I'm actually having a debate. I haven't named called or anything of that sort. Try debating with Saren. When he thinks someone is wrong he starts to tear them apart sometimes. You're the one taking everything personally and getting all emotional about things. But continue to make an argument.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

-_-

i would not read and argue on something like that

Yes. He show down multiple feats you said. I'm looking at it right now and one of them were you saying he defeated Jean in a TP battle when it was a TK feat. Or when you talked about him hurting Thanos when it wasn't even Thanos. And there's plenty of otehrs than I'm not going to sit ehre and list. When you take things out of context you screw with people's perception of a character. Plain and simple.

that was a telepathic battle... jean shot telekinetic assault at nate.. which he reverted back... nate did overpowered jean.. but it would need a whole series of scan to show that... that single scan only shows a tk bolt.

that was a thanosi (thanos clone)... the point of the feat was.. it was still beating and pounding hulk physically... psionic armor made hulk stronger than it physically... in no way or shape i implied psionic armor can defeat thanos.. but explaining it would require .. well explanations... it was not necessary there (where we were needed to supply abilities only.. which i accurately supplied.. none was exaggerating... nate grey do have those abilities.)

You tried to make it seem like his TP is so powerful that he can do this type of stuff in his sleep without even knowing. You didn't just say Nate destroyed the city without his knowledge. In truth, you said way more than that. You put him at your own power level when, in context, that wasn't the case at all. But I'm not expert on Nate so I wont say that he couldn't actualyl do it. But the instance that you showed is one that needs to be properly explained. You could have went on to say that he was actually aware of what happened and Jean was controlling him.

look... he destroyed it without even knowing.. he was in a trance like state.. which i called sleeping... he destroyed the city in that state... you don't think that's sleeping?.. fine.. but that has nothing to do with the feat.. i didn't put any exaggeration... i simply explained what happened.

Conext you chose to ignore and didn't know of. And again, I haven't disrespected you. Besides, you have laughed at people for thinking Flash wins and other characters in this same exact thread which isn't respectful at all. You were even condescending to the guy posting feats for Nate. The difference is I'm not laughing, I'm actually addressing things. Please don't try and get emotional on me. I'm tired of every thread I go on people are disrespectful and even when I'm having a civil debate and not being condescending or mean to anyone I'm accused of being the disrespectful one so I cna never actually have a debate.

i only laughed when i thought someone is joking... i felt you intended disrespect by your tone of talking.. we're talking about imaginary characters here.... we won't gain anything from what they does.. we only come here to take pleasure .. fun.. that's all.... so i won't mind clearing doubt or debating in a right way (even though i'm watching toriko at the moment.. so i don't really want to get distracted :D).

chiao.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:

Trigon

he's the weakest? Is the amalgam that powerful?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

I'm getting serious? I'm actually having a debate. I haven't named called or anything of that sort. Try debating with Saren. When he thinks someone is wrong he starts to tear them apart sometimes. You're the one taking everything personally and getting all emotional about things. But continue to make an argument.

ahh ok..lol

tear them apart?.. with what? personal assault?.. because in this topic.. no one can 'tear' me apart in debate... because i do not like exaggerating things... and i try not to do it either.... you know with the power set nate grey have... he can easily be classified as a team buster... close to skyfather level character.. but do you know with how many people i've argued with that shaman nate does indeed belong to herald tier?.. simply because he was implied as such (btw.. your mr. i agrees me on this).... i really got angry on him that day.... because as you can see there... he did not disagreed with any ability i said about nate (simply because nate really do have those abilities).. but instead.. he started arguing on context (which was really not needed there.. we were summoned to tell about nate's abilities).... so i stopped replying to him..

you can count on me, that i never try to highball or lowball characters.. whether i like them.. or not.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

that was a telepathic battle... jean shot telekinetic assault at nate.. which he reverted back... nate did overpowered jean.. but it would need a whole series of scan to show that... that single scan only shows a tk bolt.

that was a thanosi (thanos clone)... the point of the feat was.. it was still beating and pounding hulk physically... psionic armor made hulk stronger than it physically... in no way or shape i implied psionic armor can defeat thanos.. but explaining it would require .. well explanations... it was not necessary there (where we were needed to supply abilities only.. which i accurately supplied.. none was exaggerating... nate grey do have those abilities.)

