Who can beat this amalgamation?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: all he needs is a few seconds prep or he could just cut the amalgam apart with his creation blades

how is that going to defeat this amalgam?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@ssj_god: for 1 he is efficiently and effectively fast with prep and 2 the creation blades cut through anything and disables one's powers and I haven't even mentioned his stats

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: for 1 he is efficiently and effectively fast with prep and 2 the creation blades cut through anything and disables one's powers and I haven't even mentioned his stats

nah.. i've seen enough prep battles from batman threads...lol

creation blades can't cut intangibles..... prove me wrong.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By MasterKungFu

@ssj_god said:

@masterkungfu said:

nah.. i've seen enough prep battles from batman threads...lol

maj isn't anything like batman...he's way superior in speed, intellect and combat...the things that make bruce special

creation blades can't cut intangibles..... prove me wrong.

No Caption Provided

they disabled Tao's universal reality warping powers...anyways are you referring to firestorm's intangibility or nate's intangibility...unless the amalgam automatically start intangible, I see no reason why maj couldn't cut him up before he turned intangible

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SirNeko

Morals off Wally West.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ssj_god

@masterkungfu:

maj isn't anything like batman...he's way superior in speed, intellect and combat...the things that make bruce special

yeah.. i'm not buying the crap like thing.. prep = defeating anyone

they disabled Tao's universal reality warping powers...anyways are you referring to firestorm's intangibility or nate's intangibility...unless the amalgam automatically start intangible, I see no reason why maj couldn't cut him up before he turned intangible

i don't know much about firestorm's intangibility.... nate doesn't need to start as intangible... he'll automatically become such...

No Caption Provided

so i'll ask again... how's majestros suppose to defeat this amalgam?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

Morals off Wally West.

lol..

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By Jestersmiles

Sailor moon at her strongest. ( I am super cereal)

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: if we are using characters that stomp then... Obligatory.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sirneko: actually, nate has regenerated from his body being shattered into a million pieces. Nice try though

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom or Loki. But the weakest is Constantine.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HumanRace Wally West and Accelerator

Or

Sailor Moon and Virgo Shaka

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Jacthripper

Amalgam of Starro and New-52 Captain Atom

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably someone along the level of Dr Fate. I think that V Nelson has a good shot at winning this (I know Nelson does). Firestorm has been shown on many occasions, that his bonds can be split by magical spells, blasts, and even weapons. Fate could conjur any number of ways to split Ronnie and Stein/Rusch into separate beings. He probably has superior reaction time, and can quite easily counter most of Firestorms game changing abilities. He can hit intangibiles, He can traverse singularities like wormholes, his fields will tank extreme temperature blasts (absolute zero and absolute heat), and he is immune to tranmmution. Nate Grey has inferior reaction time, and won't be able to immediantly overwhelm Fate with Astral Projection and TP, because Fate is also a Master in his own right of these categories. Resimulation won't be a problem because he can simply transmute Grey into a more kill able form.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@thenewbluebeetle007: Wally IMPs him into million and one pieces, checkmate.

lol

@serrure said:

@thenewbluebeetle007: @ssj_god

Soul Gem Warlock could do it

immune to Mental Takeover and got a way to hurt X-man

hmm.. seems legit.. he can be BFRed though can't he?

Doom or Loki. But the weakest is Constantine.

you mean with prep right?.. not random encounter

HumanRace Wally West and Accelerator

Or

Sailor Moon and Virgo Shaka

they certainly can't

Amalgam of Starro and New-52 Captain Atom

interesting choice

Probably someone along the level of Dr Fate. I think that V Nelson has a good shot at winning this (I know Nelson does). Firestorm has been shown on many occasions, that his bonds can be split by magical spells, blasts, and even weapons. Fate could conjur any number of ways to split Ronnie and Stein/Rusch into separate beings. He probably has superior reaction time, and can quite easily counter most of Firestorms game changing abilities. He can hit intangibiles, He can traverse singularities like wormholes, his fields will tank extreme temperature blasts (absolute zero and absolute heat), and he is immune to tranmmution. Nate Grey has inferior reaction time, and won't be able to immediantly overwhelm Fate with Astral Projection and TP, because Fate is also a Master in his own right of these categories. Resimulation won't be a problem because he can simply transmute Grey into a more kill able form.

nate has inferior reaction time?! excuse me?!!

