• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Planner (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Who can beat Super Vegito? (A character outside the universe of Dragon Ball)

#2 Posted by omegablast452 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura from Asura's wrath or The Flood from Halo or a fully powered Cole Mcgrath or a fully powered link or a fully powered sonic or a fully powered mario.

#3 Posted by HumanTroll (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Telepathic!

#4 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3973 posts) - - Show Bio

Arceus. Maybe a bloodlusted Sage of Six Paths.

#5 Posted by Planner (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

Asura from Asura's wrath or The Flood from Halo or a fully powered Cole Mcgrath or a fully powered link or a fully powered sonic or a fully powered mario.

I do not think so, and I like your avatar, is elegant

#6 Posted by WillPayton (11145 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter

#7 Edited by omegablast452 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Planner:Thanks, I like yours too :)

+follow.

so why don't you think sonic can beat him?

#8 Posted by Planner (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@HumanTroll said:

Any Telepathic!

I do not think so, Vegito has great power (KI) highly advanced powers of the mind

#9 Posted by HumanTroll (375 posts) - - Show Bio

@Planner said:

@HumanTroll said:

Any Telepathic!

I do not think so, Vegito has great power (KI) highly advanced powers of the mind

Well that was my only suggestion, I come back later with more.

#10 Posted by Death Certificate (5722 posts) - - Show Bio

Without saying names that will cause a shitstorm

#11 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

So many people....

#12 Posted by Strider92 (17949 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy stomps Vegito

#13 Posted by Planner (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@HumanTroll said:

@Planner said:

@HumanTroll said:

Any Telepathic!

Well that was my only suggestion, I come back later with more.

Chaos is Telepathic and is a low-range character in the universe of Dragon Ball .. Dragon Ball characters can not be defeated by a telepath, because the energy of KI

#14 Edited by Strider92 (17949 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy stomps too!

Saint Of Killers
#15 Posted by Z3RO180 (7531 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Planner (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: I assume you're joking

@Strider92 said:

This guy stomps Vegito

is a delicious dish .. I think you mean that this would be a good lunch for Super Vegito .. You're right

#17 Posted by Death Certificate (5722 posts) - - Show Bio

@Planner: Prove me something that Vegito can do, that the guys listed, couldn't do.

#18 Posted by joewell (8080 posts) - - Show Bio

A full powered, blood lusted, Danny Phantom

#19 Posted by bee14ish (351 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Edited by nickzambuto (17249 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

Please for the love of God explain how, because I'm pretty sure possession won't work.

#21 Edited by Laurcus (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

Really, I doubt many things could beat Vegito. Seeing as how he's more powerful than Super Buu, who would have destroyed the cosmos without intervention from Vegito, I think he could beat most things listed, comic or otherwise. And since this turned into a comics vs anime thread in the 10th post, this will likely be locked soon. Though Super Vegito as he appeared against Buu is probably not even as strong as SS3 Goku at the start of GT. Dat 15 years of training.

And yes, of the things listed so far, I think Vegito stomps. About your only bet for beating him outside of his own universe is via some sort of analogy for God, like The Presence. And even then, I wouldn't call that 100%. Remember, in DBZ, the supreme God of their universe was murdered by Kid Buu. And for anyone that didn't know, the first Kai, the Grand God King of the Worlds, created the universe, and the other Kais in the 100 million before age.

#22 Posted by joewell (8080 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@joewell said:

Please for the love of God explain how, because I'm pretty sure possession won't work.

why not? He could phase thu all his attacks,, then like phase thru his cheast and rip his heart out ( at least thats what i would do with his powers )

#23 Posted by nickzambuto (17249 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@nickzambuto said:

@joewell said:

why not? He could phase thu all his attacks,, then like phase thru his cheast and rip his heart out ( at least thats what i would do with his powers )

Vegito can just force him out with his ki. Super Buu couldn't control Vegito, and other ghosts have forced Danny out.

If Vegito is bloodlusted this fight will be over in a nanosecond, not enough time for Danny to even think to turn intangible.

#24 Edited by Planner (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

@Planner: Prove me something that Vegito can do, that the guys listed, couldn't do.

I think Vegito can do all.. Prove me something that Characters can do, that the Vegito, couldn't do.