You can try to justify you taking things out of context as much as you want, it wont change ange anything.

look... he destroyed it without even knowing.. he was in a trance like state.. which i called sleeping... he destroyed the city in that state... you don't think that's sleeping?.. fine.. but that has nothing to do with the feat.. i didn't put any exaggeration... i simply explained what happened.

If you're in a trance then you're somewhat concious. He was being controlled at the end of the day. Justify your faults, it still does not make it truth.

i only laughed when i thought someone is joking... i felt you intended disrespect by your tone of talking.. we're talking about imaginary characters here.... we won't gain anything from what they does.. we only come here to take pleasure .. fun.. that's all.... so i won't mind clearing doubt or debating in a right way (even though i'm watching toriko at the moment.. so i don't really want to get distracted :D).

chiao.

My tone of talking? What tone? Me talking without slang or in a civil manner? That's being disrespectful now? tEll me, how do you want me to talk to you when I reply? "yes massa, no massa"? Is that enough respect for you? You guys always pull that "we are talkign imaginary characters here" when you're losing. What's the point of saying that when I haven't insulted you or I'm not here raging about anything. It's even funnier when you want to bring that up when you have almost double the post of mine and everythign with Nate Grey you argue for over 3 pages mimimum. In this thread it's 5 going on 6. But it's "imaginary characters here". No need to waste your time addressing people who think Nate would lose to people he actually wouldn't, right? Yet you have have no counters for anything I said for regarding Flash and his enemies.

Au revoir.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@wardemon32 said:

@ssj_god said:

ahh ok..lol

tear them apart?.. with what? personal assault?.. because in this topic.. no one can 'tear' me apart in debate... because i do not like exaggerating things... and i try not to do it either.... you know with the power set nate grey have... he can easily be classified as a team buster... close to skyfather level character.. but do you know with how many people i've argued with that shaman nate does indeed belong to herald tier?.. simply because he was implied as such (btw.. your mr. i agrees me on this).... i really got angry on him that day.... because as you can see there... he did not disagreed with any ability i said about nate (simply because nate really do have those abilities).. but instead.. he started arguing on context (which was really not needed there.. we were summoned to tell about nate's abilities).... so i stopped replying to him..

you can count on me, that i never try to highball or lowball characters.. whether i like them.. or not.

Of course. The run out of arguments so I'm going to use my characters classifications as proof to why he wins. He disagreed with how you conveyed Nate Grey's feats, but okay.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

You can try to justify you taking things out of context as much as you want, it wont change ange anything.

i know.. it won't change those feats...

If you're in a trance then you're somewhat concious. He was being controlled at the end of the day. Justify your faults, it still does not make it truth.

eh?! he unknowingly destroyed that city... happy with the word selection now? -_-

My tone of talking? What tone? Me talking without slang or in a civil manner? That's being disrespectful now? tEll me, how do you want me to talk to you when I reply? "yes massa, no massa"? Is that enough respect for you? You guys always pull that "we are talkign imaginary characters here" when you're losing. What's the point of saying that when I haven't insulted you or I'm not here raging about anything. It's even funnier when you want to bring that up when you have almost double the post of mine and everythign with Nate Grey you argue for over 3 pages mimimum. In this thread it's 5 going on 6. But it's "imaginary characters here". No need to waste your time addressing people who think Nate would lose to people he actually wouldn't, right? Yet you have have no counters for anything I said for regarding Flash and his enemies.

you really wasted my time with that para.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: @wardemon32: Neither of you reply to each other please. This is becoming a personal debate which is unnecessary and disrespectful to the OP (me) as you're unnecessarily taking up my space in my thread. Please stop.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

Of course. The run out of arguments so I'm going to use my characters classifications as proof to why he wins. He disagreed with how you conveyed Nate Grey's feats, but okay.

but.... he did not disagreed with nate grey feats which i provided right?

i do not provide false feat man .. -_-

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: @wardemon32: Neither of you reply to each other please. This is becoming a personal debate which is unnecessary and disrespectful to the OP (me) as you're unnecessarily taking up my space in my thread. Please stop.

we are stretching your post reply count..lol

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

i know.. it won't change those feats...