his mind works at greater speed than light.. he doesn't need body reaction speed... he can mind assault at greater speed than light.

yeah.. fate has magic to damage this amalgam (though as tnbb said.. the amalgam do have some defense against magic).. but it's also true that the amalgam can mind assault fate.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: theoretically yes but given he has interdimensional teleporting im unsure as to how well that would work

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Both prep and random. Doom's tech has already drained Nate before and Loki and Constantine have the magic feats to take this.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@ssj_god: theoretically yes but given he has interdimensional teleporting im unsure as to how well that would work

not to other dimension... but to another reality... or even outside of the reality... you do know nate is a reality hopper right? :D

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Both prep and random. Doom's tech has already drained Nate before and Loki and Constantine have the magic feats to take this.

enlighten me

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Perhaps I was wrong. Honestly, my knowledge of Nate Grey is limited to what I've seen on comic vine and read on Wikipedia. Although they are not far apart, as Fate's mind can function FTL as well. I think Fate can hold of Grey until Nabu figures out a takedown inside the helmet. He has overwhelmed telepathy like Martian Manhunter with little difficulty before.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By serrure

@ssj_god: of course i am. but the problem is its never happened to Warlock before (at least that i can remember) but

No Caption Provided

a dance of reality that was screwing everyone else on the Infinity Watch (and IIRC thats Thanos on the bottom) didnt mess him up. its highly possible that you may not be able to remove Warlock from this reality but again its all unproven and technical

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Perhaps I was wrong. Honestly, my knowledge of Nate Grey is limited to what I've seen on comic vine and read on Wikipedia. Although they are not far apart, as Fate's mind can function FTL as well. I think Fate can hold of Grey until Nabu figures out a takedown inside the helmet. He has overwhelmed telepathy like Martian Manhunter with little difficulty before.

well.. of course i think classic fate or nabu can take this amalgam down... they were battling with fuken spectre after all... but i highly doubt any later gen fates can though.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

enlighten me

Stryfe used it on Nate Grey before. That's pretty much all the context there is.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ssj_god

@serrure:

hmm i see.. probably u're right then. nate has only shown to be able to force teleport someone to other realities.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

enlighten me

Stryfe used it on Nate Grey before. That's pretty much all the context there is.

used what?.... i'm pretty sure u're talking about AoA nate grey (pre shaman nate grey)....... this amalgam has plethora of abilities to just smoke these characters away (without these characters prep of course).

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I think V Nelson could take him in a very close battle. Hall would likely lose, as I don't think he has FTL reaction time.The other Modern Fates aren't even worth mentioning.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I think V Nelson could take him in a very close battle. Hall would likely lose, as I don't think he has FTL reaction time.The other Modern Fates aren't even worth mentioning.

i see... well i'm not very knowledgeable on V Nelson.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr the God Butcher

EdgeJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry destroys this hybrid

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgejohn said:

Sentry destroys this hybrid

lol

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bugs bunny can take them easily

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

enlighten me

used what?.... i'm pretty sure u're talking about AoA nate grey (pre shaman nate grey)....... this amalgam has plethora of abilities to just smoke these characters away (without these characters prep of course).

Nate Grey is Nate Grey though. He hasn't shown any extra resistance to getting his powers absorbed. And Firestorm nor Nate Grey have anything for Doom, Loki, or Constantine. All can battle against transmutation and TP and TK are basically useless.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ssj_god

@darkraiden said:

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

enlighten me

Nate Grey is Nate Grey though. He hasn't shown any extra resistance to getting his powers absorbed. And Firestorm nor Nate Grey have anything for Doom, Loki, or Constantine. All can battle against transmutation and TP and TK are basically useless.

only shaman nate is >>> AoA nate in every aspect (i have not seen when doom tech drained nate)..... and i'd like to see how transmutation, tp and tk are useless... while u're at it, also show me how reality dumping and time manipulation, absolute zero, body possession, power negation are useless as well.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

enlighten me

only shaman nate is >>> AoA nate in every aspect (i have not seen when doom tech drained nate)..... and i'd like to see how transmutation, tp and tk are useless... while u're at it, also show me how reality dumping and time manipulation, absolute zero, body possession, power negation are useless as well.

Ready?