@nickzambuto: You are a fan of Dragon Ball, you can educate these ignorant, I have no patience for Fanboys... (I like the episode of your avatar)

#25 Posted by Planner (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

Really, I doubt many things could beat Vegito. Seeing as how he's more powerful than Super Buu, who would have destroyed the cosmos without intervention from Vegito, I think he could beat most things listed, comic or otherwise. And since this turned into a comics vs anime thread in the 10th post, this will likely be locked soon. Though Super Vegito as he appeared against Buu is probably not even as strong as SS3 Goku at the start of GT. Dat 15 years of training.

And yes, of the things listed so far, I think Vegito stomps. About your only bet for beating him outside of his own universe is via some sort of analogy for God, like The Presence. And even then, I wouldn't call that 100%. Remember, in DBZ, the supreme God of their universe was murdered by Kid Buu. And for anyone that didn't know, the first Kai, the Grand God King of the Worlds, created the universe, and the other Kais in the 100 million before age.

Better explanation than this, it is impossible .. this deserve a big applause

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (39163 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

Overkill much, DC?

Moderator Online
#27 Posted by nickzambuto (17249 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Death Certificate said:

Overkill much, DC?

Not at all, Vegito would beat PC Superman and Silver Surfer is arguable.

#28 Posted by God_Spawn (39163 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Vegito wouldn't beat PC Superman at all and I'd agree SS is debatable but in favor of the Surfer IMO.

Moderator Online
#29 Posted by GunGunW (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of a full power Mario, which is the invincible rainbow Mario. Also, in addition to the ones already listed like Superman and Silver Surfer, I also think Sailor Moon, Thor, and Arale.... I kid with her. But the others I legitimately think so.

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (23181 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman would win.

As would this guy.

Bamsky.

#31 Posted by Immortal777 (8024 posts) - - Show Bio

Man the list of people that would easily beat Vegito is way to long.

#32 Posted by jwalser3 (5648 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

Cole???? No Cole wouldn't be able to zap him.

#33 Posted by Planner (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Man the list of people that would easily beat Vegito is way to long.

long?

still do not see the first character of the list...

@god_spawn: @Laurcus said:

This

@CadenceV2: The characters from Dragon Ball reached the level of Superman in the Frieza saga .. the characters in the saga of Cell have a much higher level .. and the Majin Buu saga ............. insuperable

#34 Posted by nickzambuto (17249 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

I like the idea of a full power Mario, which is the invincible rainbow Mario. Also, in addition to the ones already listed like Superman and Silver Surfer, I also think Sailor Moon, Thor, and Arale.... I kid with her. But the others I legitimately think so.

Mario isn't invincible with star power. Plenty of things can still kill him, such as the lava pits. Vegito stomps him.

#35 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Firelord
  3. Stardust
  4. Thor
  5. Superman
  6. Wonder Woman
  7. Black Adam
  8. Mr.Majestic
  9. Parasite
  10. Captain Marvel
  11. Hal Jordan
  12. John Stewart
  13. Kyle Rayner
  14. Atroticus
  15. Quasar
  16. Sinestro
  17. Mongul
  18. Doomsday
  19. Bizarro
  20. Graviton
  21. Beta Ray Bill
  22. Thor Girl ( Designate )
  23. Darkseid
  24. Thanos
  25. Jay Garrick
  26. Wally West
  27. Barry Allen
  28. Orion
  29. Thragg
  30. Superboy Prime
  31. Larfleeze
  32. Kurse
  33. Loki
  34. Zatanna
  35. Enchantress
  36. Martian Manhunter
  37. Mirror Master
  38. Fallen One
  39. KC Superman
  40. Icon
  41. Dr.Fate
  42. Zoom
  43. Nova Prime
  44. Human Torch
  45. Firestorm
  46. Franklin Richards
  47. Jenny Quantum
  48. Morg
  49. Terrax
  50. Sentry
  51. Vulcan
  52. Black Bolt
  53. Classic Drax
  54. Adam Warlock
  55. Captain Mar-Vell
  56. Mangog
  57. Asmodel
  58. Gladiator
  59. Ghost Rider
  60. Doctor Strange
  61. Juggernaut
  62. Hela
  63. Major Force
  64. Mon-El
  65. Etrigan
  66. Sersi
  67. Durok
  68. Pluto
  69. Neptune
  70. DC Ares
  71. Jean Grey
  72. The Runner
  73. Magus
  74. Genis-Vell
  75. Spartan
  76. Hellspont
  77. Solomon Grundy
  78. General Eiling
  79. Ultron
  80. Brainiac 5
  81. Sodam Yat
  82. Miss Martian
  83. Damian Hellstrom
  84. Max Mercury
  85. Apollo
  86. Xavier
  87. Magus
  88. King Hyperion
  89. Ultra Man
  90. King Hyperion
  91. Captain Atom
  92. Emma Frost
  93. Nate Grey
  94. Legion
  95. Binary
  96. Lobo
  97. Klarion
  98. Hourman
  99. Power Girl
  100. Supergirl

There is 100 beings, who would beat Vegito.

