#1 Edited by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Name some people that can beat Spot(that spiderman villian) with reasons.
I have read about him first I tought he was just some guy in a stupid outfit but recently i saw a comic where he said that he can open spots and extend them as much as he wants and he can also teleport through the spots to an unlimited distance.I also remember in tnas his spot was strong enough to absorb the entire city and then the entire world.He seems very powerfull to me who can actually beat him?

#2 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Aunt May.

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24473 posts) - - Show Bio

Windex

#4 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe:
Now that Sh!t was funny....lol
#5 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ghost (Ironman enemy)
Shadow King
Deadman
Loki
Dr Manhattan.....

the list is very long

#6 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost anyone can beat the Spot with a little bit of timing. He doesn't have the reflexes or other complementary abilities that would make his teleportation abilities truly dangerous. Funny thing is, he's had his neck broken and returned perfectly fine so he might have regeneration capabilities not shown. Or the writers forgot that unimportant detail. 

#7 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio

yes thoose ones could beat the spot

#8 Posted by Reactor (2284 posts) - - Show Bio

Hiro Nakamura.

#9 Edited by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:

" Almost anyone can beat the Spot with a little bit of timing. He doesn't have the reflexes or other complementary abilities that would make his teleportation abilities truly dangerous. Funny thing is, he's had his neck broken and returned perfectly fine so he might have regeneration capabilities not shown. Or the writers forgot that unimportant detail.  "

he doesnt need to teleport to kill someone.he's extremelly powerfull with thoose worm holes that he can open.he can just open a worm under someone and send him to another dimension or inside space or onto the surface of the sun.when he creates a worm whole it slowly expands and it can absorb the whole world.or he can open a wormwhole under someone then close it fast causing the bodie to be cut in half.even adamantium would break by that since half of it would be transferred into another dimension
he's not that rated but if he was he'd have a lot of fans.now of course there are some characters that would beat spot simbly becaouse of their special abilities such as: Ghost(invisibility), spiderman(spider sense).spot seems to be holding back but that doesnt mean hes not capable of killing someone
#10 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

beats Spot
#11 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen: 
"could" is the key word there. even though Spot became better in his last showing he still fell for alot of the same old tricks. he's not the dullest tool in the shed, nor the sharpest, but he is very off kilter and likely has lowered processing speeds as a result. like most well rounded characters, his power use is brought down by his flaws, and both taken into account in Battles. your own mention of TAS Spot
illumniates this fact as he had alot of problems there as well, but his power was made more effective when Norman Osborn got his hands on it.
#12 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@celmaijmen: He hasn't shown that level of quick thinking or ruthlessness. 
#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (36126 posts) - - Show Bio

I once heard if the Vulture flies into one of the Spot's portals the Universe would implode.
Staff
#14 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" I once heard if the Vulture flies into one of the Spot's portals the Universe would implode. "
i heard that aswell
strange how these things get around..
#15 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

and Storm can do that too as well as recreate.

Spot won't even try to fight Storm cos Spot knows he'll lose.

Storm is the winner.

#16 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking: might as well have picked Galactus. Doorman is currently the herald of Oblivion.

@k4tzm4n said:
" I once heard if the Vulture flies into one of the Spot's portals the Universe would implode. "
this also occurs if you divide Vulture by zero. he's very potent and dangerous stuff to be messing with.
#18 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by pulamea (247 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" and Storm can do that too as well as recreate.

Storm is the winner.

"
it's hard to say.spot can just open a hole under a heavy object then another one above storm's head.storm has the durability of a normal human so that will kill her.on the other hand storm can just send a lighting bolt on spot before he does anything.i think it really depends on who reacts faster.i would personally give it to spot since he can open holes and expand them as much as he wants  especially if storm does not have visual on him.by the way if spot open a worm hole and storm kills him she will die to the worm hole slowly expands absorbing anything.
by the wya saying that spot wont even try to fight storm becaoue he knows he will lose is stupid he probably does not even know storm.that shows how much of a storm fanboy you are.
by the way:
thor
galactus
silver surfer
can beat spot
#20 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio
@pulamea: Just ignore him/her.  I know its hard, but you must.
#21 Posted by Reactor (2284 posts) - - Show Bio
@pulamea said:
" @rbysjti said:

Storm is the winner.

"
it's hard to say.spot can just open a hole under a heavy object then another one above storm's head.storm has the durability of a normal human so that will kill her.on the other hand storm can just send a lighting bolt on spot before he does anything.i think it really depends on who reacts faster.i would personally give it to spot since he can open holes and expand them as much as he wants  especially if storm does not have visual on him.by the way if spot open a worm hole and storm kills him she will die to the worm hole slowly expands absorbing anything. by the wya saying that spot wont even try to fight storm becaoue he knows he will lose is stupid he probably does not even know storm.that shows how much of a storm fanboy you are. by the way: thor galactus silver surfer can beat spot "
You, my friend, have just taken the bait. He's the resident troll, just ignore him from here on.
#22 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" @castleking: might as well have picked Galactus. Doorman is currently the herald of Oblivion.

i know my comic knowledge is old school but since when is an agent or herald of olbivian considered a galactus lvl upgrade?
#23 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor said:
" @pulamea said:
" @rbysjti said:

Storm is the winner.

"
it's hard to say.spot can just open a hole under a heavy object then another one above storm's head.storm has the durability of a normal human so that will kill her.on the other hand storm can just send a lighting bolt on spot before he does anything.i think it really depends on who reacts faster.i would personally give it to spot since he can open holes and expand them as much as he wants  especially if storm does not have visual on him.by the way if spot open a worm hole and storm kills him she will die to the worm hole slowly expands absorbing anything. by the wya saying that spot wont even try to fight storm becaoue he knows he will lose is stupid he probably does not even know storm.that shows how much of a storm fanboy you are. by the way: thor galactus silver surfer can beat spot "
You, my friend, have just taken the bait. He's the resident troll, just ignore him from here on. "
We must have a very large bridge in-between threads, they're everywhere. 
#24 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be interesting to see him fight Nightcrawler.

#25 Posted by pulamea (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom could to since he can turn invisible and ambush spot from behind