Actaully it won't change the fact that the feats are more than what you show. But believe whatever you want.

eh?! he unknowingly destroyed that city... happy with the word selection now? -_-

You can explain how it all happened but whatever.

you really wasted my time with that para.

You wasted my time and your own time whe you messaged me first talking about how Nate's mind is trillions of times faster then light and that's why he can TP them and then you quickly dropped the argument when you realized ir started to go shot down and went on to me being "disrespectful.

Avatar image for street_level_hero
Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multiple Manhunter (Amalgam of Martian Manhunter and Madrox the Multiple Man) could win.

Actually, without prep, NateStorm could take away Madrox's powers like Firestorm did with Killer Frost and Captain Cold and then turn them all into cement (he can see invisible beings)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

i am not replying to you (as tnbb said above) .... i'll just talk to myself in this post

Actaully it won't change the fact that the feats are more than what you show. But believe whatever you want.

You can explain how it all happened but whatever.

umm.. this is becoming personal hits rather than comic book character debate.. i should not talk with myself on this topic

You wasted my time and your own time whe you messaged me first talking about how Nate's mind is trillions of times faster then light and that's why he can TP them and then you quickly dropped the argument when you realized ir started to go shot down and went on to me being "disrespectful.

i did not said how fast his mind is.. that one feat is not a quantifiable feat.. but we can see from that feat that his mind works over light speed..... there are other feats.. like when he learned about what happens on an earth from beginning of time within a time frame qabiri (and ftl character) ambushed him from back. and have many feats of blocking/redirecting light energy attacks with tk after they were fired........

his mind speed is not a made up thing... and it's not unnatural.. telepaths do have tendency of having greater mind speed than body speed .. i already said how mmh attacked flash with tp at such a speed.. where mmh's body was frozen.

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@street_level_hero said:

Multiple Manhunter (Amalgam of Martian Manhunter and Madrox the Multiple Man) could win.

Actually, without prep, NateStorm could take away Madrox's powers like Firestorm did with Killer Frost and Captain Cold and then turn them all into cement (he can see invisible beings)

Nah. MM punches himself creating literally hundreds of copies which immediately turn non-corporeal and assault the OP amalgam psionically. Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Plus Martian Manhunter has complete conrtol of his molecules so he can resist any tampering by the amalgams firestorm abilities until he Multiple Manhunter scores the win.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

Tag me but you're not talking to me. Okay.

umm.. this is becoming personal hits rather than comic book character debate.. i should not talk with myself on this topic

It's personal if you point out how you are using out of context feats. I guess all debates are personal now. It's only personal when it's your favorite character and you love him/her so much that you get offended when someone sees something different about said character.

i did not said how fast his mind is.. that one feat is not a quantifiable feat.. but we can see from that feat that his mind works over light speed..... there are other feats.. like when he learned about what happens on an earth from beginning of time within a time frame qabiri (and ftl character) ambushed him from back. and have many feats of blocking/redirecting light energy attacks with tk after they were fired........

his mind speed is not a made up thing... and it's not unnatural.. telepaths do have tendency of having greater mind speed than body speed .. i already said how mmh attacked flash with tp at such a speed.. where mmh's body was fr

-ssj_god

Sigh.

Flash has also resisted MMHs TP. He can easily speed up his mind. MMH can get him when his defenses are down. What was "such a speed". I asked you what instances and you said nothing about it afterwards.

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By ssj_god

@wardemon32:

Tag me but you're not talking to me. Okay.

yeah... because tnbb told us not to do it....

i'll be talking to myself again

It's personal if you point out how you are using out of context feats. I guess all debates are personal now. It's only personal when it's your favorite character and you love him/her so much that you get offended when someone sees something different about said character.

hmm.. i do not get offended if my fav character loses to someone they should lose ... i never have.

someone missed this part of one of my previous post

you know with the power set nate grey have... he can easily be classified as a team buster... close to skyfather level character..but do you know with how many people i've argued with that shaman nate does indeed belong to herald tier?.. simply because he was implied as such (btw.. your mr. i agrees me on this)..

ate scanned everyone in the entire multiverse within a time frame it takes a planet buster to one shot a planet... on panel it was said as 'a moment' time frame.... no matter how much you dissect it... that's still a trillion times faster than light speed... we can simply call it mftl

-ssj_god

Sigh.