#36 Posted by AngryHulks (3087 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by nickthedevil (14767 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by God_Spawn (39163 posts) - - Show Bio

@Planner: I feel like you have zero idea on what you are talking about considering you quoted a guy who thinks that Vegito can stand up to the end all be all that creates omniverses which means every universe in all of DC and can wipe them out with a thought. And considering the Kai's were hurt and killed by attacks that didn't even blow up planets shows their inferiority to anything that the top beings of Marvel and DC ie TOAA and Presence.

Moderator Online
#39 Posted by Saren (26376 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by drgnx (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Death Certificate (5722 posts) - - Show Bio

@Planner: So Vegito has the advantage of a Linklin Park AMV? LOL

Surfer can fight in black holes.

And blow up planets without any damaging himself

Pryon is an energy being

Think about it, without going into his full form, he has planets orbiting his fingers.

PC Superman can withstand supernovas

@god_spawn: Overkill is best way to take out DBZ characters

@nickzambuto: PC superman outclasses Vegtio by miles, there isn't single advantage that Vegito has that would be effective against PC Superman. Surfer is argueable but not in Vegtio's favour. Also the that big orange guy is called Pyron, an energy being that eat planets and can grow at the size of the milky way.

#42 Posted by God_Spawn (39163 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: But Vegito is a universe buster cause he beat up Buu and Buu killed 4 gods that died from attacks hardy destroyed mountains ;).

Moderator Online
#43 Edited by charlieboy (7146 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't this basically becoming anime vs comics which i believe is prohibited because it always gets so flamewary?

#44 Posted by Death Certificate (5722 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Death Certificate: But Vegito is a universe buster cause he beat up Buu and Buu killed 4 gods that died from attacks hardy destroyed mountains ;).

Yes I cannot doubt the power as great as Vegito, saved the mutil-verse from being destoryed by Buu's constipation :)

#45 Posted by Death Certificate (5722 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

isn't this basically becoming anime vs comics which i believe is prohibited because it always gets so flamewary?

Fine I'll keep it between the rules. First off this giant robot that needs no introductions

#46 Posted by GunGunW (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Not true, all Mario has to do is touch him and he's a goner.

#47 Posted by Pokergeist (23181 posts) - - Show Bio

@Planner: Tell me win Vegito does this.

Sorry Vegito loses HARD.

#48 Edited by Laurcus (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Planner: I feel like you have zero idea on what you are talking about considering you quoted a guy who thinks that Vegito can stand up to the end all be all that creates omniverses which means every universe in all of DC and can wipe them out with a thought. And considering the Kai's were hurt and killed by attacks that didn't even blow up planets shows their inferiority to anything that the top beings of Marvel and DC ie TOAA and Presence.

See, blowing up planets doesn't actually matter in DBZ. First Form Frieza had a PL of 530k, and could blow up planets effortlessly. Super Saiyan Goku in the Frieza saga had a power level of 150 million, and his full power attacks were not blowing up planets. Same for SS3 Goku, who not only got many many power increases, but the extra transformation levels are 8 times higher than SS1. This is clear evidence that increasing the power of an attack does not directly affect the size of it in DBZ. AoE and power are independent.

I'm also the guy though that believes SS4 Goku applying 100% of energy could lift the known solar mass of the universe roughly 32 octosexagintillion times, speaking strictly from power levels of course. So you're probably not gonna make any head way with me when it comes to convincing me that Super Vegito would lose.

#49 Posted by AngryHulks (3087 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Planner: Tell me win Vegito does this.

Sorry Vegito loses HARD.

No need for PC Superman, even Post-Crisis Superman can outmuscles and out-speeded Vegito.

#50 Posted by Eternal19 (2161 posts) - - Show Bio

batman with prep