• 78 results
#51 Edited by fiodestromus (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I see what you mean

I don't really think anyone can. but i just posted people who could be on par with him

#52 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of the people named above like Thor and Gladiator definitely can't. I would say Superman, Mr. Majestic, Doomsday, Red Hulk (sometimes), Martian Manhunter, Superman Prime, Darkseid, Thanos, maybe Cyborg Superman, and perhaps, a few others

I agree with that list, perhaps add Magic Grundy and General Isling to that too.

#53 Edited by GhostRavage (9489 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I see what you mean

I don't really think anyone can. but i just posted people who could be on par with him

Actually, Doomsday could give him a really good fight until WBH. True, from the people you mentioned, only Doomsday stands a chance. But there are people that cowstomp Hulk all the way, due to versatility. Hulk isn't unbeatable, however, he's indeed the Master of Brawling and Smashing for sure, which suggests he's could be able to beat anyone in a straight up slugfest.

#54 Posted by MonsterStomp (20653 posts) - - Show Bio

black adam

#56 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshuagamer said:

A lot of the people named above like Thor and Gladiator definitely can't. I would say Superman, Mr. Majestic, Doomsday, Red Hulk (sometimes), Martian Manhunter, Superman Prime, Darkseid, Thanos, maybe Cyborg Superman, and perhaps, a few others

I agree with that list, perhaps add Magic Grundy and General Isling to that too.

Superman, Mr. Majestic, Doomsday, Red Hulk (sometimes), Martian Manhunter, Superman Prime, Darkseid, Thanos, maybe Cyborg Superman, Magic Grundy, General Isling, and perhaps, a few others

#57 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

Abomination

The Thing

Thor

#58 Edited by russellmania77 (15861 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingdom come superman

#59 Edited by gav (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus certainly could (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WxSqQeBYhE), however I'm not sure if we are including "gods" in this scenario.

Non-"gods" I'd say Thanos and maybe Doomsday are the only two. After all this is playing right into Hulk's strength, not saying Hulk would normally beat everyone if all powers/strategy is used.

#60 Edited by dum529001 (1658 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go again...

People want to acknowledge Hulk's strength but are unwilling to say that he beats 99 percent of comics characters because of that.

Regardless of your opinion, When it comes to these things, you can't be busy stroking peoples egos and still say you are being honest.

I like being straight up about things. If you can't stand firm and be brutally honest then you'll go along with anything. You'd be an unstable person. Funny thing is that unstable people think changing they're position all the time makes them more stable. It doesn't. I just means that they have nothing solid to stand on so they have to go from one flimsy position to the next in order to save face; trying to act like they have standards when they really don't. Whatever standard they conform to is merely based on convenience and not the truth. Some things change in life, but not everything.

There are some characters whose power-set is very similar to the Hulk so they could be equal to him. Few are just as strong, but none can be stronger because Hulk is the epitome of power.

Hulk can certainly be defeated (knocked unconscious) but he can't be destroyed.

People always dumb down the Hulk when they really don't know the character.

He's basically a big, mean green, radioactive, wrecking-ball.

An indestructible juggernaut of limitless power.

He never tires or gets weak. Being pushed towards his limits makes him stronger. The more he is pushed, the more strength he gets.

It's that simple.

#61 Posted by God_Spawn (38405 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

Abomination

The Thing

Thor

Depending on the Doomsday, yes. Abomination? No since Hulk has bested him numerous times, but maybe CW one could, but I'd have to recheck that comic. Thing? No. Hulk's beaten him numerous times. Thor? Depends on the Hulk incarnation, but by now, regular Hulk would best him.

#62 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6522 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#63 Edited by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut. Doomsday.

Also, his own game, to me, means brute strength and rage. Thor, Superman, MM, etc that other people have mentioned don't fight this game.

#64 Posted by THC (367 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read all the posts in this thread yet, but I have the perfect answer: Nappa.

He may be able to completely vaporize some forms of Hulk, even weaker versions of Green Hulk.

I think in general he can only possibly take a minority, though. He's got Hulk in speed, fighting skill, durability, and may be around base Green Hulk in strength. For dealing with stronger base forms of Hulk, he likely lacks the raw power to KO, but would put up a hell of a fight and possibly take a minority. Hulk's healing factor gives him a great advantage.

#65 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura would solo him and every other Hulk.

#66 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

#67 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4059 posts) - - Show Bio

The hulk isn't impressive. He's not even the best at what he's meant to be. He could have been but now he's just a joke.

#68 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

So you say Thor can't beat Hulk ( Although he has ), and Gladiator, but Red Hulk & Martian Manhunter can?

I agree that the rest can, including Hank Henshaw.

#69 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernat black adam general zod sinestro wonderwoman thor beta ray bill hercules gladiator blue marvel sentry fatkseid

#70 Edited by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaggy Man

General Eiling

Ymir

Cyborg Superman

Red Son Superman

#71 Edited by God_Spawn (38405 posts) - - Show Bio

Whales.

#72 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn Lol who was it that give him the Pimp Slap that sent him flying?

#73 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

War

Kratos

Thor

Zarathos

#74 Posted by God_Spawn (38405 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos_prime: This random alien that was imprisoned. He literally did pimp slap him.

#75 Posted by whatitdo (11 posts) - - Show Bio

RTK Thor

#76 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18842 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, darkseid, flash, zoom, zeus, odin, etc.

#77 Posted by Saren (25139 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.

#78 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.

Be careful now, you'll attract stronger again........

#79 Posted by TheDarkDaredevil (554 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

Superboy-Prime

Thor i think and Beta Ray Bill