Flash has also resisted MMHs TP. He can easily speed up his mind. MMH can get him when his defenses are down. What was "such a speed". I asked you what instances and you said nothing about it afterwards.

i don't see how that contradicts what i said... that one feat is not exactly quantifiable to exactly how fast it is... but we can simply see it was mftl

i don't get it.. i never said flash can't resist mmh.... i said mmh attacked flash with tp at such a speed, where mmh's body was frozen.. it shows his mind works at faster speed than his body.... were i asked to show the scan of that instance?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megas(Megas XLR) with his unbeatable PIS buttons.

No Caption Provided

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

yeah... because tnbb told us not to do it....

i'll be talking to myself again

Dumb logic. And by you saying yeah that means you are replying to me. Whatever.

hmm.. i do not get offended if my fav character loses to someone they should lose ... i never have.

someone missed this part of one of my previous post

you know with the power set nate grey have... he can easily be classified as a team buster... close to skyfather level character..but do you know with how many people i've argued with that shaman nate does indeed belong to herald tier?.. simply because he was implied as such (btw.. your mr. i agrees me on this)..

And you pull up the same poor argument that just because someone is classified and something it means the can beat someone else. I fail tos ee how this chnages the fact that you faid Nate's mind was trillions of times the speed of light. Stop straying.

i don't see how that contradicts what i said... that one feat is not exactly quantifiable to exactly how fast it is... but we can simply see it was mftl

i don't get it.. i never said flash can't resist mmh.... i said mmh attacked flash with tp at such a speed, where mmh's body was frozen.. it shows his mind works at faster speed than his body.... were i asked to show the scan of that instance?

If it is not quantifiable then how can you claim that it is MFTL? And again, that does not make his mind FTL. I have already debunked this notion and you had 0 rebuttals. You actualyl skipped it in post 222.

You're making it sound that MMH can TP him fi he puts his defenses up. You bringing up MMH tp'ing him is completely irrelevant. You have proven nothing for Nate Grey. And I asked you what instance you were talkigna bout. You skipped past it since you knew you couldn't come up with an actual argument, but instead be offended.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

Telepathy means that you are emitting a signal. It's like a laser. The processing power within a laser when you press the button is not be light speed but the signal(laser) is. You have shown no weight to your arguments other than your wn interpretation foa feat for a specific character which makes 0 sense.

Flash gets hit quite a lot because he isn't fighting to his fullest potential at all. We have seen Flash's real speed and know he can operate at a much higher speed so those characters who are tagging him, really couldn't. It's all for story. That's the reason it isn't the same. From what you show, Nate never lets his guard down and allows himself to be beat.

You can claim whatever you want. Prove it though. I understand that debates do need to tend to be logical and that is the best thing you can bring to a debate but you are the one that seems illogical in this debate. Nate Grey has shown no instances where his mind can work trillions of times the speed of light, at all. I asked you for a feat of him actually being able to percieve something moving anywhere near that fast or someone about to hit him that is anywhere near that fast and even though he knows he can't move, he still know what is coming at him. Something you have failed to deliver. Until then, we cannot claim that his mind is FTL, especially when every other character is "that fast". You throw out one instance and can't throw out another to even further support your claims. Martian Manhunter has more grounds to say that his mind is FTL yet he couldn't perceive Flash if Flash didn't want him to.

Nate simply does not have the mind speed to keep up with Flash. Same goes for Professor Zoom and Zoom.

telepathy is not like some projectiles.... simply because you have to control it manually.

he had to scan all the minds in the multiverse within that time... and had to identify and collect idris' broken psych within them... how are you proposing he did that if he wasn't in control of his telepathic mind at that speed?

btw.. i never implied nate's mind can keep up with flash at his full speed.. i think you have misunderstood me... i simply said we can say nate's mind works faster than light... flash can make mftl person look like snail.. and even frozen.. i've never denied his speed.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway said:

Megas(Megas XLR) with his unbeatable PIS buttons.

No Caption Provided

lmao XD

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

telepathy is not like some projectiles.... simply because you have to control it manually.

That makes 0 sense. You are projecting some type of wave to anther object/person. Alright since you want to talk about controlling things manually. You have a remote control in your hand that controls a car.

