#1 Edited by Xaijinn (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen threads saying flash (wally west) can beat Odin easily. The silver surfer easily. Even the spectre. Who can beat this guy (race and fight).

#2 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin and Spectre

#3 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8156 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West can't beat Odin.Anyone on or above Skyfather level would beat Wally West.This been done before many times.

#4 Posted by Cgoodness (5472 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider, Classic Thor, Doomsday, Silver Surfer, S.Grundy, etc

#5 Posted by Pope052 (3404 posts) - - Show Bio

Many characters, so many characters...

#6 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

Explain dis plz

#7 Posted by Xaijinn (80 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Cgoodness (5472 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: classic thor can stop time and is immune to phasing, SS is immune to phasing and can match flash in speed, and i saw a scan around here proving flash can't punch through magic so Grundy can take him

Edit: found it

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/62547/3239496-flash168p21+magic+restricts+vibrational+ability.jpg

Edt: and how can I forget the all mighty unbeatable Squirrel Girl!!! She would stomp

#9 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

If Wally is in Character/BFR not allowed:

Also, I've seen Comicstooge beat him with Obsidian.

#10 Posted by XImpossibruX (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.

#11 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: classic thor can stop time and is immune to phasing, SS is immune to phasing and can match flash in speed, and i saw a scan around here proving flash can't punch through magic so Grundy can take him

Edit: found it

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/62547/3239496-flash168p21+magic+restricts+vibrational+ability.jpg

I'm gonna have to ask for those Classic Thor scans. Silver Surfer's combat speed is no where near Flash's, in fact it's barely above human level. I also don't understand your obsession with phasing.

The scan confuses me, you said Flash can't punch through magic. You post a scan of Flash failing to vibrate, it also doesn't say anything about magic.

#12 Posted by sync1 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

No way.

#13 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8156 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: Well he can't beat Ghost Rider

#14 Posted by Cgoodness (5472 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: though I've shown you this scan before of thor stopping time

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/122803/2676519-1348157_time_warp_super.jpg

And are you sure about that SS comment?

And it's flash 161v2 I think if you want to read more into the magic

#15 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness:

Right, so how will Thor have enough time to do that?

Uh, yes, I'm sure. Silver Surfer's combat speed is completely unremarkable.

And it's flash 161v2 I think if you want to read more into the magic

I don't understand this sentence at all.

#16 Posted by Cgoodness (5472 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: how will flash harm thor? Flash doing the infinite mass punch requires him to move near speed of light, thor swinging his hammer is more than 2X the speed of light, he will successfully stop time way before flash gets even close to him.

And as for the SS comment...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/1292558-marvelcomicspresents001fk4.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/38919/1292613-surfer_vs_nova.jpg

SS does have great combat speed, he's just a pacifist.

And I'm suggesting reading a comic when it comes to the flash magic comment

#17 Posted by green_skaar (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

There are scores of characters, considering how many cosmic entities are in DC/Marvel and others.

#18 Edited by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: No, it requires his fist to move at light speed, to which he can accelerate to in a fraction of a second. And no, when Thor swings and then throws Mjolnir, it travels at x2 of light. You could equate this to me having a gun which fires a bullet that travels a million times faster than Flash, Flash would still own me, because he could kill me before I pulled the trigger.

The Silver Surfer scans are pathetic, he can operate in nano-seconds? So what? Flash can operate in atto-seconds.

#19 Posted by Cgoodness (5472 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: check again on the infinite mass punch.....

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/8494/511701-flash_imp.jpg

And Journey into Mystery Vol 1 102, thor weakend to half his power/strength swings Mjolnir 2x faster than speed of light, not thrown. This even in a weakend state

You are right that flash can operate in attoseconds, but what can he do to hurt SS? Try the infinite mass punch? SS with ease would dodge that. What I'd like to know though is exactly how fast Flash can fly or spin in the air or whatever.

#20 Edited by Captain_Clown (150 posts) - - Show Bio

On this board? Almost no one.

In the actual comics? Lots of people, up to and including street levelers like Deathstroke...

#21 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: How does that scan contradict what I said?

I formally request a scan on that Thor feat.