Doom is immune to TP as is his tech, his willpower is the greatest in the Marvel Universe. It also prevents him from being transmutated. TK gets absorbed. Reality dumping? He can teleport. Time manipulation? He can do it. Absolute Zero? He can weather it. Body Possession? See TP. Power Negation? What powers?

Loki, same as Doom immune to TP. TK isn't strong enough and he can survive with no body. Reality Dumping? He teleports better than Doom. Time Manipulation? He's immune. Absolute Zero? It powers Frost Giants up. Body Possession? See TP. Power Negation? Yeah right. Gotta touch him and mess with his genes but...magic isn't connected to genes in Marvel. Oh and he can completely control his body and counter transmutation.

Constantine, also immune to TP. TK, might do stuff, but he can fight outside his body. Can also teleport and manipulate time. Absolute Zero is blocked by a spell. Body Possession, he's literally unable to be possessed, Power Negation? Not likely.

And you'll likely not get the scan of Nate and Doom's tech cause I don't really feel like it. Maybe later.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nate Grey is becoming the new Wally West.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

enlighten me

Ready?

Doom is immune to TP as is his tech, his willpower is the greatest in the Marvel Universe. It also prevents him from being transmutated. TK gets absorbed. Reality dumping? He can teleport. Time manipulation? He can do it. Absolute Zero? He can weather it. Body Possession? See TP. Power Negation? What powers?

Loki, same as Doom immune to TP. TK isn't strong enough and he can survive with no body. Reality Dumping? He teleports better than Doom. Time Manipulation? He's immune. Absolute Zero? It powers Frost Giants up. Body Possession? See TP. Power Negation? Yeah right. Gotta touch him and mess with his genes but...magic isn't connected to genes in Marvel. Oh and he can completely control his body and counter transmutation.

Constantine, also immune to TP. TK, might do stuff, but he can fight outside his body. Can also teleport and manipulate time. Absolute Zero is blocked by a spell. Body Possession, he's literally unable to be possessed, Power Negation? Not likely.

And you'll likely not get the scan of Nate and Doom's tech cause I don't really feel like it. Maybe later.

lol... willpower makes doom immune to tp, and transmutation... XD ... tk gets absorbed.. lmao.. how?.. he can teleport.. sure.. but can he come back from another reality? i don't think so... show me what doom have accomplished with time manip.... show me how he can weather absolute zero... power negation = negating someone's powers

how is loki immune to tp again?.. tk isn't strong enough?.. so loki can withstand tk which can crush a moon?.. can't teleport back from another reality... how is he immune to time manip again? hmm.. absolute zero may not work well against loki....

how is constantine immune to tp and tk again? he can't come back from another reality... show me which spell of constantine can block a weather condition.... power negation.. not likely.. and how is that?

lmao

Nate Grey is becoming the new Wally West.

zehahahaha

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

Yes, Doom's willpower makes him immune to TP. See Purple Man, same guy who TP'd Nate Grey himself. Couldn't do anything to Doom. TK gets absorbed cause Nate Grey's energy has been absorbed by Doom's tech. Yes Doom has teleported to different realities. He has time traveled and even almost killed an omnipotent being (Marvel: The End) due to it, but was stopped. He has also BFR'd people and timestopped and been immune to time powers. Doom doesn't have powers.

Loki was immune to any TP tried from Enchantress (who laughed off Professor X) to tech made by Thanos himself. Yes Loki can withstand TK, he tanks Thor's hits just fine. He literally has teleported to the Nexus of all Reality and last time Time was stopped, he was still moving ergo immune.

Constantine has blocked TP that has controlled all of DC, TK may work. He has come back from other realities, his shields and magic has affected Phantom Stranger, Spectre, Swamp Thing, etc. He has blocked more than Nate Grey and Firestorm can do. Constantine doesn't really have any powers either and can fight outside of his body (thus power negation is useless since it only applies to his body).