Car=Human

Remote=Nate's Brain

Signal=Telepathy

When you press a button, the button doesn't process what just happened at light speed but one it does, the signal reaches to the car at light speed. How does that make the processing power of the remote itself light speed? IT doesn't because it doesn't work that way.

he had to scan all the minds in the multiverse within that time... and had to identify and collect idris' broken psych within them... how are you proposing he did that if he wasn't in control of his telepathic mind at that speed?

It doesn't work that way as I have already pointed out many, many time in this thread. It doesn't matter if the signal itself is light speed or not, his mind is not that fast.

btw.. i never implied nate's mind can keep up with flash at his full speed.. i think you have misunderstood me... i simply said we can say nate's mind works faster than light... flash can make mftl person look like snail.. and even frozen.. i've never denied his speed.

I've seen you say he can TP Flash multiple times. Why are we arguing Nate's mind in speed? It's irrelevant. He is not breachign the mid of Flash, Zoom, or Professor Zoom regardless.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of the Flashes probably

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

That makes 0 sense. You are projecting some type of wave to anther object/person. Alright since you want to talk about controlling things manually. You have a remote control in your hand that controls a car.

Car=Human

Remote=Nate's Brain

Signal=Telepathy

When you press a button, the button doesn't process what just happened at light speed but one it does, the signal reaches to the car at light speed. How does that make the processing power of the remote itself light speed? IT doesn't because it doesn't work that way.

he needed to scan and identify individuals of multiverse... even pressing remote that much time (imagine how many individuals there are in the multiverse) within that time frame is mftl ..

It doesn't work that way as I have already pointed out many, many time in this thread. It doesn't matter if the signal itself is light speed or not, his mind is not that fast.

ok.. you tell me how it happened there... i just told you what happened

"he had to scan all the minds in the multiverse within that time... and had to identify and collect idris' broken psych within them.."

I've seen you say he can TP Flash multiple times. Why are we arguing Nate's mind in speed? It's irrelevant. He is not breachign the mid of Flash, Zoom, or Professor Zoom regardless.

i never argued nate's mind or body speed against flash family... like NEVER ... you can even ask people against whom i've argued.

and i really don't know why we're arguing over nate's mind speed.

i think flash can't beat nate.. simply because he have no means to harm the guy (even though he can attack many times before nate can react).. where as nate does.. that's it.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

he needed to scan and identify individuals of multiverse... even pressing remote that much time (imagine how many individuals there are in the multiverse) within that time frame is mftl ..

He already knew about them so he knew where to locate the. And in the scan where he locates them it was only 34 of them. The signal travels at the smae speed. We cannot say the same for Nate.

ok.. you tell me how it happened there... i just told you what happened

"he had to scan all the minds in the multiverse within that time... and had to identify and collect idris' broken psych within them.."

He already knew about them

i never argued nate's mind or body speed against flash family... like NEVER ... you can even ask people against whom i've argued.

So you mean to tell me I remember your argument better than you? You have said that Nate can tP Flasha lrady which is false.

if we go by feats.. as i said... wally have resisted telepathy before... but he's not immune to it, j'onn, despero, fernus.. all have effected him in a horrible way.. and nate is not a regular telepath (although i do agree most mid tier telepath won't be able to effect wally mentally).. wally can resist telepathy to a certain degree (via speeding up his thoughts) ... but really, come on.. u're saying wally at his best, then why don't you consider nate at his best too? .. nate at his best is a multiversal telepath.. can mentally team bust a bunch of powerful telepaths... really, someone not immune to telepathy should not be able to withstand that intensity (if someone can shrug off this tp power then they should be considered immune to tp)

That is a direct quote from you...

and i really don't know why we're arguing over nate's mind speed.

You are putting Nate at a higher level than he is. You saying that he had to scan every person is eessentailyl saying he can process things that are MFTL(Trillions of times the speed of light according to you). He cannot. You have shown to reaction feats of this. No other feats except for this one feat.

i think flash can't beat nate.. simply because he have no means to harm the guy (even though he can attack many times before nate can react).. where as nate does.. that's it.

Flash can atomize him. But we are all entitled to our own opinions.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hylian said:

Trigon

he's the weakest? Is the amalgam that powerful?

Not the weakest. But I honestly don't know either of these characters.