Silver Surfer will dodge it? He can't even dodge hits from Hulk, how the hell is he gonna dodge a punch from Flash? Especially after a speed steal?

#22 Posted by The_Imperator (1957 posts) - - Show Bio

A Signs alien, with the Infinity Gauntlet or Key to Time fused to its being.

#23 Edited by green_skaar (4555 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@cgoodness: No, it requires his fist to move at light speed, to which he can accelerate to in a fraction of a second. And no, when Thor swings and then throws Mjolnir, it travels at x2 of light. You could equate this to me having a gun which fires a bullet that travels a million times faster than Flash, Flash would still own me, because he could kill me before I pulled the trigger.

The Silver Surfer scans are pathetic, he can operate in nano-seconds? So what? Flash can operate in atto-seconds.

His fist wouldn't need to be moving at light speed. I remember a presentation from a guy in the Guiness Book of World records with various bull whipping feats (odd but true!). He mentioned how much slower his hand was moving compared to the end of the whip (this was him swinging it in a circle, not cracking it). Grant it the hammer and it's handle are much shorter, so the speed of the hammer would be closer, but not as fast as the hammer itself.

#24 Posted by OrphanCrippler (210 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty much everyone since flash is too busy sucking his own d*ck

#25 Edited by Dredeuced (5776 posts) - - Show Bio

On this board? Almost no one.

In the actual comics? Lots of people, up to and including street levelers like Deathstroke...

Yeah but Deathstroke also beat Kyle Rayner who is basically a cosmic force in his own right. Surfer can be knocked out by a mexican with a hammer. Comics are crazeh.

#26 Edited by CF12793 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman (with prep, hehe), Superman, Thanos, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Green Lantern, SS, hell maybe even Hulk knowing that the Flash can't hurt the Hulk. Obviously there are more, but I don't feel like listing everyone when someone with more knowledge can easily.

#27 Posted by Cgoodness (5472 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: it says he has to move near the speed of light, not his fist...and if it where his fist he'd have to move alot slower than the speed of light to get his fist at the speed. And SS would dodge it because he can travel a light year in less than a second, way above the speed of light that's required in the IMpunch. And please explain how flash could speed steal the speed force from beings that don't have it or use it?

#28 Edited by giantsfan576 (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with prep.

#29 Posted by HumanNumber (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

To beat flash in a battle you have to have a few things. First you have to be immune to physical harm, otherwise you will lose because Wally can hit stupidly hard and since he operates at the attosecond level he would have the time to throw millions of punches before his opponent's first thought. Second, you would need to be able to survive long enough to locate, target, and execute an attack on somebody who moves multitudes faster than light.

#30 Posted by frogdog (3412 posts) - - Show Bio

Not surprised this thread became a Flash hate thread.

#31 Edited by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: Aha, there you go, I knew it was only a matter of time before you brought up travel speed because Surfer has no combat speed.

And since when was it ever a requirement that the target of the speed steal needs to be using the speed force?

#32 Edited by Cgoodness (5472 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: I already proved SS has combat speed lol. and its basic knowledge for flash to steal speed, he has to use it on someone in the DC universe who uses the speed force like Supes or anyone in it really

#33 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1849 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is rated above Spectre, Odin, Galactus, HoM Scarlet Witch, PR Molecule Man and PR Beyonder on this site so he's pretty unbeatable.

#34 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Posted by Cgoodness (5472 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by SheenLantern (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness: Not on the level of Flash.

Speed Stealing is just Flash robbing objects of their kinetic energy.

#37 Posted by Cgoodness (5472 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: the speed force governs all movement in the DC universe like kinetic energy, but it doesn't govern in the Marvel universe so flash can't speed steal any marvel character or anyone outside the DC universe

#38 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6305 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with anti-speedforce spray.

#39 Posted by Wolverine08 (45093 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider could get it done.

#40 Posted by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#41 Posted by TJSH96 (875 posts) - - Show Bio

These are all the characters that I can think of right now who could defeat Flash:

- The One Above All.

- The Living Tribunal.

- Galactus with the Ultimate Nullifer.

- The Great Evil Beast (DC).

- The Presence (although The Presence isn't omnipotent, omnipresent or omniscient).