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Yes, Doom's willpower makes him immune to TP. See Purple Man, same guy who TP'd Nate Grey himself. Couldn't do anything to Doom. TK gets absorbed cause Nate Grey's energy has been absorbed by Doom's tech. Yes Doom has teleported to different realities. He has time traveled and even almost killed an omnipotent being (Marvel: The End) due to it, but was stopped. He has also BFR'd people and timestopped and been immune to time powers. Doom doesn't have powers.

ok.. show when purple man tp'd nate grey (though it was pre shaman nate.. but still)... how is doom immune against tp again?..... tk isn't an energy attack.. and when have nate's energy been absorbed by doom?... show me when doom teleported to diff realities.... time traveled, almost killed an omnipotent = with prep = not random encounter..... in random encounter, doom has nothing against time manip

Loki was immune to any TP tried from Enchantress (who laughed off Professor X) to tech made by Thanos himself. Yes Loki can withstand TK, he tanks Thor's hits just fine. He literally has teleported to the Nexus of all Reality and last time Time was stopped, he was still moving ergo immune.

resistance is not equal to immunity...... nate grey tp > enchantress tp .... thor's hits aren't tk... a moon crushing tk can crush loki's brain, heart, guts specifically anything within the body.. i don't think thor's hits can do that... and i don't think loki's internals have any feat of withstanding such power......... show me how he can teleport back from another reality..... this amalgam will mess up his past in time stream... no defense against that.

Constantine has blocked TP that has controlled all of DC, TK may work. He has come back from other realities, his shields and magic has affected Phantom Stranger, Spectre, Swamp Thing, etc. He has blocked more than Nate Grey and Firestorm can do. Constantine doesn't really have any powers either and can fight outside of his body (thus power negation is useless since it only applies to his body).

tk would destroy him.. end of story... no need to debate anything... none of his spells can block or do anything on such a vast level without his prep...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ssj_god
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden:

ok.. show when purple man tp'd nate grey (though it was pre shaman nate.. but still)... how is doom immune against tp again?..... tk isn't an energy attack.. and when have nate's energy been absorbed by doom?... show me when doom teleported to diff realities.... time traveled, almost killed an omnipotent = with prep = not random encounter..... in random encounter, doom has nothing against time manip

resistance is not equal to immunity...... nate grey tp > enchantress tp .... thor's hits aren't tk... a moon crushing tk can crush loki's brain, heart, guts specifically anything within the body.. i don't think thor's hits can do that... and i don't think loki's internals have any feat of withstanding such power......... show me how he can teleport back from another reality..... this amalgam will mess up his past in time stream... no defense against that.

tk would destroy him.. end of story... no need to debate anything... none of his spells can block or do anything on such a vast level without his prep...

Told you I'm not showing you anything.

And he almost killed the omnipotent being one the fly, cause you know...his time stuff is built into his armor. Literally built in. He even has time spells.

Nate Grey isn't much better than Professor X, Enchantress >Professor X to the point that it's laughable. She certainly is >Nate Grey. And Thor's hits hit harder than TK. And I already said, Loki doesn't need a body. He fights in astral form just fine. He's already time traveled and been immune to time manipulation and teleported to the nexus of reality. Again, not showing scans (you haven't even shown scans).

Constantine, you missed the part where he can fight perfectly without his body. So Tk doesn't do much. He easily wins, likely depowers Nate and Firestorm on the fly or traps them in the Moonblade (which can redirect and absorb any kind of energy btw). And it's always on him.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Told you I'm not showing you anything.

i can see why -_-

And he almost killed the omnipotent being one the fly, cause you know...his time stuff is built into his armor. Literally built in. He even has time spells.

anything he did like that... he needed prep... show me otherwise

doom getting mind f**ked at the first chance... gets thoroughly crushed through tk.. frozen to absolute zero... BFRed to another reality

Nate Grey isn't much better than Professor X, Enchantress >Professor X to the point that it's laughable. She certainly is >Nate Grey. And Thor's hits hit harder than TK. And I already said, Loki doesn't need a body. He fights in astral form just fine. He's already time traveled and been immune to time manipulation and teleported to the nexus of reality. Again, not showing scans (you haven't even shown scans).

shaman nate >>> AoA nate > prof x........ yes nate > enchantress -_-

thor does not hit loki's internals = loki's internals gets crushed through moon crushing tk (when he's not in astral form)

in astral form... he's just going to be drained off by nate.

time travel is not equal to immunity to time manip.... wally west can travel through time.. but zoom was still able to mess up his past.

nexus of reality =/= a random reality ... he can't come back from there.

Constantine, you missed the part where he can fight perfectly without his body. So Tk doesn't do much. He easily wins, likely depowers Nate and Firestorm on the fly or traps them in the Moonblade (which can redirect and absorb any kind of energy btw). And it's always on him.

gets TPed.. frozen to absolute zero.. gets bfred to another reality... his past gets messed up.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ssj_god